Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Nov-17, 23:13
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts
Default Re: Was this mixed wrestling a real fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree. DWW was the best. They had really good match ups and some amazing girls. While I appreciate other productions, nothing comes close to DWW for me personally.
You know what's funny, is: DWW had kind of miserable production values for today's time; there are plenty of companies today doing competitive mixed wrestling; and DWW is still the best.

Maybe that's just nostalgia talking, but you know what I think it is?

DWW had stars. It had girls who had done thirty, fifty videos. Luzia and Petra... well, we all have our favorites. I'm kind of Team Barbara myself.

These days, there are so many girls who are interested in doing this for a match or three... and video companies think we want as much variety as possible... and they just seem to miss the part where they make stars out of the girls.

It's the same reason we all loved certain brief eras of FootMode; they made stars out of Heidi and Anika and Megan and half a dozen others.

It's something Ultimate Surrender was getting right for a while; Ariel X and Dragonlily and Mistress Kara and a few others felt like bona fide stars.

And it's something GrapplingGirls gets totally wrong. They keep introducing THEIR NEW BIG STAR and she does six videos and we never hear from her again, and what we get is videos made by 700 women who just blend together after a while.

You know what I want? I want a production company where there are maybe 6-12 girls who are just right at the heart of it. And where bringing in a guest is a fun exception rather than a weekly occurrence. So there are little implied narratives running through the whole thing. Rivalries, histories, "oh my God I can't believe she did that" moments. Not just "here's two people rolling around for 24 minutes."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 00:03
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know what's funny, is: DWW had kind of miserable production values for today's time; there are plenty of companies today doing competitive mixed wrestling; and DWW is still the best.

Maybe that's just nostalgia talking, but you know what I think it is?

DWW had stars. It had girls who had done thirty, fifty videos. Luzia and Petra... well, we all have our favorites. I'm kind of Team Barbara myself.
I think you're right about that.

Also, at least for me the DWW videos were the first real mixed wrestling videos I saw. It was around the time when YouTube started to get popular and I couldn't believe such videos exist out there. So obviously this being my first experience with mixed wrestling material it was very special and I became a fan instantly. I was really excited about those videos and girls like Luzia and Barbara instantly became my favorite and I was searching other videos with them. I would watch pretty much anything with those two involved. In a way, I became more of a fan of individual girls than of mixed wrestling videos in general.

One of the things I also liked about DWW is how they filmed those videos at different settings like in apartments, near the swimming pools, outside on the grass etc. There was a lot of variety. They had some matches with trash talk or some backstory, there were also some good female rivalries that felt genuine. I also loved the outfits, particularly the one piece swimsuits.

I think one underrated aspect of mixed wrestling videos is also the male part. DWW had the perfect male wrestlers who made things competitive enough but ultimately weren't strong enough to win against girls regularly and they really played their part perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 00:18
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,763 Times in 963 Posts

I don't think she's that strong tbh, but she has technique and speed at mixed wrestling!
I think what we like in DWW that are ''missing'' in other companies is the competitiveness, the holds at DWW seems to be longer than most videos of the current companies, which generally the holds ends so fast, making the viewer not taking too much advantage from it, they take in value the entire clip rather than the length of the holds separately, which, at least for me, is what makes a video really good enough.
Old 16-Nov-17, 03:35
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Petra is quite a strong powerlifter, and this match from some years ago looks totally legit. Her more recent videos against "Jeff" (on clips4sale) OTOH do not. I was hoping to session with her when she was in LA last month, but my back injury prevented that from happening. I'd really like to see how she'd do against me.
Old 19-Nov-17, 05:50
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

DWW vids were generally real. Petra was very big and very strong, and they usually paired her up with very small very weak men, this was enough for the woman to usually win.

When Petra faced even a semi-athletic man like milo she was annihilated with him barely trying
Old 19-Nov-17, 09:07
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by matman55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
DWW vids were generally real. Petra was very big and very strong, and they usually paired her up with very small very weak men, this was enough for the woman to usually win.

When Petra faced even a semi-athletic man like milo she was annihilated with him barely trying
She was superior vs semi-athletic men too. In fact Milo was handed his first ever defeat in DWW when he lost to Petra 4-2. His streak which came from wins vs girls like .. Luna, Mary Ann, Pamela came to an end
But I have to agree with you about her matches vs strong men. I think one time she faced Radim. He completely dominated her

Last edited by kokowawa; 19-Nov-17 at 09:10. Reason: Addition
Old 19-Nov-17, 13:18
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Luzia and Barbara instantly became my favorite and I was searching other videos with them. I would watch pretty much anything with those two involved. In a way, I became more of a fan of individual girls than of mixed wrestling videos in general.
Don't you think it has to do with the simple one-color G-strings those DWW female wrestlers used to wear, while being topless? In my opinion, that was one key aspect of that special DWW appeal some of us feel here.

Quote:
One of the things I also liked about DWW is how they filmed those videos at different settings like in apartments, near the swimming pools, outside on the grass etc. There was a lot of variety. They had some matches with trash talk or some backstory, there were also some good female rivalries that felt genuine. I also loved the outfits, particularly the one piece swimsuits.
Agreed. Variety is fun... as long as you keep coming back home. What I mean is that I loved it so much when seeing a good competitive wrestling on the mats. Still, what a breeze of fresh aire when seeing some apartment wrestling, tests of strengths, training sessions... and then back on to the mats.

Quote:
I think one underrated aspect of mixed wrestling videos is also the male part. DWW had the perfect male wrestlers who made things competitive enough but ultimately weren't strong enough to win against girls regularly and they really played their part perfectly.
Well, the males were not especially weak. They just had no or very weak wrestling skills and that's what I found so exciting: Seeing how a male is rendered helpless versus a female his size because she is brining so much wrestling experience. That experience makes her confident she will just outwrestle the male in the end.
Again, the topless aspect adds to it: "Look boy, we're both topless... but see my exciting female boobs and my sexy body? You will have no time to enjoy it, trust me, you are going to need to catch your breath..."

One thing I have been so amazed of after watching hundred of those videos: How can those guys not have an erection while not even wrestling, but just facing such hot and naked girls at the start of the match?

I cannot remember one single DWW video where the guy has an erection? I would love to see one... or even a dozen one... by the way.
Old 19-Nov-17, 17:35
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She was superior vs semi-athletic men too. In fact Milo was handed his first ever defeat in DWW when he lost to Petra 4-2. His streak which came from wins vs girls like .. Luna, Mary Ann, Pamela came to an end
But I have to agree with you about her matches vs strong men. I think one time she faced Radim. He completely dominated her
Is it my impression or Petra was on her peak of strenght at her 22/23 years old? Comparing with videos where she was above 25, at 22 she looked more agressive, faster and stronger. I get impressed about how she looked superior than the guy in the thread video.
I can remember the video named as "extreme bikini" where she is very powerful too
Old 19-Nov-17, 17:51
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't you think it has to do with the simple one-color G-strings those DWW female wrestlers used to wear, while being topless? In my opinion, that was one key aspect of that special DWW appeal some of us feel here.
Personally I liked their one piece swimsuit the most. I'm just a big fan of that particular piece of women's clothing for some reason. They had some variety when it comes to clothes too. Jeans, bikinis, one-piece swimsuits, panties...

Quote:
Well, the males were not especially weak. They just had no or very weak wrestling skills and that's what I found so exciting: Seeing how a male is rendered helpless versus a female his size because she is brining so much wrestling experience. That experience makes her confident she will just outwrestle the male in the end.
The men were also good looking. I'm not attracted to men but I like it in mixed wrestling videos if they put these boyish looking men who look like they're are relatively in shape.

Quote:
I cannot remember one single DWW video where the guy has an erection? I would love to see one... or even a dozen one... by the way.
If I remember correctly in one of the Gloria vs Jack matches Gloria started to taunt Jack about his erection. She was beating him and started to taunt him, it was something like "I see that you are enjoying being beaten by a woman". He seemed to be a bit embarrassed about it.
Old 19-Nov-17, 19:09
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Gloria Vs Jack is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where do you see an erection? If so, it is a temporary one...

Let me repeat: I have yet to understand why 99.9% of those males wrestling such DWW, FDolls and IFW beauties do not have an erection. At their age, I would have one just if facing such cute and sexy girls half naked.
=> Were they selected because they are gay? That's an option.
=> I know you don't have time to get excited when you are trying to survive someone in a real wrestling match, but still, just facing such girls, and even more, having them press and push their pussy, abs, legs and boobs on you... how can that be possible?

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: What is so special about that one piece of women's clothing, one-piece bikini? I am interested in understanding the details of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post: