Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-17, 08:27
Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most sadistic brutal session wrestler

Would she be this person, who is a dominatrix and wrestler? They look very similar, and that would certainly explain the meanness.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 18-Apr-17, 10:15
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most sadistic brutal session wrestler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminalviscosity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would she be this person, who is a dominatrix and wrestler? They look very similar, and that would certainly explain the meanness.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yep, that is her! Awesome eh
The Following User Says Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-17, 22:15
Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mysteria (UK) reviews

Thanks I really appreciate it.

With Tia I felt she was very good with Jiu Jitsu so she was just playing with me without having to use her strength much. Antscha also had wrestling skills and could do some pretty cool holds where I could not move and she still had 1 arm free to pinch me or tease me.

Does Mysteria also have martial arts skills and holds? Or is she just relying on strength and wrestling?
Old 19-Apr-17, 09:20
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With Tia I felt she was very good with Jiu Jitsu so she was just playing with me without having to use her strength much. Antscha also had wrestling skills and could do some pretty cool holds where I could not move and she still had 1 arm free to pinch me or tease me.
Sure, some examples:
- Bodyscissor from the back, hands behind my back and a rear naked choke. I remember two variations, with one particularly nasty.. I don't know how, but her squeezing the scissor also put my arm in a more awkward position.
- Hammerlock and neck choke combo; she added a scissor to it, and when I kindly asked her to release that hold, she asked me why I ask for stuff I cannot handle
- A reverse facesit or her 'sitting' on your neck with one leg around it could very well be combined with a wrist lock or any other opportunity you're offering her that way Same with a crucifix.

She understands leverage and she knows which direction your body or body parts won't bend. And she's happy to use a position like that to further your predicament

Quote:
Does Mysteria also have martial arts skills and holds? Or is she just relying on strength and wrestling?
Tia and Antscha are obviously stronger, and yes, weight does have something to do with it; even with Antscha it's clear that a few kg's difference enables her to move you around a lot more easily. The difference with Mysteria is that while I couldn't move Tia or Antscha, I could match Mysteria's strength.
But not her level of aggression and her explosiveness
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-17, 22:06
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Great review. Sounds like she's pretty skilled. I'd love to take her on.
Old 11-May-17, 23:05
Points: 4,252, Level: 27 Points: 4,252, Level: 27 Points: 4,252, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Do not hesitate in meeting this amazing woman!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob9999 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-17, 17:34
Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25
Last Achievements

NSFW Re: Mysteria (UK) reviews

I had a great half hour session today with Mysteria (Mistress Hera) at the Submission Room in London , first of all Pippa was extremely effecient in organising this all very last minute for me, I literally called at 12.30pm and I had my booking for half hour at 2.30pm

I was quiet nervous and as soon as I saw Mysteria my nerves eased she told me to go upstairs whilst she gets ready

Im submissive so dont fight back in session, Mysteria applied hold after hold mainly scissors she made me squirm and struggle, she threw in some ballbusting whilst having holds applied the first time she did this was after a submission, she was on top of me and her foot went kick really hard on my upper thigh she must have missed by an inch or two , she done this deliberately to scare the living day lights out of me. I recieved some nice ballbusting but she catered it to my limits which I just about persuaded her to stick to my limits because she loves to push your limits, she certainly loves to push her clients boundaries

The session ended very memorabely she had me in a headscissor hold and told me time is almost over, she said before we finish that she is going to knockme out and put me to sleep, I was like no, no, no as im genuinely scared, she said dont worry i can do this safely, well anyway after trying to talk her out of it she decides to apply full pressure and says im going to put you to sleep

I was literally her rag dol at this point, she went full force and went for the KO, i could feel the KO coming, and so i frantically tapped out for a good 3-4 seconds the longest 3-4 seconds of my life as I was to scared to be KO'd, she then she saw the fear in my eyes and let go of the hold... im still regretting not being KOd today, i feel like I made a mistake by frantically tapping at the very last moment

Session was a 10/10 experience i would reccomend Mysteria (she also goes by the name of Mistress Hera)

Last edited by femdom1; 23-Aug-17 at 10:27.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femdom1 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-17, 01:00
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

you wrote "Madam Mysteria".

So, which Mysteria do you mean? the Mysteria from London who is listed at the submissionroom or was "Madam Mysteria" from Prague visiting that club and so your report is about her? I am confused
Old 23-Aug-17, 10:26
Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
you wrote "Madam Mysteria".

So, which Mysteria do you mean? the Mysteria from London who is listed at the submissionroom or was "Madam Mysteria" from Prague visiting that club and so your report is about her? I am confused
Aww the session I had was with Mistress Hera aka Mysteria!
Old 08-Aug-19, 14:35
Points: 1,792, Level: 17 Points: 1,792, Level: 17 Points: 1,792, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Mysteria (UK) reviews

After lurking and reading some of the reviews here I decided to go straight into the deep end and book Mistress Hera/Mysteria! She was my third session. I wanted to be out of control and noticed she had a reputation for going full on. Shes a brave choice for someone like myself who its so inexperienced!

Note I'm 5'10, 70kg, 38y/o decent health with no fighting training.

About Her
Her slim, smooth, hard body and the way she uses it are amazing as other reviewers have commented. She's thin and light (55kg iirc) as her pictures suggest, until on the ground then she seems immovable. She wore a pretty tartan outfit (visible on her twitter). On first impressions she looks like an attractive eastern European, lean, kind of in between a fitness-model and traditional model stature. But secretly she's super strong, mean and dominant. She did talk during session with some mocking but I can't remember any it, it's all a blur.. She seems to have a unique mix of sadism, domination and wrestling ability. She really wants to mess you up and she does focus on pushing you as far as possible and I was happy with this. It's quite clear this is her clear aim in mind.

Wrestling
She can be indeed truly viscous! She's so fast that some of the time I felt like I was standing up one second then on the floor unable to breathe the next second and feeling that I had basically forgot to defend myself in the interim! Even when I concentrated and tried to slow her down once I was on the ground I was done for, she could force a tap in seconds. She would get you in a headlock whilst standing then flip you over. Even the headlock was painful, It feels like she hates you! .
I tried to remain in holds and avoid tapping till last moment, they were completely inescapable, at least for me. It was quite confusing much of the time! I just remember being suddenly on the mat arms bent in every which way and always with some massive overwhelming force applied somewhere on my body. Or just instantly her legs around my neck and I didn't know how they got there! Most of the time I was just in a state of confused suffering!

Overall experience
The biggest surprise for me though is she actually is sensitive and empathetic to the customer and didn't go overboard. She kept me at all times just slightly over/outside my comfort zone. She just pushes your limits on from where you thought they were. Just panicking for some moments(she could go much further though I expect). Enough to overwhelm and intimidate you. I wasn't keen on CBT and she didn't do it. I didn't want to be punched in the face and she didn't do that either. She did elbow me in the mouth by accident causing my lip to later go purple! She immediately apologized and we continued as if nothing had happened.
I let her take control of the session all the way through, she had her own ideas and suggestions, (you can stop her activities at any time by saying "red", I didn't consider this at any time) so towards the end she transitioned into BDSM mode and got out her ropes. Particularly impressive was the way she could tie me up with me trying 100% to resist. Scary stuff. In the end she took me way past what I would have imagined for the session. Which was great for me with my limited experience. I felt like she packed a lot of stuff into the hour it was almost like a "taster menu" of some of her skills. I placed full trust in her and just went along with everything. Even stuff like NT, gagged with some sort of tape etc which I had no interest or prior experience of were amazing when she did them and seemed appropriate for the session.

Whilst I'm not coming from a position of great experience I hope my review will be useful for others considering her. I thought she was great. FYI I left with a sore neck, sore throat, painful ear, bruised shoulders some small scratches other small bruises, purple lip (accidental) which I think is absolutely fine and signs of a good time.

I couldn't really suggest any negatives apart from she seems to travel a lot so can be unavailable for long stretches of time. Also she only communicates via email no text/whatsapp/calls which perhaps may matter to some but I'm fine with.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jmb For This Useful Post: