Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Dec-18, 03:03
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Default Devlin the Goliath?

So, this is interesting.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Devlin is coming through Charlotte in a couple of weeks, and since one of her days will be on a Saturday, I'm considering seeing if I can get a session with her. She's definitely beautiful and has a great look to her, but I can't find too much of her online - she's only got one review on her profile, a good one, but even so, I'd generally wish for more, especially considering she'll be coming so soon.

I was hoping to see if anyone had any experience with her before I contact. Any help would be appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-18, 20:17
Points: 2,474, Level: 20 Points: 2,474, Level: 20 Points: 2,474, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Devlin the Goliath

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasthero [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, this is interesting.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Devlin is coming through Charlotte in a couple of weeks, and since one of her days will be on a Saturday, I'm considering seeing if I can get a session with her. She's definitely beautiful and has a great look to her, but I can't find too much of her online - she's only got one review on her profile, a good one, but even so, I'd generally wish for more, especially considering she'll be coming so soon.

I was hoping to see if anyone had any experience with her before I contact. Any help would be appreciated.
I wrestled her in Pittsburgh about a month ago. It was a semi-comp to comp pins and submissions session. Not amazing technique but her body scissors were real strong and allowed her to win a close match.
The Following User Says Thank You to sd8244 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 17:23
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

More photos of her on her twitter, if interested: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-18, 23:48
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

I've been wondering what her background is (ie where her parents are from), our travel plans haven't aligned though. Looking at her pics I'm sure she's good at the things she offers.
Old 17-May-19, 21:24
Session Wrestler
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Female On Top Re: Devlin the Goliath

Hey there, I am the Goliath Devlin and upon doing some searches on my name I stumbled upon this forum in which I was the topic of a conversation. I just want to say hello, I am German, French and African American. My father is 2nd generation German-American and my mother is 3rd generation French- Native American. I come from a huge family where fighting was the most loving interaction my siblings and I shared.

I am still fairly new to the scene being that when I began I was nearing the end of my academic career and that took up a majority of my time, I ended up leaving this life on the back burner to focus on obtaining my 2nd degree instead of building my brand and reputation.

I do not wrestle pro, only semi and fantasy.

I hope to get my hands on some of you in the near future.

Best Of Luck,
Devlin
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goliath Devlin For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-19, 03:14
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Devlin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey there, I am the Goliath Devlin and upon doing some searches on my name I stumbled upon this forum in which I was the topic of a conversation. I just want to say hello, I am German, French and African American. My father is 2nd generation German-American and my mother is 3rd generation French- Native American. I come from a huge family where fighting was the most loving interaction my siblings and I shared.

I am still fairly new to the scene being that when I began I was nearing the end of my academic career and that took up a majority of my time, I ended up leaving this life on the back burner to focus on obtaining my 2nd degree instead of building my brand and reputation.

I do not wrestle pro, only semi and fantasy.

I hope to get my hands on some of you in the near future.

Best Of Luck,
Devlin
Hi @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], welcome to the board and congrats on finishing up with your other pursuits. Hopefully you'll post a bit more around here, there's another section where you can announce your travels for example. I think what you meant to say is that you don't wrestle fully competitive, pro style means something a bit different.
Thanks for answering my question, an exotic look such as yours always gets my attention.