Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 16-Mar-24, 12:06
Points: 1,902, Level: 17 Points: 1,902, Level: 17 Points: 1,902, Level: 17
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%

Default Re: Sara Lips reviews

You could call it her natural dominance or her understanding of our fetish but I found Sara on a nearly same level as Arekah. She did not have the same physical presence but aura of dominance and personality were very similar. I also felt that she was one of the most intelligent ladies I have ever met and could read me like a book
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLithium For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-24, 09:54
Points: 2,184, Level: 19 Points: 2,184, Level: 19 Points: 2,184, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Hello Everyone,

Just my two cents in regards to sessions with Sara Lips.

I have sessioned with Sara twice now and each time was fantastic, she is very beautiful and incredibly strong. Sara excels at communication and will answer any questions you might have with great detail and will always ask what you are after and She is definitely interested and invested in you having the best session experience you can with her.

She is muscular without losing her femininity and her Headscissors are incredibly strong. She is very skilled in many other moves but I believe that is her greatest strength.

Both sessions I have had with her were a delight and she exceeded my expectations on both occasions. I was a little nervous meeting her the first time and didn’t explain fully my reason for emailing her for a session but the second I was much more talkative and the conversation with her flows very easily and she has a warmth to her.

For our first session I asked her mainly to focus on RNC’s, Headscissors & different variations and positions of those which she has very good technique with, I nearly passed out during our first session, I remember getting slapped lightly in the face facing a mirror seeing her behind me with her arm still around my neck which was fun.

The second session included something extra I had asked for. Rope bondage, I asked her to tie my hands in front of me before ending the session & I asked for some facesitting (Front & Reverse) as well. She as before exceeded my expectations.

I have only sessioned with Sara as I feel very comfortable around her so I have no comparison to make in regards to other session wrestlers but just wanted to share my opinion.

ArmyChris
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Armychris For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-24, 11:29
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanks, great review
Old 18-Mar-24, 05:52
Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

she was the first one who really choked with her muscular arms, i feel the light goes out....
The Following User Says Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post: