Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 05-Nov-13, 23:15
Points: 8,703, Level: 40 Points: 8,703, Level: 40 Points: 8,703, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dating a seesion wrestler.

Oh yes Piethans, I am forced to give her favours if you catch me drift?! Lol
Old 17-Aug-17, 08:07
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,842 Times in 9,936 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-17, 10:23
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've had a couple session wrestlers make out with me after kicking my ass for an hour.
Really? Awesome.
Old 17-Aug-17, 13:09
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great article!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 17-Aug-17, 13:40
Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I have had a few session girls make out with me during sessions (hot well known session girls too in the 5'1 -5'5'' range, 100-130 lbs range, similar age or younger) won't give names though. I am young, 33 and in good shape at 5'10 155 lbs or so. that prob helps. I never start it though. one match was competitive and she was biting my leg and fingers while I was in a reverse figure four. later she had me in a school girl pin, leaned down and licked my face with her tongue before slipping over and putting me in an ultra tight front headscissor in which she alternated between front scissor and front figure four for a good 15 min. I was on the edge of passing out the entire time while she would constrict, release, constrict, release. she was also caressing my head and hair with her hand getting turned on by my strangling. another match, very similar, she had me in a bodyscissor and we were drenched in sweat and breathing heavy and while our faces were basically resting she just started to put her lips on mine and then started to kiss. when I tried to use that to my advantage she just tightened up her grip and kissed harder.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to John84 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-17, 16:55
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

This is an interesting subject. It's true that some session wrestlers may treat their time with you strictly business related and nothing more. You see them for an hour or two. That ends that and they move onto the next person. Or you move onto someone else.

Others may see you as more different and unique compared to the typical person they see. And so, it wouldn't necessarily be impossible to "date them". Especially if you are good looking, or you have a good personality. Even better if you two don't live that far from each other. Some people click. If it's just a night out for drinks or hang out for the day..it doesn't seem too bad. Coworkers do that too, not a big deal. But some guys might want more. They might want to escalate that relationship.

But of course, imo, the relationship might have some complications. Since session wrestling is part of their job, they will of course see a lot of men. They might be busy. Distance might be an issue. And as guys, some of us do get jealous. That's how it is. I've heard stories from active session wrestlers on how their relationships have had issues as the guy that they were dating or in a long term relationship with , got jealous/insecure due to their occupation . So in the guys position, that guy may always have that feeling of "is she doing something more with x or y guy?" or "why is she doing that with that guy but not me?!" Trust issues may come about.

It can also extend besides dating. Some guys might do something "Close" with a session wrestler or intimately touch her even though she doesn't advertise those services. Or claims she doesn't do that.and that's something that both should keep between themselves. And it is possible for certain things to happen or for them to allow you to do certain things to them. But of course it comes to the aspect of trust and discretion . If this guy blabs on and on about what him and said women did behind the scenes that wasn't strictly wrestling(and reveals her name!) , then word gets out. Her reputation may be at stake, and then other thirsty ass guys inquire, get jealous and ask for the same thing. Even though what they did might have been exclusive between both of them alone. Once it's on the internet, it's essentially there forever.

If you do something close or intimate with a session wrestler or date them/ or are in a relationship? Good, but if I was in that situation, i'd never reveal their name. ...especially when jealously may come about. I've said or done stuff with session wrestlers that I wouldn't dare to tell anyone about. It's pretty interesting, as it truly does rely on trust and discretion. IMO, it's more likely to happen if you have more repeat sessions with them or if you make a really good first impression.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 23-Aug-17 at 19:49.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-17, 19:28
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is an interesting subject. It's true that some session wrestlers may treat their time with you strictly business related and nothing more. You see them for an hour or two. That ends that and they move onto the next person.

Others may see you as more different and unique compared to the typical person they see. And so, it wouldn't necessarily be impossible to date them. Especially if you are good looking, or you have a good personality. Some people click. If it's just a night out for drinks or hang out for the day..it doesn't seem too bad. Coworkers do that too, not a big deal. But some guys might want more. They might want to escalate that relationship.

But of course, imo, the relationship might have some complications. Since session wrestling is part of their job, they will of course see a lot of men. They might be busy. Distance might be an issue. And as guys, some of us do get jealous. That's how it is. I've heard stories from active session wrestlers on how their relationships have had issues as the guy that they were dating or in a long term relationship with , got jealous/insecure due to their occupation . So in the guys position, that guy may always have that feeling of "is she doing something more with x or y guy?" or "why is she doing that with that guy but not me?!" Trust issues may come about.

It can also extend besides dating. Some guys might do something "Close" with a session wrestler or intimately touch her even though she doesn't advertise those services. Or claims she doesn't do that.and that's something that both should keep between themselves. And it is possible for certain things to happen or for them to allow you to do certain things to them. But of course it comes to the aspect of trust and discretion . If this guy blabs on and on about what him and said women did behind the scenes that wasn't strictly wrestling(and reveals her name!) , then word gets out. Her reputation may be at stake, and then other thirsty ass guys inquire, get jealous and ask for the same thing. Even though what they did might have been exclusive between both of them alone.

If you do something close or intimate with a session wrestler or date them/ or are in a relationship? Good, but if I was in that situation, i'd never reveal their name. ...especially when jealously may come about. I've said or done stuff with session wrestlers that I wouldn't dare to tell anyone about. It's pretty interesting, as it truly does rely on trust and discretion. IMO, it's more likely to happen if you have more repeat sessions with them.
I agree with you 100%, having done a decent number of sessions. Jealousy would definitely be a big issue here.
Old 23-Aug-17, 21:27
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

A session wrestler told me once, when she meets guys and tells them she's a session wrestler - they all love it, but the minute they are dating, they start to hate it. - and it's not like she wasn't upfront about it either.