Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-13, 22:56
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Anyone use to follow ECW?

Did anyone use to follow ECW in the late 90s? I remember when I was young and they had pro wrestling magazines that recapped what has been going on, one time there was pictures of a match where after the match was over, a female manager and a male manager began to fight and the pictures showed the male manager being bloodied and beaten, but doesn't really show much action. I know it's random but does anyone remember what happened or which woman this was?
Old 24-Dec-13, 23:55
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone use to follow ECW?

Yes, I was a huge fan of ECW, man, I loved all those super violent matches, and also the great wrestling matches, my favorite wrestler of all time is Rob Van Dam and it's mostly because of the work he did in ECW to establish himself as one of the most exciting and entertaining wrestlers in the World. I have basically all of the WWE released ECW highlight DVDs. I love reliving that feeling of what ECW was about.

And yes, I remember that. It was a match between Bill Alfonso, who managed RVD and Sabu, he was taking on Beulah McGillicutty, who managed Tommy Dreamer at the time. Basically the storyline behind it was that Bill Alfonso was accused of helping WCW poach ECW wrestlers, along with former ECW Commissioner Tod Gordon, so as a punishment, they put him in that match, and by taking the pounding he did, he saved his job.
Old 25-Dec-13, 00:23
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Anyone use to follow ECW?

Oh yeah, that was quite a memorable match, and I usually don't give 2 craps about pro wrestling mixed matches! I remember wishing I had taped it when it
was almost over...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this might be a little clearer, maybe not...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 25-Dec-13, 02:37
Tim k
This message has been deleted by wrestlingfan. Reason: Off Topic!!!