Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-18, 19:07
Points: 3,690, Level: 25 Points: 3,690, Level: 25 Points: 3,690, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by maitor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Those are mad nice.
Any idea what movie they are from?
Thanks!
This is from a tv show called Banshee, here's the full scene:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

and my gifs are from a korean softcore movie Love Affair Secret Affair, here's the link for that too:

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vanpud For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 20:36
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

if your going to do a reverse rape and your going to make it look real means a fight.

now do not misinterpret what i'm about to say. this is not a fantasy of mine, in fact i would want the man to win and to overpower the girl and to humiliate her without mercy. (i beat you cause i'm a man and your just a girl. and now you know why girls are called the weaker sex, BITCH.)

but no, this could start as a naked fight where he attacks her in the shower from behind grabbing both tits. but she is stronger then expected and gets lose and the 2 of then start fist fighting, a body boxing type of fight where she wrestles him down. and even though she does get his dick inside her pussy he don't stop fighting so she don't stop fighting. with she using merciless verbal and physical humiliation for losing to a girl. eventually grabbing his wrist and overpowering him, and humiliating him for that. as he will know he is facing the ultimate humiliation.

now some have ask how can this not be a fantasy if i get things in such detail. simple answer. it' not a fantasy, its a fear. how i would not want to lose to a girl, and there are plenty of them who really get off on humiliating men. you can see it in your post with schoolgirl pins and tit smothers and topless matches. so i never wrestle with people watching.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to commander For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-18, 02:13
Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by heggal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolute gold. Many thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pennromain For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-18, 23:53
Last Achievements

This one has always been one of my faves. Many of you will probably know it. Apologies, as always, if it's a repost. There's something so gloriously dominant about the way she folds her posh clothes and places them on his chest before mounting his helpless body. Then having the woman there to watch just multiplies the humiliation factor.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pennromain For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-18, 04:23
Points: 12,841, Level: 49 Points: 12,841, Level: 49 Points: 12,841, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,563 Times in 340 Posts

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeratul [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a great vid of japanese women that force men to have sex with them [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Japanese women are very hot, dangerous and cruel. Thank you for the link.

Last edited by lisane; 20-Jun-18 at 04:23.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-18, 20:29
Points: 3,690, Level: 25 Points: 3,690, Level: 25 Points: 3,690, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Imagine that your hot mother wants to fuck you and you refuse and even insult her. She tries and tries but you're so stubborn that she just can't trick you. Not by offering you some drink, which you suspect is spiked with sedatives, not by entering your room while you sleep because you lock it.

So, she brings your own friends in her plan. She offers them her pussy, the little price to pay just to finally get your cock inside her. And so, they come home with you, attack you, their own strength too much for you. You find yourself naked, gagged and tied to your mother's bed, watching in horror as she gloats, having finally succeeded in getting you helpless, all to herself.

This is what happens next, from her point of view:

Quote:
I gasped as I lowered myself down, my cunt swallowing his cock, swallowing his virginity. Steve moaned and kept shaking his head as I skewered myself on his dick. Oooh he was so thick, what a good stretch that was-I was so proud. I soon had him all the way inside me.

I leaned forward to look him right in the eye, peppering his face with motherly kisses.

“You virginity is all mine now son, what a nice cock you have. Now let me show you how a real woman fucks.” I rocked back and forth, the bed creaking, my hands on his chest as I bucked. His friends clapped and cheered.

“Hey man, you’re not a virgin anymore!”

“Your mom’s pussy feels good doesn’t it man? And that’s me speaking from a LOT of experience. Fuck she’s even tighter than my girlfriend.”

But something was missing , I was insatiable.

“One of you bastards fuck me up the ass and don’t just stand there!” I demanded.

In no time at all one of them was behind me, probing at my back door. They had all fucked me up the ass multiple times before, so I knew I could take their lengths right up my rectum. Fuck, I loved double penetration.

“Aaaaaah!”

I screamed as the rough hands dug into my hips and that fuck weapon was brutally thrust in between my ass cheeks, driving deep, pushing past the resistance of my instinctively tightening sphincter, all the way till I felt those spunk filled hairy balls slap into my ass. Cock in my ass, my son’s cock in my cunt. Oh fuck yes.

I began to rock back and forth on Steve, my tits squashed right against his chest, my ass fucker matching my rhythms as the others cheered on my double fucking. My animal lust spilled out of my mouth.

“That’s right fuck my ass, drill me deep in my fucking shit-box! You like this Steve?” He shook his head again, still he had the strength to pull at those handcuffs. “Mommy is taking your virginity while getting fucked up the ass by one of your friends, how sick is that huh? Oh yes, you’re going to give me another load right up my whore pussy. You’ve got so much spunk in your balls just for me haven’t you? Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!”
Old 23-Jun-18, 21:44
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I'm not judging, but can someone explain to me why so much of this genre tends to involve incest?
Old 24-Jun-18, 07:15
Points: 3,761, Level: 25 Points: 3,761, Level: 25 Points: 3,761, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Entire video is great; Scene four which starts at around the 1:30:00 mark has rape intercourse...First three scenes are great also for those who enjoy non-consensual bondage, forced handjob/blowjob, post-orgasm, etc..Sexy girl....Japanese seem to excel at this fetish
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeygg3 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-18, 00:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpers [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not judging, but can someone explain to me why so much of this genre tends to involve incest?
I often wonder this myself. I also often wonder why I find it so goddamn hot.

To be clear I don't find actual incest hot, nor do I find actual rape hot ("reverse" or otherwise). If I were to come across a video of actual incest occurring or actual rape or a combination of the two, regardless of the genders involved, I would be repulsed. My dick would shrivel up into my body. In a purely performative sense, however, I can't help myself, it's the hottest goddamn thing in the world to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to pennromain For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-18, 09:32
Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Hi

Not sure if its been posted in this thread...ive been looking for a movie that came on hbo either late 90s or early 2000's -- dont know the actors but two scenes stuck in my head. It was a woman succubus or something that killed men during sex....one scene she appears in the car & says "keep it in your trousers" or something another scene she kills a man by riding him & says "so pretty"

Any ideas?

Tags
femdom, mixed wrestling, reverse rape