Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: FW-84 Xena vs Zoe (smother rules). Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-84.

Old 24-Dec-17, 02:25
Points: 467, Level: 7 Points: 467, Level: 7 Points: 467, Level: 7
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%

Default Re: AlphaAce review

There's not much point in derailing this thread past this post because it's taking away from her positive reviews. She was visiting a town near me. Far enough away I had to drive a good bit, but close enough to visit. I was going to get a cheap hotel outside of town and leave a little earlier in the morning to meet her.

She insisted on me getting my own hotel room because she didn't want to deal with making sure her girlfriends were gone. An experienced session girl would have her own room anyway, or make sure this isn't a problem.

3 weeks later I book a hotel room (pretty sure all the non-refundables were $150+), send her the info, and head off to work. When I get home that evening, I see her cancellation notice. I find it very hard to believe she didn't realize she would have to cancel until that day. She returned the deposit, but I effectively lost the deposit anyway because of the hotel fiasco.