Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Sep-15, 12:52
Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Bodyscissor + Grapevine Question

Hey,

Can someone explain how a Grapevine & a bodyscissor can knock someone out?

It's easier to see how a bodyscissor can because if the woman's legs are strong enough, then when they constrict you will not be able to take in more air into your lungs. However, I have noticed that in many videos (particularly the older ones such as Bill Wick) woman tend to be able to knock out men by pinning them in a grapevine and then thrusting their pelvis into the mans stomach.

Can someone explain how this works? Very curious...
The Following User Says Thank You to duras9992 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-15, 13:13
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bodyscissor + Grapevine Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by duras9992 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey,

It's easier to see how a bodyscissor can because if the woman's legs are strong enough, then when they constrict you will not be able to take in more air into your lungs. However, I have noticed that in many videos (particularly the older ones such as Bill Wick) woman tend to be able to knock out men by pinning them in a grapevine and then thrusting their pelvis into the mans stomach.

Knock out or submit ? There was a discussion here about how KOs from body scissors were extremely rare at best, but now a KO from a grapevine is something I would probably rate as a fake.
Old 04-Sep-15, 16:49
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Fulgurex [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Knock out or submit ? There was a discussion here about how KOs from body scissors were extremely rare at best, but now a KO from a grapevine is something I would probably rate as a fake.
Knockout by bodyscissors it's possible, but not easy. Girls like Ola, VeveLane, ... could take away the breath of most men.

But bodscissors on rips can be dangerous, a lot of man that i know ask to sessiongirls to continue and got broken rips. Never underestimate legs from sporty girls!

By grapevine i don't know how it can works, but girls like Ola, VeveLane, ... with strength like a bodybuilders woman can make you feel the legs going dismemberd!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-15, 16:49
Blobfish
This message has been deleted by Blobfish.
Old 04-Sep-15, 16:53
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Fulgurex [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Knockout by bodyscissors it's possible, but not easy. Girls like Ola, VeveLane, ... could take away the breath of most men.

But bodscissors on rips can be dangerous, a lot of man that i know ask to sessiongirls to continue and got broken rips. Never underestimate legs from sporty girls!

By grapevine i don't know how it can works, but girls like Ola, VeveLane, ... with strength like a bodybuilders woman can make you feel the legs going dismemberd!
KO will be not directly from grapevine, but from later pelvis thrust into stomach. I think, it may be possible. I have such fantasy too. IMHO, such girl, as Xena from London Wrestling Studio can do it.
Old 04-Sep-15, 18:05
Points: 5,856, Level: 32 Points: 5,856, Level: 32 Points: 5,856, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I was once in a grapevine by a strong girl who weighed 165. All of her weight (and more!) seemed to be right on my stomach and it took the breath right out of me. I couldn't escape or even move. I submitted but I wonder if she had continued the hold for a couple of minutes if I might not have passed out. Ah, memories!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvtuffgals For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-15, 20:02
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

I can remember wrestling Christine Marshall. Her grapesvines were the most painful thing I have ever experienced. If I didn't tap out almost immediately, I may have passed out from the pain of feeling that my hips would dislocate. When she would combine a grapevine with a breast/chest-pec smother, I can see how someone would be knocked out if they didn't submit.

Chris was one of the all time greatest!
Old 04-Sep-15, 20:14
Points: 17,706, Level: 57 Points: 17,706, Level: 57 Points: 17,706, Level: 57
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,391 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtuffgals [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was once in a grapevine by a strong girl who weighed 165. All of her weight (and more!) seemed to be right on my stomach and it took the breath right out of me. I couldn't escape or even move. I submitted but I wonder if she had continued the hold for a couple of minutes if I might not have passed out. Ah, memories!
Yes, it may be possible. There are ladies with very strong hips and legs, they can put a huge amount of pressure on the stomach/low torax. I think they can really take away the breath of most man flattened by them.

It must be hard to breathe being squeezed by such gorgeous, muscular hips and thighs.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg j000448.JPG (26.8 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg j000449.JPG (29.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg j000450.JPG (27.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg j000603.JPG (28.1 KB, 1041 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scifan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-15, 06:24
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:

By grapevine i don't know how it can works, but girls like Ola, VeveLane, ... with strength like a bodybuilders woman can make you feel the legs going dismemberd
Is Veve really that strong? She seems kind of small
Old 05-Sep-15, 13:05
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by duras9992 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey,

The grapevine can ko you because of its position. The woman will be chest on chest with you and if she is heavy you'll find it becomes really hard to breath, especially if you're exhausted. I ko'd a girl I used to wrestle with just a pin chest on chest.
Old 05-Sep-15, 13:48
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

One of my exs, a six foot redhead to my 5'11 was able to grapevine me at the knees, breast smother me and bump my stomach with her hips while fuking me, all at the same time.

It was exotic erotic torment at its finest. When she went up I was smothered and when she went down I could arch my head and catch a breath but then she bump me in the stomach and knock most of the breath back out of me.

She wouldn`t wrestle me but she was into this manner of sex and at times I thought and it felt like she was going to kill me. Best sex of me life without question. If she had chosen to go all the way to kill me I wouldn`t have resisted it and to this very day I attempt to relive those days but even the wife I have now does not match the things my evil redhead did to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: