Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-19, 09:54
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Girlfriends superiority fetish

"yo there's someone southwest" I said to my buddy on the ps4. We were squading up with a couple guys and it was getting late game, pretty good chance we're gonna win.

We kept playing and jamming our fingers on the controllers away when I saw my girlfriend come in the room out the corner of my eye.

"Ahh fuck" I thought, normally I was really happy to see her in a sexy outfit such as the revealing green one-piece she was wearing right now, but at the moment I wanted to win my game, and she usually didn't really care when she got in the mood. And ever since we've moved in together she's been in that mood a lot.

She crept over and bent over behind the coach her blonde hair falling over my shoulder as she pressed her lips into my ear, she kissed it lightly making me exhale in pleasure due to my sensitive ears as I tried to ignore her eager to finish my game.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard" she whispered in my ear as she started to circle the coach and get in front of me, I could now notice her strap-on and knew I was in for a ride.

Our relationship was pretty far from traditional, she had a superiority fetish and I'd been so turned on by her that I pretty much developed a humiliation fetish to comply to her. She gets off at just being my superior, I'm pretty good looking guy but as I mentioned before, she was litterly sexy enough (and slightly out of my league enough) that I willingly turned into her bitch boy. She's super sexually dominant, and gets turned on by my moderately small penis (4.3 inches) as well as just how much more sexual control she has than me, I really can't last long when I'm with someone as sexy as her and she loves that. Then she also makes slightly more money than me, is the 'head' of the house and I'm nervous to find out for sure but I think she might be stronger than me due to her hours in the gym, despite me being an athlete with a decent body (track). Basically my girlfriend Rachel gets turned on by being my alpha.

Rachel seductively approached me as I tried to peek my head around her to see the tv as she got infront of me and lightly wagged her strap-on playfully slapping me in the face. She knew this turned me on so much and I started to suck on it a little as I kept playing the game, finally stopping to say something to my teammate. This seemed to annoy her and she scowled and bent down reaching one leg over me while slowly pulling my shorts down. I muted the mic and grabbed my shorts.

"Babe we just finished having sex an hour ago!" I said while still button mashing.

"You're saying you don't want this?" She said turning around and flexing her big smooth ass letting it jiggle. She knew how tempting that would be for me. "Tell me to stop" she said in a sexy breathey voice as she scooted back planting her ass into my face and continuing to pull down my shorts.

I paused playing as she took my rock hard 4 inches out and started to flick it making it bob back and forth. Finally she took my face out her ass and turned around sitting on my lap. I continued playing for a moment but then she started to push me back and slide forward inserting the 8-inch strap-on into me as she but her lip and I moaned. I unmuted the mic for a moment and said I'd have to go afk to my buddies before muting it again. Rachel was quickly upping the pace and soon I was on my back grasping the cushions gasping, moaning, and making a 'uh' noise repeatedly as she thrust against me. My cock was swollen and ready to burst, but anal was the one way she couldn't seem to make me finish which is why she liked to often start with it. She was just staring down at me as she pounded me with an expression of power and contempt. Like, 'if only you could know what it felt like to be this good'. Finally after what felt like forever but couldn't have been longer than a few minutes she got off and took off her strap-on. I heard my buddy on the ps4 say I was under attack and to get back on, I started to glance back but she just pushed my shoulders down and scooted up into a facesit, sliding her skimpy one piece to the side. She started rubbing and humping all over my face, wildly bouncing up and down. I was trying to use my tongue, but realized it wasn't really me giving her oral more her fucking the shit out of my face and slid it back in my mouth as she grinded her pussy across my nose with me lying humiliated under her. But hey I'm still more macho than the other guy who couldn't get a girl this hot at all... Right?

"No keep trying to lick me ya slut" she ordered as I started to aimlessly attempt oral on her again.

This kept going for a minute longer (I was definitely dead in the game now) until she lifted off, grabbed her strap-on, and tied it this time around my face, the dick on my mouth.

"Now that feels so fucking good" she moaned as the strap on inserted her and she reached back and flicked half sized cock.

She started bouncing up and down on my face as I lied there silently. She grabbed my legs pulling up so I was arched over, her weight holding my face down as my bare ass stuck into the air. As expected she started spanking me with one hand while pulling my hair with the other.

"I fuckin like you fuck face" she told me as she humped the dick on my mouth. "Watch this fuckface I'll show you something about self-control" she continued jumping on the strap-on as she started to count down from ten, finally reaching zero and instantly getting off and squirting on my face.

"Now let's get you all done and finished" she said getting off me and removing the strap-on from my face.

"Can I go inside you?" I pleaded struggling to lower my legs and ass down but she firmly held me in this bent position.

"Babe, I want you to be able to enjoy yourself for awhile, you know that's too much for your little guy to handle"

She said in what I assumed to be 30% genuine and 70% playing into her femdom.

"It's been awhile though, I've been getting better too" I whined. It had been two weeks since we had PIV, usually she would just finish me with a handjob or boobjob, occasionally mouth.

She pressed a finger on my lips shushing me. "Babe I know you'll enjoy this and and it'll be something closer to your speed" she said. She said it very sweetly but the implication couldn't help but be degrading.

She turned around and wiggled her ass over my face instantly making my 4 inches rock hard, pointing at my face.

"See even this has you lost control" she giggled

"Well im not trying to not be hard" I defended myself as I tried to lower my legs again expecting her to let me as my dick pointed right at my face, but found her holding me firm again.

"Well let's see then, try to last as long as you can" she said bending back and folding my dick in between her two huge perfect asscheeks, still in the sexy one piece.

She started wiggly her cheeks slowly trying not to overwhelm me too quickly as I fought back the urge desperately.

"One, two' she started to count, 'three, fo-, oh!" She giggled as I shot heavy ropes of cum into my own face and chest.

She turned around and smirked slightly as if now trying to imagine how someone could be so mentally weak. She noticed me blushing hard as that was one of my worst runs and changed her expression to just an 'I told you so' look. She didn't need to say anything though, I knew the truth, and she wasn't surprised.

"I gotta go to work, love you babe, I'll see you tonight" she said and kissed the top of my head. Usually she would spend time with aftercare but not if she had to go. I didn't say anything just collapsed into the coach panting. She started walking away her perfect ass swaying in front of me. Most people got so jealous and always thought I was such a masculine pride for getting to nail this chick, but if they saw this scene, her walking away perfectly fine, still clothed, and carrying a strap-on while I layed down on the coach defeated, panting, legs numb from a cumshot, sweaty, nude, and my face and chest absolutely soaked in my own cum they might not agree.

I heard my buddies talking in the ps4 asking if I was back and wanted to join the new game, but I didn't even have enough energy to reach over and unmute. I just layed there soaked in cum panting as my girlfriend got ready for work.

These gifs and image were the inspiration for the story

Last edited by Anonymous 14; 18-Jun-19 at 09:50.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-19, 17:27
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

I usually like your stories, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]4, but not if it involves homosexualism (a guy and a fake dick...).
Old 18-Jun-19, 19:07
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I'll take it as a compliment just cus I know some people are turned off by this and was expecting some not to like it for that reason, which is fine. That's also the reason I don't use them very often. I'm actually not the biggest fan either, felt it more fitting here as this pair had a more aggressive "doing it whether you like it or not" dynamic.

It is a pretty good symbolism of dominance though and with a girl on the end of it, it's not really gay imo.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-19, 15:14
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I thought it was great.