Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-16, 20:42
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My New Neighbor

Family Fued
Old 29-Apr-16, 22:47
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Okay, then. I'll write "Family Feud" first; and eventually I'll start writing "Sisters Fight Back".
Old 30-Apr-16, 00:58
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default My New Neighbor - Part 9

- I should've lost yesterday... - I told myself as I put my hand on the door to access Brooke's apartment, wearing blue shorts and a white t-shirt. I had barely slept last night, but how could I sleep knowing that today I would wrestle the girl of my dreams? I was scared as hell. It was a no-win situation. If I won, she would get very mad at me; and if she won, she would consider me a wimp, and never date me. After a couple hours into it, I realized my chances to date her were better if I won, she would eventually calm down. I was going to win that day.
As I entered Brooke's home, Emma welcomed me, wearing a grey tank top, and showing off her incredibly-toned arms.
- Remember, Andrew. You HAVE to win today if you really want to date Brooke. Don't let her win. DO NOT LET HER WIN. You hear me? Don't underestimate her either, she beat Gary quite easily, but even I can beat Gary, he's a wimp. You're not, okay?
- Why are you doing this? - I asked.
- What?
- Helping me... why?
- I don't know... I just think you and Brooke would make a cute couple, and it's my duty as her cousin to get you together.
- Alright... thanks, I guess... - Just then, Kelly announced today's first match:
- Now guys! - she said - Before we get to the main event, me, we'll have Brooke and Andrew wrestle. This should be interesting! Come here, guys...

I walked towards the mat, and found myself in front of my opponent, Brooke, the girl that had been driving me insane (in a good way) since the day I'd met her. She was in her best shape, she'd been working out quite a lot this last 2 months we'd known each other, and I could see the result, having gone from a fairly fit girl to a really fit girl, she, now, had a little more definition on her*muscles and very little fat. Her body was flawless, and I have a perfect view of it, as she wore a blue sports bra, and black*spandex shorts (like the ones women wear in volleyball games).

Brooke and I shook hands, as Kelly left so she could ring the bell, thus starting the match.
- Get ready for the best match of your life, Andy. And by the way... don't even think of backing down. - Brooke told me.
- Don't expect me to. - I responded, with a smile that displayed confidence; which I didn't really have, I was just pretending. It was stunning how Brooke had gone from this girl who wasn't even sure if her scissors could make me tap, to a girl asking me not to back down. At first, I was able to beat her with ease, I could even let her put me in holds, just so the matches were a little more even. Now, they were real matches, I was actually worried that I would lose, and she would consider me not worthy of her. So, I wasn't going to lose. I had never lost to her, and this wouldn't be the first time.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell, and my sexy opponent, Brooke, coming towards me. She was very fast, as she ran up to me and jumped. In the air, she wrapped her arms behind my head, and bend her knees, her weight made me fall to the floor, she obviously fell on her back, but it didn't seem to bother her. In fact, as soon as we hit the floor, she wrapped her legs around my upper back. My face was just over her beautiful big firm breasts, but I was too busy to enjoy myself there, she was dominating me. I grabbed her wrists and slowly pin her hands to the mat, I noticed how strong her biceps look; they were tensed and looking toned.

I was already starting to breath heavily, and I was still caught in her powerful scissors, so I tried to stand up, and as I slowly accomplished it, she kept her hold by lifting herself from the floor with the help of her arms. Finally, it was too much for her to keep the hold, so she released the scissors, and kicked me in my right leg as she fell. It hurt, but I had no time to worry about it. She was already getting on her feet, and I had to do something. I ran up to her and wrapped my right arm around her head, and held her still (she was looking to the floor). I put some more pressure on my "hold", and heard some moans from her. I kept pressing, I needed to make her submit. But she wasn't gonna go down so easy; once she realized her arms weren't strong enough to break my hold, she just "swept" my ankle with her foot, causing me to go to the floor, and letting her free.

She fell on top of me, and tried to pin me, but we both knew I wasn't tired enough for her to pin me. I was trying to end this quick, because I knew my physical superiority wouldn't last that much. She had much more stamina, and still looked as fresh as a lettuce. Apparently, she knew this too:
- Remember when Emma and you locked arms? And you were barely stronger than her? You get tired very fast, Andy; and I'll take advantage of it.
I didn't even answer. I needed to focus. She was right. We both grappled around the mat, fighting to get on top of each other; but it was useless; she was just trying to get me tired, and it was working; I was feeling exhausted. We were physically similar, me being an inch taller and 10 pounds heavier than her; and even though I was stronger, she was obviously in better shape than I was.

Determined to win this match as quickly as possible, when I got on top of her, I just fled. I stood up and moved to the said, as I waited for her to stand up, but she didn't. She, quickly, grabbed my right leg, which she had previously kicked, and knocked me down. My face fell straight to the mat, and shocked, I didn't have a chance to defend myself as Brooke made her way to my back, she sat there as she used her firm arms to put me in a camel clutch. The pain was indescribable. I yelled and moaned in pain, and was about to tap out, until I heard Emma:
- Remember what I told you, Andrew?! You can't lose now! C'mon! Man up!
She was right. I couldn't lose now. I might have dropped a couple tears, but I didn't even care, as I slowly lifted her calf, and attempted to slip my head out of her hold. Once her calf was maybe one or two inches over the ground, I used whatever strength I had left to make her lose balance and push her off of me, and I did it.

I got on my feet, dizzy, and kicked her three times in her stomach, I wasn't gonna let her stand up. Then, as she laid face up on the mat; I put her on an armbar, it was my last chance. My legs ached as I forced them to squeeze her arm, but they were just too weak. Nevertheless, Brooke seemed to be struggling.
- C'mon! Give up! - I suggested.
- In your dreams. - She replied.
She was struggling trying to break my hold, and for a second I believed I was gonna win, but she just wasn't giving up. After a minute, my legs finally began weakening, and she was finally strong enough to break the hold. She got her arm free with ease, and stood up. I did the same, but she caught me off guard with two kicks to my stomach, and then a dropkick, which sent me right to the ground.
- It's all over... don't worry, Andy... - said Brooke, as if she was trying not to hurt me anymore.
She put me in a school girl pin, and all I could do was look at her pretty eyes, and submit to her powerful body. I heard Kelly count to 10, and then it was over, as she'd said.

She got on her feet, smiled at me, and helped me get up. Then, she walked me to the couch.
- That was one hell of a match. - she said.
- It was. - I replied.
- You almost got me with that armbar.
- Nah... you're trying to make me feel better.
- So were you all those times I lost to you.
- Yeah... but now you finally beat me. - I said, as I looked into her eyes.
- Yes... 9-1, baby... you know, my last boyfriend was too big, he worked out, and I would've never had a chance against him; but you and I... we're pretty even, you know?
- Yeah... haha... ("Now I will never date her..." I told myself).
- I find it cute... the fact that I can dominate you... I like it...
- Well, I wouldn't say you dominated me...
- Okay... I struggled a little, but you know what I mean...
And after an awkward minute of silence, I closed my eyes, and said:
- Do you wanna... go out with me? Some day? - She looked at me, with a cute smile on her face and replied:
- Tomorrow, after I win this tournament. - I almost fainted, I had a date with Brooke.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Well, here's the epic match between Andrew and Brooke. I hope you like it. (Btw, I'm going to write Family Feud, it might take me a week or so, it's going to be a long story.)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-16, 01:59
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Unhappy Re: My New Neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloway [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay, then. I'll write "Family Feud" first; and eventually I'll start writing "Sisters Fight Back".
Very disappointing "Sisters Fight Back" lost out. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 30-Apr-16, 11:51
ludwigvan

That was a great match!
thanks for the story
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-16, 21:52
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Is there an end to this tournament?
Old 29-Aug-17, 16:05
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Just stumbled across this and was wondering when we can expect Sisters Fight Back.....
Old 29-Aug-17, 16:46
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Holloway, if you are still writing? I would like to see "Sisters fight Back" as well?
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:

Tags
headsiccors, legs, mixed wrestling, neighbor, new girl