Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Sep-18, 09:08
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Re: Best Fighting Movies

'Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks, which has been mentioned, is one of the best. I bought the DVD somewhere, Amazon I think, for the scene where the two women, topless with bare legs and feet, slaughtered a man in hand to hand combat, decapitating him. At one point the man tries to get away, and is thrown back into the fighting ring where they finish destroying him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-18, 09:33
Points: 276,521, Level: 100 Points: 276,521, Level: 100 Points: 276,521, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,219 Times in 6,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two of the best of these movies had scenes showing a woman fighting a man in a bed. Two versions of the same movie are Monkey Kung Fu and Mad Monkey Kung Fu. One of them has this fight scene and the other does not. The woman is standing on a firm mattress while she beats up a man who thought this bed would be used for a different purpose.
There's a lot of confusion between several similarly-titled 'Monkey Kung-Fu' films. It's difficult to prove here, but even IMDb gets them mixed up to some extent. I eventually tracked down the one you mean, and it is different again from the two titles you mention. But it's only available on Video Compact Disc (VCD) and my system can't make copies of that format. The scene has been widely available on You Tube though - if it rings any bells, the Chinese girl is in a brothel and she wears a bright red top and trousers.
Old 17-Sep-18, 09:53
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,747 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
'Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks, which has been mentioned, is one of the best. I bought the DVD somewhere, Amazon I think, for the scene where the two women, topless with bare legs and feet, slaughtered a man in hand to hand combat, decapitating him. At one point the man tries to get away, and is thrown back into the fighting ring where they finish destroying him.
I enjoyed that scene too. Unfortunately the ending to it has always bugged me a little.

Ilsa says "Welcome to my company of eunuchs" - implying they had just ripped his balls off, but you can see one of their knees next to his face, and the final time you see the guy's face, it looks mangled like flesh had been torn from his face. But the make-up and props they used were fairly crude, so it's difficult to confirm from watching the scene.
Old 18-Sep-18, 15:59
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks has only two good scenes, but they justify buying a copy of this movie. It has a scene where a woman is massaging a man with her breasts and this long and erotic topless fight scene. The man begins his fight as a picture of strength but the long beating he receives does, as you wrote, destroy him in a very long but one-sided battle. He tried to fight back but their teamwork and their martial arts skills were too much for him.
Old 19-Sep-18, 01:43
Points: 3,366, Level: 24 Points: 3,366, Level: 24 Points: 3,366, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your sentence also describes a movie called Catch The Heat.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In this movie Tiana Alexandra had some very sexy fight scenes where she convincingly destroyed the men she fought in hand to hand combat. This is another movie, in addition to Policewomen, that I highly recommend. These fight scenes are not "don't blink or you will miss the action" - they are pretty long and a joy to watch.
Tiana Alexandra did well from her scriptwriter hubby's connections, they were Bruce Lee students and she was in a few films - she had a nice cameo in The Killer Elite (1975). She is a bit of a self-publicist and you can still also find her cute Karatix video on her youtube channel!

Go here for a copy of Catch the Heat:

Catch the Heat
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy Lunar For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-18, 15:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Lunar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tiana Alexandra did well from her scriptwriter hubby's connections,
How Tiana Alexandra became the star of Catch the Heat is less important to me than the fact that I found her perfect for this role. I would not change anything about her performance. She was sexy and I found her fight scenes to be convincing and erotic. I would picture myself as her opponent in those fight scenes, doing my best but still being helpless to stop getting beaten up by her, and finally getting knocked out by her.
Old 19-Sep-18, 19:37
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Another interesting point about POLICEWOMEN: toward the beginning, Currie's character has sex with a big buff guy, and he complains something like, "I think you broke my coccyx."
Old 20-Sep-18, 03:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
this long and erotic topless fight scene.
Long fight scenes are better than short fight scenes, but I want to mention two movies with short fights. Harper Valley PTA is a comedy based on a song, and I would not have expected any fight scenes, but a pretty Chinese woman in a sexy dress used judo to throw Louis Nye. Goldfinger had a classic scene where Honor Blackman used judo to throw Sean Connery, as James Bond. Both fights should have been longer but I was happy to see them.
Old 20-Sep-18, 04:43
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Michelle Yeoh needs to get more credit as a bad ass lady, she has been beating bad guys in the movies since the early 80's and still active (I love classic martial arts movies from the 70's and 80's, I have a collection of around 500 movies ! )
Best Fight Scenes: Michelle Yeoh:

Last edited by Anji; 20-Sep-18 at 04:45. Reason: edit.
Old 20-Sep-18, 15:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Goldfinger had a classic scene where Honor Blackman used judo to throw Sean Connery, as James Bond.
Many James Bond movies have sexy fight scenes, and the fights are different in each movie. Goldfinger had judo from Honor Blackman, GoldenEye had a leg scissors from Famke Janssen, and my favorite James Bond fight scene was in Diamonds Are Forever where Bambi and Thumper take turns beating up Sean Connery. When they meet, James Bond is told "First, we're going to have a ball" and then she kicks him in the balls. That is only the start of a long and erotic fight scene. At one point, while Bond is being held helplessly by one woman, the other woman's face expresses delight as she is deciding where to strike Bond next. The scene ends unrealistically but it was fun to watch until it ended.