Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-May-16, 14:42
Points: 109, Level: 2 Points: 109, Level: 2 Points: 109, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Athena (London) reviews

This my first review and in fact my first mixed wrestling session. Prior to finalising the booking, Athena was very thorough in terms of asking what I wanted in the session and making me feel comfortable that this would be a great experience. She greeted me at the door in workout stretch pants and a workout jacket. As she greeted me with a hug, two things one were apparent. One is that she's very pretty and two is that there is not a weak spot her body. That initial hug made me realize she was going to be much stronger than I expected. It was a firm hug but I got the feeling she wasn't trying to make it that way - she's just strong! I'd requested that she wear sheer tan pantyhose, which she got changed into in another room while I got into my shorts and T shirt. Athena emerged wearing shorts, the pantyhose and a sports top. She looked amazing - her abs were toned and her legs looked awesome. Her leg tattoos were visible through the sheer pantyhose which I found to be very cool.

Our match was fantasy style and I requested ahead of time that she keep the chokes and armbars to a minimum, instead focusing on pins, smothers and scissors. We started on our knees and I planned on trying to push her on her back. Turns out she had a similar idea and the next thing I knew, this cute girl who I probably out weigh by 30 pounds was kneeling on my shoulders, having pushed me on my back with relative ease. She went to reposition herself and I slid out from underneath her. It was one of my few escapes of the day. As we went to lock up again, she quickly applied a body scissors. My first instinct was to try to pry her legs open......not a chance. Then I tried to squirm free like I did from the schoolgirl pin........not a chance. Athena smiled and said "You're going anywhere unless I let you". She dropped to her back and stretched out her legs and my pain intensified. She rolled onto her side and I had no choice but to roll with her. I couldn't believe how easily she controlled me from this position. Rather than making me tap she kept me in the scissors and manuevered me onto my stomach so that she was sitting on me with the scissors still applied. She then informed me "I'm putting you in a camel clutch and there's nothing you can do about it" She was right! I squirmed and struggled but she put my arms over her legs and pulled on my chin. I quickly tapped.

She released the hold but pounced on me and quickly had me in a grapevine. One of the most impressive things about Athena's technique was that a hold was never simply a hold. Almost everything was a combination. Grapevine with breast smothers.....body scissors with headlocks or neck cranks........head scissors with arm bars......even with her school girl pins she kept her legs tight enough to my chin to cause pain. Another impressive thing was how she transitioned from one hold to the next. One minute I was being face sat, the next reverse head scissored. One minute school girled, the next body scissored. She shocked me by transitioning from a sitting body scissors with her positioned behind me to some sort of sitting grapevine where she was stretching my legs while sitting.

Athena definitely took it easy on me. She rarely waited for a submission but went from move to move, giving me a full sampling of her arsenal. I knew she wasn't going all out by any means but every once in a while she wanted me to feel her true power. The first time she caught me in a head scissors I was shocked. Her legs are as strong as they are shapely. She locked it in and slowly increased the pressure. She could have easily gone all out and made me tap but instead she gradually built the pressure until I couldn't take any more and tapped. She lessened the pressure and kept the hold and said something. Unfortunately I have no idea what she said because her legs were firmly around my ears, blocking the sound.

I couldn't possibly list the order of holds over the course of the hour. She was that fast and that varied in her attack. Her technique with each hold was top notch. Instead I'll comment on some of the highlights for me and comment on the different holds I endured.

Her grapevines never made me tap but those legs kept me completely immobilized. I tried everything but couldn't break the hold. Her breast smothers, usually in combination with the grapevines were expertly applied. She commented at one point that I'd be in more trouble if she had a bigger chest but I told her from my perspective (in other words, being suffocated by them) they seemed humongous to me! Her face sitting may have surprised me the most. I couldn't believe that I couldn't escape this hold. Again this is where her technique came in. She often held my arms with her hands so that I couldn't fight her while she sat on my face. The school girl pins were the most emasculating. There's something about being flat on your back looking up at that satisfied look on her face, struggling to move her and not being able to throw her off of you. Her arms were deceptively strong - those head locks and neck cranks were proof of that.

Finally, the scissors........oh those scissors. I'd mentioned before how she once slowly built up the pressure on the head scissors but the body scissors were just as potent. She applied them from the front, the back, the side and each hurt worse than the last one. The most memorable one occurred with her on her back and me hovering over her initially. After a few seconds she turned up the pressure and I went from hovering over her to kneeling in front of her. She locked eyes with me and said "I'm not applying anywhere near full pressure" Then, just to show me she wasn't joking she slowly increased the pressure. It went from uncomfortable to painful to unbearable and I reached my breaking point and tapped. I was amazed at the control she had. She quickly released the hold as soon as I tapped. Her head scissors were just as varied. The front one was probably the most devastating but she also got me in a figure four head scissors, a one where she was over my head and multiple reverse head scissors. From the reverse position it was like her thighs enveloped my entire face at times. I occasionally slid out as she repositioned herself but she seemed to think the pantyhose were giving me a benefit as they made her legs slippery (and I only selected them because I loved the way her legs looked in them but I'll take any advantage I can get!)

But she wasn't all business during the session. She was very playful and talkative. At times she'd ask me something while face sitting or reverse head scissoring me, knowing that all I could manage was muffled sounds and then tease me about not being able to understand what I was saying. Knowing this was my first session she tried lots of different things with me to see what I liked and didn't like. Several times she's position herself where she could have choked or arm barred me just to show me her skill but then moved to other things, keeping with my wishes. From a reverse school girl she tried tickling me. I'm not the most ticklish person but trapped beneath that arse and having my ribs and sides tickled made me laugh and squirm! She asked if I liked feet as she planted a foot in my face. I never really considered that to be my thing but there was something about the way she did it that I enjoyed - after a few seconds I found myself kissing one foot while massaging the other. Of course it may have been out of instinct to give myself a few moments to recover!

As our session ended, Athena placed me in one last breast smother and said "Let's see if you can last until the alarm goes off" I'm proud to say that I did last. After the hour, she popped to her feet with no signs of exertion while I staggered to my hands and knees. Even though the time was up, Athena playfully put me in a standing head scissors - perhaps to show me what would be in store for our re-match at a future date.

Athena did not rush me at all as I got my things together afterwards and we said our good byes, which I appreciated. Leaving the session and walking to the train I felt good. But I must have been going on adrenaline because as soon as I sat down, the effects of what I'd been doing the last hour set in. My ears were sore from the head scissors and my sides ached from the body scissors. My arms and shoulders were sore and it was only later that I realized it was from trying to lift Athena off of me for an hour. I was, in a word, exhausted! I'm happy to say that the aches and pains were not serious and they quickly subsided. Athena knew my limits and made sure I escaped in one piece.

From what I read, Athena is probably best known for her competitive and semi-comp work. I'm here to say she also excels at fantasy style too! Would I book her again? In a word YES! The best testament I can give is that with many capable session wrestlers in the London area, I'm going back to Athena rather than going elsewhere!
Old 22-May-16, 05:06
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: My Session With Athena

Excellent review. I've wanted to meet Athena for years.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-16, 11:09
Points: 972, Level: 12 Points: 972, Level: 12 Points: 972, Level: 12

thats a great review..i was thinking of booking a session with athena in september in manchester but wasnt sure didnt know too much about her until after reading this ..will be booking her now...she sounds like the type of session which would be perfect for myself..problem being i have booked venom on the same day.oh well..i think i will be able to handle both of them.. ..i have victoria and zsusza on 28th of may..having more and more sessions now so will be prepared when i face venom and athena..bring it on..really enjoyin it at the moment
The Following User Says Thank You to enrique100 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-16, 16:30
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Excellent review - I've been considering her. Even more convinced now
Old 07-Feb-17, 22:11
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Athena (London) reviews

So finally sessioned with Athena today as part of my visit to the wrestling factory in Manchester (she was visiting). This was my third session of the day, and having had two brilliant sessions earlier in the day, had a lot to live up to! And boy did she live up to it!
I personally think she is one of the most beautiful ladies ever to grace the wrestling scene (obviously this is subjective but it's just my opinion). She was really friendly and instantly put me at ease. She did ask what I wanted her to wear, but I gave her carte blanche to wear what she wanted.
She came into the wrestling room in a stunning skimpy two piece - black bottoms, and colourful bikini top. She was also wearing the most gorgeous smile/smirk (as if to say...I'm going to destroy you!).

As I usually do in my sessions, I confirmed that I was after fantasy style - facesitting, feet smothers, scissors, taunts etc. She was more than happy to oblige.
We started on our knees...and I got utterly ragdolled for the entirety of the session. She is strong....very strong...with an amazing physique and radiant body. She spent the session putting me in a variety of holds - all kinds of scissors, forward and a lot of reverse facesitting (I distinctly remember the first one where she wriggled her bum on my face, laughed and said "your nose has gone right up my bum and that's where it's staying!". She nearly KO'd me twice in a rear naked choke (I tapped just in time but I was shocked at how quickly it nearly happened!). She also held me in these RNC's for some time whilst making purring/roaring noises right in my ear...THAT was such a turn on, having such a beautiful lady clinging on to me tightly with her arms and legs, with me unable to move, whilst whispering taunts/threats/and purrs right into my ear. (I would compare that to a lot of what Mutiny does in her videos).

She frequently twisted my nipples and upon discovering my horrendously girly screeches when she did this, made it a point to do this at every possible moment, as it made her laugh all the bloody time!
She also forced her feet into my face on many occasions, and made me kiss them every now and then, and also when facesitting me, occasionally made me kiss her cheeks!
She finished off, after almost facesitting me into oblivion, with a victory pose - foot on chest and then neck, and finally the face...before bouncing her butt on my face once last time and flexing (her arm muscles are HUGE).

Throughout all this, she would laugh/chat with me, taunt and gently take the mickey out of my pathetic (but very much 100%) efforts to escape her holds!
I'm writing all this as it comes flooding back to me, so apologies for the poor writing style, but I really am sitting here with the biggest smile on my face.
A re-book is an absolute must!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 22:30
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Yes her. I would pick her over most except for Axa, Mystique and obviously Venom if she returns.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 23:16
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

She's not listed in "our girls" at the website:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Is this the same Athena (she was from London) that was in NY a few years back, did some videos for Doom Maidens and is still on Sessiongirls but hasn't visited since 2014:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or a different Athena? Got me curious to see her picture.
Old 21-Feb-17, 23:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is this the same Athena (she was from London) that was in NY a few years back, did some videos for Doom Maidens and is still on Sessiongirls but hasn't visited since 2014:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or a different Athena? Got me curious to see her picture.
No this whole thread is a different Athena, the one who lived in New York was/is much bigger. She is listed near the bottom of the roster page at the Submission Room site.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-17, 17:12
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

After some great experiences with session wrestlers I just had a bad one yesterday with Athena.
She was suppose to fly to my country yesterday, and a few days earlier we set up everything, time and location.
So yesterday arrived, I emailed her three hours before the session time, no response. I kept emailing but nothing. I decided to take a leap of faith, and drove to the location. Ofcourse nothing happened, I waited there for 30 minutes and left.
5 hours later I got an email from Athena , and i quote:
"Hi

I am so sorry, I missed flight there was accident which blocked the roads.

I an very sorry but I have had to cancel my trip todue to lack of people paying deposits. It isn't a cheap destination to fly to from London. "

So... did she miss the flight? Or Cancel it? Either way she should have had the courtesy and email me way before our scheduled time.
Btw- she did not ask me for a deposit at all. So no direct monetary loss but a disappointment and waisting of my time (ironically she says in her wb270 profile "no time wasters..."
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 14:23
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

It seems like you are not the only one who have negative experiences with Athena. She may be a good session partner, but reagarding arranging sessions she seems to be a very unreliable Person. I friend of mine made similar experiences and he mentioned it recently in the Forum. At the end of this month she should come to my city. Communication is very bad, frankly not exitent and under this circumstances I will not pay any deposit, if she will ask. If she is coming than I will arrange a Meeting if not, not...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kacler For This Useful Post: