Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Apr-18, 03:21
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Camila reviews

Yea, the profile is why I haven't...but if she's a blue belt, I wonder why she wouldn't?
Old 12-Apr-18, 22:56
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I contacted her for a session a few weeks ago, she said that she was only offering fantasy wrestling, not even semi-comp. Beware if that's not your thing (I know it's not mine, so I didn't end up booking her).
She said the same thing to me. I told her what I wanted in the session -- I wanted to try to resist, and not really win but to fend her off -- and she said she'd ask Yasmin. After talking to Yasmin, she agreed to the session I wanted.

I think we went harder than she was expecting, but she clearly enjoyed and was telling me how much fun it was. So maybe she gave me a break because she'd spoken to Yasmin, whom I'd sessioned with previously. But that was my experience.
Old 19-Jul-18, 00:55
Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Recently saw Camila in Vegas. I recommend with 100% enthusiasm, no hesitations or qualifications.

We set up a semi-comp where I would be on defense and trying here and there but not really interested in attempting to gain the upper hand. I didn't ask for competitive so can't comment on questions above whether she offers that. I also mentioned I was into choke ko's.

To me, the hotness of a session turns on 2 main factors: how physically hot she is, and whether she "gets" the psychology of this whole thing from the guy's perspective and caters to it. Camila crushed on both. I thought her pics looked, frankly, good but not blockbuster. She is selling herself short on the pics. Very pretty in person, strong athletic body. Amazing butt, as pics and comments confirm.

Communication is not a problem, though english is not her first language. More importantly, she gets it. She is 100% into the role of enjoying physically dominating her session partner, and was responsive to preferences and adjustments.

This was at least tied for my favorite session. Sexy, great choke ko's, and sweet. If you're into scissors, that seems to be her favorite. She'll put you to sleep in no time, and genuinely enjoy doing it. Good variety of holds and control pins.

Last edited by derekwilliams923; 19-Jul-18 at 01:03.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to derekwilliams923 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-18, 22:59
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

This is true. She told me that she wrestles hard with me -- really at a competitive level -- because A) Yasmin vouched for me and B) because I'm concerned about her safety and not hurting her. She told me she broke a guy's wrist who had punched her in the face. I don't know that first hand, of course, just that she told me.

I will say that when I first went to set up a match with her, she was only willing to do fantasy. But I had just had a session with Yasmin and Yasmin spoke to her. After that, Camila agreed and we had a vigorous match.

We've had a number of them since and it's great.

That said, I agree that unless she tells YOU that she'll do more than fantasy, assume fantasy wrestling is what you'll get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Read the profiles folks. Never assume things about a session unless she tells you herself.
Old 31-Jul-18, 02:21
Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22
Last Achievements

She’s amazing though, she was my first session. Highly recommend (:
Old 12-Jul-19, 00:55
Points: 4,285, Level: 27 Points: 4,285, Level: 27 Points: 4,285, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Camila is simply amazing. I prefer semi-comp so when she said she offers fantasy sessions i was hesitant but she strongly suggested I give it a try and that it would fun. WOW, was I glad I did. When she walked in I was instantly attracted to her beauty and couldn't wait to wrestle. Let me tell you this beauty knows how to wrestle! Honestly, top 3 of many sessions. She doesnt want to offer "semi comp" because of a bad experience but treat her nice and she will rock your world with scissors, chokes, schoolgirl pins and heavenly smothers. Her personality and accent are infectious. She loves to trash talk while making you give.....loved it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 70mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-19, 00:49
Points: 2,734, Level: 21 Points: 2,734, Level: 21 Points: 2,734, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I am looking to session with her in 2 weeks when she comes to Boston. Any good insight on a gift to get her- wine/choc? I got wine for Skylar rene but turned out she doesn't drink..

any guidance is appreciated on how to get session off to a right start.
Old 23-Nov-19, 19:58
Points: 3,539, Level: 24 Points: 3,539, Level: 24 Points: 3,539, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Had a session booked with Camila then suddenly, she said she couldn't go through it since I didn't have a reference and canceled my booking. Understandable, but a detail like that should have been in her profile before I wasted my time.
Old 02-Sep-20, 04:05
waverunner115
This message has been deleted by waverunner115.
Old 06-Sep-20, 18:39
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpetersen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does she do Ko's?
I saw her recently.

She has a very sensual domination style. Her body is incredible - strong and thick. She's a bit thicker now than the pictures on her SG profile. Her best holds are her head scissors and facesits.

I asked for KOs in my email but when she applied rear naked chokes during the session she put a lot of pressure on my trachea so I didn't pursue it further.

Not into semi-competitive though (our session was on a hotel bed). Her English is pretty basic so her trash talk can only go so far.

Overall though she was a solid session. Friendly, beautiful, and very good with her holds. Also very generous with her time. I paid for 2 hours and we went for 2 and a half hours.

Last edited by FetishWebDev; 06-Sep-20 at 18:48.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:

Tags
camila, grapevine mixed, grappling, jiu-jitsu, scissors, session review, wrestling