Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jun-15, 09:55
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Excited about Budapest sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
mxwrfan: Shelby Beach is a "bulldozer". No way Axa or Orsi would stand a chance versus her. She weights 30 lbs more and has judo-experience, etc
I think we may just have to agree to disagree on this one, Fritz. As much as I enjoy wrestling Shelby because we always have close matches, I don't rate her as highly as Axa, and definitely not even in the league of Orsi/Kimbra. But you've also wrestled all of these yourself, so it may again have something to do with personal style etc. For me it is more about relative strength, technical ability, range of holds etc etc. Shelby is more one-dimensional than the Hungarians, and weaker defensively. But perhaps it is better to exchange further arguments by pm rather than in the open forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-15, 08:21
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Shelby Beach has beaten Kassidy in front of my eyes on a filmed Video for TC-wrestling. Ask Victoria what Kassidy does with her and than ask Orsi what Victoria does with her.
Nuff said.
Old 23-Jun-15, 09:39
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Last Achievements

As I said, Fritz, we probably disagree anyway, but I find it strange that you are so bombastic in your argumentation, given that the matches between Kassidy and Viktoria are many years old. My recent sessions (2013 and 2014) with both of them suggest they have moved in opposite directions as far as strength and wrestling skill goes. I beat Kassidy 6-3 and lost 15-1 to Viktoria, and I've beaten Shelby 2 out of 3 times, last time in the spring of 2015. That tells me a lot more than older videos between the three of them. So to me, Viktoria is pure class both for strength and skill, while the other two rely more on strength, and Kassidy overwhelmingly on her scissors.
I know that you have wrestled at least two of these three, so of course you also have personal experience and good reasons for saying what you say. Could it be that the truth lies somewhere in between our subjective opinions?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-15, 11:59
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I look for sessions when the girl can go way past when I give up, ignoring my submissions but that is just so hard to find.

Obviously this is not the first time you've tried this type of match @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], are you able to give full details of this session and perhaps other similar adventures you have had?
Hi @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], just wondering if you have tried Arekah Lox? She is the best at this type of session. I had my first session ever with her last week and it was brilliant. Exactly what I had hoped for and more.

I can only imagine that you haven't tried her because if you had, I honestly think you wouldn't have said "this is just so hard to find"... you would have said "with the exception of Arekah Lox, this is just so hard to find".

If you haven't tried her, please try her. You will not regret it. I think she will give you the best session you've ever had.
Old 12-Sep-15, 13:01
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], just wondering if you have tried Arekah Lox? She is the best at this type of session. I had my first session ever with her last week and it was brilliant. Exactly what I had hoped for and more.

I can only imagine that you haven't tried her because if you had, I honestly think you wouldn't have said "this is just so hard to find"... you would have said "with the exception of Arekah Lox, this is just so hard to find".

If you haven't tried her, please try her. You will not regret it. I think she will give you the best session you've ever had.
Didn't you write a review about Arekah ?
Old 12-Sep-15, 21:24
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Glad you enjoyed seeing Arekah, she's the best out there (my opinion) and like you said ideal for this kind of session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-15, 02:32
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Hi WrestlingMike, just wondering if you have tried Arekah Lox? She is the best at this type of session. I had my first session ever with her last week and it was brilliant. Exactly what I had hoped for and more.

I think she will give you the best session you've ever had.
I am cautiously optimistic myself about how intense a session with Arekah may be. At the earliest chance when she schedules near me, if she accepts my invitation, I will be there.
Old 13-Sep-15, 02:38
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am cautiously optimistic myself about how intense a session with Arekah may be. At the earliest chance when she schedules near me, if she accepts my invitation, I will be there.
You're not "alone"
Anyway, I don't think the "intensity" is a point with her !
Old 13-Sep-15, 09:03
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
No need to be "cautiously" optimistic. No matter how high your expectations are, I think she will exceed them. She is a complete natural at ignoring submissions, making you beg to be released and, even then, not releasing. She is super strong, particularly in her legs, but it is her attitude that sets her apart more than anything else. It seems like she really gets turned on by making guys beg - or, at least, she puts on a very convincing performance that she does.

I have never regretted a pre-session request so much during a session. She held me in all sort of moves for much longer than I was comfortable with and, as I begged to be released, she was just laughing and telling me to beg more. The moves that stick out most were headscissors, bodyscissors, armbar and camel clutch/RNC combo.

Her headscissors and bodyscissors are the strongest I've ever felt. With the armbar, she held it at, what felt like, the brink of breaking for much longer than any girl has done with me before. It probably wasnt on the brink of breaking because there was absolutely no post-session pain/injury but I was definitely thinking 's**t, what if she breaks this'. And the camel clutch/RNC combo was less frightening but she seemed to really enjoy the pain she could put me through by just flexing her bicep.

Part of the begging she will make you do is to kiss her (on her bicep or leg or something) as she has you in a hold, and she will tell that 'that's not a proper kiss', so you will find yourself kissing really really hard trying to convince her that it is a proper kiss!
The Following User Says Thank You to del08 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-15, 21:46
Points: 1,154, Level: 13 Points: 1,154, Level: 13 Points: 1,154, Level: 13
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

I am only active in this scene for three months now, but focused on strong / ultrastrong girls and came across Ina Black, former vice world champion in Judo/Sambo + many other titles. I posted some experiences with her in another thread ("Ina Black and Lydia Black") after meeting her in Berlin a few days ago. She has a record of beating all the girls mentioned in real competitive fights, including ArielX. Ina only seriously lost once, probably due to a misunderstanding about the rules, and in three / four other fights that were clearly set up (2nd match against ArielX, there is a thread about that fight, the moderator clearly classified it as a fake). After watching her in action and two sessions with her I am impressed to the extent that I try to encourage her to fight in public (video) again although she gained a lot of weight and therefore is reluctant to get filmed. But her strength and skills hardly find a match despite her current weight. Hope she starts doing competitive ff and fm again soon. Right now she only offers sessions, mostly domination because there are hardly any guys who dare to go competitive with her. And if they do they get a beating
The Following User Says Thank You to ralf276 For This Useful Post: