Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Mar-15, 23:34
Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,381 Times in 66 Posts
Default Sam Falsely Claims $100

Sabrina opened the front door and walked into the living room. Two of her four children were on the carpeted floor.

“What is going on here?” she asked, a bit incredulously.

“Sammy and I are wrestling,” replied Jessica. “I’m winning.”

At the sound of his Mom’s voice, Sam redoubled his efforts but couldn’t break his sister’s hold. To Sabrina, it certainly looked as if her youngest was indeed winning. Sam was face down, his legs were crossed behind him, ankles at his butt. Jessy was sitting on his feet. She had control of his arms, her hands wrapped around Sam’s wrists. Jessy’s bare feet were pressed hard into the carpet, partly for power and partly for control. She rocked back and forth. Sam was helpless. He certainly wasn’t going to admit it.

“I can break this hold any time I want,” he boasted, loudly.

Sabrina peered in. “I don’t think so, sweetie,” she said, a little giggle in her voice. “Jessy has you.”

“No way!” the 18-year-old boy exclaimed. His words were empty as he clearly was beaten.

“I’ll tell you what,” replied Mom. “I’m going into the kitchen to put these groceries away and start dinner. If you come into the kitchen in the next five minutes, I’ll give you $100.”

“No problem,” Sam grunted as his little sister twisted a wrist painfully. “See you in a second.”

With his Mom safely in the kitchen, Sam went back to attempting to free himself. He couldn’t do it. He bucked and pulled but little Jessica stayed perfectly balanced. The whole problem had started when the two were happily roughhousing. Jessy started to try to pin him. Sammy had originally not fought back much. He was at least twice the girl’s weight and seven years older. But as his sister gained an advantage, Sam started to try harder. But it didn’t help. It just made the girl’s progress slower. Jessy seemed to know what she was doing and, at about 75 pounds, she was freaking strong. Jess was lean and solid and essentially all muscle. Sam wasn’t a muscleman, but he was pretty athletic and wasn’t weak. And yet his slender blonde sister was beating him. Sam got crazy and managed to throw off his sister. But when he tried to get up Jessy spun him onto his front and got on his back. Sam had even less leverage than before and it became worse when the girl captured his legs. The young man fought hard but Jessy stayed in charge. It was crazy. He was graduating high school and she was in the 5th grade and she was beating him. And that’s when his mother had walked in.

After about a minute of her brother ineffectively struggling, Jessica released his arms and carefully got to her feet, putting herself in the opening to the hallway that separated the living room and the kitchen. Sam rose to his feet and turned to face his sister.

“If you can get by me to the kitchen,” said Jessica, smiling, “you can claim your money.”

Sam stood there thinking. It was amazing to him that he had to. Normally he would have just brushed past the girl. But what had happened seemed to negate that. Sam decided to use his superior weight and bull past Jessy. He charged at the girl; actually at the doorway she blocked. Jessy stepped aside at the last minute and stuck out a foot, at the same time reaching for his waist from the back. Sam started to fall forward into the hallway. The girl could have let him do that, but she half-tossed, half-carried her older brother back into the living room. Jessica scrambled to the carpet and applied a neck scissors, capturing one of his arms with both of hers. She locked her position.

It happened so quickly Sam hadn’t time to react. By the time he did his sister’s slim, strong legs had him captured. He pulled hard, trying to extricate himself but couldn’t separate the girl’s legs. Sam didn’t know how to proceed. Other than thrashing around and trying to change his position, he didn’t know what to do. Little Jessy held him securely again; he wasn’t getting out.

Jessica was starting to get used to this. Since the advent of mixed martial arts, she and some of her girlfriends had tried to emulate Gina Carano, Ronda Rousey and other fighters. The girls practiced together and watched videos on youtube to learn how to apply and break holds. Jessy was good at it and she was the strongest of her friends. But it never occurred to her that she could overpower her 18-year-old brother. But that’s exactly what she was doing. Jessy had more trouble with some of her girlfriends. Sam’s ineffectiveness had astounded her, but Jessy now believed she could beat him. Since the boy couldn’t break the scissors, the girl decided to try some other holds. She kept control of his arm and moved her legs into an arm-bar. Jessica switched again and pressed her feet into Sam’s shoulders and pulled. All of the holds were very painful, designed for submission. The young man couldn’t break the hold and stifled any sounds. Jessy actually wasn’t using all her power. She didn’t want to hurt her brother. But she easily controlled the bigger boy who was twice her size.

Sam was miserable; in pain and embarrassed. The five minutes were almost up.

“Jessy,” he said, a little tear in his voice. “Let me go and I’ll give you half.”

The girl thought for a second. “No,” she giggled, underscoring her dominance. “It’s more fun to beat you.”

“Please!’ Sam replied, begging. “I’ll give you all of it. I can’t let Mom think my kid sister can beat me up.”

Jessica considered for a few moments. She wasn’t mean and Sam was a good brother. She already knew that Sam knew she could outwrestle him. That was really enough. She released the boy.

Sam got shakily to his feet, a quick glance at the clock.

“Thank you, sis,” he said respectfully.

Jessy nodded as her brother composed himself and strode to the kitchen.

Sabrina turned around to see her son, disheveled but trying to be very controlled. She waited for him to speak.

“It’s less than five minutes and I’m here,” Sam said. He really didn’t want the money. It was a total lie and he felt guilty. But he had promised it to Jessy and he didn’t have enough to give it to her without Mom’s contribution.

Sabrina stood for a second and smiled, just waiting. She could see by Sam’s demeanor that there was a problem. But she had made a promise.

“Here you go, honey,” Sabrina said, as she pulled the money from her purse.

When Sam took it and turned away, she added, laughing, “Tell your sister I hope she gets something nice for the money.”

Sam stiffened but kept on walking. There was nothing else to do.
Old 04-Mar-15, 06:05
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sam Falsely Claims $100

Always great to read your stuff! Thanks!
Old 04-Mar-15, 12:42
luvemstrong

Great story - and there's still two other siblings left. I hope to read more tales of this family!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-15, 06:04
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Another great tale of big size and age difference where two people are wrestling and the smaller one turns out to be the better wrestler, and despite the huge difference in height and weight, the younger one may be stronger, or at least strong enough to control the older brother where his superior size and strength is negated. But me, personally? I'm in the favor of seeing a difference in size story where the girl isn't just strong for her size, I want her to be straight up stronger, like she stops her brother and pushes him backward, making him lose ground to her, despite being a foot taller and more than twice as heavy. Maybe 3 times as heavy. And lift and carry, you give me a story that has a tiny girl lifting a much bigger man, my smile will be wider than a city bus!
Old 06-Mar-15, 09:02
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thank you so much for another great story, MBP.

I like all your stories, but this one is probably the most innocent story of female domination that I have ever read. Given the young age of Jessy, it could have been a dangerous one, but your skilful writing made it seem both realistic and fascinating, while not sexualising the young dominant girl. I was happy for her learning she could outwrestle her older brother and was sorry for Sam at the same time. The mother was perfect, encouraging and supporting her young daughter and letting her revel in her strength and ability.

Thank you again for another wonderful story, mate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-16, 02:41
wsxqaz
This message has been deleted by wsxqaz. Reason: posted in response to wrong message, reposting where appropriate
Old 17-Feb-16, 21:24
Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Fun story. Really brought back the memories of my sister and coming home from college to find out she had been studying jiujitsu. You really captured it well. I can feel for Sam and could almost her my sisters taunts and giggles again. nice job
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-16, 13:42
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts

wsxqaz
You should tell about your experience
Old 18-Feb-16, 14:07
wsxqaz
This message has been deleted by wsxqaz. Reason: double post
Old 18-Feb-16, 16:54
Last Achievements

I've always been a bit hesitant to share based on some of the other content here and the ages involved but seeing as this story about Sam seems to be ok I guess I could try. What do you want to know?

It is kind of a long story but basically I wrestled for 2 yrs in high school. My senior year I had to face a girl. Back then it was really a novelty to see a girl on a boys wrestling team so she got a lot of attention. I ended up beating her the first time but just barely as time expired as she was about to pin me. Then the 2nd time she was able to pin me for the win. Of course my sister loved that a girl beat me and wanted to try wrestling. It was totally out of character as she was never a tomboy and had tried all sorts of sports and never really like any them. She really was a girly girl type.

Somehow she ended up taking a jiujitsu class with a friend of her and she loved it. She was pretty athletic I guess as she did take dance classes which seemed to really help her with it. She would try to attack me and put me in different holds. I would let her practice on me but was never in any real danger of her beating me as I was just way too big and strong.

I headed off to college and a year goes by and I am hanging out the following summer with some friends at our pool when my sister shows up with a few of hers. Normally that would be fine but we had beer and cigs and I didn't want to get busted by them so I told her they had to leave. Well she basically said "make us". I was a bit perplexed as basically said something like "what do you mean, make you?" Then she challenged me to wrestler her for it. If she won my friends and I had to leave but if I won she would leave with hers. This of course drew the attention of everyone especially since she was totally serious too. I was basically trapped at this point and getting trash talked to the point where I finally agreed.

Originally I didn't think it should be that hard. Wow was I wrong. Sams experience was very similar to mine as I started taking it easy on her and quickly found that I was going full out and still losing. I was able to pin her down a couple of times but she was able to trap me with her legs. I would get out only to get close to pinning her but then get trapped again and again until she wore me down and I could no longer escape her holds. The she was able to work me over and pin me. The whole thing lasted probably only 15 mins or so but it felt like an eternity. I can still remember it almost like it was yesterday. I can have a good laugh about it now but when it was happening it really was not fun for me. She was having the time of her life though. Can you blame her?

Last edited by wsxqaz; 18-Feb-16 at 21:44. Reason: typos
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-16, 22:20
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts

Thank you for sharing your story. What holds did she use on you? And what hold did she finally pin you with?
Old 18-Feb-16, 23:31
Last Achievements

You're welcome. I didn't know if anyone would find it that interesting. I guess I should have shared it along time ago. I don't want to bore as writing is not my strong suit. Maybe someone else can write the story of it better for here?

Essentially, she used lots of body scissors at first and choke holds. Back then I had no idea about what jiu-jitsu really was, but essentially she was working guard on me and then trying different holds from that position.

The rules were it had to be a pin for 10 seconds so while I could hold her down while she had me in her guard, I was never able to get a full 10 seconds before she would raise up a shoulder. Without knowing I was playing into her plan as she would let me get to 7 or 8 but all the while squeezing me with her legs. This repeated over and over. It got harder and harder to breath and control her. That is when I realized I might be in real trouble. I think the people watching did too as that is when the trash talking and giggling really started.

In later rematches I learned to avoid her legs but at that point I did not know just how strong they were. Or the debilitating effect body scissoring could have. This was the first time I think I was ever in one actually.

I realized I wasn't getting the pin that way and worse if I did not escape her bodyscissors she was going to win. So I changed my strategy. I would work to get away from her guard. But that gave her the opening to do choke me or grab my arms. A few times she also covered my nose and mouth with her hands.

Then she started trying to get her legs around my head. Based on how strong her bodyscissors were I knew that if she got a headscissor on me it would probably be the end for me. So now I was fighting with everything I had to avoid her headscissor. Instead I would end up in arm bar or another choke hold or another body scissors. None were painful enough to get me to submit but by now she was in total control of me.

As I tired more she was able to roll me over on my back and she started going for school girl pins. I was still too strong for her to pin but she quickly go for a head scissors. She missed locking them on all the way the first few times but did get a couple on me and wow did they hurt. I was able to break free but she would just get me back into her guard and work me over and try again. It was pretty clear she was going for my head now and that she was going to succeed at somepoint.

Then it happened and she locked in a triangle choke. Wow did that hurt and I was seeing stars quickly. If all those people were not watching I would have submitted but my friends were really giving it to me to not lose to her while hers were telling her to put me to sleep. Talk about panic! When I realized that she was about to KO me I somehow found some adreline or something I guess and was able to get to my knees and break free. Although based on all her giggling and laughing she may have been toying with me more that I want to admit and let me go.

Either way that triangle choke essentially ended it. She quickly took me back to the grass and worked me into a figure four head scissor pin. Then she took her sweet time counting to 10. If I had known that she was going to pin me like that I would have rather just let her KO me. So embarrassing! but wow did she look happy.

Its fun writing about it now as it really brings it back to life for me more than I expected. Hope I did ok describing it.

Last edited by wsxqaz; 20-Feb-16 at 14:39. Reason: typos
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post: