Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Feb-18, 10:33
Points: 3,670, Level: 25 Points: 3,670, Level: 25 Points: 3,670, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Tournament

After reading a few stories on here, I finally decided to have a try myself. I would welcome comment, but please make it something constructive! As I'm describing a mixed wrestling tournament, in time there will hopefully be both F v M and F v F, however I intend to skip the M v M matches unless I get a massive outcry to include something!

Hope you enjoy!
-------------------
Intro

My life had always involved a lot of moving around, but it looked like I was finally able to stop being dragged around by my parents work, we had settled in a fairly small town and at 18 I was pleased to finally be able to look out for myself and knew that if my parents needed to move on again I wouldn’t have to go with them. I’d always felt lucky to be able to travel around with my parents, but now I was ready to stay put for a while and try to find a group of friends and maybe a more stable life!

It was that aim that had brought me to the local youth club, the town had little in the way of entertainment or activities for anyone under the age of about 30, so the concept of ‘youth’ had clearly been stretched a little, and the place tended to cover anyone from young kids to about the age of 25. I’d been going along for a few weeks when one of the guys I met there, Mike, told me about the contest.

‘It happens every year, over in the sports building’ he nodded across to the old sports hall, the building was now generally reserved for the older members, the younger club members tended to stay in the main rooms where there were computer games and tv’s to watch. Despite its name, the ‘sports hall’ wasn’t used for sports that often anymore, I’d seen some sports equipment, but whenever I had been there it had generally been set up more like a bar, someone had set up a music system, and there were tables and things around for the members to have a drink and catch up. I’d found it one of the best features of the club.

‘so, what? It’s a wrestling contest?’ I looked at him; ‘mixed wrestling??’ he smiled as he saw the dubious look on my face. ‘Yeah, but don’t be fooled, you might think the girls wouldn’t have a chance, but there are some rules in their favour, and some of them are quite athletic’. I shrugged as we walked across to the building, ‘so how does it work?’ I asked curiously; ‘well, it’s only open to over 18s, most people do sign up so we end up with about 24, usually ends up about 50/50 guys and girls, and we’re split into groups, ideally 3 girls 3 guys’ he began, explaining the process ‘you fight the others in your group to a best of three, submissions only, and top 4 go through, that’s setup to make sure it’s definitely still mixed in round 2. Then it’s groups of 4, based on your 1st round ranking, so if you come top in your group, you’ll be with people who came lower in their groups’ He turned to face me, I nodded slowly ‘ok, I get that, so bit of an advantage to finishing higher’ he smiled ‘exactly, it goes on like that, back into groups, top 2 progress so there is 8 for the 3rd round, again two groups of 4, top two go into the final round robin to determine the winner.’

‘Sounds like you could end up with a lot of matches if you get all the way! How intense do they get? What are the rules like?’ I asked, he shrugged ‘well the rules are pretty straightforward, it’s wrestling not brawling, so no biting, or scratching or anything like that, the girls get a slight advantage that they are allowed kicks, knees and elbow strikes to the body if they’re in a mixed match, guys can’t do that, grappling only for us, and this isn’t WWE, no crazy stuff that might injure someone!’ I laughed as we walked into the building ‘no worries there, can’t see much of that going on! Ok, guess I should give it a go!’

We both signed up and had to wait around to see who we were paired with, Cathy and Hannah came over to join us ‘Hi guys!’ waved Hannah cheerfully, ‘did you sign up? We’re both in!’ she giggled, I looked across at them surprised, granted I didn’t know them that well but I was surprised ‘really? You two are wrestling?’ Cathy was big, at around 5’8 and 170lb I figured she would have a weight advantage, but she sure wasn’t sporty, Hannah was more athletic, she had been a cheerleader through high school and had a great figure, but she didn’t seem like a fighter, she was too bubbly and cheerful! Hannah smirked and winked at me ‘why? You scared to meet us on the mats?’ she giggled. I rolled my eyes and started to respond, but Hannah interrupted with a loud WHOOP as she say Tyrone come over with the final teams and we sauntered over to have a look. Mike had been right, 24 had signed up so we had ended up with 4 groups of six fighters. I quickly looked at my group listing:

GROUP 1
Donna
Paula
Matt
Steve
Jayne
Cathy

Turning back I saw a smirk on Hannah’s face, ‘well not me, but guess you’ll get to see what Cathy’s got!’ giggling again as her and Cathy started to walk away. I turned back to Mike, ‘how is your group?’ he shrugged, looking slightly unsure ‘tricky one, couple of new people I don’t know, looks like your group is harder, although you got the only group that’s 4 girls and only 2 guys, the rest are 3 and 3, take that as you will’, I frowned as I looked back at the list, I didn’t particularly recognise anyway else’s name, Mike walked over and started to point out some people on the list ‘Donna and Jayne are good friends, and a little bitchy! Especially Jayne, she is short but mouthy, Donna is just tough, she got to the final last year and only narrowly lost, she was pissed about it too so don’t expect mercy!’ he smirked ‘Paula I don’t know too well, so you’ll have to wait and see, Steve isn’t too bad, fairly big guy, but don’t think he’s ever really done much sport, I think he’s been out in the first round two years in a row’ I nodded as I listened to him reeling off names, and looked down to see that my first match was going to be against Jayne.

ROUND 1 Match 1 – Matt v Jayne

The match was set for later that evening, I arrived in plenty of time and made my way through to the sports hall, entering I was immediately taken by the change, most of hall had been cleared and rows of benches had been pulled out to provide seating, I noticed that most of the people in the tournament were there for the first round matches, plus quite a few others, there were 8 sets of mats laid out, so plenty of space for matches, each with a group of around 5 or 6 watching on the benches. I spotted Cathy and gave her a quick wave, I knew she was up against Donna, and they had a larger crowd of about 10, I assumed people were interested to see if Donna was out for blood after her narrow loss last year.

Finding my spot, I saw Mike and Hannah were there waiting ‘hey bud’ he smiled as I approached, ‘you ready for this? Hannah and I are fighting later, so thought we’d come say hi and wish you luck!’ I smiled as he gave a me a quick pat on the shoulder ‘let’s hope I can make a good start,’ I grinned as I turned to see Jayne arriving. I had stripped down to a pair of loose black shorts and a white t-shirt, at 6’2 and around 180lb I was one of the bigger guys in the tournament, I hoped that would help me out, but I knew I wasn’t particularly big built, I had done a little sport, but with all my moving around I’d never gotten into anything in a big way.

Looking across I saw Jayne stripping down, leaving her in a pair of red bikini shorts and a matching bikini top, her feet bare as I looked her up and down, her body was well toned and Mike had told me she did a lot of gymnastics, but her tournament stats put her about 5’2 and 100lb so I was confident my big size advantage would put her down quickly. Despite this she was clearly ready for a fight, her short hair was fiery red and her glare told me her temperament matched ‘you ready to get your ass kicked big boy!’ she yelled across at me, surprised I paused for a moment, glancing at Mike as I saw him smirk, but she gave me no chance to retort ‘don’t look at your boyfriend look at me, the little bitch who’s gonna wipe you out!’ I sighed as I stepped up on to the mat, feeling my bare feet sink in to the soft surface, it was clear this was going to continue ‘nothing to say wimp?’ she yelled across at me, ‘or you just figuring out how you’re going to submit?’ I rolled my eyes as I dropped into a crouched stance, ‘let’s just see if your fight matches your mouth!’ I smiled, my hands coming up ready.

I glanced across at the ref, looking for him to signal the start, and made my first error. Jayne saw me glance to the side and wasted no time, lunging forwards she slammed her shoulder into my chest, the dropped to spin with her leg outstretched, sweeping for the back of my ankle as I staggered a little ‘HEY!’ I yelled out as I felt my legs kicked out, falling helplessly as I crashed down heavily onto my back, grunting at the impact, I saw Jayne leap athletically back to her feet before she jumped and crashed down on me, landing heavily on my stomach with both knees ‘UURRGGHH!’ I gasped as my body bucked, she was light but the impact still forced the air out of me. Coughing I felt a moment’s release as she lifted off me, allowing me to breath before she dropped again, this time her knees landed squarely on my chest, her left sliding up slightly to press on to my throat ‘AAAAHHH!’ I gasped as her weight pressed down, slapping at her thigh as she choked me, luckily for me the ref saw it and forced her to back off, letting me breath again as she lifted, rolling on to my side to prevent another drop.

She smirked down at me ‘wimp!’ she mocked ‘I knew you would be easy! What? You thought cos I was a smaller woman you would beat me huh? Tough guy?’ as she taunted me she grabbed my ankles, forcing me to my back as she pushed my feet up, crossing them at the ankles as she forced my heels to my butt and sat down on my legs, keeping them trapped as she reach for my arms, I was still trying to catch my breath from her illegal choke when I felt her grab my arms and yank back, lifting my chest off the mats as she pulled painfully on my shoulders ‘AARGGHH!’ I screamed as I tried to get some leverage, shocked to find that this little bitch had me trapped, I couldn’t move without causing myself more pain, her position giving her too much leverage on my arms for me to overpower her ‘submit bitch!’ she yelled down at me ‘you know you’re done here, tell everyone, nice and loud loser!’ she taunted, still trying to beat me down verbally as much as she had physically until I finally relented, with my arms and legs tied up I couldn’t tap and knew I’d have to submit verbally, flushing I finally shouted out my surrender ‘OK…STOP…I GIVE…I SUBMIT!’ I called out, my arms in agony as she held on a moment longer before finally releasing me and letting me drop back to the mat, flopping back I groaned as she stood up over me and placed her bare foot on my head ‘one down bitch!’ she grinned, stepping back as I tried to roll and swat her away.

Gulping in air I pushed myself back to my feet, glaring at her ‘it’s not over yet!’ I growled, and to my annoyance she just laughed ‘yes it is, it’s only a question of when I decide to finish you off!’ I glanced around quickly, seeing a look of sympathy on Mike’s face as I stood there, humiliated at my first bad loss, pleased that at least Hannah had gone to watch Cathy’s match. Turning back to Jayne I stepped out of my corner, dropping in to a crouch again, this time careful not to let my eyes drift as I kept fully focused on, feeling the anger building at the cocky grin plastered across her face. I heard the ref shout and we stepped in, this time she was more cautious and circled around me, her hands up, mirroring my stance. Finally I lunged in, grabbing for her hands as I tried to get locked up, smiling as I felt my fingers interlock with hers ‘you’re mine now bitch!’ I grinned, knowing my size advantage would help her and enjoying the look of concern on her face as I pushed forwards, intent on driving her back and down.

She seemed to falter as she pushed back against me, but was too small, I leaned up on my toes to overpower her, and suddenly felt the resistance go, my eyes widening I saw the smile on her face and realised the bitch had tricked me. As I pushed forward she suddenly dropped back, leaving me pushing against nothing as she dropped to her back and kicked her feet up for my stomach, with my momentum to help her she guided my body up and over her, feeling myself panic as my feet left the floor I flipped over her and crashed down heavily ‘UURGGHH!’ I grunted at the hard impact, my body slamming on to my back on the mats, barely hearing the gasp from the audience as they watched me land.

From that point on, Jayne showed how merciless she could be, as I hit the mat she rolled quickly back to her feet, leaping and slamming her knees down hard again to keep me winded before rising and proceeding to stomp and kick at me, anytime I tried to curl she simply slammed a kick into my stomach, pushing me to my back again as she continued to stomp and kick, switching only to leap for another knee drop to my chest and stomach. I had little left in the tank now, the smaller woman was destroying me, groaning I could do little other than try to cover up as best I could, a tactic which just left her pummelling my arms until she could break through again. After what felt like an age she finally relented, shoving me with her foot as she forced me flat to my back again, my arms and legs splayed out, my head still spinning as I tried to focus.

Groaning I shook my head, trying to clear my vision, and then immediately wished I hadn’t as she dropped to her knees above me and crawled forward over my head, finding myself staring straight up at her firm ass ‘that’s enough for you I think, time for a treat!’ she giggled as sat back, ‘NO DOMMMPPHH!’ my yell was cut off as she pressed her ass squarely on to my face. Momentarily I was frozen by shock and humiliation at finding this little bitch sitting on my face, but I also realised I couldn’t breathe ‘MMPPHHH!’ I squirmed under her, trying to shift her weight to gulp in air, but she had done her prep work well, I was bigger but her relentless beating had weakened me and this was adding insult to injury as I heard some of the female spectators laughing at my predicament. I felt her grinding her ass down on to me, matching my movements to keep me firmly pinned, it seemed like my struggles just forced my face tighter against her butt. ‘Comfy down there big boy?’ I heard her taunt, as she wiggled her butt in my face ‘don’t know that you deserved a treat like this! Bet you LOVE having my sexy ass on your face!’ I squirmed and bucked my hips ‘MMMPHHH!!’ it was bad enough smothering in her ass without her mocking, but all I was doing was tiring myself out further. She expertly rode my struggles, I was quickly realising I should have done more research on her, it was clear she knew more about wrestling that I did and I was struggling for air. Humiliated at being forced to submit again I quickly tried to tap the mat, but even as I did she grabbed my wrists, yanking my hands up and wrapping them over her thighs ‘what was that? Struggling with your arms too? Perhaps you should’ve just submitted!’ She laughed down at me, panic set in as I realised she had no intention of accepting my submission and I bucked harder, desperate to unseat her ‘Guess he isn’t submitting cos he likes my ass on his face too much!’ I heard her call to the audience, ‘MMPPHHH!’ my protests muffled under her as she tried to increase my humiliation further still.

I felt her weight pressing down firmly as my struggles started to slow, I was running out of air too quickly, I tried desperately to tap with my feet, slap my hands on her thighs, anything to get the refs attention, but it was in vain, she wasn’t going anyway. I couldn’t believe it, my first match and I was handed a beatdown by this little bitch. I was utterly humiliated; not just at the loss, but the knowledge that this was being watched. My movements slowed until I was barely resisting, I could still hear her laughing and mocking me to the watching crowd, but the words were fading, barely aware of anything now except the feel of the firm ass pressing tightly to my trapped face; and then finally I felt the release of unconsciousness approach, my vision flashing before I finally went out under her ass.
I groaned as I felt someone slapping my face, blinking as I started to come round, the bright glare of the lights in the hall invading my vision as I shook my head, trying to remember what had happened. Glancing up I saw the Hannah’s concerned face hovering over me, and across the hall I saw Jayne give me a little wave as she turned and wiggled her ass at me. Flushing I looked away, humiliated as the memory of my crushing defeat came flooding back. Hannah smiled down at me, ‘you’ll have to shrug this off, you’ve got TWO matches tomorrow!’ I groaned at the prospect. ‘Don’t worry though, you first is against Steve, and he got beat tonight as well, Donna might be another matter though. She just beat Cathy pretty bad, she’s out for blood this year, and she’s your third match!’ groaning again I closed my eyes, wondering if I could turn this around after such a complete humiliation.
Old 22-Feb-18, 22:05
Points: 347, Level: 6 Points: 347, Level: 6 Points: 347, Level: 6
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%

Default Re: The Tournament

Great start so far, I'm looking forward to more. That little bitch Jayne needs to go down hard though haha
Old 23-Feb-18, 01:21
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Wow, another great tournament story! I'm truly blessed! Thanks!
Old 01-Mar-18, 23:37
Points: 2,533, Level: 20 Points: 2,533, Level: 20 Points: 2,533, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Wonderful setup and writing! Keep it up!
Old 02-Mar-18, 23:37
Points: 3,670, Level: 25 Points: 3,670, Level: 25 Points: 3,670, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Thanks for the positive comments, glad to see you guys liked the story, hope I can keep it going, here's the next stage. Very brief review of a couple of matches, before the main event: Matt's next big challenge against the tournament favourite!

Any feedback or things you would like to see, feel free to add comments, or PM me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND 1 Match 2 and 3 – Matt v Steve and Donna

After my disappointing performance in my first match I had only one night to recover myself before my matches started again, and today I had two matches to contend with, and only a couple of hours between to recover. Looking at the listings I could see my first match was against Steve, he’d lost to Paula yesterday, apparently in a close match, so would probably be anxious for a win too.

Arriving back at the hall I met up with Mike, Cathy and Hannah outside. Mike and Cathy both had two matches today as well, Hannah only had one. I looked at the timings and saw we would all be fighting together in the first round. Cathy had Paula first, and would be taking on Steve after me. Mike was taking on Vicky and then Tim later for his group matches, and Hannah was finally getting her first match, against May. Walking in to the venue, we all wished each other luck before splitting off, heading to our respective mat areas.

ROUND 1 Match 3 – later…

The first set of matches were over and I headed across to the seating area, a little tired but feeling ok considering I’d just gone through a 3 round match. The match with Steve had started hard, but after I took him down with a bodyscissor and rolled into a camel clutch for the first submission my confidence had been high. Too high it seemed as Steve had come back at me harder in the second round, the fight had gone back and forth, he was clearly determined not to lose again, and finally managed to get me trapped down, twisting my legs up to roll me in to a boston crab and giving me no choice but to tap. The final round had us both on edge, both of us needing our first win we had gone in hard, but I had managed to get the advantage, after a few changes in control I finally managed to get behind him and lock in a sleeper hold and body scissor combo, I knew it was over, but I had to give him credit, he refused to surrender and kept fighting, almost breaking free, but it was no good, finally he succumbed and tapped before he passed out. When I released him he flopped to the floor exhausted and beaten again.

For my part, I was elated, after a rocky start I finally had a win and my confidence was back. Shortly I was joined by the others, it seemed they had also all won so the mood was good, particularly Cathy seemed pleased, by all accounts she had squashed the much smaller Paula, and was happy to see that Steve was looking so worn after my match, knowing she had him again later. Mike’s and Hannah’s matches had been closer, but both had managed to get a win.

We looked at the schedule and saw that Mike and I were both wrestling at the same time later, Cathy however was up earlier against Steve. So we decided to head over and watch her match, privately I also looked forward to the seeing Cathy in action, knowing I would have to face her later in the competition.

We made our way over and sat down on the nearby bench as Cathy stepped across on to the mat. I watched as she peeled off her shirt, leaving her in black yoga pants and a tight white t-shirt. Her clothes stretched over her large 5’8 170lb frame. The white t-shirt making a sharp contrast against her dark skin, the tight fit accentuating her large chest and butt, she brushed back the hair hanging loose to just below her shoulder as she stretched a little, looking over at Steve.

At 5’9 and 170lb, Steve had little size advantage over Cathy, and while she looked relatively fresh from her match, he still looked worn. I felt a slight twinge of sympathy, but then if he had submitted earlier in that last hold he would’ve preserved more energy for this match. Shrugging I watched as he continued to stretch, he had changed since our match and was wearing a pair of blue shorts and a black vest top, his hair looked slightly damp, so I assume he had tried to shower to try to freshen up before this, looking at him, I’m not sure it had worked that well.

As the match was about to start I felt someone shove in and looked up to see Donna pushing in next to me, she turned and smiled ‘hi there, I hear it’s you I’m crushing later?’ she smiled. I turned to look at her, getting my first proper look since the tournament started. She was dressed in a loose fitting tracksuit, giving little hint to her figure as she sat, but it was clear her build was not slight, and I could feel the firmness of her body as she bumped her hips into me to push me along the bench.

Leaning in she whispered in my ear ‘did you enjoy passing out under my friend’s butt?’ she giggled softly, knowing no one else could hear, ‘you’ll pass out under mine too, if you’re lucky!’ I felt my confidence dip a little as she taunted me with my earlier loss, her presence and dominant personality coming through as I felt her hot breath on my neck. Shrugging it off I tried to ignore her ‘let’s see what happens on the mat!’ I growled softly ‘for now I want to watch my friend’. Donna just smiled ‘oh her? Yeah, I kicked her ass too!’ she smirked as she finally pushed up, bumping me again with her hips as she walked away. I could help but stare at her firm butt as she swayed her hips as she walked away, I knew she was trying to get under my skin, and damn her it was working. Taking a breath I turned to see Steve and Cathy stepping up on to the mat.

The match with Steve was short, and painful, I was shocked to see Cathy totally steamroller the poor guy. It was clear he was still tired from our match, but Cathy took advantage and used her size expertly to keep him down and squash him into the match, she practically crushed the fight out of him in the first round, before trapping his head in her ample chest and smothering him until he submitted. I watched with a cringe as he barely staggered out of his corner in round 2, I hope Cathy would be merciful and take him out quick, but was surprised to see her break him slowly, wearing him down until he could barely hold his weight before she finally took him down to the mat. Forcing him easily to his back she quickly straddled the exhausted guy before dropping her big butt on to his face, my eyes widened as I saw Steve’s head almost disappear under her big, smothering ass, until he finally put an end to his suffering and submitted. Cathy raised her hands in victory, before rolling off his head, letting him gasp in air.

I offered some quick congratulations to Cathy, and left her with Hannah as Mike and I headed off to prepare for our matches. My early encounter with Donna had left me a little shaken, and I was frustrated with myself for letting her get under my skin. My loss to Jayne had clearly affected me, and knowing she had beaten Cathy, who could clearly handle herself, wasn’t helping my confidence.

Matt v Donna

Arriving on the mats I started to stretch, stripped down to my black shorts and plain white t-shirt again I breathed deeply trying to clear my mind and prepare until Donna’s sharp tones interrupted me ‘here early, must be keen to get your ass kicked’ she smiled as she slowly stripped off. I glanced up to see her clad in just a tiny black thong bikini, surprised at her confidence in baring herself like this, but I could see why. Her impressive 5’10 160lb body appeared to have almost no fat on it, she was toned and firm, her arms looked solid and strong, the tiny bikini emphasising her impressive chest and large butt. Her tanned skin looked smooth and soft, but every other part of her looked hard and unforgiving. She smiled as she saw me watching ‘like the show? This body is going to destroy you and make you beg!’, turning to raise her arms as she raised her arms in a classic pose, even trying not to watch as she tensed, I couldn’t help but notice the definition of the muscle in her body and firm looking biceps as she continued her attempts to intimidate.

Taking a breath I stepped up on to the mat, I felt prepared and refreshed after my previous match, and wanted to finish tonight on a high. Stepping up I dropped into a crouch, my body tensed and ready as I locked my eyes on Donna, the ref signalled us to start and we stepped out to meet each other. Donna’s frame adopted the same position as she bent her knees slightly, moving forward slowly until we were close. I was surprised to see she was much more cautious than her friend, and wondered if she lacked Jayne’s speed. Bringing my hands in we quickly locked up and I pushed up straight, trying to use my height advantage to get some control here, but trying to avoid the mistake I made with Jayne and get flipped again. Meeting my eyes I was surprised to see she was unrelenting, I had expected her to try to counter, but I was felt her arms tense, the muscles bulging slightly as she simply locked her feet and pushed back, grunting I suddenly realised, she was stronger than me.

Gritting my teeth I tried to push up on my toes, trying to maximise my height advantage but I could slowly feel her pushing me back, my hands bending as she slowly forced them back until I felt my knees start to bend ‘no…’ I gasped as my arms twisted back, pushing me down as I fell to my knees, my hands still locked in her grip as she stood above me, smiling down at me dominantly ‘there…on your knees….doesn’t that feel natural wimp?’ she grinned, a superior look plastered on her face.

I tried to pull my hands away, but before I could she used her leverage expertly to twist my arms back, pushing them behind my head to force my head forwards and down as she slammed her knee up hard, striking me hard in the forehead…again….and again….and again ‘UUURGGHH!’ I grunted at each impact, my head spinning as she finally relented and pulled me forwards, feeling her firm thighs gripping my head for a moment before she suddenly dropped her weight, her butt forcing my head down fast and hard straight into the mat ‘AARRGGHH!’ I cried out as my head was slammed into the mat hard, her weight driving it in firmly leaving me dazed on the mat as she shoved me to my back. I expected her to go for a quick win, but she was cruel and methodical, pinning my right arm she leapt up, dropping both knees down hard against my trapped arm ‘AARRRGGHHH!’ I screamed out as she did it again, and a third time, each making me writhe in pain as she slammed her full weight down on to my trapped arm, the pain making it hard to focus. Finally she relented, but only to switch to the other arm, repeating the process until both arms were in agony and essentially useless to me.

I felt her lift off me, but the respite was brief as her knees dropped again, this time slamming down on my stomach ‘OOOFFFF!’ I gasped, my body curling up as she drove the air out of me, before moving down to repeat her knee drop attack on my legs, focused on my knees as she slammed down repeatedly. I moaned as she took my body apart, her repeated savage attacks leaving my arms and legs in pain and too weak to resist as she paced around me, like a predator stalking a wounded prey. Trapped on my back I could do nothing as she eased over me, dropping to her knees, leaving me staring at her perfect butt as she lowered down, only pausing to grip my hair, making sure I stayed facing up as she sat down on my face.

I groaned as I felt my nose press between her butt cheeks. Jayne at least had worn shorts, Donna’s thin thong bikini gave me no protection at all as the skin of her ass pressed firmly to my face, smothering me as she started to grind down. Broken and humiliated enough, I could stand this and quickly tapped with my hand, the motion sending pain down my arm but mercifully the ref saw and made Donna stand.

Moaning softly as she towered over me, she simply placed one foot on my face ‘one down, one to go, we already know the result bitch!’ she smiled down at me as she walked back to her corner calmly, looking at her, nobody would even know she had been in a fight. Groaning I remained on the mat, struggling to my hands and knees slowly to crawl to my corner, my body aching painfully.

I barely reached my corner before the ref signalled the minute break was up and Donna was on me in a flash, grabbing my ankle she dragged me out of the corner like a sack of meat, back to the centre of the mat. Reaching down she grabbed my hair to pull me up to my knees again, forcing my head between her thighs. I gasped as my hands came in, grabbing her thighs weakly, moaning as I felt the strength in her legs as she finally tensed, the muscles bulging as she started to crush my head ‘AAHHH!’ I cried out as she slowly increased the pressure, feeling like my head was in a vice before she released me, letting me flop back to the mat.

Groaning I would like to think of that as mercy, but in my head I knew, she didn’t want me to submit yet. I felt her hands on me again as she pulled me to my feet, a little shaky on my aching legs as she pulled my face towards her ‘wait dommmpphhh!’ I gasped as she forced my face forwards into her ample chest. Her arms wrapped around me head, forcing me in tightly as she pulled me close, her breasts surrounding my head, cutting off my air again as I squirmed uselessly, my weakened arms slapping against her as I tried to move, feeling the pain as I moved my arms, the effects of her brutal knee attacks still affecting my movements. Feeling my body struggling, unable to get any air as she just stood holding me in place ‘that’s it wimp, don’t fight it, accept you’re fate!’ she laughed as I felt my legs and arms start to get heavy, sagging against her, her arms around my head the only thing holding me up until she finally released, holding my hair to keep me upright, feeling he burning in my scalp I grabbed her wrist as she leaned in to whisper in my ear ‘I’m not done with you, if you even think of submitting before I tell you it’s ok this won’t be over, I will find you later and finish destroying you when there is no ref to save you!’.

My eyes locked on hers, I could see no mercy there, my arms and body aching too much to resist as this powerful woman has so effectively taken me apart. Part of me wanted to retort, to scream at her, to submit and stop the pain. But as I looked in to her eyes I knew she wasn’t kidding, and the way she had attacked me here on the mat, I didn’t like to think what she might to do me if given the chance in private.

Still holding my hair, she finally broke our stare to dip into me, twisting my body as she pulled me toward her, my eyes widening as I felt her other hand drop to my leg and realised what she had planned. ‘no…don’t’ I gasped, but there was no response as she tensed and lifted me off the mat, I felt only a slight shake as she held me across her shoulders, her hands sliding to my head and shoulders as she pulled down, squatting as she showed off the crowd, lifting me up and down like it was nothing, as she pulled on my head and leg, stretching my back over her shoulders ‘AAHHHH!’ I moaned loudly as she tortured my body, barely struggling as she continued the torture for a moment before finally dropping me unceremoniously to the mat.

Hitting hard I groaned, lying curled on my side as I watched her walking around the mats, her arms raised, showing off for the small crowd, seeing the shock on the faces of those watching at the display of dominance Donna was putting on. Eventually she tired of her display, and I watched her approach me and felt her foot hit me hard in the chest as she kicked me over to my back, treating me like nothing as she forced me down and dropped down to sit on my chest, facing my head. I knew I should resist, but had no energy as she easily took control of my wrists and forced my arms above my head, leaning down she put her head close to my ear and whispered softly to me ‘you’ve lost, I’m going to move up and sit on your face now, until you pass out. Submission is not an option!’ she smiled as she lifted and edged forwards, her crotch pressing to my chin as her thighs gripped my head. I looked up at her, seeming to tower above me, I knew what was coming, I should submit and end the match, but her earlier threat still rang in my ears, I wished I could fight, but I could feel the fear. Humiliated by my cowardice I lay obediently still as she finally lifted and edged forwards to settle down back on my face.

My nose pressed firmly into her crotch, and as soon as she sat I could feel her wetness. I flushed, not only was this bitch beating me down, she was getting off on it. I felt the humiliation build as she slowly circled her hips, not just smothering me, but grinding on my face. The scent of her was filling my head, adding to her total domination as I lay there, accepting my fate as every snatch of breath was laced with her. Her movements allowed me some air, prolonging my fate as she ground down, seemingly ignorant of my struggles to breath, I felt her body tense, my face becoming wet with her juices.

Finally, mercifully I felt blackness overtake me and I faded out, still feeling her grinding against me as my body went limp under her. What felt like just moments later I felt my self being slapped awake, blinking to find myself sat in a chair at the side. Donna and Jayne stood above me grinning, ‘your friends are still fighting, I’m sure they will be along shortly, their matches just lasted longer’ she smirked, I felt myself flush as Jayne laughed at me. Donna leaned towards me, smiling as she saw my body tense involuntarily, making me flush ‘tell me’ she smiled ‘the few watching us there all saw me grind on your face, so do you think they still see you as a fighter? Or my toy?’ she giggled ‘and which do YOU see yourself as?’ laughing she finally pushed away and walked out, the two of them still laughing at me as I sagged and waited for the other matches to finish.
Old 04-Mar-18, 23:58
Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Brilliant. Part 2 was perfect. I'd love to see this keep going
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idkwhat10 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 06:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrassle14 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
tell me’ she smiled ‘the few watching us there all saw me grind on your face, so do you think they still see you as a fighter? Or my toy?’ she giggled ‘and which do YOU see yourself as?’
I see him as the luckiest bastard alive.

This was a great installment, mate. I loved the way Donna built the anticipation, taunting him with exactly what she planned to do, almost daring Matt to stop her. Of course he couldn't, so when she had her way on top of him it was doubly exciting. Thank you so much for writing this and I am eagerly looking forward to reading more in the future.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 21:25
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Cant wait for the match against Cathy! Been building for it quite abit now.
Great chapter once again
The Following User Says Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-18, 07:50
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Really enjoying this. I loved how Donna was in complete control so that she could do whatever she wanted with him and he was legitimately scared of her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-18, 01:25
Points: 4,310, Level: 27 Points: 4,310, Level: 27 Points: 4,310, Level: 27
Last Achievements

hope this is going to continue! great story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burger For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, tournament, wrestling