Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Oct-14, 21:44
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Post Wrestling with my cheerleader cousin

Wrestling with my cheerleader cousin
Author: unknown
Source: now defunct schoolgirlpin.net

My much younger cousin Rebecca really likes to wrestle. Not the rough kind of wrestling, but more of the playful kind. For some strange reason, she seems to enjoy wrestling someone down to the floor, either a boy or girl, and sitting astride their stomach or chest. She is a high school senior who appears to be very athletic and in excellent shape. She is also very cute and is about 5'3", roughly 105lbs, and has short dark-blonde hair. Rebecca is a cheerleader, as well as a gymnast and a swimmer.

Within the last couple of months, Rebecca has been coming over to my apartment almost every other day after school, before she goes home. The first few times she stopped by, I just thought it was because she wanted someone to talk to. Rebecca would talk to me about school, her current boyfriend, and her experiences on the cheerleading and gymnastics team. And much to my surprise, sometimes she would even tell me about her wrestling experiences with a couple of girls that she knew from school.

On one occasion, Rebecca stopped by my apartment after school and was wearing her cheerleading uniform. She sat down onto the sofa, and I gave her a soft drink. Rebecca began telling me about her day at school, and I listened as best I could, trying to show an interest in her teenage life. After a few minutes, she began telling me about a little wrestling match she had with her boyfriend, and how she managed to get him pinned down. I listened more intensely now, as she described how she sat on him and pinned him down. I honestly had no idea why she was telling me this, or why she was going into such detail about it. But it certainly was very interesting, to say the least.

"So David...." Rebecca said to me after she was through with her story. "Do you like to wrestle at all?"

I was kind of speechless. I didn't know how to respond to that question from my younger cousin. I also couldn't believe that she actually asked me that kind of question.

"I.....uh....really don't...know how to.." I heard myself finally mumble.

Rebecca got off of the sofa and walked out to the center of my living room.

"Maybe I could show you..." Rebecca said, as she smiled over at me.

I just sat in the chair completely stunned. Here was a high school cheerleader wanting to wrestle with me, in my own apartment. I couldn't believe it. I wondered why this couldn't have happened to me when I WAS in high school.

"I don't think I should," I replied, quickly coming back to my senses. "Maybe if you were a little older...."

Rebecca put her hands on her hips as she continued to smile over at me.

"Don't you remember?" Rebecca asked me. "My birthday was last Friday. You sent me a card.... I'm 18 now."

Remembering that it was her 18th birthday last week made me feel a bit more comfortable with this situation, but not much.

"Come on..." Rebecca encouraged me. "Let me show you how to pin someone down."

I stared out into my living room at this high school cheerleader dressed in her uniform, who stood in the middle of it with her hands on her hips smiling back at me.

"What's wrong?" Rebecca asked me, in a somewhat taunting tone. "Are you afraid?"

I slowly felt myself getting up out of the chair, almost subconsciously, and walking out to the center of my living room. I soon found myself standing just a couple of feet in front of Rebecca. She continued to smile at me as she stood there, her hands still on her hips.

"Lay down on your back..." Rebecca said to me with a confident tone in her voice.

Without hesitating, I sat down onto the floor, and lay down on my back just like she told me. I looked up at Rebecca who was standing next to me now. The cheerleader quickly stepped over me, and stood astride me. I watched the high school girl as she slowly got down onto her knees, and sat her butt down onto the top of my stomach. I was motionless as the cheerleader made herself comfortable astride me. She took hold of my wrists, and held them down next to the sides of my head. I looked up at her face, and she was still smiling at me. I felt her weight shift a little as she moved forward slightly. Rebecca put her knees onto my shoulders which pinned them somewhat tightly to the floor. I continued to stare up at this cheerleader who appeared to be towering over me now. She continued to smile, obviously enjoying herself.

"Now you're pinned!" Rebecca confidently said. She let go of my wrists, and sat more upright astride my stomach. The cheerleader put her hands onto the tops of her thighs as I continued to lay almost motionless on the floor beneath her. I slowly and cautiously slid my hands in, and eventually rested them on Rebecca's knees as they continued to press lightly onto my shoulders.

"So...do you think YOU could pin me like this?" Rebecca seemed to challenge me now.

I could barely speak. Not only did I have a very cute cheerleader sitting astride my stomach and pinning me down, now it suddenly seemed as if she wanted me to pin HER down.

"I'm....I'm not..sure." I eventually replied to Rebecca, not really knowing how to answer her question.

"You wanna try?" Rebecca asked me. "Maybe you'll get lucky, huh?"

To my dismay, Rebecca quickly rolled off of me and knelt on the floor next to me. I slowly got up to a sitting position next to the cheerleader.

"I don't know if I can pin you." I finally said to Rebecca. "You seem very good at this."

"Come on..." Rebecca replied, as she got up on her knees. "Go ahead and try....I dare ya."

I also got to my knees and we both faced each other on the living room floor. I was waiting for Rebecca to make the first move, hoping that she'd pin me down again, but she didn't. So I cautiously reached out to her with my hands, and lightly grabbed hold of her arms. Rebecca started to struggle a little, but she didn't put a lot of effort in trying to free herself from me. I began tugging at her arms, and eventually pulled her down to the floor. As I knelt next to the cheerleader, I rolled her over to her back and took hold of her wrists. Leaning over her, I pressed them down next to the sides of her head. Rebecca was laughing a little, and smiling as she looked up at me. She began to squirm around as she lay on her back, which seemed to be another weak attempt at freeing herself.

I eventually brought one of my legs over her body and knelt above her, straddling her stomach. I still held her wrists down next to the sides of her head. Not being a very physically large guy, but much bigger than Rebecca, I was very careful as I slowly sat down onto the top of her stomach. Rebecca continued to squirm around a little, but it was very obviously to me that she was just playing, and seemed to enjoy having me sit on her like this.

"Now I've got you." I said to Rebecca as I smiled down into her cute face.

Just as the cheerleader did to me, I slightly slid forward on her, and put my knees onto her shoulders to pin them down. I released her wrists and sat a little more upright astride her, trying not to send all of my weight to her stomach. Rebecca quickly moved her hands in and placed them on my knees as they continued to pin her shoulders to the floor.

"See..?" Rebecca smiled up at me. "You're pretty good at this also."

I certainly didn't mind pinning this cheerleader to the floor, but if we were going to keep wrestling like this, I really wanted her to sit on me again.

"So do you give up?" I asked Rebecca.

"No!" Rebecca replied almost immediately. "I can get out of this."

The cheerleader began squirming around again, her legs kicking lightly on the floor. Once again, it seemed to be a fake attempt at freeing herself. If she wanted to, Rebecca could have easily slid her shoulders out from under my knees, especially since I wasn't holding her wrists down, but she never did. The cheerleader's hands continued to rest on my knees as they kept her shoulders pinned beneath them, while she weakly kicked her legs.

"I'm not getting off of you until you give up." I smiled down to Rebecca.

The cute cheerleader beneath me struggled around for a good five minutes before her body finally came to rest. Eventually she smiled back up at me.

"Ok..." Rebecca said. "You win this one....I give."

I quickly rolled off of Rebecca and sat down on the floor next to her. The cute cheerleader was just as quick in getting back up to her knees.

"Wanna wrestle again?" Rebecca asked me, full of enthusiasm.

I slowly got on my knees and faced the cheerleader once again.

"Ok," I replied.

This time Rebecca made the first move. She pretty much threw herself at me, and forced me down to the floor on my back. She was much more aggressive now. I began to put up a little fight with her as she lay almost completely on top of me. I tried to resist her a little, but not enough to force her off of me. I soon felt Rebecca take hold of my wrists, and press them down to the floor next to the sides of my head. Her legs straddled me as she lay on top of me, and she quickly got up to a sitting position astride my stomach. I glanced up into her face and saw her smiling back down at me.

"It looks like I've got YOU now." Rebecca laughed.

Rebecca began sliding forward on me now, and I thought she was going to put her knees on my shoulders again. But I was in for a surprise when I watched her knees move over my shoulders, and come to rest just an inch or so away from the sides of my head. I felt the cheerleader sit down as she seemed to make herself comfortable astride my chest. My shoulders were pinned to the floor beneath Rebecca's shins as she sat on me in this somewhat aggressive, and erotic position.

Rebecca released my wrists and sat upright astride my chest. She straightened her cheerleading skirt as she smiled down at me.

"Now what are ya' gonna do.... huh?" Rebecca seemed to tease me.

I actually had no idea what I was going to do. Rebecca certainly had me pinned. And much more dominantly this time. I brought my hands in and placed them onto the tops of her bare thighs. I couldn't help but notice how smooth and firm they seemed to be. Rebecca had her hands on her hips as she smiled down into my face.

"Think you can get out of this?" The cheerleader continued to tease.

I knew that if I really wanted to, I could easily force Rebecca off of me. She was a fairly small girl and from judging by her weight as she sat on my chest, fairly light also. But I didn't want to get out of this. I really liked the feeling of having her sitting on me as she pinned my shoulders under her shins. And I really liked being able to innocently rest my hands on the tops of her thighs.

"Come on David...." Rebecca said to me. "Try to get up."

Even though I was very content in just laying there peacefully with this cheerleader sitting high on my chest, I knew that I had to pretend to struggle in order to keep Rebecca from losing interest. I started to squirm around a little, and kicked my legs a bit, doing the best I could not to unseat Rebecca from her perch. I brought my legs up in the air from behind her, and attempted to get them wrapped around the cheerleader, even though I knew damn well that I couldn't. I'm in good shape, but I'm not limber like a gymnast.

Rebecca saw what I was trying to do with my legs, and to avoid being trapped between them, she began moving more forward on me. To my astonishment, Rebecca slid her butt over my chest, and quickly ended up sitting right on my throat and neck. She pulled her cheerleading skirt as far back as she could so it wouldn't cover my face. With my shoulders pinned beneath her ankles now, Rebecca slid her knees in a little, and gripped the sides of my head rather tightly between her smooth and warm thighs. I couldn't hear a thing, except for my heavy breathing as the cheerleader's inner thighs pressed against my ears. With my chin and jaw against the crotch of her black panties now, I could only look up with amazement as this adorable 18 year old girl sat astride me in this extremely erotic position. I lay almost perfectly still beneath the cheerleader as she kept me tightly pinned to the floor.

"I've got you GOOD David..." I barely heard Rebecca say to me as I continued to stare up at her. She was smiling down into my stuck face between her thighs, and she had her hands on her hips. "I don't think you're going anywhere for awhile now," she teasingly added.

I didn't want to go anywhere. I was very happy right here. Rebecca seemed to be really enjoying her very dominating position astride of me, and I was certainly enjoying being pinned down to the floor beneath her. I suddenly had a feeling of helplessness as I continued to smile up into the cheerleader's eyes, suddenly feeling completely at her mercy. My hands continued to rest on the tops of her thighs, near her knees, as she continued to grip the sides of my head between them. Rebecca began to straighten her cheerleading skirt, and lay the edge of it across my face, covering my mouth and nose with it. My chin and jaw seemed to be pressed a little harder into the crotch of Rebecca's black panties.

For a good half hour, Rebecca kept me in this position beneath her. She would occasionally shift her weight on me a little, and in the process, rub her crotch up and down against my chin which remained buried beneath her cheerleading skirt. It seemed innocent enough until she actually moved a little more forward for an instant and pressed the crotch of her black panties against my mouth. She only stayed there for a second or so, before quickly moving back to sit on my throat and neck.

Rebecca eventually spread her knees just slightly, freeing the sides of my head from between her thighs. With my ears finally uncovered, I could hear again. She was smiling down at me as her hands rested on the tops of her thighs.

"If you give up...." Rebecca said to me. "I'll let you go, ok?"

I didn't want to give up. I didn't want this to end. I wanted this attractive cheerleader to stay sitting on me just like this forever. But I realized that I had to end it. I had to end it before something more serious than playfully wrestling with each other developed.

"Ok," I replied looking up at the cheerleader sitting astride my throat and neck. "I give up."

Rebecca slowly got off of me and sat down on the floor next to me. She watched me as I got up to a sitting position.

"That was fun, huh?" Rebecca asked me.

"Yeah.." I replied, as I glanced down and looked at the cheerleader's legs which just seconds ago held my head immobile between them. "I like wrestling with you."

Rebecca quickly got up to her feet, and grabbed her backpack.

"I guess I should be going home now," The cute cheerleader said to me.

"Ok," I replied, as enthusiastically as I could. I slowly got up to my feet and followed her towards the door. She opened the front door, and turned to face me.

"If I come over after school on Friday..." she began to ask me with a smile on her cute face, "...Do you want to wrestle again?"

Not being able to resist the attractive cheerleader standing in my doorway, I gave in to her again.

"Ok," I replied, trying to contain the excitement in my voice. "I'll see you Friday."

"Bye." Rebecca smiled, as she walked through the door. I stood in the doorway and watched her walk down the hall and turn the corner towards the elevator.

Friday afternoon finally arrived, and I returned home from work a little early. I found myself almost overwhelmed with a sense of anticipation as I waited for my cheerleader wrestling partner to arrive. I mixed myself a very stiff drink as I tried to relax. It seemed to help. There was a quiet knock at my door, and as I started to walk towards it, it began to open.

"Hi David," Rebecca said, as she came through the doorway, closing the door behind her.

"Hi Rebecca," I replied to the cute girl. "How was school today?"

"I'll tell you about it in a minute..." Rebecca said to me, as she quickly walked past me with her backpack. She headed towards my bedroom. "I'll be right out, ok?"

"Ok." I replied. Not having any idea what she was going to do in my bedroom, I walked into my kitchen and refreshed my drink. I took it out into the living room, sat down on the sofa and took several sips. It was quite strong. I sipped it some more.

About ten minutes passed by before Rebecca came out of my bedroom. She had changed her clothes. She went from wearing jeans and a sweater when she came into my apartment, to wearing an extremely short pair of cut-off jean shorts with a white t-shirt tucked neatly in at the waist, along with white ankle-length socks, and a pair of white running shoes. There was suddenly a very sweet and appealing scent of perfume in the room.

"I hope you don't mind that I changed my clothes.." Rebecca said, as she walked over towards me on the sofa.

"No, that's ok." I heard myself say.

Rebecca sat down next to me and crossed her legs.

"I like to be comfortable when I wrestle." She said to me. "This is what I usually wear.

I couldn't help but stare at Rebecca's gorgeous legs. I took another sip of my drink.

"So.... you like my little wrestling outfit?" Rebecca asked me with a smile on her face. She obviously caught me admiring her legs.

"Yeah," I replied as I glanced up into her eyes, not quite knowing how to respond. "It looks very nice.... You certainly look comfortable."

Rebecca seemed to sense my nervousness now.

"I could change back into my jeans if you're uncomfortable...." Rebecca suddenly suggested.

"No.." I quickly replied. "You can leave your shorts on.... I'm not uncomfortable. It's just that......"

I found myself pausing.

"Just what?" Rebecca asked me, wanting me to continue.

"It's just that....well...I think...you have... very nice legs." I finally said.

Rebecca smiled, and almost seemed to blush a little.

"Thank you.." She replied very sincerely. "...I don't think anyone has ever told me that before."

"Really?" I asked her, a bit surprised now. "Not even your boyfriend?"

"No, not even my boyfriend." Rebecca replied.

"That's too bad..." I said to the girl sitting next to me on the sofa. "...Because they really are incredible."

Rebecca turned a little more towards me now.

"So..." she began to ask me. "Do you want me to tell you about school, or do you want to wrestle first?"

I obviously didn't care too much about listening to Rebecca tell me about school since I couldn't wait to get pinned down by her again, but I didn't want to appear too eager.

"I don't know..." I said to Rebecca. "What do you want to do?"

Rebecca thought it over for a moment, and began to get off of the sofa.

"I have an idea..." She suggested, standing almost in front of me now as I remained seated on the sofa. "We can wrestle first, and then after I get you pinned, I can tell you about school, ok?"

"Oh?" I replied as I smiled up at her. I tried to challenge her a little now. "And what makes you think you can pin me again?"

"I'm stronger than you are..." Rebecca confidently replied, "...And, I'm better at wrestling than you are."

I set my drink down onto the coffee table in front of the sofa, and got up to my feet. I followed Rebecca out to the center of the living room. We stood facing each other now.

"You think you're stronger than me?" I asked Rebecca.

"Yeah, that's what I said." Rebecca smiled. "I can kick your butt!"

Rebecca seemed to enjoy the little bit of verbal sparring that was going on between us, and so did I.

"Well I'd like to see you try, little girl..." I replied.

It didn't take long for Rebecca to make the first move. She rushed towards me and quickly wrapped one of her arms up around my neck. As she began to pull my head down to her side, I realized that this is the most aggressive she's been so far. And for just a little girl, she seemed quite strong. She was holding me pretty tightly in a headlock now, and I started to struggle a little, but couldn't free myself. I think if I would have fought a little harder, I could have escaped the headlock, but I certainly didn't want to.

I suddenly felt myself lose my balance as I tripped over one of Rebecca's extended legs. I fell down onto the floor, and so did Rebecca, landing right on top of me as she still held me in the headlock.

"See?" I heard Rebecca say to me. "I told you I was stronger."

I was on my side, with Rebecca laying over me. She had her arm wrapped around my neck rather tightly now. I tried to roll away from her, but she stopped me by straddling me with her legs. Rebecca released the headlock and as she knelt above me, she rolled me over to my back. She sat down fairly hard onto my stomach. I reached up with my hands and tried to push her off of me, but Rebecca took hold of my wrists, and held them down to the floor next to the sides of my head. She began to slide forward on me, and didn't stop until she was sitting high up on my chest. My shoulders were quickly pinned to the floor under her shins as she continued to hold my wrists down next to my head. Rebecca slid her knees in a little, and pressed them up against the sides of my head, just below my ears. As I looked up at this attractive girl sitting on my chest, she was smiling down at me.

"I've got you again, David." Rebecca said to me.

Rebecca released my wrists, and put her hands onto the tops of her thighs. I quickly brought my hands in and rested them on her knees, as they held my head rather firmly in place between them.

"So now that I have you pinned," Rebecca continued with much enthusiasm in her voice, "I can tell you all about school."

"Ok...." I replied, sounding as helpless as I could. "I guess....I don't have a choice....do I?"

The incredible scent of Rebecca's perfume was overwhelmingly stimulating as she sat astride my chest. She began to slide even more forward on me, and didn't stop until the crotch of her cut-off jean shorts was pressed against my jaw. Rebecca held my head between her legs as her inner thighs lightly gripped the sides of it. With my shoulders pinned beneath her ankles, all I could do was smile up at the beautiful girl sitting astride me. Rebecca began telling me about her day at school and I began to daydream about the stories she's told me of her wrestling matches with a few other girls from her high school. I wondered to myself how those other girls must have felt as they were pinned down on their back, just as I was, beneath Rebecca. I'm sure that they didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as I did.

The two of us stayed in the position much longer this time than we did the other day. Rebecca must have sat on me like this for at least a good hour as we talked, mostly about her school and her friends. But just as all good things inevitably do, this eventually came to an end.

"I guess I should be going home now..." Rebecca finally said to me. looking down into my face between her thighs. "I don't want to be late for dinner."

As much as I hated to watch this gorgeous girl slowly crawl off of me, I knew that it had to end once again. Rebecca got up to her feet as I sat up on the living room floor.

"I need to change again..." Rebecca smiled, as she walked towards my bedroom. I reached for my drink which was still on the coffee table, and took a large gulp. The ice had melted and it was a bit watered down, but I drank it anyway. The scent of Rebecca's perfume seemed to be all over me now. I liked it.

Rebecca soon emerged from my bedroom again, wearing the jeans and sweater she had on when she first arrived at my apartment, as she carried her backpack over her shoulder.

"Do you want to wrestle again next week?" Rebecca asked me, as I slowly got up to my feet.

"Sure," I replied, as I walked the cute girl to the door. "Come by anytime you want."

"Ok," Rebecca smiled, as she opened the door. "See you later."

"Bye Rebecca." I replied. She walked into the hallway, and closed the door behind her.

I was lucky enough to wrestle with my cousin Rebecca quite a few times after this, especially after she graduated from high school. She would often come over during that particular summer, and would be waiting for me as I arrived home from work. And every match we had would always end up the same way. I would be on my back and she would be sitting on me and pinning me down. It was certainly the best summer I ever had. Rebecca went off to college in the fall, and I didn't see her much after that. Although when she returned home from school during the holidays, we occasionally were able to get together and have a little private wrestling match. She is finally graduating college next year with a Business degree, and is almost 22 years old. And from what she tells me, she certainly hasn't lost her interest in wrestling.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-Oct-14, 22:00
Points: 3,862, Level: 26 Points: 3,862, Level: 26 Points: 3,862, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling with my cheerleader cousin

I've been searching for this one for years! First read it on some wrestling site about 10 years ago. Never, ever forgot about it.
Old 22-Oct-14, 12:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I have not read this one before, but I really enjoyed the set up and wish I had known a girl liked Rebecca.

Thanks for sharing a great story, Zweig.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-19, 21:22
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Last Achievements

For me as Schoolgirlpin Fan is read your story a absolute pleasure. In particular loved phrase like "..my hands placed them onto the top of her bare thighs.."
To feel the muscles and the solid flesh,while press against my head is the ultimate final. And a sign of my defeat. While my Vanquisher(?)or victress perched upright above me.
Best thanks and please more.
Old 19-Oct-19, 04:45
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Surprised your cousin did not use her legs and have you in any scissors holds.

Tags
cousin, f/m, headlock, schoolgirl pin, teen girl