Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-18, 18:12
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Wrestling with Kelly - A supposedly fun thing I'll never do again

(with apologies to David Foster Wallace)

Okay, this is a bit of a departure for me. I'm much more comfortable dealing in fiction than fact. But the fact is - I'm a closeted mixed wrestling/femdom fan. No one knows my obsession except for my online friends, and even then I'm hiding behind a goofy username. I don't talk about it, my wife is clueless, and I struggle to feign indifference whenever something pops up in a movie or on TV that shows some girl kicking some guy's ass and I instantly get turned on. It's like I have a public me and a private me, with nobody in the world aware of my fetish.

Except one person...

I've hesitated to tell this story (actually, it's a lot more than a story) because I guard my privacy so zealously I live in fear my secret will come out and destroy my carefully-constructed public image. And there is one person, who if she ever reads this, will know instantly the real identity of boyandy. I'm gambling that time and distance have put me out of reach of her discovering me and I am telling the story now, after many years, because it's too good not to. I've read so many stories purported to be "true" accounts that are obviously not. It's cool. I read them for entertainment value anyway, but c'mon, man, some of those stories strain my credulity. True? Really?

However, my time has come. Emboldened by the courage of some of my fellow authors (shoutout to angscud, desertgoodguy and others) I have finally decided to come out with the story of an old girlfriend and how she absolutely physically dominated me for four years. I'm changing a couple of inconsequential details just to be sure my real identity remains hidden, but most of what I'm about to confess is rock-solid truth.

I say 'confess' because I loved it and I hated it. In the middle of a sweaty, naked wrestling match it was the greatest feeling in the world to be looking up at her smirking victoriously down at me. But in the aftermath, once we left the bedroom our relationship appeared to be a completely normal one and I felt like a complete loser. How could I let her get away with dominating me? What kind of a man does that? What was she thinking? Was her love turning into contempt? I was riddled with remorse and vowed to stop submitting to her. That resolve lasted all the way up to the first minute we were alone in the bedroom. Then it was as forgotten as the pile of clothing on the floor. She was my kryptonite.

It began many years ago when I was 29. When I say many years ago that means pre-internet. I was very single and enjoying it, dating frequently. Like some of the protagonists in my stories I had a nice condo by the beach in Southern California, a pretty rewarding job, and life was good. Except for my secret fetish. I would prowl liquor stores for the latest issue of Cavalier magazine looking for stories about strong, sexy girls and when I could no longer resist, haunt the back room of the video store looking for Jaguar films. Then after memorizing every scene I would throw it away and vow not to succumb to temptation again. I was obsessed and ashamed at the same time.

I don’t know when my desire to be wrestled to ground by a girl first began – I lived with it pretty much all my life. I have no idea why I felt that way, but it was powerful. I’d tentatively try to put myself into a position where I could playfully wrestle with girlfriends over the years, but with rare success. I was too chicken to face it head on and at this point could only fantasize about a mixed wrestling match. That all changed when I was introduced to Kelly.
I had just broken up with my girlfriend of and was moping around about it when an old high school friend said she knew someone I might like named Kelly. She was 24 years old and worked with my friend in a large luxury hotel near the airport. I made plans to meet at her work.

When I first saw her I was immediately impressed. She was 5’9”, extremely pretty in a Morgan Fairchild kind of way with gorgeous blonde hair, medium-sized breasts and a solid-looking round firm ass. We hit it off as we had drinks in the hotel bar after her shift. I could tell she wasn’t exactly my type, personality-wise because I’m kind of sarcastic (readers are saying – “ya think?”) and she was more matter-of-fact, but we got along pretty well and I asked her out.

First date went well. Dinner at the beach, cocktails at sunset, yada yada yada. I was in my proven dating mode which had been proven to be successful more times than not. Wow ‘em with a nice restaurant, make ‘em laugh, and then swoop in for the kill. But she put up a little resistance. She still lived with her mom who had some physical issues she needed occasional assistance with, but was grateful Kelly was there and gave us a lot of space. Even though we had the downstairs to ourselves she kind of kept me at arm length when I tried to put a move on her. Okay, fair enough, I thought. Not every girl will flop onto her back with legs up in the air on first date, I get it. I ended up giving her a pretty passionate kiss and went home.

The second date was similar. Dinner, I think maybe a movie, back to her house, a little making out on the living room sofa, then a mild rebuff and I went home. The third date was the same.

Now I was getting a little bit miffed. Granted, we both had had a good time, and I genuinely enjoyed her company, but I was used to a certain level of success. Granted this may make me sound like a bit of a douchebag and perhaps I was, but my rule of thumb was that by third date I expect to see a whole lot of bare skin and with her it wasn’t happening. She was a fantastic kisser, and my hand would ‘accidently’ graze her breast occasionally, but we were basically like high school kids making out on the sofa in her living room. This was unacceptable- I needed to get laid!

Then something happened and we weren’t able to get together for a couple of weeks, which gave me time to think. Now, despite my apparent shallowness I wasn’t really a man-whore. I like being in a relationship and generally only dated one girl at a time. I was beginning to think I was wasting my time with her when I finally was able to schedule another date. Everything went well. We had a good time, had just enough alcohol to get a mild buzz and headed back to her house. Tonight her mother was having company so Kelly took me by the hand and led me down the hallway to her bedroom so we could have some privacy. ‘All right!’ I thought, ‘I’m gonna get some action!’

Her bedroom wasn’t much, to be blunt. Not nearly as nice as my bedroom, I thought snarkily. She had some nondescript furniture, a few posters on the wall and an old-fashioned single bed with a wooden frame and a headboard with what I think they called a ‘Jenny Lind’ design with vertical wooden bolsters. We sat on the edge a talked for a while before starting to make out. As I said, she was a fantastic kisser, and could really get me hot and bothered. We had been at it for about twenty minutes when, just like before, she started rejecting my request to get more physical. I would try to slide my hand up underneath her top to feel her breast and she would stop me. I would slide my and down to cup her spectacular ass and she would allow that, but stop me when I tried to slide my hand into her panties. At the same time she’s kissing me passionately and getting me extremely aroused. At one point I’d had enough. She was treating me like some high-school Romeo! Fuck that – I was a man and I had needs!

It was at that point I made a decision that steered our relationship in a whole new direction. I was pissed off and horny. I had decided that I didn’t have time for some young cockteaser and if she didn’t put out tonight I was done with her. I started being more aggressive. We had been sitting on the edge of her bed kissing when I embraced her and pulled her down onto the bed next to me. We were lying facing each other and I decided to show her she needed to listen to me and get as naked as possible as quickly as possible.

Now, I was certainly not going to force myself on her or harm her in any way. I just wanted her to want me as much as I wanted her, so I began to insist. I took her wrists, started her in the eye and said something like, ”Okay – it’s time we made love now.” And I started to force her onto her back so I could take control.

It was like a light switch flipped on behind her eyes. “Oh, so you want to get rough, do you?” she said playfully, her eyes lighting up, and started resisting my taking control. We started a little bit of a wrestling match, rocking back and forth on the bed facing each other, her giggling and me panting like a horndog. “All right!’ I thought, ‘this is going to be like one of those Cavalier letters!’

After all these years, it’s a bit of a blur, but what I remember most is that she somehow ended on top of me, her legs spread wide. As I attempted to push her off she shot her hands out and gripped the rungs of the headboard directly behind my head. Her elbows and forearms were holding down my shoulders and I couldn’t rise. And I couldn’t escape. ‘Uh-Oh’, I remember thinking, ‘she’s going to think she’s beating me if I don’t escape this. She’s going to think she can outwrestle me!’

A pause for some clarification; I was not a wimp. Although I admit I was lean, I was very physically fit. I was an avid jogger, bicyclist and addicted to basketball. I was 6’1” and weighed about 175 pounds with good muscle definition. I just wasn’t very bulky. And I was five years older than her, which should have counted for something. The thought that she might think she could win this little wrestling match was unacceptable. Even as I fantasized about wrestling a girl, I don’t think I was mentally equipped to actually do it at that time. I was in real danger of being horribly embarrassed. As she gripped the headboard I redoubled my efforts to throw her off me. I was bucking and heaving frantically, my hands reaching up to pry her fingers loose form the rungs of the headboard. No dice. The rungs were thin and her fists were clenched in a death grip. I couldn’t even pry one finger loose. Her widespread legs kept me trapped and her hips pushed against mine as I fought to free myself, rubbing back and forth. Looking up into her eyes I could see the expression on her face was one of pure enjoyment. She wasn’t intimidated in the slightest. She was determined to beat me!

And she did. As I realized the awful fact that I was being pinned by her I felt a surge of lust and excitement like I’d never felt before. With one final thrust my hips pushed up against hers, my hands clutched at her wrists, and I had a shattering orgasm in my jeans.

What a freaking humiliation. I don’t know if she realized fully what was going on with my climaxing and all, but she realized she had just beaten me. I moaned in a weird combination of relief and despair and stopped fighting, my strength gone. “Do you give up?” she asked eagerly. I could only nod, weak and diminished. I had just been overpowered by my date, a girl I liked! I was beyond redemption. Closing my eyes, I just lay there as she rolled off of me.

At that point I fully expected her to rub it in. She had beaten me fair and square and I had no excuses. She deserved to rub it in a little. I was pathetic.
Instead, she sat up and started chattering about something inconsequential as if nothing unusual had just happened. After a few minutes I sat up, made a little small talk, and said good night. Psychologically, I was a mess. I had just been beaten up by a girl and had reacted by cumming. WTF??? I drove home in a fog.

As the following week passed I thought of her often. There was no way I could face her again after she had shamed me. But as the week went by I started thinking more about the excitement I had felt and how I would like to feel that again, and the memory of the shame became overshadowed. I had to see her again.

When I called her to ask her out again she surprised me by accepting eagerly. I’m not sure what I expected; derision maybe, mocking laughter… I just didn’t know. But she said yes right away and I was encouraged. Maybe she didn’t think I was some kind of weakling.

So this time, we did the usual dinner and drinks thing and I started to head towards her house to take her home but she surprised me by saying, “Why don’t we go to your place?”

My place? The love-nest-by-the-sea? Hell yes!

We drove to my condo and she liked it right away. I had gotten rid of all my ex-girlfriends influences and had decorated in a contemporary, clean look. Plus, I was a big-time music lover with a killer stereo and put on my all-time-favorite make out record – Marvin Gaye’s “What’s Going On”, a sure-fire way to get a girl to remove her panties. That and alcohol, anyway.

I dimmed the lights, we had a couple of drinks, laughed, and the subject of last week’s wrestling match never came up, which was great in my eyes. Even though I felt humiliated, perhaps it wasn’t a big deal to her and she hadn’t realized how her defeating me had subtly changed our relationship. Cool! One thing led to another and when I suggested we retreat to my bedroom she agreed.

Sweet – I was in! I was finally getting to be able to see that 5’9” body naked! It had not escaped my attention that not only were her breasts exceedingly firm; her ass was hall of fame material. She really looked stunning in the right clothes. She had told me she worked out and I believed it, I was dying to see her naked. She took my hand and I led her down the hall.

We got in the bedroom, which was more than big enough for my king-size bed, and paused to kiss a few times. I do have to say, that even though I considered her a virginal cock-teaser, that girl could really kiss. She put her full attention into it and even though I was more of a guy who considered kissing a prelude to foreplay she had convinced me to slow down and enjoy the sensation more and I really liked it too. I had never known a girl who could kiss like that. Even today it gives me chills. She was so sensual and attentive we often found ourselves at it for far longer that we realized.

I began to unbutton her blouse, soon managing to strip her to her underwear. Her body was even better than I had imagined, full and shapely without being flabby. As I scrambled out of my clothes to get down to my underwear she suddenly grew coy, her attitude suggesting maybe we were going too fast. I was frustrated. It was date number four, for Christ’s sake! The rules from my imaginary Book of Guy Stuff proclaimed that by now she should be putting out, but she was still cockblocking.

We were on our knees facing each other in the middle of the bed locked in an embrace. I was through kissing – I wanted some action! Then I had a brainstorm.

I said, “Hey, you want to play a game?”

“What kind of game?”

Making it up on the spot, I said, “It’s called King of the Bed. We each try to push each other off the bed. The winner is King.”

She instantly accepted. “You’re on.” Before I could say anything else she dove at me and knocked me onto my back. Within seconds we were rolling around wrestling. This was great! Her 145-lb body felt solid and ripe, and I was getting more and more turned on by the minute. I managed to get her over to the edge of the bed and prepared to shove her off but she rolled over on top of me. Now it was just like the other night in her bedroom but she didn’t have a headboard to anchor herself so instead she tried to grab my wrists. I broke loose and rolled her over, now on top of her and grabbing her wrists instead. I felt a moment of redemption as I was now in control of her heaving body and felt I had just reclaimed a scrap of my manhood. Then she drew her knees up to her chest, planted her feet against my hipbones and shoved.

I flew backwards as she launched me with her powerful legs and I thudded to the carpet onto my back. She had won.

I scrambled to my feet, face flushed, embarrassed. She had beaten me again!
She rose to her knees and thrust her hands in the air in a classic victory pose. “I win! I’m King- I mean Queen, of the Bed!”

“You were lucky,” I said, and dove at her. This time our efforts intensified. Although turned on I was also all too aware that she was undoubtedly starting to feel that she was stronger than I was. There was no way I could allow her to think that. As we rolled around in earnest the only sounds were panting and the occasional muttered threat, like, “Okay, you’re really going to get it now.” She was dishing out threats just as frequently as I was, not intimidated in the slightest and it was kind of making me mad. Who did she think she was?

Her big, wriggling body was proving to be extremely difficult to control and I wasn’t able to push her off the bed, but at one point I found myself sitting on the back of her thighs and playfully swatted her ass a couple of times. “You’re bad. You deserve a spanking.”

She bucked me off, turned and dove at me, wrestling me sideways until I found myself face down, perpendicular across her thighs. While I tried to roll away from her she threw one leg across the back of my legs, planted a forearm against my lower back and began swatting me on the ass. “No, you’re bad,” she said.

This was too much. I tried to get out from underneath her but it took me long enough she was able to get about five or six good slaps in. She was fucking spanking me! Now I was getting angry and tackled her but she got both arms out and shunted me to the side. Then, lying on her back she planted both feet against my side and began pushing me towards the foot of the bed. I tried to sit up but she quickly countered by propping herself up on her elbows and kept kicking at me, rolling me over a couple of times and before I knew it I fell off and was on the floor. She had won again.

I rose to my feet slower this time, humiliation setting in. She was on her knees again, fists raised in the air, looking at me in triumph. I sat on the edge of the bed with my back to her, dejected.

“Want to go again?” she asked cheerfully.

“No. You win.” Although logically I felt as though I had a good chance of defeating her, what if I couldn’t? Could my ego stand losing to her again? What a stupid game.

She must have sensed my attitude because the next thing I knew she was leaning into my back and wrapped an arm around me. “Come on back here,” she whispered in my ear. She wriggled her way back to the top of the bed and held out her arms. I crawled over and she pulled me on top of her, kissing her way up my neck. When I moved my hands down to slide off her panties she didn’t object.

Finally, we had sex and it was great. It almost took away the sting of losing to her. Almost. But there was much more to come. What I didn’t know at the time is that she was just getting started.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

The Following 105 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
2big2wrestle, ace2334, AngryGoat5, angscud, benj1707, Beygir, Boze_Turk, cal2018, Celipa, Cephalon, Chadillac, Chamilon, chencking, clcc2222, clive, crossedankles, ddelurker, deepkick, dersu, dick4206969, djpapajoe, dredder, elroy62, enigma, fattypang, findway, frankyb, Frule, galaxy advisory, gannicus3, Gbsox19, Genericname2001, georgebaltz, giordano, herman, Highend, Ilfm0856, ILMW, jfbowers369, jim1245, John3, Jrad, Jrock555, jstewart, kastanie26, kingroyce2, Kitten, ksr32, Kurukumi2, l0000, liao51, Maitsek, MarvinEhre2, Mehrab, michael1990, MikeyG, mixfightor, Mliop, mookie69, mr56975, musclead, Naji, Newsooner, Om Kumar, Pablo, pacoloco10, postpost, Pottsville, quackcow345, rassel4fun, Rhinos, rosario, rr-marc, s0ltan, sadmachine, sakehiro, scissorme2tight, ShadowHy, shulkjin, Sicod79, Sirius, sjw2214, snarkhunter, sobo, SofritoBandito, Sohee, stelken, stev10, Terminalviscosity, thumbie_21, tiger, Tightsman, Troof99, Unknown156, Wannawrestle, warthog, wash3185, Wrestler75006, WrestlingVirgin, wsxqaz, xao01, xbr123, xkatt4717, Zeus28, zmaj1
Old 23-May-18, 02:32
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling with Kelly - A supposedly fun thing I'll never do again

I like the likes, but I love to comment on the comments.
C' mon fellas, I'm spilling my guts here. Gimme some feedback!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-18, 02:54
Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Haha I think we're all just eagerly awaiting the rest! If it helps you're inspiring me to write about some personal experiences also

Great writing so far. A real story is just different than fiction. I can feel the conflict in your head there. Personally I've never felt it, I figure if a girl is good enough to beat me then she probably knows she's exceptionally strong and it's that I'm a wimp.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankyb For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-18, 03:29
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Great start. I can't wait to hear more. I can relate to the beginning of your story, although I never acted out on my fantasy. I live it though stories like yours, it's probable safer that way. Regardless, I'm looking forward to hearing your story.
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-18, 10:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I really identified with a lot of the stuff you were saying about public vs private life at the start, mate. I jealously guarded the secret of my mixed wrestling fetish for yeeeears. I did not, however, encounter an exciting girl like Kelly who allowed me to live out my fantasies. I did marry the first girl who would consent to scissor me, though. The less said about that the better, however, because when that all fell apart I ended up feeling more weird and less normal than ever. I do love living vicariously through your stories though, mate. Thank you for all you've written in the past and for baring your soul with this one. I really look forward to reading more about your time with Kelly.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-18, 14:05
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Funny how girls named Kelly always enjoy wrestling. Well told, well written, my man...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-18, 15:19
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Great piece, and the personal feelings also bring more awkwardness and conflicts...the contrasts between your internal struggles and what happens "in the outside world" are beautifully expressed : a strange mix of pure longing, fulfillment and sadness.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-18, 18:10
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,275 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Funny how girls named Kelly always enjoy wrestling
Unfortunately we don't have girls named Kelly in Russia
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-18, 19:40
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Really enjoyed reading your story. I look forward to the next chapter.

I do hope this forum is helpful for you in not feeling bad about your feelings and desires. The world has come a long way in accepting of all different preferences. I do still struggle with my feeling at times but overall, I realize what I like and it is not illegal. There have been other discussions about how this fetishes affects relationships and everyday life. The one thing I can say, there is now nothing unusual about a kick ass girl. Anyone that still thinks a man should always beat a woman is simply delusional.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scissorme2tight For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-18, 19:41
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

This is the best thing i have read. On the wrestling side of things

You are a talented writer, and you have nailed it. Kelly sounds just great! and it's quite possible this playful wrestling situation gets her hot and bothered as does you.

Even if it wasn't true, you make it real (because maybe it is real) anyway its a great read.

We want more please so stop lolly gagging around and help us understand

EDIT: you posted this just yesterday, take your time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling