Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 12-Jul-19, 20:33
Points: 29,301, Level: 75 Points: 29,301, Level: 75 Points: 29,301, Level: 75
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,242 Times in 523 Posts
Default Re: Mistress Damazonia reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joulnx10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol. Good luck with your session request then. I have my second session scheduled with her next week after emailing her less then 48 hours ago. All the best.
And I just got my reply as well, so there you go, we're not complete idiots ;-)

And hey, we can both have a laugh about it, and seriously, have a great session with her! Let us know how it goes.
Old 09-Feb-20, 14:36
Points: 2,673, Level: 21 Points: 2,673, Level: 21 Points: 2,673, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Finally got a chance to session with Damazonia. Unfortunately the arrangement was a bit of a mixed bag. Took a while and a couple of attempts, to get in contact with her. Once with we were talking online, she was very concise and polite. However I didn't get her location details until quite late.

However I have nothing but praise for her during the session. I was welcomed very warmly, and we had a good pre session chat to calm my nerves and clarify what I wanted, which was a fantasy wrestling session. The session started with me being forced to strip and kneeling in front of her while she taunted me. Then I was put into the front headscissor which was the strongest I have ever felt. That essentially sums up the session, I was constantly immobilized and begging for mercy whether she was scissoring me or applying another form of breath control. I was in complete submission, and at times she would make me worship her feet and would spit water in my mouth. At times we would switch to a bit of semi competitive, but she would wipe the floor with me as she was much bigger and I was always out of breath. At the end of the session, I was absolutely drained and unable to resist anything.

Throughout the session she would make sure I was alright, while keeping in her dominant character. Once the session ended she got me a glass of water, gave me a good level of aftercare to make sure I was alright. She took her time and was willing to have a good chat before I went on my way. Absolutely amazing session, Damazonia is a really nice person who is extremely dominant and will offer and absolutely amazing session. Highly recommend.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-20, 18:46
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

I haven't met her, but I can confirm that getting anything set up is a real drag. I am not near her, but ordered a custom from her, paid months ago, and still nothing. I don't expect to ever see the product at this rate. If you need to travel specifically to see her, I think there would be a big risk in actually getting the session set up and such.