Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jul-18, 01:15
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A woman defeating your conqueror

Have you ever witnessed a woman, who defeated you, being destroyed by another woman? How did it make you feel?
Old 19-Jul-18, 02:53
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: A woman defeating your conqueror

Yes. Many girls I have lost to have lost in female vs female matches. It definitely made me feel even lower.
Old 19-Jul-18, 08:39
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

An example that comes to mind is Veve Lane winning, eventually by several points, against Madam Mysteria. I guess I was thinking "wow, how is she doing that?!", as much regarding escaping or resisting Mysteria's headlocks and things like that (because I knew what they felt like for me!) as the points she scored herself.

Another one could be Flamedragan winning by I think a few points vs Grace, which I decided to watch several years after it happened, but I think I'm right in saying it happened very close to when I saw Grace myself (and probably after rather than before, but that's not so relevant when it's so close anyway). Maybe at that point my feelings would be mixed between "it'd be cool if she was doing that to me" at some points, knowing full well that if it started to hurt I'd probably not 'enjoy' it for long and tap if I wasn't able to escape lol, and "hmm, maybe I could manage to win against Flame and then we'd be sort of even between the 3 of us" haha, but that might be more a retrospective idea and still not a confident one!

I guess those are the main examples I can think of, if I'm not considering matches I saw before my sessions rather than after (when Grace went to DWW a few years before I saw her as an example, when Luzia and Daniela won against her I know and maybe I watched one or both of the matches in full but I forget as there were some highlights available which I have seen and the normal DWW descriptions and spoilers too) and also not either things I read in terms of scorelines without seeing any footage, or very close matches that maybe even went to overtime (Diana of Czech Republic has wins against my 'conquerors' in those contexts for example - a big win I didn't watch and a narrow one I did; I'm not particularly surprised she does of course even though both those are notable and impressive results).
Old 19-Jul-18, 11:14
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

yes back in the days when I used to wrestle a neighbor girl. lost her to her one time by a schoolgirl pin. later that day she lost to her friend by a schoolgirl pin too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post: