Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-May-18, 01:07
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Model Older Sister

Very good installment. It would have been better if Anastasia had applied a hammerlock hold as she pegged him with the strap-on. This would emphasise her superior arm strength over Julian. I liked that Anastasia came to his defense against his mother. A description of Anastasia flexing her muscles would have been nice. I have known some volleyball players and they are very muscular, I believe that Anastasia would defeat his model sister in a wrestle if they fought. I am glad that you did not have Julian defeat Anastasia as that would have made no sense. It would be best if Julian gained his confidence against a lesser female. Looking forward to the next installment.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-18, 02:10
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Thanks for your comment. I remember you were the one who suggested that something should develop between Anastasia and Julian. Your feedback and your ideas are really appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am glad that you did not have Julian defeat Anastasia as that would have made no sense.
Exactly. I will have Julian winning in the future but I just couldn't do it in this situation.

Quote:
I believe that Anastasia would defeat his model sister in a wrestle if they fought.
That's an interesting idea. Tall female volleyball players weigh 155 pounds and more while female models even if tall are skinny and around 125 pounds. Anastasia would have a huge weight advantage in wrestling.

What about a boxing match though? Victoria Secret models train boxing as part of their regimen to stay in shape, like Adriana Lima or Doutzen Kroes that I already mentioned:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The fictional Clara trains boxing just like these models. Considering she is so intelligent and manipulative she might carefully avoid wrestling Anastasia altogether and challenge her to boxing instead where she could actually win due to having more experience. That would be very humiliating for Anastasia, the tall athletic volleyball player girl getting boxed up and beaten by a slightly shorter and quite a bit lighter skinny girly girl model. In the context of the story it would also make sense that these two would have animosity towards each other as Clara looks down on lower class women and could start meddling into her brother's private life and relationships. It makes a lot of sense for these two to fight each other and the outcome would depend a lot on whether it's wrestling, boxing or some scrappy anything goes catfight. Definitely a good setting for F vs F fans.

I'll see what I'll do with that. I'll definitely have Clara putting her boxing skills to test against somebody at some point.
Old 11-May-18, 02:24
Last Achievements

I prefer Clara box Julian after he gains some confidence.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-18, 19:36
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I think Julian deserves a rematch against her mother. He should challenge her to a fair match to see who's better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-18, 18:41
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I prefer Clara box Julian after he gains some confidence.
I support your idea
Old 26-May-18, 02:21
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Previous parts:

Part Eight

Julian and Anastasia were now living in Anastasia's apartment together. Julian had no choice but to adapt to this situation after his mother kicked him out of the house. It wasn't too hard for him though as Anastasia was kind to him and they had a good relationship. Anastasia loved Julian as her submissive lover and both of them were enjoying their playful gender role reversal relationship that they had.

Since Julian didn't have any clothes with him, Anastasia told him that she will borrow him her clothes. Julian kindly accepted it. He didn't want to spend the little money he had left buying new clothes for himself and besides he was going to be doing household chores all day and didn't need to go out a lot where people would see him wearing women's clothes. He considered it as part of the gender role reversal relationship he had with Anastasia. Julian was being in a female dominated relationship and wearing Anastasia's clothes constantly reminded him of his position. He figured out that he might as well enjoy it as an adventure and fulfill some of his wild fantasies. He only wished that his mother would calm down as soon as possible so that he wouldn't be totally dependent on Anastasia. Otherwise than that he really loved being in relationship with her and the two were falling in love with each other more and more. Julian felt like he could trust Anastasia and also admired her athletic physique and her special amazon type of attractiveness. He started thinking that it actually wasn't a shame at all to be a bit submissive to such a tall and strong beautiful blond valkyrie and considered himself lucky to have such a girlfriend.

Anastasia was still working at the hotel and earning money while Julian was at home doing chores. They were passionately in love and experimented with all kinds of things in their free time. Julian loved wrestling with Anastasia. He enjoyed being dominated by her but he also loved the competitive aspect and was giving his best. He felt like they were both getting better at it and he sometimes surprised Anastasia and had some success every once in a while.

Eventually, Julian contacted his sister Clara and explained her what happened. While she wasn't exactly pleased about it, she was still supportive of her brother and told Julian that she could borrow him some money here and there if he was in a really big problem. Clara also assured him that she will try to calm down their mother and talk with her and solve this situation as soon as possible.

As a couple of weeks went by Julian slowly got used to his new life. He especially liked the days when Anastasia didn't have to work and was spending more time with him. One Saturday when she was free, she explained to Julian that she invited her old friend Marta and her boyfriend Philipp to come over to their place.

"We're going to have fun together, have some drinks, maybe play some games... I didn't see Marta for some time. I told her about you and the kind of relationship we have. Don't worry, she's open minded and is going to like you," Anastasia was explaining to Julian.

Anastasia enjoyed picking clothes for Julian and telling him what to wear. She really liked to feminize him. For that day, she gave Julian her tight wet look lycra leggings and a white sleeveless crop top to wear.

Julian was naked and ready to get dressed up. He picked up the shiny and tight lycra leggings and looked at Anastasia. "Are you serious? Couldn't you find me something a litte less... slutty? We're going to have guests coming over. What the hell are they going to think?" said Julian.

"But you are my little slut," Anastasia jokingly said and slapped Julian on his naked ass. Julian was getting noticeably turned on by Anastasia humiliating him in this way.

Anastasia continued, "We're going to have a party and you should wear something shiny and more party-like." Julian was feeling the soft lycra material with his hands and was getting even more turned on at the thought of wearing it in front of Anastasia's guests. This will definitely make him look like Anastasia's submissive sissy in front of them and will make it clear to them who was wearing the pants in the relationship.

Julian was convinced that Anastasia picked those clothes because she really wanted to show her friend that she was the dominant one in the relationship. That was indeed her plan as her friend Marta didn't really believe her that she is so dominant over her boyfriend. Marta was from a conservative Polish immigrant family and was used to men being dominant in relationships. Anastasia wanted to open her eyes a bit to the idea of female dominance.

Anastasia then saw Julian's boner popping up and teased him even further, "You like wearing women's clothes, don't you?" Julian felt a bit ashamed but he indeed started to really enjoy wearing women's clothes, especially as a sign of submission to Anastasia and as part of their relationship.

"Well, if you really insist..." Julian finally said back submissively. Anastasia was turning him into her toy and to his embarrassment he was starting to like it very much.

"By the way, how do you even dare to call my clothes slutty? I need to punish your for that. Bend over and we'll see who the real slut is between the two of us!" Anastasia playfully ordered Julian. Julian was now really aroused and excited and got on his knees. He knew what was coming. Anastasia put on her strap on and started pounding him. Julian started to moan in pleasure while Anastasia kept degrading him, "Look at how you moan like some whore. Beg me to fuck you!"

"Please, fuck me!" Julian shouted back.

"You just keep begging for more and moan like a slut. I think I'm going to have you wearing only slutty clothes from now on so that everyone will see what a slut you are! They are going to see that you are my little whore..." Anastasia continued to humiliate Julian verbally. Julian got more and more stimulated and aroused until he eventually got a wild orgasm.

Julian started to get dressed in Anastasia's clothes. After he put the tight wet look leggings on he noticed that the white top that she prepared for him was actually a short crop top which exposed his waist. This made him feel even more embarrassed. He pleaded with Anastasia to let him at least wear something over it and she eventually gave him a crew neck cardigan in gold color that was clearly women's but at least helped him to preserve some dignity. Anastasia went for a more dominatrix look with black leather pants with a tight black top to reveal her athletic physique. It was really obvious who had the dominant role in the relationship at the first glance.

Marta and Philipp arrived few hours later. Marta was a 5'8'' tall woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a beige blazer with matching trouser and a white silky camisole. Her boyfriend Phillip was around Julian's height at 5'10'' but a bit more athletic and heavier and did some bodybuilding. He was dressed casually and wore a blue polo shirt and a pair of jeans. He had semi-long brown hair and blue eyes and looked handsome.

Julian felt a weird mix of excitement, pleasure and embarrassment as he was walking in front of them wearing Anastasia's women's clothes. Marta and Philipp didn't comment on it and acted like it was normal while Anastasia kept talking about how awesome their relationship is and how great she feels as the dominant female.

They started to drink wine and chat. They were having fun and decided to play some games. They started to play monopoly and agreed that whoever was going to get eliminated first was going to pay for the pizzas and some other food that they just ordered. Anastasia started the game really badly. Philipp was starting to taunt her to get her money ready. However Anastasia eventually had some incredible luck and reversed the situation and it was actually Philipp who was the first to capitulate.

Anastasia was really happy and triumphant that she managed to save herself against all the odds and save her money too. She definitely didn't want to pay for the food delivery. The thing about Anastasia was that she was a really sore winner as Julian already experienced himself. She just couldn't help herself and she was also feeling a bit euphoric from the wine.

"Loser!" Anastasia shouted at the eliminated Philipp and gave him a slap over the face. It was her way of retaliating for his previous taunts. She might wanted to be playful but it was definitely humiliating for Philipp to be slapped like this in front of his girlfriend. He was also frustrated that he now had to pay for their meal. He wanted to say something and react but ultimately restrained himself. Anastasia was just a sore winner and he had to suck it up as the loser.

Marta was also a bit annoyed. Anastasia was now the player in the worst position out of the three of them left so Marta cleverly suggested that the next player eliminated gets slapped as well if that was how Anastasia wanted to play this. She wanted to get back at her. She started taunting Anastasia and Julian that they are going to both get "bitchslapped" by her as she seemed to be winning.

However Marta made some dumb game decisions and ended up being eliminated next herself.

Julian was enjoying himself. It felt good to finally be winning something. He decided that he was going to dish out the punishment this time.

"Bitch!" Julian shouted and slapped Marta, reminding her of her previous cocky comment about bitchslapping them. Anastasia giggled.

Philipp was furious at Julian's comment, "Hey! Watch your mouth, you sissy!"

Tensions were now suddenly running really high. Philipp and Marta weren't taking their defeat well and Anastasia and Julian were being sore winners. Alcohol wasn't making things any better either.

"Hey, don't be a sore loser now Philipp! Or else I'll have to give you another slap!" Anastasia defended her boyfriend. "Also, get that money ready, the delivery will be here soon."

Philipp felt humiliated as Anastasia was ordering him like this. He was starting to size her up. Anastasia was tall and athletic but Philipp felt like he as a man would easily handle her if she wanted to start something. He didn't like the way she was starting to behave now and was mentally preparing himself for the worst.

Anastasia kept taunting the losers, "I guess we should just quit the game now. No sense to play against each other now, Juli. We proved to be the superior couple!" She then gave a passionate kiss to Julian.

They ate the food that they ordered and talked some more. The tensions were still present though as Philipp started to subtly mock Julian for being a sissy and lacking manliness. He was also still bitter about losing his money. To Anastasia's disappointment, Marta was joining her boyfriend with her own taunts and was also teasing Julian quite a bit and making fun out of the relationship he and Anastasia had in general.

"Don't tease him," Anastasia stepped into her boyfriend's defense once again and looked at Philipp. "Juli just has a submissive feminine side to him. It's not like you weren't all submissive and humble yourself when I gave you that slap." Anastasia continued and then looked at Marta, "This is what you should do to him if he will give you crap. This kind of relationship isn't that bad at all."

Philipp was now feeling provoked, "You do know that you only get away with slapping men because you're a woman and they won't hit you back? It's not very nice of you to abuse this. Marta isn't like this."

"I'm not afraid of men slapping me back. In fact, since you seem to be so bitter about it, let's have a slapping contest, big boy! I will let you slap me and then I get to slap you back and we're even!" Anastasia challenged Philipp.

Philipp was shocked at her proposal and at how bold she was for a woman but ultimately accepted. After how the night was going, he was actually very much looking forward to slapping Anastasia in the face. He thought that she really deserved it. It was also a good idea to maybe ease the tensions and bury the hatchet in a fun way, as they would both get some satisfaction out of it.

Anastasia and Philipp stood up and got ready. Philipp had the first move, he was the first to slap his opponent. "Ladies first," Anastasia teased him.

Philipp was furious and wanted to slap Anastasia hard. He slapped her really hard in the face. Anastasia felt his hard slap but took it well. Her head just moved slightly but otherwise she kept her composure. Now it was her turn.

Anastasia had a really hard slap. She had a strong arm and used to serve in volleyball. She slapped Philipp as hard as she could.

Phillipp was shocked at the power of her slap. It was so hard that he was dazed from it and started to stumble around. It was humiliating. He basically lost the slapping contest as Anastasia clearly took his slap much better. She was hardly fazed by his slap while he was dizzy and stumbling around. Marta came to his help, "Are you alright?"

Philipp shortly recovered and sat down.

Anastasia couldn't help herself and was a sore winner again, taunting Phillip, "I beat you again. A nice lesson of humility for you. I mean, for a big man like you, it has to be humbling to be beaten at such a manly contest by a girl. You called Juli a sissy but you are even worse, you took that slap like a woman!"

Philipp was furious and in denial about his defeat, "What do you mean by beaten? We were just meant to exchange slaps. I didn't go hard on you while it looked like you wanted to kill me, you twisted bitch!"

Anastasia, "Look at this sore loser again. Admit it, you took my slap like a weak woman! Do you want to go another round?"

Philipp was eager to put her in her place. He couldn't end it like this. "Let's do it again then."

Marta was trying to prevent it, "Come on, calm down. I'm afraid you'll both get hurt!"

Neither Anastasia nor Philipp were willing to listen to her. They were ready for another round. Philipp now really concentrated and tried to slap Anastasia as hard as possible. He landed a very hard slap. He felt like he hurt her more this time but while it was better than the first slap, to his embarrassment Anastasia still didn't move much.

Now it was Anastasia's turn again. Philipp was nervous. He had to remain standing at his feet now to keep at least some pride. However, Anastasia hit him with yet another astonishingly hard slap and Philipp was once again in total shock at how she managed to generate so much power in her slap. The truth was, Anastasia just had much better torque and leverage in her slaps due to her volleyball background. Philipp was relatively strong and had some muscles from lighting weights but he was a bit stiff and not really athletic, he never played a real sport. Philipp tried desperately to keep his balance and composure but he was stumbling around even worse this time. Marta caught him just as he was about to collapse on the floor. He was badly dazed. Marta helped him sit down on the couch.

Anastasia was laughing and enjoying her victory, "You stumbled around like Bambi on ice. Just admit it, you never felt such power, or rather girl-power." Anastasia then triumphantly flexed the muscles that won her the contest. "I busted you up with mere slaps!" added Anastasia to taunt the humiliated and beaten Philipp even further.

Philipp was coming to his senses. He was even more aggressive now after another humiliating defeat and hearing all the taunts again. He started to shout, "You bitch!" Marta was trying to calm him down. "Come on, calm down, it's ok. You lost. No big deal. Just give him some water please, Anastasia."

Anastasia went to pick up some water. But instead of bringing a glass of water for Philipp, she brought an entire bucket of water and poured it all over Philipp to degrade him even more. She wanted to retaliate for calling her a bitch.

This pissed off Philipp completely. He was now completely humiliated and all wet like some dog. He had enough of Anastasia. He launched at her and started a fight!

Anastasia and Philipp started to wrestle aggressively and were all over the place, pushing each other in the walls and furniture. A real fight broke out.

"Philipp!" shouted Marta. She couldn't believe what was going on. On the other hand, she was pissed off at Anastasia as well. She wanted her boyfriend to teach her a lesson and overpower her. She had no doubts that Philipp would able to subdue her quickly. She was sure that Philipp held back at the slapping contest and that in a wrestling scuffle he shouldn't have a problem overpowering a lighter woman.

Philipp started the fight well. His bodybuilding strength helped him to overpower Anastasia initially. Anastasia began to be worried. She was starting to think that maybe she bit off more than she could chew here. Philipp was just really strong. She was just trying to survive and somehow wore him out.

"You bitch, I will teach you some manners now!" Philipp shouted, comfortable that the fight was going like he wanted.

"You really pushed me all night! You got on my nerves!" Philipp continued. He was feeling real satisfaction as he pushed Anastasia to the wall and gave her some slaps.

"You can't slap me back now can you?" Philipp said and grabbed Anastasia's arms, briefly imobillizing her as he pinned her arms to the wall.

However Philipp soon realized that he was getting a bit overconfident. As he was trying to subdue her, Anastasia managed to hit him with a hard knee to the stomach which took some of the wind out of him. Philipp's training only consisted of lifting weights, he never trained for cardio and endurance. He was starting to lose stamina. Anastasia on the other hand was still fresh. She liked to run a lot and had much better cardio which was now starting to pay off.

Anastasia was starting to turn the tables on Philipp and was starting to push him back and overpower him, landing some of her hard slaps and a punch in the process.

Marta couldn't believe at what she saw. Anastasia was now clearly getting the better of Philipp. "Come on, do something Philipp!" She started to cheer for her boyfriend. It didn't help however as Anastasia was now comfortably getting the upper hand over a visibly tired Philipp.

Marta was now desperate and wanted to help Philipp. She decided to jump in. She tried to grab Anastasia and turn this into a 2 vs 1 scuffle. However Julian wasn't going to let her do that. He was watching the fight but didn't want to intervene at first even when Anastasia was losing. He had a lot of confidence in Anastasia's abilities and was convinced that she could do it without his help. He was also curious to see her fight some other male. He now gained confidence in himself seeing as he wasn't the only man to get beaten by her. He grabbed Marta and prevented her from going to Anastasia.

"Let them settle this between each other, you bitch!" Julian told Marta as he was trying to contain her. He wanted to have a payback for her earlier insults and taunts and started to rough her up.

"Let me go!" shouted Marta.

"Alright, but only if you promise you won't intervene anymore!" answered Julian.

"Ok. Just let me go!" replied Marta. As Julian released her, she looked at him, "I won't intervene. But I'll beat your ass you faggot!"

Marta was now fighting Julian and kicked him in the legs. Julian was prepared however and kicked her back and then wrestled her down. They started wrestling with Julian being on top.

"You little dumb bitch!" shouted Julian.

"I'll kick your ass! I'll kill you!" Marta furiously shouted back.

Marta was trying to scratch Julian on the face but he contained her and gave her some slaps. He was glad that he was winning a fight for a change.

Marta was now desperate and admitted her defeat, "I give up! Please stop!" While Julian was subduing her and controlling her arms, she looked at how her boyfriend was doing in his fight. She was shocked at what she saw. Anastasia was comfortably straddling on top of Philipp, clearly victorious.

"Are you alright love?" asked Julian and looked at Anastasia.

"Yes I am. I beat up this bitch so easily. Isn't that right you pathetic wimp?" Anastasia then looked at Philipp.

Philipp was completely exhausted and beaten. He had a black eye and was dazed from all the punches and slaps. To add to his utter humiliation, Anastasia barely had a scratch on her. It was a very embarrassing sight to see a man with a bodybuilding physique being so decisively defeated by an athletic yet feminine blonde woman who was quite a bit lighter than him.

"I asked you something..." Anastasia said and gave Philipp another hard slap.

Philipp's face was all red from all the slaps and he was feeling dizzy and hurt. He was beaten into complete submission by Anastasia.

"Yes, you beat me up!" Phillip answered.

Julian was pleased to hear that and decided to boast a bit himself. "I had to put this bitch in her place as well! She wanted to attack you from behind while you were beating that pathetic sissy over there! Yeah, that's right, you're a sissy Philipp, I mean you just got beaten by a woman! It was embarrassing to watch! It was so one-sided!"

Philipp was feeling even more humiliated now. Not only was he beaten by a woman but he was now being taunted by an effeminate man like Julian about it and couldn't do anything to retaliate. In fact, he wasn't sure if he could even beat Julian in this state.

"You disappointed me, Marta." said Anastasia. She then stood up and walked over to Marta and Julian, leaving the beaten Philipp laying on the floor. "Let her go Julian, I'll have a talk with her." Anastasia then sat on Marta and pinned her down, "Listen Marta, I thought you were more open-minded than that. Instead you and your wimpy boyfriend came here and insulted my lover and myself. That sore loser bitch even attacked me. You'll need to apologize to both of us."

While Anastasia was talking to Marta, Julian decided to taunt Philipp some more. After Anastasia left him, Philipp wanted to stood up but Julian pushed him down. Philipp was now so tired that he couldn't defend himself against Julian either. He desperately tried to wrestle him off of him but to his further humiliation he was handily losing this fight as well. Julian's wrestling sessions with his strong girlfriend Anastasia clearly helped him and he wasn't as weak as he was before now. He was actually toying with the tired and battered Philipp. He eventually pinned down the defeated Philipp.

"Since you called me a girl, I'm having you in a schoolgirl pin now then," Julian taunted Philipp while sitting on top of him in his shiny feminine leggings. Julian then took off his cardigan top and looked even more girly in a white crop top. Philipp almost felt like being beaten by a woman again.

"Or will you rather just admit the truth that I'm the better man now?" Julian was really gaining his confidence after his fighting victories. Philipp was forced to admit defeat to him just like his girlfriend Marta before that.

Anastasia overheard that and laughed. "I guess we switched our victims," commented Anastasia.

"We really humiliated them, haven't we?" said Julian. He was now finally having some success. He was starting to think if he had now finally become stronger than his sister. He also enjoyed finally being the one humiliating someone else for a change.

"Yes. They're very clearly our bitches now. You've become quite good yourself!" Anastasia answered back.

Anastasia and Julian then forced the humiliated and defeated couple to clean the mess that was a result of all the wild fights that took place. When they were finally alone again, they exchanged some affectionate kisses.

Anastasia then decided to be honest with Julian, "Look, since you've been with me you became stronger and more confident than in the almost 20 years you lived with your family, your sister. In fact, if I'm perfectly honest with you, I think your sister is a bit of a bitch and held you down on purpose all these years. You're much better off with me, we have such a good time together, don't we?"

Julian felt that Anastasia was right, "You're right. You're not manipulative like her. You're probably also stronger than her and you made me stronger too."

Anastasia, "Probably stronger? Come on, she's some skinny model. I would whoop her with complete ease and then sit on her pretty face and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I think you would beat her too now."

Julian was happy to hear that, "Yeah. I do admit, she really humiliated me the two times we had our little sibling rivalry thing, but I'm like two times stronger now. I think I can beat her too at this point."

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 26-May-18 at 15:56.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-18, 18:23
Last Achievements

Waiting for the next installment of this story.
Old 09-Jun-18, 11:40
Points: 2,451, Level: 20 Points: 2,451, Level: 20 Points: 2,451, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Really perfect story - THX - now the meeting between sister Clara & Anastasia would be very promising :-)
Old 10-Jun-18, 22:34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I have a lot of work. I will write a sequel as soon as possible.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-18, 01:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Dude, thank you for what you have written for us so far, but real life always comes first. Take as long as you need.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: