Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jan-17, 17:21
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes

I wish she could visit Europe... great vid Jay!
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-17, 18:48
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,723 Times in 1,998 Posts

Check out the FREE PREVIEW CLIP at the bottom of this link:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Shauna Ryanne - POV: Feel The Fire!
In this POV, you will feel the HEAT, the FIRE, the RUSH of getting squeezed by one of your favorite session girls; Shauna Ryanne! This girl can dish it out physically and verbally. The sexy redhead can be very playful but at any given moment, can have you tapping like your life depended on it. She's also an expert at REAL KO's which you will see here. After a torturing him in a front headscissor, she turns around and locks on everyone's favorite hold; the reverse headscissor. Witness both point of views as she demonstrates her power. She then assures him that in 3 seconds, he'll be out and sure enough, she clenches her butt and seconds later, he's gone. Jay said he was so out of it that it took him longer than usual to recognize the pretty face staring at him as he woke up. Just as he realizes what was happening, Shauna decides to be bratty and puts him in another front headscissor and squeezes mercilessly. Jay SCREAMS and BEGS, tapping her legs frantically! "Oh alright" she says as she finally releases him. She really had him going.
Full Video here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

More videos available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shauna_pov_feel_the_fire_preview1.jpg (107.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg shauna_pov_feel_the_fire_preview2.jpg (113.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg shauna_pov_feel_the_fire_preview3.jpg (101.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg shauna_pov_feel_the_fire_preview4.jpg (138.5 KB, 18 views)
Old 17-Jan-17, 23:18
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Jay, as always, is the best producer
Great girls and awesome video quality !!!
The last two clips are outstanding... If only I could have the chance to meet these ladies (including his girlfriend)
At the end, if he will not visit Italy, I'll need to visit Canada
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-17, 01:00
Points: 4,556, Level: 28 Points: 4,556, Level: 28 Points: 4,556, Level: 28
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jay, as always, is the best producer
Great girls and awesome video quality !!!
The last two clips are outstanding... If only I could have the chance to meet these ladies (including his girlfriend)
At the end, if he will not visit Italy, I'll need to visit Canada
Yes but its always the same thing. Guy lies there like a lifeless dummy and the girls apply different scissorholds while he pretends hes getting suffocated (I watched a video the other day of him gasping for air like a maniac while you can clearly see a gap in the figure 4 that was being applied).
Im afraid theres a formula that producers are starting to follow which will bring them the most revenue.
Where is the unpredictability? The challenge for the girl?
I dont mind the girls dominating, but at least make them work for it
Old 18-Jan-17, 01:35
brooksie
This message has been deleted by brooksie.
Old 18-Jan-17, 03:06
Points: 55,970, Level: 100 Points: 55,970, Level: 100 Points: 55,970, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,434 Times in 1,285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoogled7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes but its always the same thing. Guy lies there like a lifeless dummy and the girls apply different scissorholds while he pretends hes getting suffocated (I watched a video the other day of him gasping for air like a maniac while you can clearly see a gap in the figure 4 that was being applied).
Im afraid theres a formula that producers are starting to follow which will bring them the most revenue.
Where is the unpredictability? The challenge for the girl?
I dont mind the girls dominating, but at least make them work for it
"lifeless dummy" lol. If you've seen one video, you've pretty much seen them all which unfortunately applies to most companies. The same guys over and over again pathetically flopping around. Certainly nothing to entice me to spend money on.
The Following User Says Thank You to kevin38 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-17, 05:19
Points: 7,183, Level: 36 Points: 7,183, Level: 36 Points: 7,183, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I can't say with certainty how real every ko is, or if there are occasional gaps in figure fours. I do know that Jay consistently gets the girls that many of us want to see, and I think his videos are among the best available with a good bit of variety. I also don't believe there is such a thing as a site that will perfectly cater to what everyone wants to see. If you don't like em, don't buy em...
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy8 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-17, 13:43
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,723 Times in 1,998 Posts

Yes our site may not please everyone's taste but I can guarantee the panic on our site is some of the most intense out there. I've been scared for my life on countless occasions. We do strive at that because first off, I love real panic and being knocked out. Secondly, I hate when you see videos where you can tell the scissorhold is not applied correctly and the guy is pretending to suffer. As for the figure-4 someone mentioned that wasn't on tight, I'd really like to know which video it is from. At ScissorFoxes, we also "dip a tow" into other avenues such as bondage, breath play and even semi comp. If you want full com, our site isn't for you (for now anyways). We also don't just lie there with our hands by our sides like "some" companies. You can actually see myself and other victims try and pry the legs apart. Anyhoo, even if we may not be the go to site to some, our constant growth is a sign that we are doing something right and we will continue to try new things awaiting results and hopefully accommodating more people. That's what we have been doing for the last 10 years and it's been working so far. I look forward to more feedback because good or bad, I'm listening.

Jay

Last edited by JayFox; 19-Jan-17 at 01:57.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-17, 14:04
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I have to agree that the level of panic in your videos is fantastic!......I love to see guys desperately trying to peel apart the girl's legs, kicking their feet and unable to speak!......I've been in those situations countless times and I love it when the girls are obviously enjoying your suffering and not showing much mercy!......Sometimes I like to see different guys in the videos but I feel the girls lay it on extra heavy because it's you they're choking........And no I never purchase the hands at their sides videos from those companies along with their cheesy comments that ruin the videos........Personally the only thing I want to hear from the guy is begging, sobbing and preferably just gurgling and choking.
The Following User Says Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-17, 15:27
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes our site may not please everyone's taste but I can guarantee the panic on our site is the some of the most intense out there. I've been scared for my life on countless occasion. We do strive at that because first off, I love real panic and being knocked out. Secondly, I hate when you see videos where you can tell the scissorhold is not applied correctly and the guy is pretending to suffer. As for the figure-4 someone mentioned that wasn't on tight, I'd really like to know which video it is from. At ScissorFoxes, we also "dip a tow" into other avenues such as bondage, breath play and even semi comp. If you want full com, our site isn't for you (for now anyways). We also don't just lie there with our hands by our sides like "some" companies. You can actually see myself and other victims try and pry the legs apart. Anyhoo, even if we may not be the go to site to some, our constant growth is a sign that we are doing something right and we will continue to try new things awaiting results and hopefully accommodating more people. That's what we have been doing for the last 10 years and it's been working so far. I look forward to more feedback because good or bad, I'm listening.

Jay

Jay, I admit I'd like to see a little more competition but the girls who works for you are the most gorgeous around the MW scene. So sad that the majority of them don't offer sessions...Anyway congrats for your choices
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-17, 17:05
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,945 Times in 3,708 Posts

JAY....................I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS AND THEY ARE SOME OF THE VERY BEST OUT THERE AND THE VARIETY IS 2ND TO NONE. MY ADVISE TO ALL OTHERS WHO DO NOT THINK SO.................DON'T WATCH THEM AND SEE IF YOU COULD PRODUCE BETTER. WOW, people are so critical. Have a Great Day Jay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAG00 For This Useful Post:

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds