Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-18, 08:07
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Wife no longer interested in wrestling?

Hi guys! I responded in another thread, so I will try and make this sweet. Basically an met an amazing girl who I wanted to tell my wrestling fetish to. I still remember the night with told her and she was seriously so relieved. "I thought U wanted to dress up as a woman or something". That night we wrestled and it was amazing!!! We wrestled off and on an had a daughter, she is now 7. We continued wrestling and having sex. We now have a boy 5. We have had sex and wrestled maybe two times. She sent me a text basically saying she doesn't wanna wrestle or have sex for upto 5years. She is the best but I'm sure most of you know what wrestling means to us. I've been a good husband all these years.
Old 27-Mar-18, 09:29
Points: 5,998, Level: 32 Points: 5,998, Level: 32 Points: 5,998, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife no longer interested in wrestling?

Take out the five years part of the statement and you have a problem you might be able to solve.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowHy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-18, 15:56
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I'd say you both have a problem with sex, not just wrestling. Did she tell you that by text? Don't you speak?

My wife and I sometimes have periods without sex because night after night something happens (too tired, too cold, kids awake, bad mood...). Sometimes these periods last for more than a month. We become refractory to sex and each of us masturbates when alone.

And if I mention wrestling all hell breaks loose about how selfish I am, that I don't care for her, that the wrestling fetish makes her feel like anybody would suffice for me, etc. Then she goes on to tell me how she feels refractory to sex and how we should stop having sex altogether. Usually I talk her out of it for an hour or two and then we have sex.

It's been one of such periods lately because of a cold spell and too much work. I'll have to be careful.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-18, 17:03
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

I'm afraid that people like us should Take wrestlig as an exception and not a rule in the intercorse with the other sex. I guess that many women would take it like a possible foreplay or a whim instead of the need that actually is.
The Following User Says Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-18, 17:54
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'd say you both have a problem with sex, not just wrestling. Did she tell you that by text? Don't you speak?

My wife and I sometimes have periods without sex because night after night something happens (too tired, too cold, kids awake, bad mood...). Sometimes these periods last for more than a month. We become refractory to sex and each of us masturbates when alone.

And if I mention wrestling all hell breaks loose about how selfish I am, that I don't care for her, that the wrestling fetish makes her feel like anybody would suffice for me, etc. Then she goes on to tell me how she feels refractory to sex and how we should stop having sex altogether. Usually I talk her out of it for an hour or two and then we have sex.

It's been one of such periods lately because of a cold spell and too much work. I'll have to be careful.
One of the most honest and accurate answers you will ever see on this forum. Women tick a little differently than men (massive understatement)

Heed what he is saying. Talk to her , communicate as much as possible. Womens needs and emotional states do NOT take care of themselves like ours sometimes do. If you want to get what you need out of the relationship from a wrestling/sex perspective you will have to pour oceans of time and energy into it. That's the way it is and why its so hard, as very few men are willing to do it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-18, 04:24
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Just from the few details you've shared, it sounds like there may be some serious issues. Honestly, maybe counseling-level type stuff.

That said I'm with the other fellas here and thinking step 1 is having an open and honest conversation. Ask her if something is wrong - she may be going through some rough times. Nonetheless, if you think that amount of time is unacceptable, you have to tell her. If you're unhappy or if you think it will put a strain on your relationship, you have to let her know.

Of course, be as kind as possible, but tell her everything, even if it hurts to say or hear. You won't be doing either of you any favors by withholding. If you go months and years without intimacy, you could even become resentful, so there's no sense in suffering silently.

I imagine you're in a loving relationship and that you both want the other to be happy, so there must be some solution.

Sorry, that's not much of a pep talk. But, I wish you nothing but good luck!

Last edited by angscud; 28-Mar-18 at 04:35.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-18, 05:25
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hey guys, not sure how to respond to each of you individually. Just wanted to say thank you to you all!! I know you are right and I we need to talk about it! It's so hard but I'm going to try, thanks again
Old 28-Mar-18, 06:44
Points: 5,998, Level: 32 Points: 5,998, Level: 32 Points: 5,998, Level: 32
Last Achievements

READ BETWEEN THE LINES FIRST!! She obviously knows you all too well if she's willing to drop a bomb like that on you via text message with no explanation sending you into a panic frenzy. You can't just run to her on that exact topic unless you plan on reading between the lines for your answers. because I know she didn't say that shyt because she wants to talk. I mean, I would have at least ruled out the simple obvious possibilities first. like Does she crave some type of excitement and spontaneity instead of romance and appreciation? Or Is she simply trying to control me? I believe those answers cannot come from her directly. And if those answers are the case, then talking about it the wrong way could be like a nail in the coffin. Because She can't say what she wants because that's not exciting, or, now she knows she got you right where she wants you. So please calmly, Read between the lines to pinpoint instead of asking for the pinpoint.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowHy For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-18, 20:24
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Last Achievements

why did she text you instead of talk in person? Sounds like she's not getting something that she wants. Time to figure out what that is.
Old 31-Mar-18, 07:54
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

In addition to the points being made "Not for 5 years" is a very odd statement. How could anyone know that in 5 years they'll want to have sex again. It sounds like she wants to punish you, but stay married. That's how I read it. I get "never having sex again" - if you don't like someone, that's something I could see saying. I get "I need to take a break from something, lets be celibate for a while". I don't get "5 years". It sounds so manipulative to me.

Sounds like you need to have a conversation and maybe she doesn't enjoy sex, and it does sound like a marriage counselor could give some good basic assistance - IMHO.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: