Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jun-15, 14:11
Session Wrestler
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Talking Hex vs. Anna Konda!!! Berlin July 2015

Hey- im Hex from London. I have been doing mixed wrestling for five years and have worked for Alpha Femmes, LWS, Monicas Wrestling studio and the Submission Rooms.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I will be visiting Berlin the first half of July and am taking bookings for sessions in Anna Konda's studio.

I will also be wrestling her myself!

When the date of the match is arranged- i will let you all know!

In the meantime, if you would like to book a session with me, please contact anna-konda@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].de

Many thanks- and looking forward to meeting some of you on the mats!

Hexx
Old 13-Jul-15, 12:52
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Hex vs. Anna Konda!!! Berlin July 2015

Hello, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! Welcome to the forum!

I apologize that I approved your post only now, when I assume your session travels are over. When you make a post without getting approved as a session wrestler it gets lined up for moderation, and we sometimes forget to filter the queue for a while.

I assigned you session wrestler status. Feel free to make further announcements in this topic. They will appear immediately now.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
anna konda, berlin, hex, london wrestlers, travelling wrestlers