Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Oct-12, 13:02
Points: 6,380, Level: 34 Points: 6,380, Level: 34 Points: 6,380, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Belly Punching competition Experience

Hi everyone.Well this is my first time I post on this site.
I had lots of belly punching competition since I was young.First one was at my 11.My sister and 3 of her girlfriends were at our house.they called me over and told me they are going to have belly punching contest and asked me if I were in or not.I had no idea of being punched in belly and thought I can win easily.The rules was like that.we wrote our names on papers and choose randomly to see who fights who.I had to fight my sister and the two other girls with each other.
only three punches was allowed each round and the looser was the one who stopped 5 seconds or simply submits that he cant take more punches.when I got first three punches from my sister I felt pain in all my gut because I didnt know how to make my belly tight but she knew and also she punched much better than me.So I lost to my sister in second round and went to fight the other looser from the other match.I lost to her too and got in 4th place.from then now I had lots of belly punching contest and I found it really exciting.I am planning to have a belly punching competition like this with my girlfriend.
she claims she is resistant to pain.
I wonder if anyone ever had such a exciting experience like this.I will be glad if you share them with us
Old 27-Oct-12, 15:34
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts
Default Re: Belly Punching competition Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalapplication [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everyone.Well this is my first time I post on this site.
I had lots of belly punching competition since I was young.First one was at my 11.My sister and 3 of her girlfriends were at our house.they called me over and told me they are going to have belly punching contest and asked me if I were in or not.I had no idea of being punched in belly and thought I can win easily.The rules was like that.we wrote our names on papers and choose randomly to see who fights who.I had to fight my sister and the two other girls with each other.
only three punches was allowed each round and the looser was the one who stopped 5 seconds or simply submits that he cant take more punches.when I got first three punches from my sister I felt pain in all my gut because I didnt know how to make my belly tight but she knew and also she punched much better than me.So I lost to my sister in second round and went to fight the other looser from the other match.I lost to her too and got in 4th place.from then now I had lots of belly punching contest and I found it really exciting.I am planning to have a belly punching competition like this with my girlfriend.
she claims she is resistant to pain.
I wonder if anyone ever had such a exciting experience like this.I will be glad if you share them with us
Cool story. How old were your sister and her friends when this competition happened. Did you have more contests with them? Did you catch up?

For many years, my neighbor girl could give or take gut punches better than the boys, but we didn't really have specific belly punch competitions. Much later I had a kind of strange relationship with a woman who lived in my building. She was a karate fanatic who spent a couple hours at the dojo training on most days. She sensed that I found her muscularity hot and, when she was in the right mood, she liked to show off to me. One summer day I returned home from work and she appeared at the front door of the building wearing a halter top and shorts. She looked a little pumped, as though she had been working out. She smiled, tensed her abs and said "punch me." I didn't know what to do, so I punched her lightly. She laughed and said "harder." I kept punching harder and harder as she laughed and kept urging me on. I hit her several times as hard as I could, but it didn't make a difference. She seemed quite pleased with herself. I was in pretty good shape, but I knew that I could not take an equal pounding from her.
Old 28-Oct-12, 07:14
Points: 6,380, Level: 34 Points: 6,380, Level: 34 Points: 6,380, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I was 11.my sister and my her friends were 16.
I had many more fights with my sister since then but I couldnt beat her since I was 16
I also had belly punching contests with the girl who became first several weeks ago and I lost.
Old 14-Jul-13, 16:03
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

How would you do in a belly punching contest with Ginger Martin?