Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Feb-18, 17:44
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: His little sister's friend and the secret threat

Thanks! As I said at the beginning, I was inspired by your work. I'm just trying to take basic elements you write about, find the mental picture I like the best and put my spin on it!
Just following in your footsteps mbpmbp!
Old 03-Feb-18, 19:27
Points: 8,330, Level: 39 Points: 8,330, Level: 39 Points: 8,330, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

espero con ansiedad la lucha de Emma con su hermano mayor,me gustaria que lo dominase con schoolgirl pin
Old 03-Feb-18, 20:32
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Absolutely fantastic story so far, mate. I loved a lot of the elements; Jay's shyness because of his long struggle with acne, the girls self confidence and awareness of their burgeoning bodies, Ben noticing for the first time how mature his sister and friend were becoming, Jay's overconfidence in releasing Julie that first time and the way she slowly forced him on the defensive and finally outwrestled him with that cradle. I also liked the way Jay handled losing to a skilled and beautiful girl. He didn't get angry or frustrated, just immediately recognised her skill and accepted it. I think that is very cool and says a lot about his character. Finally, I loved that you had Julie in a one piece swimsuit for this match. For some reason I see that as almost perfect wrestling attire and it blows my mind whenever I see a girl in one.

Thanks for continuing this story mate. I'm looking forward to seeing Emma take on her brother, but don't think I've forgotten about Julie's secret, though. Excellent stuff, Andy. Thanks again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-18, 20:54
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the insightful commentary Mixfightor! Its always a pleasure to get your feedback.
Don't think I'm gonna spill Julie's secret just yet, though... I'm going to keep you guessing.

Y brodin; gracias, yo creo...
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-18, 21:14
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Looking forward to reading what happens between Ben and Emma. This is an amazing story so far. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-18, 15:08
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 4

Incredulous, Ben looked up from the sofa at Emma standing before him in her orange bikini. It was now apparent that Julie was proving to be a bad influence on her. His little sister was transforming from a tag-along little pest into someone who thought she was his equal.

As if!

He narrowed his eyes and said "You know, you are really getting full of yourself. Who do you think you are, challenging me? If you’re not careful one of these days I might take you up on that."

Emma, hands on hips, sauntered in a little closer and flipped her auburn hair out of her eyes. “I’m almost as strong a Julie and I think I can beat you. What's wrong with taking it up with me right now? Why wait?"

Ben didn’t like her that close to him while she was wearing that bikini. It made him nervous somehow. He waved her off. "Don't be an idiot."

"Why am I being an idiot?"

"Well, for one thing, you're going to be a freshman and I'm going to be a senior. I weigh like 60 pounds more than you. And, I'm a guy. Don't you think that sounds like a huge mismatch?"

"Julie says good technique overcomes size advantage every time, so your mismatch theory is bogus. What's the other thing?"

He gestured towards her. "I hardly think you're dressed for wrestling."

She looked down at herself. "It's a bathing suit. Big deal."

"You're practically falling out of it!"

"I can't help how I'm built – I have a lot of body to cover! You know what I think? I think you're just using that as an excuse. You're afraid to wrestle me."

"Yeah, right."

"Julie kicking your butt has really shaken your confidence. Right now you don't know what to think. It's probably crossed your mind that you could lose if you wrestled me, and that scares the crap out of you."

Ben was getting angry. She had been acting cocky for a week and now, not only was Emma being confrontational, she was yelling at him! His little sister thinking he was afraid of her! What a bunch of bullshit, he thought, but down deep, a small part of his brain whispered… “maybe she’s right.”

He slapped his hands on his thighs. "You know what? I've had enough of you girls. You're getting to be a real pain in the ass. I'm going to my room." He started to rise from the sofa but Emma quickly stepped forward and blocked him with her body.

"Come on, big brother. I'm challenging you. You're 17. Are you going to back down from a 14-year-old girl?"

Getting right up in his grill was going too far. Red-faced, Ben lunged forward and stiff-armed her out of the way so he could rise, shoving her in the stomach. It was surprisingly firm.

Emma staggered back a step, snatched at Ben's wrist, twisted it as she turned sideways, and used her other hand to grab the back of his elbow and push it skyward.

The speed with which she had moved stunned Ben. He had been halfway standing up and now he was all the way on his tiptoes going around in a circle as Emma applied upward pressure to his elbow. "Ow! Ow! What the fuck!"

"Julie says this is called the come-along hold. Like what cops would use," Emma said matter-of-factly, looking up at Ben's contorted face. She was controlling him as she kept the pressure on.

Ben was outraged. She had attacked him! With an angry snarl he spun away from her and jerked his arm out of her grasp. Then he went to grab her by the arm so he could do the same thing to her – see how she liked it. This time she blocked his grab with her forearm, spun in sideways again and snaked her other arm behind his and clasped her hands together, jerking his arm backwards. It was another joint lock that this time sent him to his knees as pain shot through his shoulder. She spread her legs and stood over him working to increase the pressure.

“Jesus!” Ben yelped as Emma laughed. She sounded downright diabolical.

Ben didn't waste any time in retaliating. Before she could strengthen her hold her he used his free arm to sweep her ankle out from under her and sent her tumbling to the ground, breaking her hold. As she rolled to get away from him Ben dove on top of her and wrapped his arm around her neck from behind. Her momentum caused her to end up face down with Ben on her back. He grabbed his other wrist and completed the chokehold.

"Listen to me,” he said grimly, "that's enough! You'd better stop it right now!" He felt very uncomfortable lying on top of her writhing, nearly-naked body but she had given him no choice. He could feel her butt pushing up at him from below as she struggled.

Ben's problem was that he didn't really have a plan. He hadn't wanted to fight her, and he didn't want to hurt her. He just wanted her to stop attacking him. The only thing he could do was hang on and try to talk some sense into her. Hopefully, with all of his weight on her she had no place to go and would listen to common sense. “What’s gotten into you?” Ben shouted into her ear.

"You're gonna get it now," Emma threatened, “I’m going to make you tap out.” It seemed like an empty threat as she thrashed all she could but he was too heavy. He firmed up his choke hold and continued to lecture her as she tried to escape. She was in no mood for a lecture.

Ben couldn't believe how hard it was to stay on top of her. She was bucking and kicking like a crazy person, and he couldn't escape the sensation of her body rubbing up against him. There was way too much bare skin for his comfort level. He really wanted her to calm down. "Come on, Emma - knock it off!"

Ironically, it was calming down that helped her. She gathered her thoughts and tried to remember some of the things Julie had taught her. She stopped trying to pry Ben's arm loose from her neck and gathered her arms together underneath her, tucking her elbows in. Ben had his legs spread wide as he straddled her, which was good. His left arm was around her throat so she brought her knees together and tried to curl up into a ball as much as she could. This shifted Ben's weight to the right, enough she was then able to suddenly curl and roll to the right side simultaneously, flinging her arm out as she did. Her forearm caught him across the side of his neck and he lost his hold, falling over onto his back.

Ben was startled at how she was able to escape. It had happened so quickly he was slow to react when she followed up her roll by keeping it going enough that she went all the way over and now was on top of him. This was intolerable. Her face was right over his, her boobs dangling inches away and she was leaning down with her forearm on his throat, which was intensely painful. He glanced at her upper arm and saw it was full and solid-looking. “Christ!” he said, choking, “How much do you weigh?”

“118 pounds,” she said, “Why, am I too much for you?’”

Damn! He thought she weighed about a hundred. And when did the little munchkin get so strong?! “You shut up,” he said.

They were both huffing and puffing but Emma's mind was clear. Ben was in a frenzy, too agitated to think straight. The shock of her being on top of him was intensified by the contact with her lush body. He was all too aware of the feel of her skin on his, her hips pushing against his, and the deep cleavage right in front of his eyes. His sister’s cleavage! He panicked and began stupid moves trying to get out from under her, flailing wildly and trying to shove her away without thought to any planned move.

Emma used his panic to methodically move her legs to the outside of his, hooking her feet inside his calves while he was oblivious to what she was doing. He was whipping his head from side to side trying to escape the view of her large, perspiration-covered breasts.

She didn't realize the effect her body was having on him. She was focused and excited that she was on the verge of beating him. She was about to pin her big brother! She was so focused she didn't notice when one of her breasts slipped out of her top.

Ben sure noticed. He was aghast as a large naked breast suddenly appeared right in front of his face, freed from the small orange triangle of her top. It was pale white with sharply defined tan lines. It had a large pink nipple. It was incredible.

Emma chose that moment to apply the grapevine and Ben screamed as his legs split, pain shooting up his inner thighs like lightning bolts. He reached down to grab her by the waist and relieve the pressure. She saw it coming and seized his wrists. Keeping the pressure on his legs, she pushed his wrists palm-down next to his sides and leaned up with all her might, almost as if she were doing a pushup with her hands down by her waist, her back arched like that yoga pose “Cobra”.

He was pinned! How could this have happened? He was flat on his back with his little sister tearing his legs apart while her arms were clamped onto his wrists and she was towering over him with her big white breast hanging out. He was overwhelmed by a mixture of pain and humiliation. She looked down at him triumphantly, wanting to see his expression when he realized she had beaten him.

Much to her disappointment he wasn’t looking up at her. He had his eyes tightly closed and his head turned to the side. “Look at me,” she commanded. She wanted him to admit defeat to her in the same way he had to Julie. “Do you give up?”

“You cheated,” Ben said, his eyes still tightly closed.

“What do mean I cheated?! I beat you fair and square!”

“Oh yeah? What’s that, then?” Ben opened his eyes and stared pointedly at her breast.

She looked down and saw what had happened and burst out laughing. Then, instead of covering up, as Ben fervently wanted her to do, she just stayed put – sitting comfortably on top of him with her hips pushing into his while she continued to apply the grapevine and her breast exposed right in front of his face. “You’re going to use that as an excuse?” she asked, “My boob hanging out? Haven’t you ever seen a girl’s breast before?”

“Not yours! It was a distraction.”

“You let a little thing like that distract you?”

“It’s not little! That’s why it was distracting and that’s why you won.”

“So you admit that I won? Admit it!”

Ben wanted to be anywhere else in the world right now. To be flat on his back with his nubile sister sitting on top of him was too much for any one person to put up with. He was trapped, overpowered and humiliated by a shameless little nudist. He let his head fall back onto the carpet with a thump and groaned, “All right, you won.”

Elated and gleeful, Emma began to taunt him in a sing-song voice “I beat my big brother, a freshman beat a senior…”

“Please get off me,” Ben said.

“What’s your hurry?”

“We shouldn’t be like this. Cover yourself up. It’s not right!”

“Oh, quit whining. Are you afraid of tits or something?”

Ben thrashed violently but she was expecting it and kept him trapped, grinning and laughing at his discomfort. Exhilarated, she was on top of the word, so excited and happy she felt like she had just won the lottery.

“You have to get off me,” Ben said urgently, “Now!”

“No, I want Julie to see this.”

“No! Get off!” There was no mistaking the hysteria in his voice.

“Relax and accept it. You don’t have to act all crazy.” Just then, she felt something and her eyes got wide. “Oh my god,” she said, “I know why you’re getting all psycho – you have a boner!”

He stopped thrashing and closed his eyes again. If he thought his humiliation was bad before, this was even worse. He groaned.

Emma looked at him excitedly. “I turned you on! I got you all horny!”

“Get off me…. Please get off me…”

Then, in a sudden burst of insight, Emma realized that one of the reasons she felt like she was on top of the world was because she felt that way too. Sitting on top of Ben not only made her feel powerful, but something else was going on down below. Something that made her breathe fast and her pulse quicken.

She swiftly recognized that this was definitely not good. Her senses were flush with excitement but her brain was sending out an urgent message; “Danger! Danger! Danger!”

She knew she had to get off of him immediately, but before she did there was just one more thing she wanted to accomplish. She bent down until their faces were mere inches apart. “Alright you big baby, I’ll get off you,” she said, staring intently, “but first, I want you to tell me what Julie whispered in your ear. What did she say she was going to do to you?”

Ben shook his head violently. “No! I can’t tell you!”

“Tell me or I’ll keep you here, then Jay and Julie will see how you got turned on by your little sister sitting on you.” She slammed his wrists to the floor in emphasis. “Tell me!”

“All right, all right” Ben said, defeated, “lean in. I don’t want to say it out loud.”

She bent down further and he whispered into her ear. Her eyes widened in shock.

She suddenly let go of his wrists and stood up quickly over Ben’s prone form, bosom jiggling. She stepped back so Ben could get up, tucking her breast carefully back into her bikini top. “OMG,” she said, “Would she really do that? Wow... I mean… wow… I didn’t know her mind worked like that.”

Ben stood shakily. “I know, right?”

The sound of the screen door opening came from behind them and Jay and Julie came in, dripping wet and laughing. “We forgot towels!” Julie said while squeezing water out of her ponytail. She looked at the both of them standing and facing each other. “What’s going on in here? What are you two up to?”

“Nothing!” Ben and Emma said in unison.
Old 05-Feb-18, 17:55
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Youre killing me,what did she say??
The Following User Says Thank You to Boxingstop For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-18, 18:42
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingstop [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Youre killing me,what did she say??
I know, right!

Thanks for continuing this great story thread, mate. The characters are great and the action is even better described than you normally do, but the secret is driving me nuts.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-18, 23:15
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Wow incredible battle. I like how Ben felt how strong Emma was, and also how her Stomach felt as well. Can you tell more about Emma strengthen, and possibly what Julie and Jay are talking about at the pool after their battle. Dang this story is enjoyable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-18, 23:23
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Your stories never disappoint. Keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister