Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 27-May-18, 13:30
Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts
Default Re: Embarrassing moments we had due to our fetish

Before going snorkeling into the Bat Cave ask if a session girl is squeaky clean down there.
Old 28-May-18, 11:14
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Not sure if I've posted this on here before, don't think so, but my memory isn't great. Had a session with amethyst, (I think it was last year, possibly the year before) and I, erm, had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction!!!

To be blunt, and I can't think of any politer way of saying this, I had an erection and it popped out of my boxers! I couldn't rearrange it myself as I was stuck in a reverse headscissors at the time and was going a bit fuzzy! I was mortified! She dealt with the situation brilliantly to be fair. Just laughed. I somehow mumbled out an apology (she didn't let me out of the scissors!) and she said something along the lines of, "haha, don't worry, it's nothing I haven't seen before...well obviously I've not seen yours specifically! I take it as a compliment!". She then proceeded to adjust my pants for me, and then sat on my face, so i couldn't even apologise properly at the time!

I did apologise afterwards, but she was fine. Just laughed at me to be honest!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-18, 11:47
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure if I've posted this on here before, don't think so, but my memory isn't great. Had a session with amethyst, (I think it was last year, possibly the year before) and I, erm, had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction!!!

To be blunt, and I can't think of any politer way of saying this, I had an erection and it popped out of my boxers! I couldn't rearrange it myself as I was stuck in a reverse headscissors at the time and was going a bit fuzzy! I was mortified! She dealt with the situation brilliantly to be fair. Just laughed. I somehow mumbled out an apology (she didn't let me out of the scissors!) and she said something along the lines of, "haha, don't worry, it's nothing I haven't seen before...well obviously I've not seen yours specifically! I take it as a compliment!". She then proceeded to adjust my pants for me, and then sat on my face, so i couldn't even apologise properly at the time!

My guess is that is an occupational hazard for her.

That said, she handled it well. Good for her.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-18, 16:03
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The closest thing I've had to your experience, was with a session wrestler i had sessions with. In the session, I only brought one pair of shorts and underwear. Anyway I got knocked out a few times in the session, and I realized that I had visible cum stains that were shown. I freaked out and was worried that the chick was going to freak out or try to end the session or demand a change in clothes.

instead, she actually didn't mind or care. she even laughed, and was totally cool with continuing the session despite that visible wetspot being there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-18, 22:02
Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Surely any girl charging for wrestling sessions knows the customer is likely to get ‘excited’? Personally I only pay for sessions where it’s agreed up front that I can come one way or the other. I’ve had a couple of sessions where coming wasn’t allowed, never again, nothing worse than leaving with full plums and having to stop in pub, go into the gents and have a solo hand shandy.
Old 29-May-18, 01:28
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my life there were 2 embarrassing moments die to the fetish.

My first experience aged 14 when I was not able to escape my younger sisters hold.

And recently helpless in a hold of my girlfriend, completely naked and her sister watching how I couldnt get free and how it turned me
Both sound like they would make good stories. What hold did your sister have you in and how did she get you in it?
Old 29-May-18, 09:03
Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Was not a typical hold, I was on my stomach and she wrapped both my upper arms in her arms behind my back. I was too unexperienced to get free by maybe using the leverage of my legs to get myself sidewards with her to have space getting my arms out. So I did everything wrong: try to get up straight or reach her arms with my hands, try to press my upper arms sidewards which all was not working just making me more and more exhausted.

I let her do the hold voluntairly , it was kind of a bet if she could hold me unescapeable as my younger sis.
I was so embarrased to her that it took me almost one hour to admit that I had no chance and begging her to release.
But then she just kept on holding me until mom came home from work and helped me out which was the most embarrasing moment I had as a teenager.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-19, 13:34
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,835 Times in 9,934 Posts

TBT bump
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-19, 07:41
thewimp

I’ve never paid for a session, so everyone I’ve wrestled has been a friend or girlfriend. There’s a few I’m suspicious have told people. A few have said things in front of people that they thought no one would get, which I thought they would have to be stupid not to get.

One girl put me in a headlock in front of our friends. I knew she was too strong for me to get out of it so I played it off as a joke. Another girl who had spent an afternoon beating me at arm wrestling challenged me in front of friends. The friends all had looks on their faces as if she’d told them about it. I had to accept and only a burst of adrenaline at the fear of losing in public helped me narrowly win.

I prefer to keep my fetish relatively private as it’s one people are judgemental towards. I’ve been lucky that my exes have either been discrete about it or only told friends who could keep it to themselves.
Old 11-Dec-19, 02:26
Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewimp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I prefer to keep my fetish relatively private as it’s one people are judgemental towards. I’ve been lucky that my exes have either been discrete about it or only told friends who could keep it to themselves.
I was out on a date once and we walked into a bar where my ex was with a bunch of her friends. It was obvious her and her friends were talking about us. Eventually she came over. I was polite and introduced her to as my friend. The ex went along with it but then looked my date up and told me, something like "she can probably kick your ass too" My date got this puzzled look and my ex went back to her friends and they were all laughing. Needless to say I was so embarrassed and had a lot of explaining to do.

Last edited by wsxqaz; 11-Dec-19 at 04:49.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post: