Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jul-16, 11:41
Points: 4,144, Level: 27 Points: 4,144, Level: 27 Points: 4,144, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Firecracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The effectual video:
Firecracker (IMDB)

Femme fatale martial arts expert teaches the mafia a lesson.

The affecting scene:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Why has this affected me:
Jillian Kesner, blonde bunny, kicks major ass here. In multiple scenes she beats up the guys, often two or more at once. She is so hot. In that affecting scene she strips down to nothing more than her panties while she beats up the guy. Her bouncing boobs, her upskirt views, her leggy posing, all is so sexy and confident, that the fighting skill became secondary focus, but in combination with her nature and innocent look, her lethal fighting skill this scene has made it on my list, for being the very first naked fighting domination I have ever seen.

Just a word upshot:
For whatever reason all the scenes showing her fighting the guys are filmed like a footrace of villains hunting their innocent prey, and get their tables turned on her. I rather had preferred her attacking the guys and beating the shit out of them but hey, master of disaster, Cirio H. Santiago, thanks heaven you even made this film like it is!
When I was a teenager and first watched this scene, I was in love with her. She is so gorgeous, so skilled. I loved her beating up those guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to wifeisstronger For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-16, 21:52
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Collection of historic Cinematic moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This came out on video in 1996 under the title Electra. Lara Daans was electrifying as the henchwoman. Did she have any similar roles?
Not similar, but found other Works: Performs in a physique modelling video for Builtmore Productions titled Maxine Legroom Vol. 5: Legamaniacs Anonymous.
Old 24-Jul-16, 08:19
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Performs in a physique modelling video for Builtmore Productions titled Maxine Legroom Vol. 5: Legamaniacs Anonymous.
Nice find. It's no surprise for me having her in that builtmore series ... her legs are awesome. Would love to see that part . No download available yet.
Old 26-Jul-16, 19:45
Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,708 Times in 274 Posts

One of my favorite scenes from any movie, ever, is the dominant female instructor cop from the movie "Police Academy", who straddles the fat guy during a training session. I can remember watching it a million times as a kid:

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1stu3kidd For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-16, 21:23
Producer
Last Achievements

Default Romeo is bleeding

The effectual video:
Romeo is bleeding (IMDB)

A corrupt cop played grandiosely by Gary Oldman takes us through his shattered life after encountering the most deadly (and deceptive) criminal he has ever had to deal with (Mona Demarkov (played by awesome Lena Olin)).

He thinks he can play with her alike all the other women in his life...but Demarkov knows him better than he knows himself.

She plays him mercilessly, all the while threatening to kill him when she tires of the game.

The affecting scene:

Lena Olin was a total surprise to me. Never heard from her before that flick and wow, what a bad ass woman. This 6" Swedish model in her late 30ies was a hell of a sexy leggy sadistic henchwoman. By far, one of the most thrilling woman in mainstream movies ever.

She used her legs to seduce and to kill... at least she tried twice to do so. In one scene she nearly raped him, he got rescued by two cops, as well as the last time, where she started to scissor him... she dominated him any way sexually and physically and mentally...and she manipulated him...total female supremacy.

Just a word upshot:
There is an undeniable focus on Lenaīs legs for sure. She has hell of fitness physique perfectly matching her evil physical intense role play. The very short scene on the bed, where she asked him for a last sexual interaction, just indicated the intended killer scissor very short. Unfortunately another victim of censorship in US film-industries, but it is so freakin hot, I still feel shockwaves along my spinal cord seeing this particular indicated scissor scene on the bed. I wonder why this was not discussed more as itīs a real classic moment of female vs male supremacy, but I think most people even did not realized what was this about, as it was really too short.
Attached Images
File Type: gif RomeIsBleeding.gif (1.54 MB, 344 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-16, 03:03
Points: 3,851, Level: 26 Points: 3,851, Level: 26 Points: 3,851, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

NSFW Re: Collection of historic Cinematic moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxr2001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of the earliest ones I remember is called Out of Sight, a mid 1960s spy spoof which I saw when I was fairly young on syndicated tv some weekend. Midway through the movie, a female spy named Wipe Out surfs in all the way from Hawaii and takes out a few men with karate chops. There's an elongated fight scene against the main spy (who isn't really a spy but is pretending), real cheesy stuff but it had an impact on me, as did watching Wonder Woman... Don't confuse this move with the George Clooney movie from the late 90s.
My brother wrote this movie
Old 28-Jul-16, 04:19
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamonster2013 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My brother wrote this movie
Yep, a true classic. I love how she starts off with a nice tomenage... Action starts at 47:00 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-16, 04:24
G-Force

One movie that revved up my adolescent engine was Octopussy. This entire fight scene especially 3:45 when the barefooted Kristina Wayborn kicks the shit out of the guardsmen. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by G-Force; 28-Jul-16 at 04:34.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-16, 22:43
Points: 1,147,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,147,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,147,525, Level: 100
Activity: 78.6% Activity: 78.6% Activity: 78.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,794 Times in 13,793 Posts

Guys ,here is the clip from "Never Say Never Again"

The gif is already posted by alias70..... but I thought you may also like to see the clip if you have missed it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jovanzi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-18, 14:57
Producer
Last Achievements

Time to go on with that thread and have some more moments to share.

The effectual video:

IMDB:
A bunch of delinquent women are shipped to an island prison run by the sadistic warden Carla. Forced into situations of sexual perversion and violence and torture, the prisoners band together to try to overthrow Carla and escape the island.

The affecting scene:

The blond warrior "Lisa" is so hot. With her strength and physical fitness she annihilates the male in front of a viewing audience. With her throws she looks so superiour and unbeatable. Itīs so humiliating, so emasculating. I donīt remember a Gladiator Fight by pure body to body combat in that sexy way between the sexes ever. She is the true stronger sex and she does nothing more but pure defeating him, with no sweat and no emotions at all, and the fact the guy is as surprised as me, when I first watched that scene and the public audience was also very excited, gave me a remarkable experience of being a part of that audience. I later realized, that the fact of them being naked for me reveals the female superiority even more. You see him being bigger and more muscular, but with no way the woman stays in charge, it gives the scene some wild and animalistic touch.

Just a word upshot:
The girl is not my typical heroine. She has a short cut and a boyish figure line. She looks not like the girl going out to kick some ass, but, her moves and her strict determined destruction of the guy makes this scene worth on that list of this thread here.

Not to mention the detail at the end, wondering why the cam still focuses on the arena although the action was finished, all left the arena, not looking back at the beaten male, the cam zooms into the circle and you see him crawling beaten and destroyed on his fours until he breaks down, like a bug doing his last moves...a very special scene.
Attached Images
File Type: png 03.01a.png (275.1 KB, 256 views)
File Type: png 03.01.png (287.2 KB, 286 views)
File Type: png 03.01c.png (268.5 KB, 246 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post: