Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-15, 00:11
Points: 2,616, Level: 21 Points: 2,616, Level: 21 Points: 2,616, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: WrestleWiki articles needed

I could probably help you expand this, if this is still something that you are interested in. I don't know a ton about mixed wrestling yet as I'm just getting into it. But, I have been working (as a profession) on wikis for years and years. If you are interested, get in touch with me.
Old 23-Sep-15, 10:11
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Hello!
Wrote to you on Skype.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 14-Jan-16, 17:41
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Loving the wrestlewiki project!

I don't know if people have been checking it lately, but new articles have been being created and updated in recent days: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-16, 23:51
Planet Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Loving the wrestlewiki project!

I don't know if people have been checking it lately, but new articles have been being created and updated in recent days: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you! Yes, the wiki is still rolling for sure. The wiki will be a goldmine for submission wrestling fans, searching for info about a wrestler is easier than ever now.

Those new articles may look cheesy because they have only a few lines. Some articles only have this kind of line: "Wrestler X is a wrestler for Company X". But it's a start. What i hope for is that some knowledgeable wrestling fans would see that the article needs an update and edit it.

But that time will come, the wiki gets bigger and bigger. More people will come to contribute.
Old 20-Jan-16, 00:01
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I want to thank you for the tremendous job you have done in order to expand WrestleWiki! Awesome to see you at the forum too!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 20-Jan-16, 11:09
Planet Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I want to thank you for the tremendous job you have done in order to expand WrestleWiki! Awesome to see you at the forum too!
No problem. You probably have seen in the recent changes, pages that are edited with the summary: cat. Cat is category, i had to go through all articles and put them in a categories. It was a pain in the butt, but the result of it is that all wrestlers are put in the new main category: Rosters. Searching for a wrestler is easier than ever.

If anyone got new idea's for the wiki, i like to hear it.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you the user: Diablonyc?

Last edited by Planet Hulk; 20-Jan-16 at 11:14.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-16, 14:57
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet Hulk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you the user: Diablonyc?

Yes, indeed!
Old 20-Jan-16, 15:06
Planet Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, indeed!
Nice to meet you. I kind of suspected that lol. Keep up the good work. Do you have any suggestions, idea's to improve the website?
Old 22-Jan-16, 03:15
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet Hulk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice to meet you. I kind of suspected that lol. Keep up the good work. Do you have any suggestions, idea's to improve the website?
Thanks very much. Trying to get @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in on the action as well.

Everything is looking pretty good so far. But I was wondering something about the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the site. It might not be possible, but it would be neat if the links for Website Changes were somehow more prominent in that navigation area.

I only speak for myself, but I always go to click on Newest Page or Recent Changes when I first arrive at the wrestlewiki, to see what other contributors have been adding. I wonder if other people click there often too, to see what's been added if they are returning readers. Anyway, just a thought.

Good to e-meet you! Thanks for your great work populating the wiki
Old 22-Jan-16, 15:59
Planet Hulk

Quote:
Thanks very much. Trying to get @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in on the action as well.

Everything is looking pretty good so far. But I was wondering something about the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the site. It might not be possible, but it would be neat if the links for Website Changes were somehow more prominent in that navigation area.

I only speak for myself, but I always go to click on Newest Page or Recent Changes when I first arrive at the wrestlewiki, to see what other contributors have been adding. I wonder if other people click there often too, to see what's been added if they are returning readers. Anyway, just a thought.

Good to e-meet you! Thanks for your great work populating the wiki
Problem fixed! That's it? Personally, i don't feel the main page. Something needs to change, but can't put my finger on what exactly. Let me know if you have other ideas.

Thanks, if you could bring more people into this, that would be really nice. And also thanks for fixing grammar spelling mistakes, English is not my native language but i try my best.