Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-May-18, 23:23
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts
Default Alternative James Bond ending: Fatima Blush defeats James Bond

I always liked to imagine alternative scenarios where James Bond would be beaten by the women villainesses from the Bond movies. Let's face it, many times he was actually already defeated by them and at their mercy but only lucked out by some miracle.

In the movie Never Say Never Again the female antagonist Fatima Blush outsmarted James Bond and captured him, holding him at a gunpoint. She also taunted him and told him that he was defeated by the superior woman. Bond only escaped due to having some explosive pen with him and he was only able to use it because Fatima forced him to write something which was a bit off and unrealistic.

This is the scene:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my alternative story, Fatima doesn't get enraged at 1:30 but rather calmly drops her gun and challenges Bond to an unarmed fight to definitely prove her superiority over him.

It actually makes more sense this way, it didn't really fit her character to get so insecure about what Bond said and this was clearly just there to give Bond the opportunity to save himself after being already captured and defeated.

In the movie, Fatima Blush proved to be a capable fighter able to beat men, she completely dominated and humiliated American pilot in a fight:

To make it even more humiliating, Fatima Blush was a feminist and detested men and was confident she could defeat them, as shown by her enthusiasm and confidence when she was ordered to take out James Bond:

Bond also makes a comment on that, pointing out her "hatred of men".

--------------------------

Fatima Blush Defeats James Bond

James Bond was in pain and crawling on the floor. He quickly realized what happened. He had just been knocked down from his motorcycle by some object while he chased his rival Fatima Blush into a tunnel. He figured out that he had been lured into a trap by his female rival who tricked him into pursuing her.

Bond was angry at himself that he got outsmarted like this, by a woman no less. While he tried to regain his composure, he saw Fatima triumphantly approaching him with a gun in her hand. Fatima clearly enjoyed having Bond in such a vulnerable position, he was completely at her mercy now.

Bond knew that Fatima detested men and felt humiliated that she outsmarted him and captured him so easily. Nevertheless, he was experienced with such situations and kept his calm.

The 5'8'' tall brown-eyed brunette Fatima Blush stood dominantly while pointing a gun at the conquered and embarrassed Bond. She was wearing a shiny pirate costume with long glossy black satin pants and a white loose blouse as she was straight from the charity ball organized by her boss Maximilian Largo who sent her to kill Bond. Her costume made her look like a defiant female pirate, gloating over the prey she just captured. Her plan worked perfectly. She killed Bond's female partner and made him chase her like an idiot all over the city of Nice. She was the matador and Bond was the bull. Bond was foolishly trying to capture her and ended up being captured by her himself.

"Sit down, Bond!" said Fatima. "Your gun..." she continued, ordering Bond to slowly take his gun out and disarm himself. She didn't want to take any chances. Bond did what she said.

"Spread your legs!" Fatima continued to give orders to Bond who reluctantly did what she wanted.

"Good, very good!" Fatima was satisfied. She was ordering the notorious James Bond around like a little boy. He looked totally defeated.

Fatima started to taunt James Bond, "You're quite a man James Bond. But I am a superior woman!"

Bond was sitting silently as he was taunted by the victorious Fatima. He didn't have anything to answer back. He had just been outsmarted, captured and conquered by a woman. To make it even worse, Fatima Blush was a feminist who despised men.

"Guess where you will get the first bullet," said Fatima and pointed the gun at James Bond's crotch.

"Well, in view of your hatred of men..." Bond replied back.

Fatima was annoyed by that comment. She was angry that the defeated James Bond was still defiant and was making remarks rather than accepting that he was beaten by the superior woman. She quickly figured out that Bond will never accept his loss to her this way. She would have to beat him really soundly and force him into admitting her superiority.

"I don't hate men. It's just that men like you always underestimate me even when I defeat you like I defeated you," said Fatima.

"You did trick me like the deceitful woman that you are, I admit that," said Bond.

"Oh I see. Let me guess, I would need to beat you in a more manly manner for you to respect me, right mr. Bond?" said Fatima.

"An old fashioned fist fight would do," Bond replied wittily.

Fatima started laughing and eventually said, "You did see me beat up that pilot thought didn't you? Another pathetic man like you... What makes you think you would do any better?"

"All I saw was a woman who needed to be slapped," Bond answered back, still being witty and provocative.

"At the end, I was the one slapping a man that night," said Fatima and then ordered Bond to stand up, still pointing her gun at him.

Fatima then continued, "I gave that man a good lesson in humility that day. He was suffering from the same macho disease that you seem to have, mr. Bond, and I treated him like a good nurse that I was."

"I don't think that's really in a nurse job description, darling" said Bond.

Fatima had enough of Bond's provocations and witty remarks. She figured out she needed to really beat him up to shut him up and finally humble him.

"I think you need a similar treatment, dear James Bond," Fatima dropped her gun, signalling that she was ready to fight Bond with her bare hands.

Fatima Blush was a really cocky and confident woman and was willing to take chances for this ultimate victory. She humiliated men in the past like that pilot that she beat and felt a huge satisfaction while doing it. She wanted nothing more than to do the same to James Bond.

Bond couldn't believe what happened. He just managed to provoke her into a fight. He got himself out of a desperate position and now he only needed to beat up a delusional man-hating woman to get free.

Fatima and James Bond were eager to fight each other. The animosity was mutual. Fatima was 5'8'' tall but felt confident that she could beat up the bigger but older 6'2'' tall James Bond.

James Bond wanted to finish this as quickly as possible. He was eager to get his hands on her and put the arrogant woman just killed his female partner in her place.

Fatima initiated the fight and kicked Bond in the leg. Bond wanted to retaliate immediately and launched at her. He grabbed her and tried to restrain her. Basically he tried to deal with her like a man would deal with a much weaker woman, not really giving her any respect. This was a mistake by Bond however as Fatima Blush wasn't an average woman but was highly skilled in martial arts. As they started to grapple, the shorter Fatima managed to secure a judo throw and threw the reckless and overconfident Bond over her.

Bond landed on the floor, embarrassed at how badly this fight started for him.

"Well, well, well... You're losing already!" Fatima taunted him as Bond was picking himself up from the floor.

Fatima could have quickly reached for the gun that was on the floor and declare herself a winner then and there, but she was comfortable with how the fight was going and really wanted to teach Bond a lesson.

Bond was now fighting more cautiously. He tried to land some punches but Fatima was really evasive. He eventually landed a punch but Fatima caught him back with a punch to the body that took some wind out of Bond. He tried to grab her and clinch her but Fatima headbutted him and that made him back off.

Fatima was now the aggressor in the fight. Bond was backing off and walking backwards, trying to get back to his senses from the painful headbutt he received. While he was retreating he eventually got stuck by a wall behind him and was left with no space to run. Fatima saw that he was momentarily trapped and landed a daring flying kick on him.

Bond was hurt but managed to eventually pivot to the side and as he got some more space he kept backing off.

"Are you just going to run away from me? What happened to the man who wanted this fist fight?"

Bond felt provoked and launched an assault. This time he was more successful and hit Fatima with some kicks.

Fatima responded by hitting him right on the nose with a jab with her left hand. She then used the momentum and tripped Bond to the floor with her judo skills. She wanted to hold him down but Bond used his size advantage and managed to somehow crawl back up. The two started grappling standing up again with neither of them taking a clear advantage.

Bond became more cautious of Fatima's Judo skills and kept his balance better. He started to outmuscle Fatima and was pushing her towards the wall.

Bond felt like he was now having the momentum. He was overpowering the smaller Fatima and was pushing her around, trying to subdue her.

However as he was starting to win the fight, Bond suddenly felt extreme pain. As they were trying to overpower each other Fatima suddenly kneed Bond directly in the balls. Bond was in agony. He tried to keep his composure but Fatima was now getting the better of him again. She pushed him away and landed some punches.

"I told you you will get a bullet in the balls," Fatima laughed.

Fatima now started to beat up Bond on the feet very convincingly. While Bond managed to recover from the pain of getting kneed in the balls, he now felt entirely new pain from Fatima's punches and kicks that kept landing on him. Fatima was now using her karate and boxing skills to full effect while Bond was on the defensive and trying to survive.

In desperation, Bond tried to take Fatima down to the ground and grabbed her, but Fatima saw it coming and used his momentum against him. She pushed Bond
and threw him him to the floor once again.

This was getting really bad for Bond. Fatima was now clearly getting the better of him. To add to the humiliation his suit was all messed up from being -rather unwillingly- on the dirty floor so many times while Fatima's shiny fancy costume was like new. Bond was also battered and scratched on the face while Fatima was practically unscathed. Feelings of frustration and complete humiliation started to overcome Bond at the sight of how embarrassingly this fight was unfolding for him.

In desperation, Bond tried to grab Fatima's gun that was on the floor. That was a clear sign of a defeat from his part as far as the fight was concerned but at this point he just wanted to free himself and stop Fatima's assault.

Bond launched himself in the direction towards the gun and tried to reach it, trying to outsprint Fatima to get there first.

Fatima however quickly saw his intentions and grabbed Bond from behind just before he reached the gun and pushed him to the floor face first. She started subduing Bond who was now laying on the ground on his belly while Fatima was on his back. Bond initially tried to shake off Fatima but was feeling more and more subdued by her. She was in a favorable position and was using her martial arts skills. It was another hopeless and frustrating situation for Bond. He was getting subdued by a smaller woman! The longer she had him in her grip the more Bond realized that he couldn't do anything anymore. He was getting womanhandled by Fatima.

Bond eventually stopped trying to resist Fatima subduing him. However as they landed near the gun he still felt a bit of hope. Bond now tried to desperately reach the gun with his right arm that was still free. He was touching the gun with the tip of his fingers but was ultimately too short to grab it in his hands.

Fatima saw his futile attempt and laughed. She was now in firm control. She mocked Bond's desperate attempts to reach the gun, "Why do you want that gun that bad? Oh, is a woman beating you up? Do you need a gun to defend yourself from a mere woman?"

Fatima then started choking Bond out. Bond grabbed her hands and tried to free himself from her choke but as he did that Fatima released her hold and quickly grabbed both of Bond's arms and immobilized Bond with a double armlock. This was even more humiliating for Bond now. He was now clearly defeated.

"How humiliating this must be for you... Being subdued by a woman like that," Fatima continued to taunt Bond.

Fatima then released the hold and flipped Bond over so that she could slap Bond right in the face. She gave few humiliating slaps to Bond.

"I told you I will slap you!" Fatima triumphantly taunted Bond.

Bond now had his hands free again and tried to grab Fatima's hands to defend himself from her slapping him. However as he started to resist Fatima gave him some hard punches from the top position. Bond whimpered in pain.

"If you're going to resist my slaps, I'm going to start punching you again!" said Fatima.

Bond stopped resisting. He was in pain and his face was all battered up. He was bruised and beaten. His suit was all messed up. He was laying on the dirty floor with Fatima straddling on top of him and slapping him at will. Those weren't hard slaps but rather weak and degrading womanly slaps that were meant more to humiliate Bond than to hurt him. As Fatima briefly paused with slaps, Bond took a good look at his conqueroress again and saw that she was still practically unscathed. Her shiny white satin blouse was still almost like new. It was a totally humiliating sight!

"Are you going to accept that I am superior now? A superior woman..." asked Fatima in a dominant fashion.

James Bond was in no position to give witty answers now. He had to accept his defeat and hope that Fatima would spare his life. While he felt completely humiliated, he was still pragmatical enough to plead for his life and tried not to infuriate his conqueroress even more.

Fatima did spare Bond's life as she was in no rush to kill him at this point. She was feeling empowered and victorious. She was taking great pleasure into humiliating her rival James Bond who was now completely submissive to her. She humbled him like that pilot and gave him a big lesson in humility.

Fatima ordered Bond to stand up and gave him a lengthy and humiliating frisking to find out if he has any weapons and dangerous devices on him. She found a pen that had a rocket dart and threw it away. Bond was even more helpless now without his secret weapon which was his last chance.

Fatima then tied up Bond and drove the embarrassed and captured James Bond straight to her boss Maximilian Largo. It was just another extremely humiliating situation for Bond as Fatima paraded him as her captured and battered prisoner in front of Largo and his Spectre henchmen. They mocked Bond for being beaten and captured by a woman so easily.

Eventually the Spectre released Bond after they got their ransom money by the British government as well as the money they wanted for the nuclear warheads they obtained. James Bond was sent to prevent that scheme but was stopped by Fatima Blush who got the better of him.

Last edited by Amazonia; 24-May-18 at 02:48.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 02:43
Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,337 Times in 412 Posts
Default Re: Alternative James Bond ending: Fatima Blush defeats James Bond

Outstanding Amazonia!!!

Yes, many of the Bond movies have situations that are adaptable in this manner.
The Following User Says Thank You to dadd90 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 05:07
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadd90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Outstanding Amazonia!!!

Yes, many of the Bond movies have situations that are adaptable in this manner.
Thanks. Indeed, there are other Bond movies that could be adapted like this. It's actually interesting how many times James Bond was clearly getting beaten by some woman and was only saved by luck or some weird circumstances.

Bambi and Thumper and Xenia Onatopp are the most known cases of that but there are also some lesser known instances. Like for example in the A View To A Kill, James Bond and the friendly Russian female spy Pola Ivanova had a brief fight on the beach in wet suits before they recognized each other. It was very short but Pola Ivanova was definitely getting the better of James Bond while it lasted. Bond surprised her and attacked her from behind but she turned the tables on him instantly and threw him on the ground. She basically ragdolled him like a child and was in a better position before they stopped fighting. I think she would have won if they kept going.

This is Pola Ivanova if you don't remember:

I attached pics of their brief fight. Even if short, it was such a great mixed fighting scene.

Pic 1: Bond sneaked behind her to attack her...
Pic 2: ... Only to end up like this only seconds later, looking at her feet.
Pic 3: This is how she threw him
Pic 4: Bond ripping her wet suit top off in desperation
Pic 5: When they recognized each other and stopped fighting. Bond on his knees and Pola was clearly winning.

Too bad that they didn't continue fighting. I think this could also make a great alternative ending where the fight goes on until there is a clear winner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bond1.jpg (38.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg bond12.jpg (116.5 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg bond3.jpg (42.2 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg bond16.jpg (82.3 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg bond13.jpg (101.0 KB, 199 views)

Last edited by Amazonia; 24-May-18 at 05:17.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 13:01
Points: 3,659, Level: 25 Points: 3,659, Level: 25 Points: 3,659, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Great story. It would be interesting that Bond start working for Fatima as double spay after she beat him and become submisive to her. Also is interesting how easy Fatima beat pilot and how much she is stronger then him.
Old 24-May-18, 19:43
Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Awesome story.
Fatima is an amazing character
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkmagician For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 20:18
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks. Indeed, there are other Bond movies that could be adapted like this. It's actually interesting how many times James Bond was clearly getting beaten by some woman and was only saved by luck or some weird circumstances.

Bambi and Thumper and Xenia Onatopp are the most known cases of that but there are also some lesser known instances. Like for example in the A View To A Kill, James Bond and the friendly Russian female spy Pola Ivanova had a brief fight on the beach in wet suits before they recognized each other. It was very short but Pola Ivanova was definitely getting the better of James Bond while it lasted. Bond surprised her and attacked her from behind but she turned the tables on him instantly and threw him on the ground. She basically ragdolled him like a child and was in a better position before they stopped fighting. I think she would have won if they kept going.

This is Pola Ivanova if you don't remember:

I attached pics of their brief fight. Even if short, it was such a great mixed fighting scene.

Pic 1: Bond sneaked behind her to attack her...
Pic 2: ... Only to end up like this only seconds later, looking at her feet.
Pic 3: This is how she threw him
Pic 4: Bond ripping her wet suit top off in desperation
Pic 5: When they recognized each other and stopped fighting. Bond on his knees and Pola was clearly winning.

Too bad that they didn't continue fighting. I think this could also make a great alternative ending where the fight goes on until there is a clear winner.
I could definitely enjoy a Pola/Bond story. Even beyond a basic fight thread, there's also the potential for a sex fight in the little jacuzzi/bathhouse they go to later on in AVTAK; I'm not saying I want an Onatopp in the sauna-style struggle, but Pola trying to take Bond out in a manner like Carrie Anne Moss in her Silk Stalkings episode could be satisfying.
Old 27-May-18, 21:48
Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20
Last Achievements

This is a brilliant story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-18, 10:19
Last Achievements

I. Is there any chance for sequel of this fantastic story, the second part of the duel of Fatima Blush and James Bond. The story is very realistic, and in fact it would be
more realistic that their duel to continue this way and not as it is shown in the movie. Fatima is one of the most dominant and most dangerous and evil female characters
in the 007 series and it would be very interesting to find out the way she continued to win over and humiliate Bond. I believe that after the fight he would be very afraid
of her and that she would succeed to put Bond completely under her control and under her spell combining the his fear of her and sexual seduction. He will practicaly become
her submisive survent and assistant in her evel projects.
The Following User Says Thank You to holms For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-18, 12:06
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by holms [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is there any chance for sequel of this fantastic story, the second part of the duel of Fatima Blush and James Bond. The story is very realistic, and in fact it would be
more realistic that their duel to continue this way and not as it is shown in the movie. Fatima is one of the most dominant and most dangerous and evil female characters
in the 007 series and it would be very interesting to find out the way she continued to win over and humiliate Bond. I believe that after the fight he would be very afraid
of her and that she would succeed to put Bond completely under her control and under her spell combining the his fear of her and sexual seduction. He will practicaly become
her submisive survent and assistant in her evel projects.
I'm working on something else now but feel free to write the sequel yourself if you want. I'm sure you'll have better ideas than me, I didn't really think about writting a sequel to this one. I was thinking more about giving an alternative ending to some other Bond movie. It would be really great if you could write a story about what you mentioned, Bond becoming Fatima's servant and all that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-18, 15:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm working on something else now but feel free to write the sequel yourself if you want. I'm sure you'll have better ideas than me, I didn't really think about writting a sequel to this one. I was thinking more about giving an alternative ending to some other Bond movie. It would be really great if you could write a story about what you mentioned, Bond becoming Fatima's servant and all that.
Thanks, I will try to write a sequel for your story. when I write I'll send a note to announce as a continuation of your story with your consent. Maybe it would be also interesting to write an alternative story about the conflict between Bond and May Day from A View to a Kill (Grace Jones). Your story Model older sister is also great, I hope you are working on this sequel.
The Following User Says Thank You to holms For This Useful Post: