Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Aug-15, 14:59
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default caught again

OK,so had it just been that one incident I proably could've moved on, chalked it up as an anomaly, greatly due to my hestitancy and unwillingness to be physical with a female much smaller than me. Alas, there's more to this story, and please believe me, I'm not making this up.For most people it's hard to conceptualize a smaller female taking on a bigger guy who's actually not a couch potato and physically dominating him.

So how crazy is this? Two weeks after catching this teen burglar in the act and everything that ensued I'm relaxing, watching TV and hear a knock at the door. I get up take a look and see the chick at my door with three other girls, another black girl about 5'6" 150 sort of thick, busty, a latina taller than the others, around 5'8", a little thin, but curvy, probably only weighing about the same as the burglar, and a little asian (Filipino?) chick 5 even, 105 or so and of them all the most athletic looking, really toned. Also, while the other two new girls had more of an amused look, the little asian teen had this look of genuine interest.

So here I am wondering why this girl would show up like this and curiosity gets a hold of me and I open the door to confront her. When I do this she smiles with this knowing look and says " I know I embarrassed you and you want to prove yourself, but I've been thinking about it and I think I can take you any time." "Anyhow I told my girls about it and they didn't really believe me and I wanted to show them I was telling the truth." " So I'm challenging you to a fight and the girl are just going to watch. Just you and me again, a chance to get even. If you don't accept I know you're afraid and my girls will believe me."

Damn it, she was right, I had to prove to myself that it was a fluke, a near improbable amount of coincidences enabling her to beat me down and dominate me, and I couldn't back down in front of her friends. Against what was probably my better judgement, not knowing any of these girls, except in bad circumstances (the break-in) I let them in and we went upstairs to the scene of the crime so to speak.

Right as we're about to face off I say " Listen, last time you caught me off guard, and I really was trying not to hurt a little girl like you, so are you sure you want to do this?" She looks at me, starts stripping down and says "Hell
yea, and since you're going to be my bitch again, and I don't want no ripped clothes again I'm going to fight you nude, and you're going to be servicing me again anyway." "OK", i respond and what the hell, strip to my boxers.

The girl looks at me and is like c'mon. I go at her take a big swing and she sidesteps me. Damn, I think, she's quick. I approach her again, determined to just end this quickly, a couple of hard hits and she'll quit and that'll be the end. I step in and throw some more punches, but shit she dodges them all, and her girls are getting excited, one of them goes " Oh damn Cheri, he can't hit you, beat his ass down!" This time as I go in, I get ready to just grab her and wrestle her down, it's getting embarassing to keep missing her, and once I grab her she won't have a chance, I'm just too strong for her.

I go to tackle her and as I do she jumps in the air and comes down down hard with an elbow to my head and grabs my head and hits me with her knee twice, really quick in the head. I back out and now I'm on the defense, and she's got that smile again. Now her girls are talking at me, laughing, "Oh shit, you about to get your ass whupped by a little girl." Now she comes in and she starts throwing some punches which I try to block, but she's so damn quick I can't avoid them. I'm frustrated and a little afraid, trying to think what to do that will work. I decide to try taking her down again, ready for
her this time, but as I do she moves out of the way, jumps on my back and gets my neck in her arms. "Remember this, it's the sleeper again?"

Oh, fuck, she has me again, but I pull an arm off, only to have her punch me from behind real hard a couple of times, and I let go, and she gets the choke in again. I can't go down like this, but feel the effects of the lack of oxygen. I decide to fall back and that will get her off, and hurt her. I do, but I need time to recover, and she's up too quick for me to be ready. She's on me throwing punches at my head and then she gets cocky and starts bitch slapping me and and choking me and I catch break, because I manage to grab her arms and roll her over. I am exhausted and dizzy though, so I need to end this quick now.

As I roll her she hits me again and again, and I lose my advantage. I fall on top of her and we end up rolling around, normally I would be able to just overpower her, but in my state I can't and she get's me in a headlock and is squeezing with everything. I roll her over and am on top again, but I'm done, I just have no energy left. She can see this and flips me over and stands over me and says "remember my pussy?" I say "please don't, you win" Her girls are laughing and egging her on. She then sits down on my face and I can't breath, I'm suffocating in her pussy again, clawing at her to get her

off, to no avail. Unexpectedly she gets off, stands up again, and commands me to get on my knees and kiss her ass. I don't even bother to protest, I know I can't stop her, so I get on my knees and kiss her ass, her friends just loving it.

She turns around and pulls my face into her pussy and has me service her again, and again. My manhood is being destroyed, and this time I can't say it's because I was holding back or she got lucky, and her friends saw the whole thing. That made it worse, worse beyond that night.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fightingfemalefan For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-15, 20:36
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: caught again

That's pretty cool that she came back now maybe in a few nights one of the other girls should come back by herself and challenge you to some kind of match.