Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-May-16, 00:51
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Sister's Revenge

This story is taking from a role play I did with a girl. I met her and we started to go on with this story. She really had know idea what mixed wrestling was but she did very good. We did some wrestling at first and her character really got into torturing her older brother.
So we were going on with this story and I asked her if she would mind if I put it on the M v F story board and she said sure but she wanted to write it with me. She told me she likes to write stories and thought it would be fun. So basically we've been writing the story from our RP adding some story to it as we go.
Old 01-May-16, 01:28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sister's Revenge

PART 1

Ken walks into the house and closes the door behind him, hanging his backpack on the rack under the stairs. He is confused for a few seconds when he hears the TV on because his parents are out of town in the Bahamas but then he remembers about his little sister, Amber.
Since he was a few years older than her he loved to call her his little sister, especially since she hated it. She was stretched out on the couch and wearing some gym clothes, watching TV just like he thought.
He smirks and calls "Hey LS give me the remote I want to watch TV."
Thinking that he could easily overpower her just like he did when they were kids, he starts to walk over. He was a few inches taller than her and since he was her older brother, fighting was normal and he always won with his muscular figure.
Amber just sighs and shakes her head "No, just use your laptop or something."
Ken looks at her, starting to frown.
When did she think she could talk to him like that? He was always stronger than her and it would be easy to beat her again. "I said move."
Amber rolls her eyes even though she knows he can't see it when she's turned towards the TV "And I said no."
Ken reaches over and grabs the remote from her hand, smirking and being completely surprised when Amber grabs his arm and flips him over the sofa, slamming him onto his back.
Amber sits back on the couch as if nothing happened and slightly giggles under her breath. Ken lies on his back surprised and embarrassed that his younger sister put him there but he quickly gets up to confront her. This time he means business and he is going make his sister pay for what she just did.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-16, 04:45
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Good start!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-16, 13:00
Last Achievements

PART 2
As ken comes around the couch to attempt to get Amber back for tossing him on the floor he can't help but notice this is not the small petite sister he left to go to college.
While ken was away Amber really worked hard at toning herself up. She joined a gym and works out hard everyday, besides that she has been involved in jiujitsu for the past few years and is doing really well there too. She has a 5'4" frame and she is really well toned.
"What do you think your cool now" ken asks his sister, "cooler tha you dude" as she continues to sit on the couch almost mocking her brother.
You can see by the look in Ken's eyes his sister is starting to get under his skin. He grabs for the remote once again and Amber is done playing. She kicks out at his nose and hears a satisfying crunch.
Ken collapses to the floor and Amber seizes the opportunity and jumps on top of him "I'm sick of your bullshit ken I'm am going to kick your ass" Amber shouts. She quickly gains control and puts ken in a choke hold

Last edited by kendawg; 03-May-16 at 15:03. Reason: Add
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-16, 15:34
Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Love this story so far
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockwave For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-16, 03:01
Last Achievements

PART 3

Amber was firmly in control of her older brother with her well defined cut arms and legs and her very firm stomach. Amber quickly gets behind Ken and wrapped those strong arms around Kens neck into a rear naked choke and Ken starts to gasp for air. She follows that by wrapping her powerful legs around Kens waist.
Ken soon realizes he is in deep trouble and struggles to get out, but Amber has him right she wants him and he is not going anywhere. Putting on the pressure Amber starts to taunt him as he is getting weaker with every passing minute.
"Hey big brother what you going to do now" Ken is quiet just fighting for his life. He is very surprised at his sisters strength and even more surprised at her confidence.
As his sister increases the pressure ken has less and less fight and Amber continues to taunt her brother "don't fall a sleep on me now" she puts on enough pressure to keep him subdued and loosens up just before he loses conscious.
Ken really has no fight left Amber is in complete control and he is scared. He can not believe that his little sister is in total control of him and there is not a thing he can do. Just than Amber releases her hold on him and Ken just collapses to the floor like a wet noodle gasping for air and feeling like his ribs are broken.
Amber gets up and looks down on her defenseless brother with a smirk on her face and a glare in her eye " I'm not through with you yet, you come in here like you are king shit well I'm going to show you who is the queen now"
Ken struggled to get up still winded from Amber's powerful holds, he gets on his hands and knees and breathing heavy. Amber than put her foot on his back forcing him back down to the floor. "Your not going anywhere" Amber proclaims as Ken is flat on his face and can't understand what is going on.
How can my little sister be doing this to me this must be a dream. He attempts to get up again by getting back to his hands and knees and still breathing heavy, but Amber jumps on his back forcing Ken again flat on the floor.
Amber reaches under her brothers neck and joins her hands together, and puts them under Ken's chin and clamps on a camel clutch. With the all the pressure she can muster Ken's back cracks and he yells out a screen. AAAAAH
AMBER STOP!!!! But she doesn't she continues to hold her brother chin back. Ken continues to screen out in pain. "LET GO... PLEASE LET GO!!!!" Amber laughs at her brother's pain " you didn't stop when I asked you to stop picking on me.... Remember"
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-16, 02:46
Last Achievements

PART 4

The pain is unbearable as Amber continues to wrench back on Ken's chin. Ken let's out another scream and pleads for mercy from his not so little sister. "Please Amber, let go you are really hurting me" But Amber just lets out a demented laugh. "NO BIG BROTHER PAYBACK IS A BITCH."
Amber's eyes also have a demented look to them as well. She has waited a long time for this day and she is not going to let up.
At this point Ken has no fight left and he at the mercy of Amber on his belly under the grasp of Amber.
Just then she releases her hold on her brother and his face snacks hard to the floor with a sharp thud. Amber who is still in complete control of her brother rolls him over to his back and sitting high on his chest she begins to slap him on his face. On the left side SMACK! On the right side SMACK! And again on the left SMACK! Ken's face turns red and he is very dazed. "Ha ha ha" Amber continues to laugh at her brother and Ken is completely out of it now. "I think I've had enough fun FOR NOW" announces Amber and with that she gets up tells her brother "I'm going to take a shower now and I'll deal with you later" Amber struts up the stairs leaving Ken a beaten mess laying on the living room floor.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-16, 21:14
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Good start, less good follow on
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post: