Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: FW-80 Venom vs Foxy (domination rules). Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-80.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-Apr-15, 09:59
nuketactical66 nuketactical66 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24
Thanks: 12
Thanked 26 Times in 13 Posts
Default Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Is anybody else on these forums intrigued with the idea of women using their bare feet to thin out the male population? I always fantasize about a world, maybe a hundred years in the future, where the human population has increased so rapidly that women are given permission to trample and crush males with their bare feet to keep population under control.

I got influenced by stories on these forums where the author created worlds where men were smothered to death by women using their asses. I have taken this premise and have developed my own universe so to speak (thanks to the author, Mike3121). I imagine myself as homeless, my family killed off by trampling, and I try to survive day by day in this world. I want to start writing stories about this kind of stuff but I feel the number of people who share my passion for this kind of stuff is microscopic.

Anyways, I just want to know if anyone else has ideas like this in regards to the deadly use of feet. Since the imagination can only hold my interest for so long, I want to discuss this with others who share my ideas. Again, this is pure fantasy obviously (though I myself wouldn't mind going out under the long, slender bare feet of some woman) but I'm sure I don't have to remind anybody of that.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nuketactical66 For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 21-Apr-15, 10:07
HDdude HDdude is offline
Senior Member
Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 145
Thanks: 16
Thanked 94 Times in 57 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Here is a story about that:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There are other free stories there, and paid stories. Enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-Apr-15, 15:09
nuketactical66 nuketactical66 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24
Thanks: 12
Thanked 26 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here is a story about that:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There are other free stories there, and paid stories. Enjoy!
Thank you for sharing. I came across that Tumblr page before but I really didn't look into it. I figured it was mostly about leg scissors and stuff like that. I actually went ahead and wrote to the guy in regards to a commission for myself.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nuketactical66 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 21-Apr-15, 22:40
HDdude HDdude is offline
Senior Member
Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 145
Thanks: 16
Thanked 94 Times in 57 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuketactical66 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for sharing. I came across that Tumblr page before but I really didn't look into it. I figured it was mostly about leg scissors and stuff like that. I actually went ahead and wrote to the guy in regards to a commission for myself.
I think in the Angelica story, the noble woman/princess use her feet to paralyse the big mercenary, she could've killed him several times with her feet, neck break, neck, or foot smother, too bad she killed him between her thighs in the end.

Ya, all you have to do is tell the guy's sister(he is busy for awhile), what your fetishes are, and she will wrote you the story, or a RP. Even photos if you want, like a POV photo of her feet on the side of your head, ready to snap your neck. Kinna like the last thing you see before you die.

You can also get POV video of the same thing.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HDdude For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 21-Apr-15, 22:54
qwertyuio qwertyuio is offline
Senior Member
Points: 9,872, Level: 42 Points: 9,872, Level: 42 Points: 9,872, Level: 42
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,212
Thanks: 259
Thanked 1,188 Times in 431 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuketactical66 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is anybody else on these forums intrigued with the idea of women using their bare feet to thin out the male population? I always fantasize about a world, maybe a hundred years in the future, where the human population has increased so rapidly that women are given permission to trample and crush males with their bare feet to keep population under control.

I got influenced by stories on these forums where the author created worlds where men were smothered to death by women using their asses. I have taken this premise and have developed my own universe so to speak (thanks to the author, Mike3121). I imagine myself as homeless, my family killed off by trampling, and I try to survive day by day in this world. I want to start writing stories about this kind of stuff but I feel the number of people who share my passion for this kind of stuff is microscopic.

Anyways, I just want to know if anyone else has ideas like this in regards to the deadly use of feet. Since the imagination can only hold my interest for so long, I want to discuss this with others who share my ideas. Again, this is pure fantasy obviously (though I myself wouldn't mind going out under the long, slender bare feet of some woman) but I'm sure I don't have to remind anybody of that.
I would love to read stories like this except it would be more of a turn on to read about fights where women kill men with their feet while they both fight for their lives rather than just woman executing men with feet without resistance.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21-Apr-15, 23:31
KillerCrushes's Avatar
KillerCrushes KillerCrushes is offline
Producer
Points: 10,792, Level: 44 Points: 10,792, Level: 44 Points: 10,792, Level: 44
Activity: 82.4% Activity: 82.4% Activity: 82.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Northern California
Posts: 617
Thanks: 269
Thanked 702 Times in 282 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

itsyourdarkestfantasy.com? Why am I not a member of that site?? lol
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22-Apr-15, 01:54
nuketactical66 nuketactical66 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24
Thanks: 12
Thanked 26 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would love to read stories like this except it would be more of a turn on to read about fights where women kill men with their feet while they both fight for their lives rather than just woman executing men with feet without resistance.
I completely get where you're coming from and I myself like a combination of those two areas. While I do like a fight where the woman simply overpowers the man in some way, I also like the idea of a man accepting his fate and submitting without a fight.

For example, there is a video I remember seeing on YouTube of a movie clip. A man knocks on this woman's door and she greets him with a friendly smile while he looks all tough and menacing. He attacks her and a fight ensues. Eventually she straddles him from behind and snaps his neck, presumably killing him. These types of scenarios are amazing. I just love the way the guy was playing this badass and he was completely humiliated and humbled by this beautiful woman. If I can find the video I will post it here.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22-Apr-15, 04:09
qwertyuio qwertyuio is offline
Senior Member
Points: 9,872, Level: 42 Points: 9,872, Level: 42 Points: 9,872, Level: 42
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,212
Thanks: 259
Thanked 1,188 Times in 431 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuketactical66 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I completely get where you're coming from and I myself like a combination of those two areas. While I do like a fight where the woman simply overpowers the man in some way, I also like the idea of a man accepting his fate and submitting without a fight.

For example, there is a video I remember seeing on YouTube of a movie clip. A man knocks on this woman's door and she greets him with a friendly smile while he looks all tough and menacing. He attacks her and a fight ensues. Eventually she straddles him from behind and snaps his neck, presumably killing him. These types of scenarios are amazing. I just love the way the guy was playing this badass and he was completely humiliated and humbled by this beautiful woman. If I can find the video I will post it here.
That type of scenerio would be great for your stories. It can be both, where a competitive fight ensues, but he becomes so broken by the end that he willingly submits to her feet.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 22-Apr-15, 10:15
HDdude HDdude is offline
Senior Member
Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 145
Thanks: 16
Thanked 94 Times in 57 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
itsyourdarkestfantasy.com? Why am I not a member of that site?? lol
you need to sign up with tumblr before you can follow them, if you do, you get discount for RP sessions.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HDdude For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 07-Oct-15, 10:46
aabee aabee is offline
Member
Points: 1,594, Level: 16 Points: 1,594, Level: 16 Points: 1,594, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 35
Thanks: 11
Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Just make account to fetlife.com and enjoy.It seems like slavery without escaping chance.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone Interested In Audio Scissors Stories? SlowSqueeze Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 8 11-Aug-16 16:59
Interested in a Private Mixed Wrestling Session? steelkittens.com Session Announcements 3 24-Nov-13 18:30
Any one interested in belly punching? generalapplication Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 2 06-Feb-13 00:43


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:39.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.