Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 21-Nov-17, 05:38
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default (True Story) Two Amateurs

I always got off on the idea of wrestling girls, but for whatever reason I never tried making it a reality. I guess I felt ashamed of it or something so I never even told any of my girlfriends. Ugh, so many missed opportunities... the worst was probably when I dated a girl that said she bet she would win if we wrestled. And occasionally, while we were on the couch or in bed, she would hook my leg or try to get me in a schoolgirl pin. But stupid me, I just forced a laugh as I pushed her off me - and acted like I wasn't incredibly turned on. What a pussy I was! But as I got into my mid twenties I became more comfortable and less skiddish.

I eventually got into a serious relationship with a sweet, sexy girl. She looks a bit like Allison Williams and her body is honestly jaw-dropping. After dating for a while, I got to the point where I felt like I could tell her anything. But it was still hard for me to work up the courage to talk about my kink. I just knew it would weird her out and ruin a good thing. On the other hand, knew I didn't want to have some secret hanging over my head our whole relationship. Not to mention, I was driving myself crazy imagining what it would feel like to wrestle this hot little brunette.

One night when we were making out in bed, I finally asked. She was wearing boy shorts and a black stretchy camausal. She looks amazing in those! She has a tiny waste and wears an F cup, so she has trouble finding anything that fits right. Since she doesn't want to look dumpy she wears a small that fits exta snug around her breasts, which bulge out as they strain against the fabric. I pulled away from her and, with hesitations here and there, I told her I wanted to try out this fantasy I'd been harbouring forever. Of course, she looked apprehensive. "Uh... okay, what is it?" Fuck, this really felt like a bad idea. I suddenly had trouble looking into her big brown eyes. But no turning back! I said - I know it's weird but I was very turned on by the idea of wrestling girls and I wanted to wrestle her. I could barely contain myself when her face brightened and she said with a laugh "Is that it? Honey, that's not even a little weird."

She exercised regularly and was in great shape, but never played any sports. Having never wrestled before, she was a little unsure of herself. I said it would be fine and I'd play nice - at least at first. "Ok," she giggled. We got out from under the covers. So, she actually thought it was fun and not some creepy fetish? I couldn't believe my luck as we got on our knees and faced each other. "Ready?" She asked, hands on her thighs. The spagetti straps of her top were falling off her shoulders. She looked like such a soft, gentle, pretty, femine thing. It felt like she should be too intimidated to do this. But she wasn't! My blood pumped knowing she was willing to sweat and wriggle around and get squeezed, twisted, and pinned. It got me more excited to know she was thinking of forcing me down and getting on top of me. I said I was ready. She grabbed my shoulders, I grabbed her arms. She tried to push me backwards but I stayed upright. I pushed back and was surprised to find how much resistance she gave. As we pushed, I got her bending backwards but she kept her balance and twisted, making me lurch to the side and have to recover. I moved an arm behind her neck and pulled her in close. I brought the both of us down to our sides; she gave a little yelp as we fell. We had our arms wrapped around each other as we both struggled to get on top. Then she started writhing, kissed my neck with her puffy lips, and ran her fingers through my hair. She breathed heavily and made quiet little moans. I let go of my grip to squeeze her ass and pull her waist against mine. Now that I had lost my leverage - she inhailed sharply, tensed, and shoved me onto my back. She looked so pleased that her little feint had worked. She held my arms down and laid her chest on top of mine. Her legs were off to the side. She started kissing me deeply then lightly bit my ear.

Enjoying the sensation, I figured I would wait until she started counting before trying to get out. But after a few seconds of holding me down, she still hadn't started. I realized in all my eagerness, I didn't lay out the whole idea of wins and losses - pinfalls and submissions. I was thinking of how to tell her when she went to finish me a different way. She pulled her top over her breasts and they dropped heavily onto my chest. They felt hot - I mean sexy, but also really warm! She grabbed my dick and stroked. Rather than stop the fun and tell her, I thought it would be easier to show her. I wrapped my newly freed arm around her lower back, squeezed her tight, lifted, turned and planted her on her back. From the look on her face, I think she was surprised and maybe a little offended. After all, this was the first time I had ever rejected a hand job from her. I draped diagonally across her body and held her wrists out wide. She scrunched fer face and tried lifting her arms. She panted as I pressed them back down. I felt a little guilty when I counted one. She gasped and her eyes widened. "What?! Wait! I didnt know... rrrrrah... that's cheating!"

I was so happy she immediately got the idea - no awkward explaining necessary. I was also extremely excited she hated losing! With a grunt she turned her head and hips to try to roll over. I pressed my chest against hers to keep it in place. I counted two as she brought up her knees, planted her feet and arched her back. Her undulating breast slipped into my view. I buried my face in it for a couple seconds. I picked up my head and counted three. She flopped her legs back down and groaned.

I got off of her and sat back on my knees, aching for another round. She pouted "I would have won, you know." I began saying if she really wanted to, we could... "I know" she interrupted in a breathy growl and immediately tackled me. She put me on my back, with her hands holding my arms. I squirmed and fought off her leg with mine as she tried to mount me. "Ha, you KNOW you're dead," she said as she kicked my leg away and straddled my hips. She moved her hands to my shoulders and stuck out her chest so her nipples hovered just barely above my chest. I attempted to overpower her and sit up - I picked my head up, got my arms around her back, and started to pull myself up. She hugged my neck and squeezed tight. My face was mashed into her breasts, they covered my mouth and nose. I couldn't breathe! I fought to turn my head and found a tiny airway. I could smell her body powder and feel it rubbing my cheek. She said in the sweetest voice "Uh, uh. No, no" and forced me back down. Still drowning deep in her pillow-soft embrace, I tried to get her off me by pushing her shoulders up. I was able to get a little separation and I gasped for air. She released my neck while knocking my arms away with her elbows. She got her upper body into a plank positon, pinning me with her elbows. She transferred her weight and dug them into my shoulders. I tried to buck her off me but couldn't. The way she was leaned forward caused her boobs knock into my face every time I tried. It felt so sexy... and teasing... and taunting. I tried wiggling my shoulders free, but she just snaked around and kept me under her elbows. I tried sitting up but made less progress each time. It floored me when she asked "Does this count? Are you pinned?" I felt a rush of blood to my face - so much embarrassment and arousal. This "soft, delicate, femine" thing was now on top of me and I couldn't get her off. She already had me pinned for a while, but she was making me admit defeat first. It felt amazing and I never wanted it to stop. I said yes while I continued to fight underneath her. She confidently took her time as she said "One... ... two... ..." in a sexy, breathy voice. She brought her mouth to my ear and whispered "Mmm, three." She took her elbows off of me. I started to sit up but she pushed me back down, hands on my chest. "I win..." she said and then groaned as she worked her hips. "You're a boy and I'm a girl and I beat you." Fuck, she knew exactly what to say to me. She kept me pinned like that until I came.

The next morning I asked her if she liked wrestling me. She smiled and said "Of course! It was a turn on... sitting on you and feeling your muscles. And I LOVE how excited it got you." I felt like I had won the fucking lottery! I told her that that was great, because I wanted a rematch. She acted surprised, "Oh Honey, why? You're just going to lose."

I married her.

Last edited by angscud; 22-Nov-17 at 01:48.
The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
2big2wrestle, abcabcabcabcabc1, ace2334, alialiali, AngryGoat5, auds89, BeeTee, Beygir, bilbo19, Bill Tracey, boyandy, Boze_Turk, c2wrft, Chadillac, chepuche, crossedankles, Croushore, daiman27, daniel88, DBR, DBR1, ddelurker, deepkick, dick4206969, dredder, Egon37, elroy62, enigma, fattypang, fnchly9237, Frule, funness13, gannicus3, Genericname2001, Germar, Gojiralink, gorditopollo, Grapluc, halterego, herman, Jamezz, jfbowers369, jim1245, jojo, josephundead, Js9835, Jsarados, JulianneMoore, jvs1040, kastanie26, Kianlawley, KnightGrappler, Kurukumi2, l0000, LegManToo, liao51, lizard, Mahoni, MarvinEhre2, MaverickCowboy, mixfightor, Mliop, mr56975, musclead, Newsooner, notwendig, pacoloco10, Pardalote, Pool, postpost, Pottsville, primetime0, punished, quackcow345, QuentinJobber, rassel4fun, reverseheadscissors, Ridethewave, rr-marc, sadmachine, sakehiro, Scissorednet, scissorme2tight, sjbdas, skyblader, sluger, Smalpackage, sndmn, stranger, thoresome3000, Tightsman, Troof99, Unknown156, vertx17, Wildthing2001, wsxqaz, xao01, zmaj1, zuxiz
Old 21-Nov-17, 09:54
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: (True Story) Two Amateurs

Dude! What a fucking awesome story!
Really well done; sexy and descriptive at the same time.
I hope that was the first of many more.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-17, 11:38
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

You definitely made the right call marrying that woman, mate. Thanks for sharing this excellent account with us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-17, 12:50
Last Achievements

Thanks! I'm glad, it ended up being a sexy read and not a "ya had to be there" type of thing.

I've never put those memories into words before - it felt great, so I'll definitely do it with every match I can remember. If they aren't too samey, I'll post.

Yes, marrying her was the right move for sure. She's a loving wife as well as a formidable opponent
Old 21-Nov-17, 18:57
ap643

You have the best of both worlds. A lucky dog you are!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-17, 07:27
Points: 4,656, Level: 28 Points: 4,656, Level: 28 Points: 4,656, Level: 28
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thank you very much about your story.

Don't know if real or not (seems legit to me), but the "good mood" that broadcasts appeals me very much.

I hope to read more stories where your wife uses you to clean the floor.

Last edited by punished; 23-Nov-17 at 07:42.
The Following User Says Thank You to punished For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-17, 20:32
Last Achievements

I'm glad you liked it. If it makes a difference, it is a real story. To be completely honest, I left out a few rounds from that night because I cannot fully remember them (this was a few years ago).

I'd prefer to see myself as a decent challenge for my wife, so I'll never say she wiped the floor with me (though she might say so). But I'll write up what I remember and let you be the judge
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-17, 23:16
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Excellent story. Well done.
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-17, 21:35
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Reality is indeed better than fiction. This story was better than most scripted mixed wrestling vidoes. Your descriptions of her enjoying her dominance were really good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-18, 03:32
Last Achievements

Umm, Chapter 2 I guess. This is a summary of the last few years - some highlights that are burned into my memory.

When I started wrestling with my wife (girlfriend at the time) we were both new to the whole thing. Being inexperienced, we didn't know how to do any moves or holds. Instead we just brutishly grabbed, squeezed, and shoved. I'm sure it would have been unimpressive to watch, but it was the biggest turn on nonetheless - struggling against the deceptive strength behind her hourglass figure; the way she would thrash and growl when I held her down; and best of all in my opinion, the feeling of being pinned down (and taunted) by a girl.

That was more than enough for me, but it got even better. Since our matches were more playful/sexy fun than competitive, I never considered there would be any actual improvement in skill or whatever. But, to my surprise, the more we wrestled, the harder she was to beat. Her movements became faster and more deliberate with less flailing. At first she would just grab my arms or shoulders then twist and shove. But eventually she started hooking her arms behind my head and limbs; wrapping them up and getting me off balance. I couldn't believe it the first time she put me in a side headlock. Facing each other, on our knees, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me toward her while turning to try to shove me down on my stomach. I pulled back and kept from falling but ended up on my hands and knees, with her to my side. She quickly wrapped her arm around my neck and leaned her weight into it. I was staring down at her smooth, lean thighs. I put my hands on her hips and tried to pull my head away. She grabbed her right arm with her left hand, reeled me back in and squeezed hard. Her boney forearm dug into my neck, her soft chest pressed firm against my head. I felt around for another way out but then got distracted by feeling her ass and breasts. Eventually I reached up and tried to push her head away. She growled, rolled me onto my back, and pinned me. After a few more matches, it became clear she had figured out an effective move and used it frequently.

She also got better schoolgirl pins. I think her friend accidentally helped with this. We were out at a bar with her and at some point she mentioned she liked to jump her skinny boyfriend and pin him. My wife said we wrestled each other too (this was a couple months after we had started), politely leaving out the part about it being highly sexualized for me. Her friend laughed and said "What? Isn't he too big for you?" (We're both fit, but I'm like 30lbs heavier.) My wife said, a little defensively "no, I've won plenty of times." Her friend looked at me and said "Really?" I said something like - yeah she's tougher than she looks, then we started talking about something else. (I wish I was a better talker - that could have been a fun conversation... oh well.) But I think her friend's question stuck with my wife, because the next time she had me pinned, instead of counting she said "Come on, try to get up." She was straddling my waist and pressing down on my shoulders, which was what she always went for. I was already trying, but I really strained, pushed her torso back and pulled my shoulders a little off the mattress. "Oooh, big strong boy," she said. She hopped a little higher up my torso, driving me back down and knocking a little wind out of me. "Come on, Honey... you can do it" she said mockingly. I couldn't sit up, so I grabbed her knees and pressed them away. She grabbed my wrists, held them wide and hopped up onto my chest. I twisted to get loose. She wedged my shoulders under her knees. A sharp pain hit me as she went from sitting to kneeling. I was stuck looking up at the satisfied look on her face. "You're SO pinned!" She said. She waited a couple seconds more before claiming her victory. I was so turned on at that point, I was humping the air. "Wow, how sad for you - to be beaten so easily." She said, sounding dissapointed. She sat back down on my chest and kept me pinned. She reached behind her and stroked my painfully hard dick while continuing to brag about her win.

It was months later when she figured out she could use her breasts against me. There were plenty of times where she had them mashed against my face, but it was always incidental. One night, that changed. I had won a couple times in a row and had boasted to tweak her a little. At some point she got me on my back, sitting on my waist. She was trying to walk her knees up my body to get me in that same knees-on-shoulders pin from before (which was her new favorite). I was fending her off by pushing her thighs away with my hands. I managed to pull my legs out from under her. Instead of trying to straddle me again, she lunged at my head, cradled my neck and circled her legs around so that she was perpendicular to me. She trapped my left arm between her legs. She grabbed my right arm and pressed down, which spread her breasts overtop my face. She noticed me turn my head to the side for air. "Oh, can't breathe?" she asked, sticking out her chest. It was a struggle to even want to get out. The experience of those incredibly soft mounds firmly pressing my head to the matress was unreal. These sultry pieces of her femininity that I love were now overwhelming me, suffocating me, and sapping my strength. She started to count the pin. I tried moving my right arm since it had some mobility, just being held under her hands. I lifted it and got my shoulder off the bed, trying to sit up and roll her on her side towards my feet. "No!" She said, startled. She let go of my arm and and bear hugged my head, choosing to continue torturing me with her large breasts. She restarted her count. Having exerted myself with my breathing impaired, I was sucking wind. I had my mouth open wide to try and gasp as much air as I could, but her lovely bosom still covered most of it. She counted two, then three, then gave a little laugh and counted four. She'll do longer pins to rub in a victory after I get a win or two, or sometimes just to be mean. I thought "Yes!" but also "Fuck!" I started breathing harder which, since I was smooshed against her skin, made weird snorting and whoopie cushion sounds. That made her giggle as she counted past five. The air was hot and steamy with my own exhaled breath and my face became slick. She finally got to ten and released me from that erotic captivity. She said, cheerfully "Oh my God, I beat you with my boobs!"

One night, she was getting ready in the bathroom and I was lying in bed with high hopes. It was late because we had gone out for my birthday. Still, I was reasonably certain we were going to have at least a little fun (because, come on - it's my birthday!). She was taking longer than usual, so I started to think that maybe she was too wiped out after all. At last, she scurried into the room wearing a blue skin-tight one-piece bathing suit. My whole body flushed. She had never worn an "outfit" for our matches before; she was always either in underwear or lingerie (I know, poor me). I had recently told her it was something I wanted to try, but assumed I would have to nag her. She seemed a little bashful as she laughed. "It feels so weird getting into bed with this!" She said as she got onto her knees. "Now come on," she beckoned with her hands and her demeanor turned mock serious "wrestle me." I don't know why it's such a turn on for me, but whatever the reason, it felt amazing to roll around with her in it. The only part of the match I remember in detail is the end. She was on top of me and I was slipping out from under her. She realized she could stop my escape by wrapping her leg around mine. I was surprised by how much that locked up my leg. She immediately did the same to my other leg, pushed up on my chest and heaved as she drove her hips into me and pulled my legs apart. After groaning, I remember thinking - what the fuck, did she just figure out how to do a grapevine? I felt immobilized as I fought to get out. It was ecstacy - my dick was being worked in between her thighs, it felt like a python had control of my legs and I was looking up at this girl - smiling with smug satisfaction as she beat me.

Up to this point we had been pretty well-behaved (i.e. sexually repressed) kids. We used our hands and mouths but never had sex. At the time I assumed wrestling was like a substitute for sex, and when we started having sex my interest in wrestling her would subside. Nope! It ended up I wanted both. Since things were a bit awkward for us novices, we would just wrestle as foreplay then have sex after a couple rounds. Then one time she got on top of me, reached down and put me inside. After a little while I sat up to kiss her breasts and neck. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me back down. I reached up and squeezed a breast with each hand. She grabbed my wrists and guided them down to either side of my head. Sex still hurt for her so her eyes were closed and she winced as she groaned and said in a sexy, breathy voice "One..." I was at a loss, I couldn't believe she would think to pin me during sex. "Come on, Honey" she taunted, "at least put up a fight." My heart jumped! I arched my back and tried to roll her over (without popping out - an added challenge). She turned her head to the side and groaned as if absorbing a blow. She shoved me back down with her hips. She turned her head back towards me, eyes open "Uh, uh... one..." I had gotten a shoulder off the matress, so she started over - she's a good sport in that respect. "two..." I tried again, she bit her lip and pushed me back down with another thrust "...th-three." After I came she let go of my wrists, sat up and firmly said, stonefaced, "I own you now."

Last edited by angscud; 24-Jan-18 at 04:53.

Tags
husband vs wife, trash talk, true story