Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-18, 20:13
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I discovered the best jobber

As someone who likes to be squeezed into scissor euphoria, filming your own match is a whole new way to re-experience the match. If you are facing someone that is more than willing and strong enough to knock you out, much of your memory of the match is likely to be foggy. Essentially you only get to experience the first part of the knockout. And depending on how many times she knocks you out, your sense of memory and time just roll together.

The best clip I ever saw was me wrestling against a friend who I taught to scissor. She knocked me out for the first time in a straight scissor. I don't think she was even trying to knock me out. She had been scissoring for quite some time but I remember a point where the pressure drastically increased and I instantly wanted to submit. When I went back and watched the video I was able to piece together what happened and it was the hottest video I have ever seen. Essentially she had been scissoring me for about 45 minutes total in various scissor holds. She got me in a straight scissor and and been squeezing me for at least 5 minutes. In an instant her scissor force seem to increase 10 fold and I told myself in a slight panic that I needed to tap. By the time I had the thought of tapping it was already too late. What's amazing about the video, she seems to have no increase in effort whatsoever. She seemed like she could have kept squeezing forever. The only change during the entire sequence is that she recrossed her ankles. This obviously applied the hold perfectly and I went right to sleep. Though I remember wanting to tap I don't tap, I don't panic, I don't scream, I didn't try to verbally submit. She knocked me out as easily as turning off a light switch. Essentially she had the hold so perfectly applied that I couldn't even submit. The other cool thing about the video is I got to see what happened next. Fortunately she only squeezed for about 10 seconds after I went out. I'm not sure how but she happened to notice that I was completely unconscious. Considering she had been squeezing me in the hold for a long time up to that point and I was in that state where you just try to take the hold and not move much because you know you can't escape (when she literally squeezes any resistance and fight completely out of you), I feel lucky that she was aware enough to realize a change in my condition and stop squeezing. So about 10 seconds from the point where she re-crossed her ankles, she realizes I'm out and slowly releases the hold. She switches me to a different scissor hold and waits for me to wake up. As soon as there are signs of life from me she slowly starts squeezing me again (more for control than for power). I know it took me a few minutes to recover because I ask her what happened about 3 minutes after the KO. She nonchalantly tells me that I passed out.

After I saw the video I asked how she liked her first knockout and she said she didn't want to stop squeezing, which explains why she put me in another hold. The other thing that was great about it was that when we first started wrestling a few months before, I did mention that if she got good at scissor holds that it was possible to knock someone out in a scissor hold. At the time, she couldn't imagine wanting to do that. Clearly once she got used to scissoring, everything changed because there was no fear, hesitation, or visible concern when she realized I was out. I know someone women freak out after their first knockout and of course many session wrestlers don't do them. The video proved to me that KOs are more about technique than anything else. Of course they have to be strong but the was no visible change of effort on her part so it wasn't like she was powering down.

Without the video, there would have been about 2 - 3 minutes that essentially never happened from my viewpoint. Instead I got to see how powerful she really was and how there was nothing I could do.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the video. Also that was the last time that I got to wrestle her because she moved away before we could have another match. But it was definitely one of my top 2 scissor experiences which is why the experience is permanently embedded in my mind.