Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Old 16-Jun-18, 16:18
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,838 Times in 9,936 Posts
Video Absolute Victory - wrestling for sexual dominance

Good day, Forum!

I would like to announce something I've been working on lately. It's called Absolute Victory. It will feature both mixed wrestling and female wrestling matches, predominantly competitive, with one goal: sexual dominance, aka absolute victory. The website is at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There's a free promo video you can download by signing up to the mailing list: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The outline of the videos will be as follows: introductory interviews, wrestling match (15-20 minutes), sexual domination (15-20 minutes), final interviews. The main wrestling ruleset will be the same as on Fight Pulse - the pins & submissions rules. However, some other rulesets will be used as well, including facesitting-only, smother-only, penetration-only, etc. There will be topless and naked matches, but mostly the wrestling will be done in bikinis or thongs for females, and briefs or shorts and topless for males.

Please fill out this survey to help us improve the project: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The website will go live in 1 week, hopefully, or 2 weeks the latest. There will be 3 videos at first. Weekly releases will commence in September.

Attaching some promotional photos.

If you use Twitter, follow Absolute Victory at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Direct contact e-mail is: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Looking forward to your feedback, Forum! All critique and suggestions are welcome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Absolute-Victory-promo-41.jpg (803.8 KB, 1551 views)
File Type: jpg Absolute-Victory-promo-24.jpg (518.6 KB, 1020 views)
File Type: jpg Absolute-Victory-promo-07.jpg (585.6 KB, 1676 views)
File Type: jpg AVBanner1.jpg (113.7 KB, 12497 views)
File Type: jpg Absolute-Victory-promo-32.jpg (849.8 KB, 1176 views)
File Type: jpg Absolute-Victory-promo-16.jpg (664.2 KB, 1755 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
a1275a, ace2334, alex1994, alia, alialiali, beavishead, bonnie4444, bowditch2001, brpotemkin, CAG00, Caldera, calwrest, CCTV, ChuckV, dadd90, deckard2013, deepkick, dhilsiva, djpapajoe, DrDan75, du-man, ehc001, evuj, ffejdb, Frnord, Frule, galaxy advisory, Garrick, Grap784, Hay, homepag, Irishct, Issarg, iwilli2013, jandrofighter, Jdm17, JimmyV123, John3, JustKen, Kings, KnightGrappler, kutavlaz, l0000, legscissorsfan, lonep, lovefbb, Madscissor, Maitsek, marino2, MC-Menni, Me.man, MistressDomina, mixwre, mrrassleswithgirls, musclead, mwberg, nhcubfan, nicepuppy, nightwing, oleg22, onfale, partyboy, pietro69, pubtoujours, Rick JJ, Ridethewave, rmd77, RNC, RoadRunner, roderic, rxtaglaw, schatten_PhD, ShannonTweed, sheehan, Showboat, sinjin, Sol100, stickboy125, Subboy2, supernova, T-Rex, Tanglefoot, tighthold, Tipet, trump55, UpstateGuy, voicetwist, Wannawrestle, worshipher, wz240, zell04, zeofven, znaksh
Old 16-Jun-18, 16:25
Points: 17,085, Level: 56 Points: 17,085, Level: 56 Points: 17,085, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,537 Times in 634 Posts
Default Re: Absolute Victory - wrestling for sexual dominance

Totally brilliant! Thank you!!
Old 16-Jun-18, 16:52
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Is that dildo really necessary?

There is a difference between enjoying female domination and being a homosexual.

Being overpowered by a beautiful, physically strong and skilled woman and being forced to, let's say kiss her feet or having her vagina pushed into your face, is enjoyable if you prefer women to be physically dominant. I can see how this aspect excites men, including myself.

However, being overpowered by such a woman, but then being forced to have a fake dick forced up your ass and then licking that fake dick, is utterly disgusting for someone who is only interested in females. I don't see how gay sex or the emulation of gay sex (in this case a woman with a fake dick instead of a man) can be appealing for a straight man.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-18, 17:05
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,838 Times in 9,936 Posts

How is being fucked by a woman homosexual, my friend? Strapon sex signifies female dominance. In the context of this project it represents the idea of being taken, of complete defeat.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 16-Jun-18, 17:11
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How is being fucked by a woman homosexual, my friend? Strapon sex signifies female dominance. In the context of this project it represents the idea of being taken, of complete defeat.
I don’t judge anyone's tastes so please don't misunderstand my post, anyway I can see his point, altough he exposed it in a rough way. I think that a woman, to really own and dominate a man, does not need a fake dick to conquer him, emulating or pretending to have the symbol of male power. She just does not need it and does it with her female weapons. That is just my point of view and of course I don't want to judge anyone's preferences, since I know strapon is very appreciated by many
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-18, 02:24
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don’t judge anyone's tastes so please don't misunderstand my post, anyway I can see his point, altough he exposed it in a rough way. I think that a woman, to really own and dominate a man, does not need a fake dick to conquer him, emulating or pretending to have the symbol of male power. She just does not need it and does it with her female weapons. That is just my point of view and of course I don't want to judge anyone's preferences, since I know strapon is very appreciated by many
I am also very much not into judging people's preferences. I do tend to go with a face-grind or a full on reverse-rape as favorite expressions of sexual dominance.

With face-grinding, it's because absolutely no prowess is required on the part of the victim.

With reverse-rape or femdom sex, if the man has been beaten so badly that the symbolism of a hard penis meaning strength and power has been taken away, and it's only a joy-toy for the victorious woman that's even more dominant to me, although there has to be a certain path followed to get there psychologically. There has to be a good sell that the man has been physically dominated by the woman and she finds value in his penis while seeing him as weak. I honestly didn't think it was really possible until being in that situation myself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 16:22
Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What you don't seem to understand during the course of using you as her bitch she gets a powerful orgasm from the pounding she is giving you
Old 18-Jun-18, 17:29
Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What you don't seem to understand during the course of using you as her bitch she gets a powerful orgasm from the pounding she is giving you
And that she may not NEED it, but she WANTS the rush of asserting her power and domination, especially if she's not as assertive in her real life. There are a lot of layers, here. There are tons of sites that just focus on wrestling and facesitting. Combining wrestling with these ultimate punishment rounds is much, MUCH less common. This site looks awesome, and they have THEEEE hottest mixed wrestler around, ZOE!
The Following User Says Thank You to SonicBoom For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-18, 17:38
Points: 7,237, Level: 36 Points: 7,237, Level: 36 Points: 7,237, Level: 36
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How about you do a variety of female sexual dominance, like being pinned down and fucked hard by the female victor. Strapon is fine too, but the internet is full of strapon videos, so femdom sex in a wrestling setting is more unique IMHO. Just a thought.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NYCguy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 02:37
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCguy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How about you do a variety of female sexual dominance, like being pinned down and fucked hard by the female victor. Strapon is fine too, but the internet is full of strapon videos, so femdom sex in a wrestling setting is more unique IMHO. Just a thought.
Good idea. I dig strapons personally, but it wasn't always my thing. Rough sex would be cool too.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post: