Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 23-May-16, 20:31
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts
Default Young Violet meets a movie star

Young Violet Lawson could hardly believe her luck. When the major Hollywood studio had announced the production of a remake of the classic National Velvet, probably the best horse movie ever made, she was excited. When they announced they were holding open auditions for the part of the 12-year-old heroine Violet had hounded her mother relentlessly until she agreed to drive her to where auditions were being held. Violet had been riding horses since she was a little girl and figured that couldn't hurt. In addition, more than a few people had told her that she bore an uncanny resemblance to a younger Elizabeth Taylor, who had become a star after appearing in the original film. Still, there were hundreds of girls vying for the part, most with acting experience, and Violet had to come to the realization that she really didn't stand much of a chance. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, her mother had said, and they went after it. Then she got called back for a second audition, then a third, and then they had told her the part was hers. She was in heaven.

Adding to her excitement was the fact that the male lead was none other than Alex Taylor, the former pop idol now turned budding movie star. He had been a singing sensation since he was Violets age and now, at the age of twenty-three, he had announced he was bored of the music business and wanted to try acting. All of Violets friends were insanely jealous. He was incredibly rich, incredibly famous, and incredibly handsome. And he was her co-star.

Today was her first major scene with him. Over the past few months her scenes had mostly been with her fictional parents or in crowd scenes with others. They had been shooting out of sequence and Violet wasn't exactly sure at what point they were in the movie, but the director had said the location they had rented was only short term, so they had to hurry.

"Okay," the director said to Violet, looking at her with his intense stare. He was very famous and very intense. "Here's the situation; it's the morning of the big race, the race that decides everything. Alex, as Mike the jockey, has an injury that's going to keep him from being able to ride good enough to win but her doesn't want to tell you about it. You find out and propose they switch places and that you ride in his stead. Got it?"

Violet nodded. She knew her script inside and out.

"Places, everyone!" Shouted the director. "Action!"

Violet faced Alex. "Look Mike - you know you can't ride. We're the same size. Give me the silks and I'll ride for you. You know I can do it!"

Reluctantly Alex hands her the riding silks. “This is against my better judgement," he says.

Violet smiles. "You haven’t got any better judgement!" she says, and pops into the tack room to change.

"Cut!" shouts the director. The cast and crew resume activity while waiting for Violet to emerge in the riding silks. When she does a moment later everyone stops dead in their tracks. Total silence reigns until the director sighs heavily and yells "Wardrobe!" From the background, an older woman scurried forward.

"What is it?"

"What the hell happened?" says the director. "They are definitely not the same size."

"What do you mean?" says the wardrobe assistant. "I measured perfectly."
Then she turns to look at Violet, who is looking down at her costume in confusion. "Oh my," says the wardrobe assistant, "I see. Come with me, Violet," she says, ushering the girl ahead of her as they head toward the dressing rooms.

"What is it?" asks Violet, "What happened?"

"Well, for one thing, you definitely need to start wearing a bra. And for another, you look like you were poured into that suit. The past few months have seen some changes in you that weren’t there before.” Urging Violet ahead of her she sighed wistfully. “Although if I looked like you from behind I’d wear the tightest clothes I could find.”

Confused, Violet looked over her shoulder as she was led away and saw that every male member of the crew was staring at her as she walked. Her face reddened.

“Alright,” the director said, “That’s a wrap, We’ll try again tomorrow after wardrobe works its magic. In the meantime Alex, why don’t you go pump some iron.”

Violet looked over her shoulder as the crew guffawed and saw Alex blushing furiously.

Later, in her trailer, Violet paced anxiously. She had changed into shorts and a tank top and felt bad about Alex being made fun of but didn’t know what to do. She peeked through her blinds. There was a small carpet of AstroTurf and a couple of lawn chairs separating her trailer from Alex’s. From the booming bass coming from his trailer she knew he was in there but his blinds were drawn. She decided it was now or never. Exiting her trailer she marched over to his door and knocked loudly.

“Who is it?” was the grouchy response.

“It’s Violet.”

“Beat it.”

“Come on, I really need to talk to you.”

“I said beat it!”

Taking a deep breath, Violet made a decision and turned the door handle. It was unlocked.

Lying on his sofa, Alex saw the door handle turn and sprang to his feet. He ran to the door and slammed it shut.

“Stop it Alex! I need to talk to you!” She turned the knob again and pushed.

Inside, Alex pushed back but the door suddenly sprang open and pushed him backwards. Violet came in. Alex looked over her shoulder to see who had helped her but she was alone. Before he could figure that out she spoke.

“I just wanted to apologize.” Violet said. Her eyes swept around the trailer and noted it was much more luxurious than hers. Alex was shirtless, wearing baggy basketball shorts. He stubbed a cigarette out as she wrinkled her nose.
“Apologize for what?”

“Well, I heard the crew laughing. It must have been embarrassing to be ridiculed because you weren’t as big as a 12-year-old girl.”

“Shut up!” said Alex. He moved in front of her so that they were face-to-face. “You’re not bigger than me. I’m 5’5”.”

Violet could see that he was indeed a couple of inches taller, but he was wiry, with small, compact muscles. Looking down at her own body she could plainly see that she was not only wider in the hips and chest, but her arms and legs were bigger too. “I’ve been riding and grooming horses since I could walk, as well as shoveling out their stalls. You’ve been singing and recording. It’s only natural I grew bigger and stronger. It’s okay, It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.”

Alex was furious. “I said shut up! I’m a 23-year-old man! If you think that a seventh-grader can be stronger than me you’re out of your mind!” To emphasize his point, he struck Violet’s shoulder with the heel of his hand.

Violet grew angry. “Stop it! There’s no need for you to act like a jerk!”

Alex shoved her again. “Tough titty. Now get out of my trailer.”

Violet didn’t know what to do. She had wanted to apologize but he was making it impossible to get a word in edgewise. She wanted him to stop shoving her and listen, so she did the only thing that popped into her head and suddenly wrapped her arms around him, pinning his arms to his side. “I said stop it!” she said sternly, “Just listen for a minute – “.

Alex was really angry now. “What the hell are you doing!” He struggled to break her grip but her hands were locked behind his back. He lurched back and forth trying with all his might to get his arms free. Her arms felt like iron bands. He was astonished to find himself completely immobilized while she stared calmly into his face waiting for him to calm down. He managed to stagger around the room a little but could not get free. “Let go of me!” He demanded, “Let go or else!”

“Or else what?” Violet replied. She was getting tired of his antics. If he wouldn’t listen she decided to make him listen. Tightening her grip, she lifted him off the ground and carried him over to the sofa while he kicked and squirmed frantically. Alex was in a frenzy. A 12-year-old girl was carrying him!

Violet came to the sofa and maintaining her grip, fell forward, pinning him underneath her. Releasing her grip from behind him she brought her hands out and captured his wrists. With seemingly little effort, she pushed his arms down and scooted up so she was sitting on his chest looking down at his twisted, angry face, her black hair framing her head. He was now in no position to argue, she thought, he would have to listen now. “Alex, just calm down…”

But he was not ready to listen. Alex was almost frantic with fear and humiliation. How had this girl overpowered him? He was a grown man! He twisted his body every way he could in an effort to break free of her grip but she rode him like a bucking bronco and seemed completely unfazed at his writhing. Her thighs gripped his sides tightly and the grip she had on his wrists was beginning to ache, it was so tight. He could not let her get away with this!

Violet watched his struggles stoically. She knew he wasn’t strong enough to break free and he would start to tire before too long, and she was right. It was like breaking a horse. After a few long minutes, he grew weaker and his struggles began to subside. Then he decided to fight back with words and began to curse her in the foulest language Violet ever heard. “That’s it, you fucking bitch! When I get up you’re really going to pay! You fucking little girl. You’ve had it!” She tried to ignore him but it soon grew too much. She released one of his wrists and clamped her hand over his mouth. “Just you be quiet,” she said.

Alex’s eyes practically bulged from their sockets he was so spitting mad. Her hand covered his mouth completely, part of his nose, and he struggled for air. With his free hand he tried to pull her hand off but couldn’t. His muffled screams just seemed to annoy the young girl even more and she pressed down even harder. He felt himself running short of breath. Oh my god! The girl was going to suffocate him! His panic rose even further, but his strength faded. He fell back in defeat.

Violet saw that the fight had drained out of him and took her hand off his mouth. “Are you ready to be calm?” she asked him.

Alex nodded weakly. During his struggles the girl had ridden up higher on his chest and her crotch was disturbingly close to his face. He thought it would be all too easy for her to rise up and sit on his face, cutting out all air completely with those solid hips and thighs. He was beaten, and a tide of shame washed over him as he thought of how he had just been totally dominated by a seventh-grader. And him an adult!

“Okay,” Violet said, “I’m sorry. I just want us to be friends. Can you do that?”

Alex nodded. Violet looked down at him for a moment more, then slid off him and stood next to the sofa looking down at him. She couldn’t help but notice that even after the struggle, he was so very handsome. Wait til she told her friends how she had beaten him up!

Alex looked sideways at her and sat up. Seeing that she made no move, he suddenly rose to his feet and started to brush by her on the way to the door. “You’ve had it, bitch. Wait til I get security in here. You’ll be off this picture so fast you won’t know what hit you!”

Violet started to let him go then the reality of what he said sunk in. Off the picture! The thought of it enraged her and before he could get to the door she grabbed his arm. “That’s it! If you insist on acting like a brat you’re going to get treated like a brat!” She swung him away from the door and twisted his arm up behind his back.

Alex rose up on his toes in pain. It felt like his arm was being ripped from the socket. Squealing, he felt himself being shoved over to the sofa. Suddenly he felt her other hand clamp onto the back of his neck in a paralyzing grip. My god, she was strong! Before he realized what was happening he found himself laying facedown across her lap. Keeping her hand firmly on his neck and forcing him downward, her felt her other hand release his arm, which was now numb. Then disaster struck. He felt his shorts being roughly pulled down and then, a stinging slap on his ass. She was spanking him! A 12-year-old-girl was spanking him!

Violet kept her grip tight on the back of his neck and smacked him again. His feet tried to push off but she kicked them loose and kept him on her lap. She would teach this young man some manners or else. She slapped his behind as hard as she could. After four or five swats she could see it reddening. Good, she thought.

Alex gave a strangled moan and clenched his eyes shut to keep from crying. How had this happened? After a few more painful swats he was desperate. Not caring who found out, he began calling for help. Humiliation be damned – this girl was killing him!

Outside the trailer Norm Johnson, Alex Taylors agent, thought he heard a noise. Curious, he stepped up to Alex’s door and opened it. He was not prepared for what he saw. There was his multi-million-dollar client, his bread and butter, laying across the lap of a young girl with his pants pulled down, As he started in astonishment the young girl looked him in the eye, raised her hand, and gave Alex another hard swat.

“What on earth???” said Norm.

Alex heard his voice and managed to turn his head enough to see him. “Norm, thank god. You gotta help me. This bitch is killing me!”

As Norm gaped in astonishment Violet looked up at him standing in the doorway. Her black hair was wild, her eyes large and luminous, and she stared at Norm with a look of utter determination.

“If you interfere, you’re next,” she told Norm.

Before becoming an agent Norm Johnson had been a lawyer. A damn good one, used to making lightning-quick decisions. As he took in the sight of the young girl he thought she had the most determined look he had ever seen. Her lips tightened, eyes narrowed, and she looked very much like she meant what she said. She was threatening to spank him! A grown man!

He thought quickly. His first impulse was to rush in and rescue Alex, but as he looked he realized that the girl was firmly in control of the helpless young man. It would require some considerable effort. The second thing he thought of was that Alex was no wimp. Sure, he was short and wiry, but he was an avid basketball player and surfer. Norm had seen him horsing around with his friends and was almost a kind of bully. For him to be in this position was unthinkable. The girl must be exceedingly strong. Then he thought the unthinkable; what if he tried and failed? The girl had threatened to spank him! Could she actually do it?

Norm was a pragmatist. Although he outweighed her by fifty pounds, he was far from athletic. He realized with a sinking feeling that she could indeed be very capable of doing what she had said, and he was afraid of her. The consequences of losing a fight with this girl were potentially catastrophic! He would never live it down!

As if reading the thoughts racing through Norm’s brain, Alex started pleading. “Come on, Norm, help me. Between the two of us we could take her…”

Violet gave him another spank. “Fat chance. Shut up,” she ordered. Looking back at Norm she glared at him. “Well? Should I go after you next?”

Norm did the only thing his lawyer brain told him to do. He pretended it was all a big joke and backed out of the trailer.

“You kids have fun,“ he said, as he closed the door behind him. He heard another loud smack and the sound of Alex crying, growing fainter as he scurried away.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-16, 21:06
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,803 Times in 670 Posts
Default Re: Young Violet meets a movie star

My kind of acting behind the scenes.
Old 24-May-16, 20:58
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Another instant classic by boyandy. Love your style and your themes!
The Following User Says Thank You to warthog For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-16, 08:01
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Fantastic on all counts, mate. Great characters, descriptions and action, and a situation that makes me just shake my head and say:

"Fucking movie stars get all the luck."

Thank you for sharing this with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 04:53
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I wish you would write more of Violet.