Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Sep-14, 20:58
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Underground Mixed Fighting

Hey guys this is my first mixed fighting story so any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated!

The scenario- In a small town a mixed gender fighting circuit exists underground, there are many fighters from all walks of life from untrained frat boys and young women looking to prove themselves to professional gymnasts and wrestlers. The fights are held in front of a small crowd of club members.
There are many types of fights held including- kickboxing, wrestling, no rules matches, humiliation matches, handicap fights and rumours even exist of the occasional deathmatch!

SAM VS LAURA

Sam stood at six foot tall and weighed 170lbs he was not huge but he was toned and muscular, his hair was short, brown and curly he was wearing red mma shorts.
Sam was 25 years old and boxed as an amateur when he was a teen and also holds a blue belt in judo. This would be his debut mixed fight, Sam had joined the fight club because he always wanted to experience the thrill of a competitive fight with a woman.

Laura his opponent was a 5'7 blonde who weighed 136lbs and was 22 years old, she had a gorgeous slender physique and a pretty face, she was wearing make-up to further enhance her looks. Laura had her long blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing a lime green bikini.
She had no formal combat training but loved to watch pro wrestling as a teen and would apply the moves she saw on t.v on her brother much to his humiliation, Laura also jogged and trained in aerobics at weekends hence her lovely slender build.
This was her second mixed fight, her first was a wrestling match against a slim, untrained male, she won in round two by headscissor submission, but this fight was different it was No Rules it wouldn't be over until someone was unconscious.

Sam and Laura entered the ring and squared up to each other, Sam couldn't believe how attractive his opponent was, she pressed her size D breasts into his chest causing his heart to race.
Laura admired Sam's toned arms, abs and chest the thought of defeating a strong, athletic male excited her greatly.
Laura and Sam circled each other, Laura struck first with a quick kick to Sam's ribs with her long legs. Sam doubled over slightly and mentally cursed himself for being distracted by his opponents beauty. Laura threw a quick one two punch combo but Sam blocked them. 'Oooh this is going to be fun!' she exclaimed, she then threw a front kick at Sam, the sole of her foot crunched against his nose making it bleed slightly. Sam winced in pain and jumped back narrowly avoiding another kick aimed at his head. 'Yes' screamed Laura pleased at hurting Sam.

'You will pay for that!' shouted sam as he rushed at her, the two fighters traded blows for 20 seconds or so with no major shots landing until Sam landed a crushing right handed punch in Laura's stomach. She moaned in pain and bent over winded. Sam seized the opportunity and threw a left knee into his opponents jaw. Laura fell to the floor on her belly dazed, Sam raised his foot and brought it down hard into Laura's spine. 'uhhhh' moaned Laura rolling onto her back to protect it from another stomp. 'You are pathetic, how did you ever beat a man you wimp?' taunted Sam as he slowly walked around Laura. He stood at Laura's long legs grinning at her. Laura felt a flash of rage come over her, she threw her foot as hard as she could into Sam's groin, he grunted in pain and fell to his knees.

Laura clambered to her feet and began stamping on Sam angrily she landed six stomps on Sams chest. She was not a strong as Sam but she had definitely hurt him, he lay panting on the ground as Laura placed her foot on his throat. She pressed her foot down hard, Sam couldn't breathe, he tried to wriggle free but she pinned him tight, Sam began to turn red 'You're mine now weakling' laughed Laura turned on by the sight of Sam struggling to breathe. after 15 or 20 seconds of being choked Sam managed to grab Laura's foot he placed his fingers in between her toes and cranked them hard. Laura yelped and took her foot off Sam's neck he gasped for air as he got to his feet.

The fighters were both breathing heavily now Laura was exhausted from her efforts to finish off Sam. They began trading blows again this time with Sam gaining the upperhand, his superior durability was now apparent. Laura landed a few punches and kicks but she was tired and the didn't phase Sam too much. Sam landed three punch combo one in Laura's boobs and two in her face. Laura was now swaying on her feet. The crowd started to cheer urging Sam to finish her. Sam wrapped his strong arms around Laura's waist and picked her up pressing their sweaty bodies together, he applied a crushing bearhug 'noo, please stop, you win' begged Laura this only excited Sam more he increased the pressure to 60% power and squeezed her for a solid minute. Laura was moaning in agony and kicking her legs frantically, she thought she was going to pass out from the pain.

Sam slammed Laura to the ground she lay in a crumpled heap barely conscious. 'Game over bitch' said Sam as he placed her in a rear naked choke.
Sam applied full force to the choke, Laura turned bright red, she had never felt such strength, Sam began Pulling Laura's blonde locks while still choking her. Laura was blacking out her body started to go limp, the crowds cheers were growing fainter, her vision faded and she slumped to the floor limp and unconscious. Sam stood up looking at his defeated opponent with a sense of exhilaration and pride. He placed his foot on top of her chest and flexed his arms in victory as the crowd cheered. Sam would definitely be back for another fight.

WINNER SAM!!

Well guys I'm thinking of writing some more fights with different fighters and outcomes let me know what y'all think.
Old 30-Sep-14, 21:47
ap643

Default Re: Underground Mixed Fighting

Nice first effort, please write more. You have endless possibilities in your scenario.Mixing men and women each winning will keep it interesting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-14, 22:59
Last Achievements

Hey ap643 glad you liked my first attempt thanks for the kind words, I plan to have all sorts of scenarios, maledom, femdom, competitive and squash matches will all be featured. Sam will be something of a main character and will be a recurring character although there will be plenty of other fighters, rivalries and alliances. I will be working on the next fight shortly if you have any requests or even want a fighter based on you just let me know buddy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-14, 23:09
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

That's the first one out of the way & it's a really good well thought out one too & an enjoyable read. Looking forward to reading many more stories from you.
Old 30-Sep-14, 23:20
Last Achievements

Thanks Sablebomb glad you liked it. If you have any requests, suggestions or criticisms let me know. Also if you want a character based on yourself let me know can't have a fight club without fighters!
Old 01-Oct-14, 08:07
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Congratulations on a very good first story, mate. I loved it when Laura laughed and said that you were hers, weakling. I thought the comeback was well done but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to a rematch with Laura taking Sam apart bit by bit.

If you are interested in a male character who likes to fight hard against the girls but lose in the end, I'd definitely be interested in that role.

Thanks for sharing your first story with us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-14, 08:11
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,750 Times in 1,917 Posts

This is fantastic. The premise and simplistic set up is wonderful and really refreshing.

I also love the competitive and violent nature of the fighting with no silly business.

Personally I only enjoy femdom, and would prefer the women win 100% of the time, so hopefully there will be some kickboxing, MMA and no holds barred fights where the women brutally beat down their male opponents. That's what I'm talking about!

OMG, I'd love to read a "deathmatch" too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-14, 08:30
Points: 1,039, Level: 12 Points: 1,039, Level: 12 Points: 1,039, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Nice work! Great to see a male winner!
The Following User Says Thank You to kf231 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-14, 10:02
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

it would be nice if this were real (the mixed fight club).
Old 01-Oct-14, 15:25
Last Achievements

I just wanted say thanks for your support guys, at first I thought this storyline might just be a one off, but now I have every intention to turn this in to a long series. I have taken your opinions and suggestions on board and the next fight should be posted in the next few days I hope you will all like it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:

Tags
ryonaguy