Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Feb-18, 17:59
Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My cyber wrestling matches

Here's a cyber Wrestling match that I recently had. my opponent was a girl who played as Nikki Bella. And I played as myself. I'm Nate. (20yrs old, 5'5" and 115lbs).

I hope you guys enjoy it and please let me know ur opinions.

Here's the match:

I enter the ring wearing my underwear. I'm barechest.
"Nikki. u ready for an ass kickin??" I shout towards her.

Nikki looks at me from across the ring while she stretches. "are u ready to be broken in the middle of the ring" she replies with a cocky tone while continuing to stretch.

"I never ever got broken. u bittchhhh. u say u r fearless?? huh?? I'm gonna teach u true fear" saying that I run wildly at her.

"come on then weakling. show me ur worth" Nikki says as she watch me run at her. She jumps herself out of the way and extends her leg, making me trip into the corner.

Getting tripped into the corner I get enraged and scream. "ur eend is near bitch. I'm gonna kill u"

"ha. keep talking babe" she says while raising her hands to the face.

I try to run and spear her down. Unfortunately Nikki was very quick and grabs my head and DDT's my face down into the mat.
My face crashes into the mat with full force. I lay down, unable to get up.
Nikki grins at my pathetic body and goes over to my head, wrapping her dangerous legs around my neck and squeezing tightly..
I realize what was going to happen in the next few mins. so I beg her to let me go. I even urged her to lock me in another move but she was firm in squeezing my neck..

"begging?? are we?? lemme help u out" she says mockingly as she tightens her legs and squeezes harder than before, making my face go red.

I can feel her steel built legs crushing my head like grapes. I try to unzip her legs and punch her thighs but my attempts went in vain.

Nikki watches my ungrateful attempts and keep increasing the squeeze, making it harder for me to stay awake.
Fearing for my neck, I let my give up and tap in her thighs. "release me Nikki.. I give up"

"what a pathetic challenge??" she growls at me before letting me go. she exits the ring. I keep laying in the mat, screaming and crying out in shame and agony...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WONDERGUY For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-18, 12:03
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My cyber wrestling matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERGUY [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's a cyber Wrestling match that I recently had. my opponent was a girl who played as Nikki Bella. And I played as myself. I'm Nate. (20yrs old, 5'5" and 115lbs).

I hope you guys enjoy it and please let me know ur opinions.

Here's the match:

I enter the ring wearing my underwear. I'm barechest.
"Nikki. u ready for an ass kickin??" I shout towards her.

Nikki looks at me from across the ring while she stretches. "are u ready to be broken in the middle of the ring" she replies with a cocky tone while continuing to stretch.

"I never ever got broken. u bittchhhh. u say u r fearless?? huh?? I'm gonna teach u true fear" saying that I run wildly at her.

"come on then weakling. show me ur worth" Nikki says as she watch me run at her. She jumps herself out of the way and extends her leg, making me trip into the corner.

Getting tripped into the corner I get enraged and scream. "ur eend is near bitch. I'm gonna kill u"

"ha. keep talking babe" she says while raising her hands to the face.

I try to run and spear her down. Unfortunately Nikki was very quick and grabs my head and DDT's my face down into the mat.
My face crashes into the mat with full force. I lay down, unable to get up.
Nikki grins at my pathetic body and goes over to my head, wrapping her dangerous legs around my neck and squeezing tightly..
I realize what was going to happen in the next few mins. so I beg her to let me go. I even urged her to lock me in another move but she was firm in squeezing my neck..

"begging?? are we?? lemme help u out" she says mockingly as she tightens her legs and squeezes harder than before, making my face go red.

I can feel her steel built legs crushing my head like grapes. I try to unzip her legs and punch her thighs but my attempts went in vain.

Nikki watches my ungrateful attempts and keep increasing the squeeze, making it harder for me to stay awake.
Fearing for my neck, I let my give up and tap in her thighs. "release me Nikki.. I give up"

"what a pathetic challenge??" she growls at me before letting me go. she exits the ring. I keep laying in the mat, screaming and crying out in shame and agony...
Hey bro that's so awesome story dude would love to see more stories of cyber wrestling dude
I have sent u a message in your PM kindly reply bro
Old 16-Feb-18, 13:14
Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My cyber wrestling matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey bro that's so awesome story dude would love to see more stories of cyber wrestling dude
I have sent u a message in your PM kindly reply bro
I got many cyber Wrestling stories of mine...