Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-12, 06:08
Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Scissors over the phone

SCISSORS OVER THE PHONE

For the first year of their relationship Victoria had been treated rather badly by Dan-
iel. He took her for granted and at times he even was disrespectful towards her,
laughing at her in the company of others. Sometimes she thought he only wanted
her for her beauty, that he just needed her to show off that he was so popular he
could easily get the most beautiful girl at school.
All that changed one day when the mother of one of their friends humiliated Daniel
in front of Victoria by holding him between her legs in a tight and hard scissor that
made him cry like a baby. The muscular and experienced woman was called Tracy
Lucas and not only did she squeeze Daniel into a pulp, she also showed Victoria
how to do the same. That day Victoria got her first lesson in scissoring and squeez-
ing and Daniel got his first lesson in understanding female strength.
From that moment their relationship changed totally. Daniel not only started treat-
ing Victoria (as well as other women) with respect, he also for the first time experi-
enced something that he found surprisingly exciting. Although the pain and humilia-
tion had really hurt him he had to admit that there was something deeply sexy about
being dominated by a woman. A complete role reversal as we’re all too used to the
male dominant norm in the bedroom. She became the confident predator, he her
prey, and surprisingly he liked it. He understood how tired he was of having to al-
ways live up to the traditional masculine role.
In secret he hoped that Victoria would continue to dominate him like she did
that day. It was a fantasy in every sense, but one that he craved to act out. It had
seemed that Victoria enjoyed her new role as much as he had enjoyed his. If only
she would take the initiative to play again. Nothing better than the thought of a con-
fident sexy femme fatal hunting her victim using seduction and temptation - then
quickly surprising and subduing him with her beautiful lethal legs; enjoying leaving
him wriggling hopelessly between her powerful, controlling grasp until he’s weak
and submissive, completely at her mercy. Victoria’s legs couldn’t compare to Tracy
Lucas’ in muscular strength and technical skill, but he worshiped them all the same.
She couldn’t hurt him the way the older woman had, but she had very long legs that
enabled good leverage and she had really put all of her heart into her squeezing that
day.
Victoria thought that squeezing Daniel as hard as she could with her legs (and in
front of other people too) would finish their relationship for sure. To her big surprise
Daniel didn’t say anything about ending it. He just lay low and started to treat her
like his superior. And finally one day he asked her (almost begged her) if she would
like to scissor him again. She sure would and without hesitating she did.
Now Victoria has scissored Daniel almost daily for a couple of months to their
mutual enjoyment and as a manifestation of their changed relationship. With the
regular training Victoria’s slim legs are beginning to get stronger and her technique
is constantly approving with Daniel coaching her. They have experimented with
various scissor holds and with different levels of pressure in the squeezing, different
intervals and periods of time. But at one point Daniel complained that it was becom-
ing too much of a habit (although a very nice one of course) and that they should try more variations. So Victoria decided it was time for a new lesson from her expert
teacher.
When Daniel came to her room that afternoon she sat waiting for him on the
couch, ready for a long scissor session. She was dressed in underwear that she
knew he liked. A new pair of white silky stay-up stockings had been purchased for
the occasion. Daniel stopped in his tracks and marveled at the sight. He stripped
down to his boxer shorts without taking his eyes off her. She ordered him to crawl
up to her on all fours. As he reached his destination of her spread legs he sat on the
floor in front of her and put his head between her thighs. She slowly and sensuously
closed her stretched long legs around his neck and crossed her ankles. Then she
bent her knees and pulled his body towards her with her lower limbs. She held him
tight, but didn’t squeeze hard yet. And then she did something she hadn’t done be-
fore – she picked up the phone.
Victoria had arranged to call Tracy Lucas and get a new lesson from her - a ”live”
lesson, albeit a long distance one.
”Hello, Tracy, he’s here now. Right were his place is – between my thighs. And
he wants to experience something new. We are alone in the house and have all
evening to experiment.”
Daniels eyes were already glowing with anticipation and he could feel an instant
erection in his shorts.
”Alright, Victoria. I have my husband here to assist us. I thought it would be easier
to explain things to you if I’m actually doing them myself at the same time.”
Victoria could hear Tracy tell her husband to come over to her. Mr. Lucas said
hello to Victoria and told her he was looking forward to this kind of remote tandem
scissoring that was a new experience to him.
”After fifteen years of being married to Tracy and fifteen years of being scis-
sored by her you’d think I’ve seen it all, but I tell you, she always finds new ways of
squeezing me. Never a dull moment. If anyone can help you, she can.”
Tracy took over the phone and asked Victoria what position she was in. She then
placed herself in the family sofa that had seen so much scissor action over the
years. It was in that same sofa Tracy had held Daniels neck between her thighs,
while coaching Victoria to scissor his body. Now Tracy’s husband sat down in the
same position as Daniel and the lesson could begin.
”At first, have you considered the variations you can use in every single hold? Now
you’re holding Daniel in a front head scissor, right? Firstly there are a vast number
of positions you can use while applying that hold and then there are various ways of
executing the hold itself. I have made a scissor catalogue that includes all the holds,
positions and variations I can think of and I have tried them all to make sure that
they are possible to perform. How many holds do you think my catalogue contains?
Take a guess.”
Victoria made a quick estimation in her head. There were head scissors and body
scissors of course. And you could apply head scissors from the front and back, so
that would apply to body scissors as well. She realized she had never held Daniel
in a body scissor from the back yet. Body scissors worked best from the side, that
much she had learned by herself. She knew from experience that it was easier to
press your thighs close together from the side than from the front. This made her realize that you could use head scissors from the side as well. Another thing she
hadn’t tried yet. The lesson had barely started and already she had been given in-
spiration to try new holds.
”The way I see it you can divide scissor holds into six sections; body scissors from
the front, back and side, head scissors from the front, back and side.”
”Good girl! That’s exactly how I categorize. So how many do you think it will add
up to?”
”There may be thirty or forty variations to every section, so I would guess a total of
around 200.”
Daniel had heard and understood the conversation and wanted to have a guess
himself.
”There’s probably more than that. I guess 300.”
Tracy laughed triumphantly.
”You’re not even close. My catalogue consists of about 750 scissor holds and
counting the variations that you can use on every hold that should add up to…oh I
don’t know…somewhere between 3000 and 4000 I guess.”
Victoria went silent by the incredible fact she had just heard. Daniel asked her
eagerly what the amazing woman on the other end of the line had just said. Victoria
told him the number and they looked into each other’s eyes, seeing the endless pos-
sibilities the future had installed for them. They had definitely only experienced the
tip of the iceberg.
”Victoria”, Tracy said, ”why don’t you put the phone on loudspeaker so we can all
talk at the same time. Besides, you’re going to have to have your hands free soon
when we start the fun and games.”
Victoria did as instructed and Tracy asked them how many holds they thought
that they had tried this far. She and Daniel talked about it with Tracy listening on the
loudspeaker at her end. They told Tracy that the holds they had used most frequent-
ly were head scissors, both from the front and back. They had tried head scissors
in various positions: with both of them lying on the floor, with Daniel lying and Vic-
toria sitting on the floor, with Daniel sitting on the floor and Victoria standing and of
course with Victoria sitting on the couch and Daniel on the floor in the position they
were in now. Their favorite hold was the second one that Tracy had taught Victoria to
perform on Daniel that first time at the Lucas’ house. It was the reversed head scis-
sor with the girl lying on top of the guy, with him looking up at her ass. Victoria also
loved to put Daniel in body scissors from the side and the front. She would do this
lying down, sitting or even clinging onto Daniel with him standing up.
Tracy listened to this and said she definitely knew lots of holds they hadn’t tried.
What they had told her would amount to maybe 50 holds including different positions
and variations. So it was high time to start the practical part of the lesson.
”First there are the different ways your legs could be scissoring your victim. I as-
sume that right now your legs are bent at the knees, with your thighs resting on
Daniels shoulders.”
”How did you know that?”
”Well, we have been talking for quite a while already and I don’t think you have the
power to stretch your legs straight out in the air for that long. Most people would get
tired and quit after about two minutes.”
”I bet that you wouldn’t get tired that soon”, Daniel said.
”I’m not most people, Danny boy” Tracy replied. ”I think my record is hard to beat
for you Victoria, but that’s another little game you can play. I often try to beat various
scissor records. Do you have a clock near were you are now?”
”Yes.”
”Good. Lets start with timing how long you can maintain the front head scissor
hold with legs stretched out. Make sure you’re sitting comfortably so it’s your leg-
work you’re timing and not your stomach muscles. There are two variations of the
same hold for you right there. One where you’re in a sort of sit ups position, working
with your stomach, and another where your leaning against the back of the couch or
a pillow or your hands and letting the legs do the work. Do you understand?”
Victoria stretched out her long legs in front of her, still scissoring Daniels neck, as
she had been all the time. She then moved her upper body, leaning back and forth,
feeling which muscles were working.
”Yes, I see what you mean.”
”Alright, now place yourself comfortably and let your legs rest for a while. I will per-
form the same scissor as you at the same time as you, although my hold will prob-
ably last longer of course. Tell me when you’re ready and look at the clock.”
Victoria prepared herself by putting a big pillow behind her back, holding onto the
edge of the couch with her hands and inhaling deeply.
”Go!”
Two women simultaneously, but in different houses in different parts of the town,
stretched out their legs and scissored their loved ones’ heads. Victoria thought that
she could last longer than Tracy expected and at first it seemed easy. She squeezed
away and Daniels little sounds of pain encouraged her to keep up the pressure, but
after a minute she started to feel weaker. Tracy asked how she was doing and she
unsuccessfully tried to answer her with a relaxed voice. Tracy on the other hand was
breathing calmly and talking away at her end.
”Of course the amount of pressure is another factor here. Try different levels of
pressure and see which level makes you feel that you can maintain it for as long as
possible. You may feel that it’s easier to keep up the hold if you vary the amount of
pressure. I’ll try increasing the pressure over here.”
There was a big moan coming out of the loudspeaker of Victoria’s phone. Tra-
cy apparently had put on enough pressure to make her husband suffer. Victoria
wouldn’t give up the duel and squeezed as hard as she could to make Daniel moan
even louder than Mr. Lucas. Daniel did this sure enough, but it cost her strength and
she couldn’t keep up the pressure for more than maybe ten seconds. Soon the only
sounds in the loudspeaker at Tracy’s phone were the sounds of strain that Victoria
made. After two minutes Victoria’s legs started to tremble and she had to give up.
Tracy squeezed on while she talked to Victoria.
”Not bad, Vicky. Two minutes is very good for a novice with untrained legs. While I
finish off here I’ll tell you about some other record-breaking exercises. Another thing
you can clock is how long you can keep maximum pressure in a scissor hold. Look
at the clock and squeeze away with all the power you can muster. When you feel
the pressure decreasing you look and see for how long you could keep it up. Just
be careful so you don’t hurt Daniel irreparably. Or you could try squeezing various objects until they collapse. The possibilities for record breaking scissor games are
endless if you use your imagination.”
After five minutes Tracy finally let her husband loose. Victoria had recovered her
breath and asked about Tracy’s own record.
”I think it’s around eight minutes, but I don’t want to exhaust myself yet. We have a
lot to look forward to. Maybe we’d better skip the records for now and move on.”
Victoria told Tracy that she liked straight scissors the best and that it was a shame
that she couldn’t make it last longer, but she would practice hard to be able to main-
tain the hold for longer periods of time.
”Don’t worry love, you’ll soon be able to last longer. And of course there are oth-
er positions that enable you to squeeze with straight legs for as long as you like.
Straight legs are of course the best way of squeezing hard. There’s nothing like
placing a man’s head as tight in your crotch as possible and scissor him with legs
stretched out as far as possible, trying to press your thighs so tightly together that
your knees are touching.”
Daniel was excited beyond belief just hearing Tracy talk like this and imagining
Victoria following those instructions.
”Still it’s a shame I can’t squeeze longer in this very position”, Victoria said. ”I love
sitting on the couch like this and looking down at my obedient slave boy.”
”Every problem has a solution, dear. Just place a table or something else with the
right height in front of the sofa, behind your slave boy. Then you can squeeze him
with stretched legs for as long as you like, resting your feet on the table.”
Tracy could hear the exultation of them both through the phone. She then pro-
ceeded with the continued education about the different ways a pair of legs could
scissor. By demonstrating on her husband and describing to Victoria what she was
doing, she made Victoria follow her movements and combine theory with practice.
Tracy told her that there were basically three ways you could place your legs in eve-
ry scissor hold; with legs straight, with legs bent (still with ankles crossed) and with
one ankle behind the knee of the other leg (which was known as a figure 4). Victoria
tried the three scissors, still sitting on the couch with Daniel on the floor facing her.
The figure 4 scissor was new to her and it was a nice variation. Tracy told her that if
she would use it in a head scissor from the back she could almost strangle her vic-
tim with her leg. Victoria imagined the feel of Daniels Adams apple under her calf.
Tracy further informed her that figure 4 was good for holding on but not so good for
squeezing hard, since the knees were further apart than in regular scissors. Victoria
also was told to try holding onto the bent leg with one or both hands. And then she
tried holding the victims head by the hair. And then pulling the head towards her with
both hands. So it would seem that to every scissor hold there were firstly three vari-
ations regarding how you placed the legs and then variations of the three variations.
Victoria was beginning to understand how the scissor catalogue could be so vast.
Next Tracy suggested that they should start to fully investigate one of the six sec-
tions of the catalogue. She picked her husbands favorite, which was head scissors
from the back (or neck scissors). The reason for this being his favorite was that he
could see his wife’s beautiful legs stretched out in front of him while being scissored.
Tracy ordered both men to lie down on the floor on their backs. She and Victoria
then sat down and placed their victims necks between their thighs, scissored them with straight legs and also lay down on their backs. This was hold #1 in Tracy’s head
scissor back catalogue. The same hold with bent legs was called #2 and with a fig-
ure 4 you had #3.
Then Tracy showed all the variations of hold #1 she could think of and Victoria
followed her. First she placed her arms behind her neck, resting calmly and mock-
ingly. Then she grabbed her victim’s wrists with her hands and pulled his arms to-
wards her. Daniel loved the new sensation of being pulled tighter into the crotch of
his sweet torturer. Next she leaned up on her elbows, looking down at her helpless
male with a sadistically lustful smile. And then Tracy performed her favorite scis-
sor hold variation as she grabbed the victim’s chin with both hands and pulled him
hard into her crotch and raised her stretched legs up in the air. She then lowered her
legs slowly until they rested on the torso of the male, still holding his chin. Next she
removed her hands, placed them on the floor behind her and lifted herself off the
ground, only touching it with her hands. Finally she sat down again, lifted her scis-
soring legs so high up that they pointed straight towards the ceiling and embraced
her thighs with her arms, causing enormous pain to her victim. All these variations
were numbered in Tracy’s catalogue as 1 a - 1 h.
”Now you know a bunch of variations to a specific hold”, Tracy said. ”But of course
there are not just the holds and variations themselves to consider. Changing from
one hold or variation to another is also an art in itself. You can change slowly and
fluently or quickly and suddenly. There are so many ways you can pace your move-
ments and of course even more ways of choosing the order of holds or variations.
It’s like choreography. Let’s experiment with holds 1 a – 1 h for a while, changing the
order, the pace and the pressure all the time.”
Both girls went through the eight variations of hold #1 again, taking their individual
time, making their own choreographic patterns of movements and this time also us-
ing more squeezing power. For a period of about ten minutes nobody spoke. You
just heard heavy breathing and grunts of pain coming from both telephones.
Victoria was really getting into the new variations of the familiar hold. She loved
the feel of some of the positions and she loved surprising Daniel with unexpected
changes. He thought he had never seen her so passionately sensual before. He
loved the feel of her silky stockings squeezing relentlessly at the sides of his neck in
many ways he never had felt before. It was as if her legs had developed several new
muscles, never used before, that cooperated in massaging his neck in new wonder-
ful ways. He loved being placed in new positions, some of which hurt more than she
had been able to hurt him before. He felt totally enslaved by what her beautiful legs
could do to him. And his erection couldn’t possibly be any harder.
But still they had a long, wonderful evening ahead. Next Tracy started guiding
Victoria through her catalogue. Holds #2 and #3 also had eight variations. Then you
simply rolled over to the side for holds #4-6 and their variations. For holds #7-9 you
continued by rolling over on your chest with the victim under you, still with his neck
between your thighs and brutally facing the floor. And so it continued. Some of the
positions Victoria would never have dreamed of. Tracy’s scissor imagination was
very creative. For instance Victoria never realized that their favorite hold the reverse
head scissor could be applied in a back head scissor. Or that it could be executed
with her laying on her back with Daniel on his back on top of her or with him standing on all fours and her laying on her stomach over his back. Many of the holds were
really acrobatic. The most complicated ones weren’t the ones best used for squeez-
ing long and hard, but they were funny to try. Like sitting on Daniels shoulders, riding
and scissoring him while he was standing up or even walking around. Like hanging
up side down clinging to his body with arms and legs. Or like hanging from an object
in the ceiling like that girl in Diamonds are forever.
There wasn’t enough time to go through the entire scissor catalogue of course,
but Victoria felt enlightened enough. What she had learned during this lesson would
ensure that scissoring Daniel would never become monotonous again. How could
it? The scissor catalogue would take years to go through.
The practical part of the lesson lasted four short and amazingly wonderful hours.
Victoria and Daniel were bathing in sweat. They finished the session with making
wild passionate love, aroused beyond belief after four hours of scissor foreplay.
The excitement was elevated even more (if that was possible) by the sounds from
the loudspeaker of the other couple making love as well. After all four of them had
reached an exploding climax they lay resting for a while, catching their breath.
Then Tracy told Victoria that she also could consider many other aspects of the
art of scissors. This lesson was how to scissor, but where and when could also be
varied infinitely. Tracy had scissored her husband in many places, outdoors and in-
doors, other than in their home. Some were very strange places and they had visited
them at strange times. They had tried everything from the subway during rush hour
to closed department store windows after dark, every place from a beach by the
ocean to a stalled elevator.
Also you could experiment in using a variety of different clothes, maybe doing
some role-playing. And you could videotape or photograph your scissor sessions
and watch them together. Maybe watching a scissor hold on film at the same time
as you’re performing the same hold ”live”. Or you could scissor other people and tell
your partner what happened or even film it. Or you could write your own fiction scis-
sor stories. Why not start your own scissor website? Etc etc.
They finally reluctantly hung up the phone and Victoria and Daniel went to the
bathroom for a shower. During the shower Victoria put Daniel in a number of scis-
sors while the water poured over their bodies. She washed his hair while holding
him in a standing neck scissor. She played with his manhood while sitting on his
face in reverse position and applying a figure 4 scissor. She let him use his tongue
to please her while she was hanging from the shower cabin’s doorframe and scis-
soring his head from the front.
They dried up and went to bed for more scissors and sex. When they finally went
to sleep Victoria had her legs wrapped around Daniels waist.
Daniels expectations of future scissor adventures were enormous. Almost as enor-
mous as Victorias phone bill.
The Following User Says Thank You to smirnoff For This Useful Post:

Tags
fetish, headscissor, scissors, story