Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-17, 19:25
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: Was this mixed wrestling a real fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gloria Vs Jack is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where do you see an erection? If so, it is a temporary one...
It's not this one, it's some other one between Gloria and Jack. At least I'm sure that it was Gloria and she taunted him.

Quote:
Let me repeat: I have yet to understand why 99.9% of those males wrestling such DWW, FDolls and IFW beauties do not have an erection. At their age, I would have one just if facing such cute and sexy girls half naked.
=> Were they selected because they are gay? That's an option.
=> I know you don't have time to get excited when you are trying to survive someone in a real wrestling match, but still, just facing such girls, and even more, having them press and push their pussy, abs, legs and boobs on you... how can that be possible?
It's probably a mix of tight underwear, being occupied with something else and being in a public space with people watching.

Quote:
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: What is so special about that one piece of women's clothing, one-piece bikini? I am interested in understanding the details of it.
It's just a fetish for tight spandex on women's body I guess. Although in my case it could be related to the experience I had when I was younger when we were playing with some girls in the public swimming pool. I got into a "fight" in the water with one of them and she was able to surprise me and overpower me and was dunking me down under the water at will while she was wearing a one piece swimsuit. I described the story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if you're interested. It was a pretty cool experience looking back although when it happened I felt humiliated by that girl.
Old 19-Nov-17, 20:14
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Interesting feedback about the tight underwear for males: I think it helps control one's erection indeed, as if the pressure was physically blocking the initial trigger toward a ture erected penis.

Is the Spandex fetish widespread?
More than the mixed wrestling fetish?

In a mixed wrestling match where the female is wearing a spandex, do you prefer the male to wear:
a - A wrestling spandex too?
b- Boxer shorts?

I have searched everywhere in my archives: There is no way I can find that Gloria Vs Jack DWW match where he is having an erection. DWW fans, please help! Thank you.

Last edited by funwrestler; 19-Nov-17 at 20:24.
Old 19-Nov-17, 20:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting feedback about the tight underwear for males: I think it helps control one's erection indeed, as if the pressure was physically blocking the initial trigger toward a ture erected penis.

Is the Spandex fetish widespread?
More than the mixed wrestling fetish?

I think spandex fetish is quite common or at least it's easier for people to admit that they have one.

Quote:
In a mixed wrestling match where the female is wearing a spandex,[B] do you prefer the male to wear:
a - A wrestling spandex too?
b- Boxer shorts
Some sort of spandex. I wouldn't mind if the male would wear some female spandex item too, I like a forced crossdressing theme. Like maybe panties or tight women's lycra shorts.

Quote:
I have searched everywhere in my archives: There is no way I can find that Gloria Vs Jack DWW match where he is having an erection. DWW fans, please help! Thank you.
It could be that I mixed up names. It might be Gloria vs Dorian. Definitely Gloria.

I think it starts with Dorian vs Denise match and then it follows with Gloria having her way with a tired and visibly turned on Dorian.
Old 19-Nov-17, 20:56
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It could be that I mixed up names. It might be Gloria vs Dorian. Definitely Gloria.

I think it starts with Dorian vs Denise match and then it follows with Gloria having her way with a tired and visibly turned on Dorian.
Ok, so I understand.
Indeed, you mixed up names: This was Dorian Vs Gloria.
But there is no erection in that one too. Just Gloria teasing Dorian because Dorian smiles at one point in the match when she keeps submitting him with so much ease. SO she says something like "so you find it funny? So you enjoy losing..."?

So, I think I have to admit one big truth:
No man ever had an erection during a filmed mixed wrestling match at DWW.

Old 19-Nov-17, 21:03

Quote:
Ok, so I understand.
Indeed, you mixed up names: This was Dorian Vs Gloria.
But there is no erection in that one too. Just Gloria teasing Dorian because Dorian smiles at one point in the match when she keeps submitting him with so much ease. SO she says something like "so you find it funny? So you enjoy losing..."?

So, I think I have to admit one big truth:
No man ever had an erection during a filmed mixed wrestling match at DWW.

I watched the previous fight between Dorian and Denise. He obviously had an erection but was wearing really tight spandex shorts which was containing it.

Did you ever wear tight spandex shorts/leggings? It's impossible to have a full erection while wearing such clothing. No matter how much you get turned on the tight material is going to contain your penis from pointing out.
Old 19-Nov-17, 22:47
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I watched the previous fight between Dorian and Denise. He obviously had an erection but was wearing really tight spandex shorts which was containing it.

Did you ever wear tight spandex shorts/leggings? It's impossible to have a full erection while wearing such clothing. No matter how much you get turned on the tight material is going to contain your penis from pointing out.
yes Gloria vs Dorian was possibly the most visible erection in DWW history. she dominated him with some sexy pins. Gloria totally turned him on with her sexy sadistic attitude. she won 11-0 !!!
There was another incident in Cathy vs Max match i think. although that he won 3-1, the only fall made by lovely Cathy was by a grapevine pin with a breast smother. I think he had a visible erection while counting.
There were a lot of moments where the guys were certainly turned on but you can barely notice anything
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-17, 22:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yes Gloria vs Dorian was possibly the most visible erection in DWW history. she dominated him with some sexy pins. Gloria totally turned him on with her sexy sadistic attitude. she won 11-0 !!!
I watched it some time ago but I think Dorian was really tired from the match he just had with Denise. He didn't have much fight in him left and couldn't resist Gloria having her way with him.

Gloria was really cool. I loved her f vs f fights too especially when she humiliated Antonia and taunted her. It was a catfight filmed outside and it started after Gloria splashed a bucket of water on Antonia. It looked like they genuinely didn't like each other.
Old 20-Nov-17, 10:34
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I watched it some time ago but I think Dorian was really tired from the match he just had with
Denise. He didn't have much fight in him left and couldn't resist Gloria having her way with him.

Gloria was really cool. I loved her f vs f fights too especially when she humiliated Antonia and taunted her. It was a catfight filmed outside and it started after Gloria splashed a bucket of water on Antonia. It looked like they genuinely didn't like each other.
Yes Dorian was really tired but Gloria was definitely one of the sexiest performers in the business. I remember her wrestling Dani who recently won unexpectedly in a friendly match vs her friend Tiffany. Gloria sgpinned Dani way too high that I think this pin had to be banned from matches