Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Dec-12, 14:50
Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up (CUSTOM REQUEST) Humiliated and Beaten by Jealous Sister

It was the end of the 2nd Semester, every senior was finishing high school. Pete was one of those seniors. At 17 years old he was one of the smartest people in school on top of that he was a handsome and polite young man. His sister Jennifer on the other hand was a handful for her parents. A 15 year old girl that constantly didn’t listen or pay attention in class. The people she hung out with were also trouble makes. Together they were constantly stealing, drinking and smoking. Pete was 6’2 and overweight he hardly got any exercise. Jennifer was 5’4 and despite being beautiful and slim was stronger than everybody thought as she took self-defence classes and did gymnastics so she was very strong despite her look.
Pete had just gotten a letter in the mail from Harvard Law School he went inside so he could open in front of his parents, good or bad. He opened the letter in the letter in front of everyone, including Jennifer who was just sitting their texting her friends. “Jennifer don’t you wanna listen to whether your brother got into Harvard or not?” her mother said. “I don’t give a fuck doesn’t concern me does it?” Jennifer muttered. Regardless Pete began opening the letter and read it out loud. “Dear Mr Peter Cooper, we are pleased to tell you that you have been accepted into Harvard Law School.”. They all celebrated apart from Jenny who was just sitting there on the phone to her friend. “Jennifer why can’t you ever do something good with your life rather than stealing and smoking? If you tried hard enough you could be as good as Peter if you wanted to?” Jennifers dad said to her with disgust. “Well I fucking don’t want to got it!” Jennifer yelled as she stormed to her room. Pete was so excited he went to his room and started e-mailing his friends.
Jennifer was so pissed she wanted everyone to know that Pete wasn’t as good as he says he is. Jennifer and Pete’s family went out apart from Jennifer and Pete. Jennifer knocked on Pete’s door, “What do you want Jennifer?” “ I just wanted to have a friendly contest” she said as Pete could see a video camera in her left hand. “What kind of contest” asked Pete, “Just a friendly arm wrestle” she said. “Then why do you have a video camera?” he asked. “I just wanted to post it on my youtube blog” she said with politeness in her voice. He agreed and invited her in. He cleared some room on his bed as Jenny set up her camera. “Okay best two out of three” she said as Pete agreed. They locked hands and Jennifer one the first one very quick. “1 for me” she said as they restarted. Peter got the second one, “Next one wins” she said and they restarted. Pete had her half way down as out of nowhere she head butted him. He was a little dazed but mostly shocked. “Jennifer what are you doing?” He said. “Showing how pathetic you truly are you fat son of a bitch”. He could see the darkness in her eyes as she nailed him with an elbow right in the eye. He could feel his eye starting to swell up “You crazy bitch stop it Jenny”. She looked at him with a puzzled look “I may be crazy but you are going to be my bitch” she laughed then kneed him right in the balls. “AIEEEEEEEEE”, he screamed as she just told him to shut up. He looked at her with amazement as she was wearing a tight blue tank top, shorts so short that they could be a belt and pink high tops. That got him down on his knees as she kneed him really hard in the nose and he heard a crack. It was broken on top of that it started bleeding. He dropped to the ground and she started stomping on everything she could see ‘WHAM’ in the gut ‘WHAM’ in the face. He started groaning “Stop it you damn maniac!”. “I thought you were perfect at everything you disgusting pig” she then started laughing at him as she got him in a cross-face and started yanking like he was a ragdoll ‘AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH’ he shrieked in pain as it was killing his arm as well as his broken nose. “Please Jenny, enough” he groaned with pain. “I’m not going to finish till I hurt and embarrass you as much as I can” she said with an evil tone in her voice. She then went to change positions as he lied there groaning in pain. She wrapped her legs around his head in a figure four head-scissor. “No Jenny please enough” he squirmed like a sooking dog. He couldn’t believe that his 15 year old scissor was beating him and humiliating him like this. “Fuck you, your just a pathetic piece of shit aren’t you Mr Perfection?.” She yank on his head as hard as she could, he started to lose air and was wriggling like a snake. “Are we alright down their pretty boy?” “Jenny…Please…Stop” he was able to gasp out as his face was turning purple and he was starting to fade away. “You look like a big ugly grape. Hahahaha” She said as she was clearly enjoying this. Before he could pass out she released the hold.
“Wake up it’s not nap time” she said as she hit him with a hard slap across the face. He started crawling up slowly. He got to his knee’s when she spat on his face “You piece of shit, you are not so good” she said with anger in her eyes. He was in so much pain and was trying to catch his breath. She kicked him on his back again and got him into a strong cross arm-bar. “Can’t go to college if you don’t have no arms you piece of garbage”. She kept on pulling as he was screaming in agony, he didn’t know how a slim cute girl could be so strong. His arm started to feel numb he couldn’t feel it as she gave it one final tug and heard a huge snap. “GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” he shrieked in pain as both she and he knew that his arm was broken.
Obviously she did not feel sorry as she just started to laugh and called him one arm. He didn’t know how cold his sister was. “Here I will help distract the pain” she wrapped her legs around his neck and started squeezing in a python grip. She did this for about 2 minutes until he started coughing up blood. She then let go. “Hey Mr. Big shot have you ever touched a girls ass?” she asked. She then rolled him on his back as she started to sit on his face.
Once again he started squirming due to the lack of oxygen. He started to lose strength and she didn’t care as she started texting her friend, then CRUNCH! He bit he on her ass, “You fucking piece of shit” she got up and started kicking him in the face, head, stomach and nuts. She was nuts and wouldn’t stop for about 3 minutes. His face was bruised, bloody and battered. She then put her foot on his throat and applied tremendous pressure. “So who’s better now asshole?” she yelled. “hm….chhhh” he could hardly speak with no air in is lungs. She let go. “Fuckhead I said who is better?” she said with utter frustration. “You… Jennifer” he said. “Prove it motherfucker and clean the bottom of my shoes” She demanded. He was completely humiliated, hurt and mainly scared of what his 15 year old sister might do next.
“Please Jennifer don’t make me do this, I already admitted that you are better than me.” He uttered with fear in his voice. She looked very angrily at him “Either you come over here and clean the bottom of my shoes or I will keep on giving you the beating of your life.” He knew what he had to do so he crawled over there with a bruised and swollen face, a broken nose and a broken arm. “Good boy now start licking.” She yelled.
He put his head down and started licking. “Good boy you are done with that one now the other one” she demanded while tapping the foot she wanted licked on the ground. He licked it for about 5 minutes. “I think you have had enough of licking my shoes” she said. “Thank you Jennifer”. “I didn’t say I was done with you!” She barked. “Here take these” she took her shoes off and shoved her socks in his mouth. “Mmmmph…Mmmmmph” he mumble. “Shut Up” she screamed as she gave him a hard kick in his face which put him to sleep.
She then dragged is body to the dining room with the video camera next to it. Their parents came home and seen their brutally beaten son. They watched the video tape. Then they rushed their son to the emergency room. By the time the parents got back Jennifer was nowhere to be found except a note on the door saying “So Family, now that you have seen what I can do who is better now?”

This story was requested by rudy.
I DO CUSTOM STORY REQUESTS FREE ONLY FOR 14 DAYS. IF YOU WANT A FREE CUSTOM STORY MADE MESSAGE ME.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gil0016 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 19:44
Points: 2,884, Level: 22 Points: 2,884, Level: 22 Points: 2,884, Level: 22
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: (CUSTOM REQUEST) Humiliated and Beaten by Jealous Sister

Please, make for me on younger sister beat older brother..for insulting her
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerlion For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-21, 14:50
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wht a fantastic story! I love it
Old 24-Jun-21, 21:54
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

you should really use paragraphs when writing stories as it makes it a lot easier to read. a wall of text usually makes it very difficult to finish a story because it takes forever to read
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luffarungen For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-21, 22:28
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffarungen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
you should really use paragraphs when writing stories as it makes it a lot easier to read. a wall of text usually makes it very difficult to finish a story because it takes forever to read
Considering that this story is from 2012 and he hasn’t been active since.....I don’t think he’s going to be coming back to change it and take that advice.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-21, 00:47
Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Not easy to read, story is already seen, nothning new or attractive... Since lockdown is finished there are less and less good stories !

Tags
beaten, fight, headscissor, humiliated, sister vs brother