Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Sep-15, 05:36
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A Woman's Place...is Wherever She Wants

Here's another story of mine, although as of now only this part is finished.

---

I really did not like David. At 6 feet and one inch, he was four inches taller than me, fairly muscular, with cropped blond hair. I was almost certain he had more inches than IQ points. Right now he was laughing at some commercial on the TV, the sound akin to a braying donkey.

I looked at my watch. I wish the rest of the guys would hurry up. It was Friday evening and we were meeting for drinks, but there had been had some kind of accident so they were going to be delayed. Meanwhile David, who certainly was not in my circle of friends, had taken it upon himself to sit down next to me.

I nursed my drink, reading my book, and mentally urged David to get bored and go away. Usually he went away after just a few minutes but tonight he seemed to have more patience. Ugh.

A tall Latina walked in from the left-hand entrance, wearing the uniform of a local trucking company. She headed over to the bar, a clipboard with a shipping invoice in her hand. “A woman driving trucks,” David muttered. “That’s a man’s job.” He took a drink of his beer. “Maybe they’re delivering food and she cooked it. That’d be alright.” He brayed at his ‘joke’.

With David the best tactic was just to ignore him, but either the bit of alcohol already in my system, or my general annoyance, or a mix of both, made me open my mouth. “They’re a trucking company. They just deliver stuff, not make it. And if she can do the job, good for her.”

“It’s just not right,” David protested. I did not deign to respond to that comment.

“Hey, Andy! Mike told me you’d be here.” I swiveled around to see Anna. Five feet six inches tall, she had dark brown hair, slightly curly, that reached down just past her shoulders, and olive brown skin from her Greek parents. She was dressed in a short-sleeved polo shirt which showed off her toned arms, honed from dancing. She was also wearing denim shorts, so tight it looked as if her thighs were going to burst out. She sat down in the seat next to me, on the opposite side from David.

“Hi, I wasn’t expecting you,” I said, a little thrill of excitement at the fact she was here alone. We’d known each other a little over three months, but it seemed that any attempt on my part to move beyond the friend zone ended up getting interrupted by either my friends or hers.

“Well, I talked to Mike and he said the freeway was a total mess, completely closed. So they’re not going to be able to make it at all. He said you were here all by yourself so…” She shrugged.

You’re a good friend, Mike, I thought as she ordered a drink. “Oh!” she said. “I almost forgot. The book I borrowed is in on my car. Remind me to give it back when we’re done.”

I hope that’s not for a while. “I’m not worried.”

“What book are you reading?” David asked, looking at Anna with a creepy grin on his face. Damnit, David, go away. Go chew a brick or something. “I wouldn’t think a pretty girl like you has time to read.” He waggled his eyebrows and Anna curled her lip in disgust. At least this time he isn’t coming on to a thirteen year old.

“It’s Six Galleons for the King of Spain,” she answered. “It’s about the early seventeenth century Spanish Navy. I think it’s her PhD thesis but it’s still a good read.”

David frowned. “I don’t think I like the sound of that. Women shouldn’t be that educated. My old man said women need reading, writing, and arithmetic, but nothing fancy.”

“Listen, you moron,” I snarled, turning to look at David. “Nobody cares about your nineteenth-century opinions so just go away. She can read whatever she wants.”

I turned back and looked at Anna, who smiled at me. God, you’re beautiful. David’s fist slammed into the left side of my skull, just in front of my ear. I toppled from the chair, my head smacking Anna’s left thigh, which also hurt quite a bit. I would’ve fallen on the floor but Anna caught me and hefted me back onto my chair before she got up, storming at David.

“What the hell was that?” she demanded, looking up at David who was half a foot taller than her.

“That punk called me a moron!”

“Because you are one!”

David sneered. “No uppity bitch calls me a moron and gets away with it!” He grabbed her shoulders as the bouncer started toward them. Her right knee slammed into his stomach, the breath rushing out of David with a ‘whuff’. He was bent over and Anna took a step to her left, driving her elbow into his upper back. David dropped to his knees, the bouncer halting. Anna turned toward me and stepped over him, clamping his neck in a standing headscissors and crossing her ankles.

“Ugh, you bitch! Get off of me! Let go!” David snarled, pulling at her thighs. I could see her flex those muscles, compressing the sides of David’s neck. “Argh! You’d better let me go now or you’ll be sorry.”

“No, you’ll be sorry,” Anna said, looking down at her captive, and then up at me. She winked and flexed, David squeaking in pain. Every patron in the bar, the bartender, the bouncer, and the trucker were all watching with huge grins on their face. “Apologize to Andy, moron, and then to me,” she ordered.

“Never,” David snarled, tugging now at her calves. It did him as little good as his earlier attempts, and amazingly Anna’s thighs swelled even larger. David gurgled, his face as red as a tomato, short, jerky breaths coming out of him.

“Apologize,” she growled. David hit her right thigh with his fist. She rolled her eyes. “Alright, since you want to play rough.” She squeezed even tighter. David gasped, pawing at her thighs, but he was clearly weakening. After about thirty seconds he went limp and Anna let go, grabbing the back of David’s shirt so he didn’t smack his face on the floor. She let him down and the whole bar burst into applause.

She stepped over to me. “You should’ve dropped him,” I muttered.

“I didn’t want him to break his nose and make a mess on the floor.” She stroked the side of my skull. “How’s your head?”

“Feels like I got kicked by a mule.”

“Well, you were hit by one at least,” she answered. I laughed and then winced as the bartender handed her an ice pack. She put it on the side of my head and I put my hand there to hold it in place. “I should take you home.”

I wanted to spend more time with Anna but the room was spinning. I nodded and then tried to stand, buckling a bit but Anna caught me. “Here, let me help you,” she said, slinging my right arm over her shoulder.

“I can walk,” I said. I think.

She rolled her eyes. “It’s an excuse to touch me, you moron,” she responded, smiling, her eyes twinkling. I nodded. I wasn’t about to argue with that. With her supporting me we walked out of the bar. As we stepped out into the cool night air, she said “I’ll take you to my place. It’s a lot closer and in case you have a concussion I’ll be there to keep you awake.”

[To Be Continued]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-15, 09:25
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: A Woman's Place...is Wherever She Wants

Wow, that is a really good start. I'm looking forward to reading more. Anna sounds amazing. Thanks mate.
Old 07-Sep-15, 21:51
ap643

Liking the sound of this story. David sounds like a moron.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-15, 02:23
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Another good story looking foward to reading the next part
Old 08-Sep-15, 14:05
Points: 1,445, Level: 15 Points: 1,445, Level: 15 Points: 1,445, Level: 15
Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2%

Thighs of Justice!
The Following User Says Thank You to jtktl8387 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-15, 05:53
Last Achievements

Thanks all for the responses. I do appreciate them.

Here's Part 2:

---

“How’s your head?” Anna asked as she unlocked the door and we stepped into her apartment.

“It still hurts, but not as bad,” I replied as she flicked on the lights and locked the door. “I’ve got a thick skull,” I continued, smiling a little. Anna turned and smiled at me, a big toothy grin that reminded me of a lioness eyeing her prey. It was there for just a fraction of a second and then gone again.

“How’s your ice doing?” she asked as I pulled my shoes off. I staggered a bit, partly because despite the fact that it didn’t hurt as much, I still felt a little woozy. The other factor was that as I did so Anna, whose right side was facing me, absentmindedly stretched out her right leg and flexed her thighs. Her smooth, olive-brown skin swelled, her toned muscles intimidating in their size, but not chunky in the slightest.

I caught myself from falling just a fraction of a second before Anna caught my left shoulder and pushed me upright again. She smiled faintly. “Take it easy. Here, let me help you to the couch.” I had needed her help to get out of the bar, but now provided she didn’t distract me I was certain I could get there unaided. However as she’d said, this was another opportunity to touch her so I didn’t argue.

Less than a minute later I sat down on her couch. She stood in front of me, frowned, and took a throw pillow and put it on the right armrest. “Go ahead and lie down.” I opened my mouth, not to speak but to stretch my jaw, but in the pause Anna gripped my shoulders and very gently but firmly pushed me down so that my head was on the pillow. “I’ll get you some new ice.”

“Thanks,” I said and she walked off. The kitchen was behind the couch, adjacent to what looked like a bathroom and bedroom. I looked around while I waited. She had a couple of bookshelves full of books. I couldn’t read most of the titles but on the nearest shelf was a large orange book. On its binding was written in black letters “Guide to Capoeira”.

She returned and I reached out my hand to take the new ice pack. “No, I’ll do it,” she said. I looked at her, confused for a second, and she sat down on the couch next to me. Swinging her legs over me, she transitioned smoothly and quickly into a straddle across my chest facing me. She placed the ice pack on my head and held it there, scooting forward a bit.

“Thanks,” I said.

She smiled. “You deserve it. Thanks for defending me.”

I raised my eyebrows. “I defended you? He practically one-shot me and you kicked his ass in less than a minute.”

“Ok, thanks for trying to defend me. But he did catch you by surprise and had a big size advantage.” Anna was three inches shorter than me. “So you shouldn’t feel too bad.” She took her hand off the ice pack and I held it there for a second and then set it down on the armrest. My head was hurting less and now the ice was mostly making my face cold.

She smiled coyly and squeezed my sides for a second with her thighs. “So,” she said, twirling some of her hair around her right pointer finger. “Did you like it when I beat up David?” She slid backward so that she was now seated on my stomach, the back of her butt right above my crotch.

“Yes, I did. It was very impressive.” She ground her butt against my crotch, my cock stirring in excitement.

She bent down over me, her nipples just barely tickling my chest, her hands planted on either side of me. “And sexy?” she cooed, blowing in my ear, and grinding her butt some more.

“Yes, very sexy,” I breathed heavily.

She grinned. “And this?” My erect cock poked her in the buttocks and she giggled. “Guess I know the answer to that.” She ground her butt against my crotch again. This time though my erect cock was trapped underneath her bodyweight. I gasped in a mix of pain and pleasure. She sat straight up and shifted forward. I’m not sure how well I hid my disappointment. My flattened cock was throbbing.

“I’ll get the bed ready for you,” she said. “I’ll take the couch tonight and set an alarm so I can check on you every hour.”

“I can take the couch,” I protested. “It’s your-” She squeezed my sides again with her thighs, not too hard but enough to silence me.

She shook her head. “Don’t argue with me. You’re the one that got hurt. Besides…” she smiled slyly. “…you’ll have a more enjoyable night if you take the bed.”

[To Be Continued]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-15, 09:17
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Gotta love a confident girl who knows what she wants. Anna is still intriguing me and the story is very well written. Thanks for this, mate.
Old 11-Sep-15, 04:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gotta love a confident girl who knows what she wants. Anna is still intriguing me and the story is very well written. Thanks for this, mate.
Thank you for the praise. I hope you continue to enjoy.

---

Part 3:

Oddly one of the first things I noticed when entering her bedroom, perhaps because this time she wasn’t supporting me, although hovering protectively right next to me, was that her bed seemed to be slightly…different. The bedposts rose, solitary pillars, a good three feet above the bed but still another four feet short of the ceiling, as if it were a bunk-bed without the top bed, although the oddest part was that the mattress was at the height of my nose, a ladder set on the bed’s right side, although each step was wide enough for my foot to stand on with only the toes hanging off. Still I slipped on the second rung, Anna catching me, and hefting me back up without a second thought. I was quite disappointed though that she didn’t follow me, although with my head still acting cantankerous that might’ve been a mixed blessing. Strangely what was bugging me more now wasn’t where David had punched me but where my skull had smacked Anna’s thigh.

Three times Anna came on the hour, shaking me awake and asking me some questions, what was my name, where I was born, the color of my car, and other such questions. The fourth time though she climbed several rungs, her lower thighs level with the mattress. She also ordered me to sit up as well, which I did. The very last question she asked was ‘Who’s the most beautiful woman in the world?’

“You are,” I answered without hesitation. A second later she grabbed me, sliding her arms under my armpits to her biceps, hooking her hands together behind my back, and kissed me squarely on the mouth, her tongue pushing past my lips to pin my tongue in my own mouth. She kept it there for almost a minute as we held that French kiss and then without a word she pulled out her tongue and withdrew her arms. I slumped back into bed as she climbed down. It wasn’t until she’d left the room that I’d registered that she’d picked my upper body and butt up off the mattress and held it several inches in the air during the whole kiss.

The next time she showed up she was much stealthier, although the fact that I am a very sound sleeper undoubtedly helped. It was dark so I couldn’t see much, but by the time I awoke and started to register my surroundings she’d tossed the blanket to the side, pulled off my underwear, and was lying on top of me facing me, her stomach on mine. “He..llo,” she said, in a cooing, warbling voice that made me think of one of those cute alien creatures in science fiction that ends up turning into a murderous psychopath. “I’m the monster under the bed and I’ve come to eat you…starting with this.”

Her right hand guided my cock into her vagina. Since I’d just woken up it was limp and small but her vaginal muscles grasped it firmly. Within the next few seconds she also interlaced her hands with mine, pinning them to the mattress beside my head, and snaked her legs around mine in a grapevine. She giggled and in that voice said “Time for snacky.” She started to spread my legs out, a brushfire starting in my shins and groin.

“No snacky,” I growled, pushing with my legs, trying to keep them together, and also up with my hands. At first glance it seems rather odd that I would do so. I’m a young straight male; I like beautiful women. And now a very beautiful woman who I’ve had a crush on for quite some time is lying on top of me, clearly in the mood for some good times, and my response is…to try and push her off. That’s counterintuitive.

My rationalization is that I wasn’t prepared for that. Anna was already on top of me when I opened my eyes, and I still wasn’t completely awake until the fire in my legs from her grapevine jolted me. Without even a few seconds of clarity to prepare for this desirable state, I reverted to instinct. Force, meet counter-force.

I raised both my hands about six inches off the ground before Anna brought my progress to a halt. My legs didn’t have as much success. My feet were about two feet apart when I started resisting, and I couldn’t reduce the span but I did stop her from pulling my legs further apart.

Now I grunted, trying to move on as Anna pushed down with her hands and out with her legs. For the moment we were deadlocked, but she had the advantage of leverage. Man, she’s strong, I thought. After fifteen seconds I was fully aware of what was going on and with my eyes adjusting to the dimness I could make out Anna’s expression. She looked determined but I couldn’t see any trace of concern.

Now I didn’t want to push her off, but since I’d started resisting I didn’t want to give up either. I kept pushing. I smiled. “You’re not going to get me, monster under the bed,” I said lightheartedly, trying to lighten the mood.

She grinned. “O yes I am,” she replied. “I’m going to devour you.” Her vaginal muscles squeezed my cock; I arced my back for a second and then settled back down on the mattress. My limbs were trembling now, sweat forming on my forehead, Anna looking down on me with a pleased smile. “Won’t be long now,” she whispered, pushing harder. My legs started to give way, still fighting, but slowly and surely she started to spread me out. All I could do now was slow her down and I could feel the strength fading from me. She wasn’t trembling a bit.

My hands held out for a little longer, but again Anna started pushing them back down. My legs were still fighting too but my feet were now three feet apart. Anna bent her head down to whisper in my ear. “I can feel you crumbling. Any moment now, and you’ll be completely mine. Just give up now and let me have my way with you. You know you want it.” She blew, her breath hot and exciting, into my ear and all my resistance collapsed. She laughed in triumph.

Spreading my legs out a little further, she started rocking back and forth, her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock harder till it was fully erect. Her thick pussy hair tickled my penis, which only increased my excitement. It was quivering in anticipation, ready to burst, but then Anna stopped, lying still atop my body. Her grapevine still held my legs taut but her vaginal muscles lightened their pressure somewhat although still keeping my manhood firmly trapped inside her.

“Mmmm, I like this,” Anna cooed. Letting go of my hands, she lowered her upper body, bracing herself on her forearms. My face was in her cleavage, although not pressed up tightly against it. She had small breasts but I was not about to complain and my now free hands reached up towards them. Anna jolted me with a pelvic thrust that launched fire throughout my groin and legs. “Nope, no touchy. You can put your hands on my waist.” I did so, disappointed but the feeling of her hot, soft flesh was still exciting. “Keep them there. They’re not to move until I’m done with you,” she ordered. I thought about disobeying her to see what she would do but with my legs still controlled by hers decided that discretion was the better part of valor.

“I wasn’t expecting you to resist,” she said. “And considering your position you put up a good fight. Did you not want this?”

“You startled me. Sorry about that.”

“No, I liked that you resisted. It makes this more fun. So you do want me on top?”

“Oh yes,” I said dreamily. She grinned and then I gasped in pain as her vaginal muscles crushed my full cock. Thankfully the blast was only for two seconds and she then relaxed. “Ah, that hurt. Why’d you do that?” I was more confused than angry.

“That’s more like what would happen if I was mad at you.”

“So if I make you mad, you’re at least going to let me stick my cock in you?” I asked, smiling.

She mock-scowled at me. “Do you want me to do that again?”

“No. Please don’t.”

She pouted. “Alright, fine then. Although to be accurate, I’m the one that stuck your cock in me.” She smiled. “Because it’s mine.” She started rocking back and forth again on top of me, bringing my cock back up to full erection; it had deflated some from her vaginal crush. But once again she stopped just before it was about to burst, grinning down at me. “I could flatten your manhood again,” she said. “And you can’t do anything to stop me. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Anna. You can crush my manhood and I can’t stop you. But please don’t.”

“Oh, I won’t,” she breathed, hot and moisty, into my ear. “But how do you feel, knowing that I can crush your masculinity with my femininity, that your manhood’s strength depends on my womanhood’s mercy? Do you feel helpless, defenseless, completely at my mercy?”

“Yes, Anna. I do.”

“Good, that’s what I want.” She paused. “I wonder if Anna did this too, the verbal part.”

“Why are you referring to yourself in the third person?”

“Not me, silly. Anna Komnena, she crushed her husband’s cock with her vaginal muscles after he chickened out of her coup attempt against her brother.”

“Ah, I remember that. It’s in Kinnamos’s history. I always wondered how he found that out.”

“Is that going to be your research proposal, finding that out?”

“No.”

“Well, fine, in that case.” She unhooked her legs from mine and pulled up, leaving my cock exposed, cold, and still full.

“Wait…no,” I protested.

Anna giggled at the look of frustration in my face. “Did I forget something?” she asked innocently and then looked at my hands. She’d just lifted herself up enough to pull out, and my hands were still on her waist. “Well, since you were a good boy and followed my instructions.” She guided me back into her, my cock pushing deep into her, once again her pussy hair tickling the base of my penis. She rocked forward once and I exploded inside her.

She lay there, her vaginal muscles massaging my cock, milking me dry, and then lying on top of me for another minute. “Was that better?” she asked.

“Yes, much better,” I replied dreamily.

She pulled out again, more slowly this time. “You can put your hands down,” she said and I obeyed. She started to climb out of bed. “I’m glad you enjoyed that.” I nodded. “You’ll pay me back with interest in the morning,” she continued, and once again the smile of a lioness eyeing her prey flashed across her face.

[To Be Continued]
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-15, 04:33
ap643

Wow... Nice way to end the day. More coming I hope.
Old 13-Sep-15, 04:50
Last Achievements

Part 4:

I was dreaming about Anna, having her body wrapped around me, when the real one shook my shoulder. “Come on, wake up.” I opened my eyes and winced at the light. There was a little bit of dawn light trickling in from outside but she had turned on the lights, making everything clearly visible, including Anna standing on the stepladder, wearing a black sports bra. She smiled. “Get up, Andy. If you don’t I’ll come in there after you.”

I smiled back, muttered something about morning people, and rolled onto my other side away from her. The bed creaked as she climbed up. “Sit up and scoot down,” she ordered, which I did and she fell in behind me. I started to turn to face her but she gripped my shoulders and leaned in to kiss me, turning my head. Once again her tongue forced its way into my mouth and pinned my own. As we held that French kiss she scooted up a bit, her hard nipples tickling my back, and her legs wrapped around my ribs. She didn’t squeeze at all and finally we broke that kiss.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Good morning to you.” She nipped playfully at my nose. “I’m glad you got punched in the head,” she continued and then giggled at my confused expression. “Not because you got punched, silly, but it gave us this opportunity. I’m glad we finally got this chance; it seems like every other opportunity kept getting torpedoed by something.”

“I’ve felt the exact same way.” I crooked a small smile. “Maybe I should be grateful for David.”

“I wouldn’t go that far.”

“Me neither.”

“But speaking of David, how is your head? I should’ve asked before that go last night but when you get into the moment, what’s a girl to do?” She shrugged.

“It’s feeling much better now.”

That feline grin flashed briefly. “Well, in that case, before we do anything else I want to show you something.”

I raised my eyebrows. “What?”

She scooted forward, bumping her crotch into the small of my back. “Move forward,” she said, which I did, but she bumped me along to speed up the process, her legs still lying next to my sides.

After a bit, I said “If I go any further I’m going to fall off.” I was perched on the foot of the bed and it was a long way down.

Anna blew into my ear. “That’s alright; I won’t let you fall.” As she spoke her legs coiled around my midsection, locking me in a figure-four bodyscissors, and with a grunt she shoved me forward one more bump. I gasped, cringing, and then realized I wasn’t falling.

I looked forward. Facing the bed was Anna’s closet, which made up most of the wall and the doors were all mirrors. Anna was perched on the edge of the bed, her hands placed behind each post to keep her upright, and I was hanging in midair, held there by her legs. She squeezed tighter and I groaned as she slowly ratcheted up the pressure. I placed my hands on her thighs; they were as hard as steel cables. She finally stopped tightening after a minute, at which point I could still sip air.

I looked up at the mirror and through that met Anna’s eyes. She grinned and then shook me, jostling me like I weighed nothing as she held me in midair, and I could watch the whole thing on the mirror. If I tried to free myself from her legs I would crash down on the floor, which was further away than I would like. All I could do was hang there, completely dependent on Anna’s mercy.

“Anna, please, let me go. You’re hurting me. Why are you doing this?”

“I wanted to show you my legs. You like them?”

“Yes,” I rasped, placing my hands again on them. They were exciting to touch, even in my predicament. In fact, they seemed more exciting now that I was completely under their power. Anna looked at me, her eyebrows raised, and she shook me some more. “Yes,” I repeated. “They’re beautiful, and strong, and powerful. They’re wonderful and you should be proud of them.”

She grinned. “That’s why I like you. You’re smart and you catch on quick. I am proud of my legs and any boyfriend who wants to get any headway with me needs to really appreciate them.”

“I do, they’re amazing.”

“I thought you would. I’ve seen you taking peeks. But this is to make sure. So how do you feel?”

“I feel…helpless. You have me suspended in mid-air and can do pretty much anything with me. It’s actually…exciting, feeling your legs wrapped around me and knowing I’m dependent on your mercy.” I started massaging her legs.

“Good, that’s exactly what I want.”

There was silence for a little while as she held me, periodically jostling and squeezing me to remind me of her control, although I didn’t need the hint. “So this explains the bed setup,” I said. Being held this up emphasized my helplessness, but the narrow bed and extra-high posts meant that Anna had something to keep her stable on the bed, while the mirror meant that the quarry could look and see his helplessness.

“You’re the first guy to notice that, or at least say something about.”

“Have you done this to a lot of guys?”

“This specifically, uh…seven.” I noted the ‘this specifically’ and wondered what else she did to her boyfriends.

“Anybody I know?”

“Just Jeremy but that was a week or two before we met.”

“Jeremy…three months ago,” I mused and then laughed. “You must have been the one to break him.” Anna giggled and nodded. Jeremy was a little taller than me, although skinnier. Overall he was a good guy, but for several months he’d turned into a total gym rat and been excessively loud and annoying about it. That is until about three months ago when all of a sudden he’d stopped talking about his muscles or his gym routine.

“Yup,” Anna replied. “He was so humiliated that his muscles he’d been fawning over couldn’t do anything to me, to my legs. Have you noticed how he cringes whenever I get aggressive at him?”

“I had wondered if there was something going on. Are you two together?”

“No, he’s an insecure twerp intimidated by a strong woman. I have no use for that. You on the other hand, are going to be most useful.” She pulled me back up onto the bed and uncoiled her legs. “Don’t try to move yet. Your lower body should be asleep.” She was right and I was a little intimidated by her calm tone, as if that was something completely ordinary. “When you can get up, meet me in the living room. You still have a debt from last night to pay.”

[To Be Continued]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post: