Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-Jul-17, 09:32
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kristie Etzold reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did she put you in a reverse figure 4? That's her favourite move and I always love her reverse figure 4 scissors.

I'm going to America this October and she's one of the ladies I want to session with.
She put me in a deadly reverse fig. 4 and pulsated her thighs in a previous session. This time she was only able to get a reverse scissors (with locked ankles) around my neck and arm. With other ladies, I've been able to use my arm strength to escape this hold. But not with Kristie. By squeezing her legs, she crushed both my neck and arm so hard I had to tap in under two seconds or blood vessels in my head would have popped. It was extremely painful. It was like being run over slowly by a truck.

I did not simply let her put me in these holds. She took true and complete control of me after the first fall. I'm still unnerved by the ease with which she beat me.

Last edited by tanukialpha; 09-Jul-17 at 10:01. Reason: grammar
The Following User Says Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:

Tags
kristie etzold, session