Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Mar-18, 13:46
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Toughest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think picking out 'toughest', or alternatively 'trickiest', 'best' or whatever might be hard and uncertain! Some girls I only did armwrestling with would surely be in the mix too - Anna M Strong literally because of how strong she was and Dominique Danger who seems all-round formidable.

But trying to use some words to describe the experiences with the ones in the 'never got a tap or pin against' category (including Viktoria with the proviso 'recent years' and 'excluding tickle wrestling' and Kasie with the proviso 'earlier years', referring to an 8+ years gap rather than meaning the earliest years were when they were novices as such) where the number of points scored was at least 3 or 4 (as sometimes, like with Shelby Beach and Calista who might've won 5-1 but at least 4-1, the gap was that big where I did manage a pin or even other type of point!):

Technical set-up for the brutal, or clinical, finishing move
Venom, Severa, Maggie Jennings

"Finally I seem to be in control of the situation"....a few seconds later...."erm no, she is now very much in control of the situation and I need to tap again"
Viktoria (recent years), Madam Mysteria, Jet

Strong enough to do what she wants, but accomplished too
Mayra Conde, Kasie Cavanaugh (earlier years)

Always gets on top quickly, even though she is surely good enough not to need to!
Kathy Gifford
I should definitely add Chloe Davis to this thread now!

Possibly a good call for outright toughest/best in wrestling from all of my sessions, both in terms of scoring points and being in control most of the time. She was nice to chat to and responsive to questions/comments in the sort of half-time break and also little pauses after I submitted (or was pinned, which isn't unprecedented but doesn't happen a lot, so given that she had one point with a count to 5 that could easily have gone on longer, and another where I submitted with her on my chest plus other pin-related submissions vaguely speaking too, she has proven to have the most success at it I think, for a long time anyway!), but really difficult to do anything against in wrestling!

At the start of each attempt, it was really difficult to find a way to get any sort of advantage, as she was very quick with her arms which were also long enough so that when we were kneeling down I couldn't reach her hands when she lifted them up fully. Quite often she would be able to get her hands round the back of my head quickly, and that helped her get a number of points with guillotine-related submissions too (I'm pretty sure also the most I conceded that way in a session).

Then on rare occasions where I did manage to get some sort of headlock at some point, it was still very hard to get a good takedown (mostly she would still use our movements to her advantage and regain the best position) and on the even rarer occasions I did it briefly, or managed to get some momentum to push her backwards and try to get on top, she still pulled out some sort of move on one of my arms eventually or something to get the upper hand again and make me submit. Sometimes I knew I'd made a mistake only when it was too late haha, but generally she has a formidable mix of size/strength/skills/knowledge indeed. So yeah, she could be the most obvious candidate for me to mention on this thread, and I would guess probably an obvious candidate to mention for anyone she has a session with too.

Added after 35 minutes:

So as I'm assuming Chloe must have the records for number of guillotines, plus pin-related submissions, and overall points in a session too, I've had a think about records others in the quoted post might have:

Venom - number of RNCs and armbars I think it's safe to say!

Viktoria - still the only one who did a grapevine submission I'm pretty sure actually, and more recently the first/only one to do a hammerlock/nelson sort of submission, plus transition from being headlocked to getting points via rear headlock and then headscissors very quickly!

Kathy Gifford - being underneath (even partially) the least amount of time (think it was zero seconds lol).

Madam Mysteria - number of reversals to the top (and point winning) position.

Kasie - probably quickest time between submissions the first time I saw her, and most successful grabs of my head to bring it in to her body (which she remarked wasn't happening so well the next time, otherwise she'd have been doing it again!)

Jet - quickest escape from a cross-body pin, turned into a submission to her.

Mayra - quickest reversal after letting me have a try starting on top (on her back)

Severa - most recent, and most technical, reversal after letting me have a try starting on top (on her back)

Maggie Jennings - ok it was her trademark move lol, but I suppose only one to do the 'limpet' on me as far as I can think

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 26-Mar-18 at 13:46.
Old 07-Apr-18, 21:01
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

I can't imagine that there is a session girl tougher that Dominique Danger. 220 pounds of muscles and a black belt in BJJ. Can any girl compete with that?
Old 08-Apr-18, 13:55
Points: 4,522, Level: 28 Points: 4,522, Level: 28 Points: 4,522, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't imagine that there is a session girl tougher that Dominique Danger. 220 pounds of muscles and a black belt in BJJ. Can any girl compete with that?
If I’m not mistaken- I think 120 lb veve beat her. Her endurance seemed to be her only problem
Old 08-Apr-18, 16:10
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1717 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I’m not mistaken- I think 120 lb veve beat her. Her endurance seemed to be her only problem
Well, you're mistaken. She beat Veve and she was holding back. There was a big weight and strength advantage though.
Old 09-Apr-18, 16:14
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Danny:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1717 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ricky:
Quote:
Well, you're mistaken. She beat Veve and she was holding back. There was a big weight and strength advantage though.
Ricky is correct. Dominique defeated VeVe at one of our 2010 live events.