Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-18, 17:27
Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default An Unusual Workout

So this is my first time writing here so I hope yall enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

------------------

It was a nice sunny day in the park. There were very few clouds in the sky and the wind was fair.

Jogging along the path was Denese. A 6'2ft 19 year old mixed race girl with medium dark skin. She exercised regularly, giving her some strong muscle, especially in her legs, but she also had a little bit of fat, giving her some large legs with an equally big and round booty, both with a lot of power in them. Covering said booty was a pair of navy blue spandex short shorts, showing off her Amazon legs and allowing her behind to bounce a bit as she jogged. Higher up she wore a dark red sports bra over her sizeable chest, leaving her powerful arms free for the world to see. And on her head she had a wild poof of curly hair, almost an afro.

She had been jogging for a while, building up a good sweat before she stopped her pace for a rest. She let out a smile, proud of herself when she suddenly felt a sharp pain strike her back, followed by two more. She let out an "Ow!" before turning to see three small pebbles on the floor, and then looked up to see a group of three younger boys laughing behind a bench, one with blond spiky hair especially laughing with more pebbles in his hand, making it clear he threw it at her.

Denese seethed with rage, who were these gremlins to throw stones at people they don't know? She immedietly made a dash towards them, the boys immedietly realised their mistake and began to run away, dropping the pebbles. Unfortunately, Denese's athleticism allowed her to get there in seconds and she jumped on the bench and then off of it to land on the blond boy, her large ass crashing down on him. His friends continued to run, not looking back at their doomed friend.

He immedietly splayed out, unable to get up from under the much larger girl. She let out a sigh and looked down at him, pondering how to punish him. He groaned and let out his plea. "Please get off me...you're crushing me..." in response she simply rolled her eyes.

"Yeah whatever." She got up slightly and grabbed his shoulders to roll him onto his back. He immedietly tried to slap her hands away with his weaker hands and kicked his legs around. This of course did nothing to stop her as she just dropped her butt down on his stomach, her thighs gripping the sides of his torso, and then siezed his wrists and laying them down on her lap.

She looked around to make sure no one was here to see this, as it was an odd sight indeed. Luckily there wasn't anyone else in this part of the park, so she was free to sit on him how she pleased.

Looking back down at him she smiled a bit, he seemed to have calmed down somewhat, albiet a bit out of breath. She shuffled her butt a bit and then bounced it up and down on him, much like she would to her exercise ball. This caused him to repeatedly groan and squeal as 180 pounds of girl was squashing him like a hydraulic press.

After a minute the bouncing slowed to a halt as her hips tired. Moving his wrists, she sandwiched them between her calves and thighs, leaving her hands free to fix up her hair and wipe the sweat off her forehead. She then place her hands on her hips and glared down at him, much like a disappointed parental figure. "Alright I've been having fun here, but right now I think I wanna know why you threw rocks at me" He tried to avoid her gaze. "They were just pebbles..." Not looking for that kind of response, she lifted herself up and then dropped right back down. "Ow ow okay it was rocks!" He said desperately. "There we go. Now. Why did you throw them?" He looked away and mumbled. "What was that?" No reply. "Oh okay? You're not even gonna look at me when I'm talking to you? We'll see about that."

She pulled his wrists out from the crook of her legs, pressed a hand on his chest and lifted her ass off his stomach, a patch of her booty sweat left behind, and shuffled forwards until she was basically squatting over his head. He looked up at her fearfully before she claimed her seat once more, this time sitting on his chest and neck. She forced his wrists between her calf and thighs once more and grabbed his head to face it upwards, proceeding to close her thighs until they pressed against either side of his head. She looked down at his face framed by her thighs and stifled a laugh at his somewhat squished, fearful face. She then regained her composure and glared once more. "There, now that you are facing me, why did you throw the rocks?" She asked with a slight threatening lift of her butt. He panicked and blurted out "I-I thought it'd be funny and my friends said so too!" She shook her head and and rested herself on his neck. "And what about it was supposed to be funny?" He then seemed at a loss for words. "I...we-I" she squeezed his head with her thighs more, to make him get to the point. "We thought it-it'd be funny if we threw the rock and it hit your butt so it would jiggle cause it's so big."

Denese groaned, of course that was why. She was more mad now, and was plotting her next move. "Can...can I get up now?" He asked nervously. She put a hand on her chin in thought, as an evil smile grew. "In a bit. But before that..." she lifted up, and spun herself around on him, now facing her feet and sat in his chest, limiting his breathing a bit. "So...you said you wanted to see this big booty of mine jiggle?" She asked slyly, as she put her ear buds in played some music in her phone. "I uh..." "Well. Wish granted." She raised her derriere and then move back, her rear casting a shadow over his head as if she was eclipsing the sun. As she lowered it down he panicked and moved his head to the side and moved his hands up to push her butt away from him, only for her to laugh and grip his wrists for a third time and pulling them forwards on uer lap and her butt settled down on him, completely covering half of his face he let on an "Eugh" in horror as his head was pressed hard against the ground. Between a butt and a hard place as they say.

If he thought this was the worst of it he was in for a rollercoasted ride as Denese spread her legs outwards, readying herself before she began to move her booty all around, from side to side, up and down, in all different directions she shaked her ass on his head, basically twerking on him. As her rump moved in one direction, so did his face. If it went to the right, his head went right, if it went back, his head went back and so on. All the while in time with her music, finding pleasure especially with dropping her butt just as the bass did.

Soon, as she forced his head around, she eventually maneauvered it to meet directly in between her cheeks and began to swallow him up, his face going deeper and deeper with every movement, almost as if it was eating his face. To make matters worse, the intense heat of the sun combined with the physical activity Denese had been doing since she came to the park had made her work up quite a sweat, especially in her posterior, which drenched the boy's face.

This felt like it was neverending, it was like being put into a bag and thrown around. But eventually Denese slowed down, the rapid shaking soon becoming just light shuffling until she just let her ass squash him down on its own for a bit. Checking her watch to see she had been punking him for a solid 40 minutes, she decided it was time to let him go.

As she pulled her ear buds out she turned her head to look at her handy work, what she saw made her laugh. All while she was shaking what her mum gave her, she hadn't realised that her shorts had ridden up so high, now looking much like underwear as it wedgied. But more noticeable was the boy's head, which appeared to be completely engulfed in her ass, only his trademark blond spiky hair visible out from between her cheeks much like grass growing from a crack in the pavement. As her laugh died down she decided enough was enough and pulled her booty off his face, humorously the sweat caused his face to stick to it a bit as if he wanted more, but she knew he didn't. As he was finally freed and she was only straddling him he let out a deep breath and a bit of a cough, his face sporting a light red butt-shaped mark.

She chuckled at his appearance and finally stood up, taking a few steps away to stretch her body and pull her shorts back to a more decent showing. Looking back the boy had shakily stood up and was staring fearfully at her, wondering if she really was letting him go.

The big girl smiled fondly at him and blew a kiss at him before using the same hand to slap her large butt. "There's the jiggle you wanted." She called out and the boy sprinted away as fast as he could. Her jogging may have been interrupted, but that was certainly a good work out.

Last edited by Da best; 06-Jul-18 at 19:24.
Old 17-Apr-23, 01:19
Points: 376, Level: 6 Points: 376, Level: 6 Points: 376, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: An Unusual Workout

Amazing story, thanks for sharing
Old 17-Apr-23, 20:54
Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: An Unusual Workout

How old is this kid?

Tags