Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Mar-23, 08:14
Points: 1,714, Level: 16 Points: 1,714, Level: 16 Points: 1,714, Level: 16
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%

Default Brandnewmuscle Germany

I had a Session with brandnewmuscle last year July at her place. I decided to finally write a review. Setting up the session was very easy and without any problem.

It was the best session I had by far. I booked a 4 hour Knockout session and requested that my taps beeing ignored. She delivered exactly what I asked for. I got knocked out more times than in all my previous sessions together. Brandnewmuscle is very skilled and knows all kinds of chokes and scissors and was able to apply them even when I resisted. BNM is not training Jiu jitsu or judo but knows a lot of Jiu jitsu chokes and can apply them very well. Competitive was more like domination since I was tapping out like crazy within seconds of starting a round.

The sleeper hold was the best and send me to dreamland a lot of times. BNM s arms are huge so it hurts but I was out within a few seconds.

Brandnewmuscles is massive. The physique is simply stunning hard muscles popping out everywhere. Most impressive biceps I’ve seen so far! BNM is really huge especially upper body (much bigger than it looks on the pictures).

I can only highly recommend booking a session. Awesome combination of huge muscles and skill. I will definitely book again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KOaddicted For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-23, 14:46
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brandnewmuscle Germany

That's nice you got around to writing a review.You have a good memory on what happen u know ,This person does not look to feminine ,or maybe its me
Old 24-Mar-23, 16:16
Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's nice you got around to writing a review.You have a good memory on what happen u know ,This person does not look to feminine ,or maybe its me
Well she is a woman with big hard muscles. It takes more than protein powder to look that way. Most female bodybuilders avoid short hair though.
Old 27-Mar-23, 09:36

For my taste she looks fantastic. She is truly massive and has a awesome definition. When I met her she was at around 82 kg with 16,5 inch biceps. Hard to find someone comparable here in Germany.

A big plus on top of the above mentioned for me was that she has no problem doing KOs. A lot of the bigger fbbs that I asked don't offer them. And it just feels different getting put to sleep in a RNC by those arms (it's worth the pain ��).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOaddicted For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-23, 13:34
Points: 11,564, Level: 46 Points: 11,564, Level: 46 Points: 11,564, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Steroids?
Old 28-Mar-23, 19:02

I don't know. I don't think so. But I didn't ask.
She is truly massive though.
Old 29-Mar-23, 00:54
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Steroids?
Lol. Seriously dude? Looking at her physique, do you really need to ask?
Old 22-Oct-23, 00:42
Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOaddicted [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a Session with brandnewmuscle last year July at her place. I decided to finally write a review. Setting up the session was very easy and without any problem.

It was the best session I had by far. I booked a 4 hour Knockout session and requested that my taps beeing ignored. She delivered exactly what I asked for. I got knocked out more times than in all my previous sessions together. Brandnewmuscle is very skilled and knows all kinds of chokes and scissors and was able to apply them even when I resisted. BNM is not training Jiu jitsu or judo but knows a lot of Jiu jitsu chokes and can apply them very well. Competitive was more like domination since I was tapping out like crazy within seconds of starting a round.

The sleeper hold was the best and send me to dreamland a lot of times. BNM s arms are huge so it hurts but I was out within a few seconds.

Brandnewmuscles is massive. The physique is simply stunning hard muscles popping out everywhere. Most impressive biceps I’ve seen so far! BNM is really huge especially upper body (much bigger than it looks on the pictures).

I can only highly recommend booking a session. Awesome combination of huge muscles and skill. I will definitely book again.
I'll be in her neck of the woods in November. Can you share a bit more about your session? Wouldyou describe her as sadistic? And what holds did she get you to tap in?
Old 22-Oct-23, 19:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by hprynne99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll be in her neck of the woods in November. Can you share a bit more about your session? Wouldyou describe her as sadistic? And what holds did she get you to tap in?
I'll sure share more Infos.
I wouldn't describe her as sadistic. She is a very friendly person. But she will totally wrestle you in the desired intensity while still keeping you safe. I think she doesn't enjoy hurting ppl but she enjoys providing the desired session for the client.

I booked 4h but had to stop after 3h. My neck was very sore and she knocked me out a lot mainly with RNC.

She made me tap in all kinds of headscissors like front headscissor, rear headscissor, reverse headscissor. Also made me tap in a triangle choke and guillotine choke.

Im not very much into fighting back so we didn't do competitive for the whole 3h. But when we did I hadn't got a chance. But I have like 0 martial arts experience so I think im might not be the right person to fully judge this part and it might depend on your skill level.

If you want her to put you into submissions she is great 100%. And if you wanna get KOed it was awesome too. She has no problems ignoring taps if that's what you want.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOaddicted For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-23, 17:36
Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOaddicted [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll sure share more Infos.
I wouldn't describe her as sadistic. She is a very friendly person. But she will totally wrestle you in the desired intensity while still keeping you safe. I think she doesn't enjoy hurting ppl but she enjoys providing the desired session for the client.

I booked 4h but had to stop after 3h. My neck was very sore and she knocked me out a lot mainly with RNC.

She made me tap in all kinds of headscissors like front headscissor, rear headscissor, reverse headscissor. Also made me tap in a triangle choke and guillotine choke.

Im not very much into fighting back so we didn't do competitive for the whole 3h. But when we did I hadn't got a chance. But I have like 0 martial arts experience so I think im might not be the right person to fully judge this part and it might depend on your skill level.

If you want her to put you into submissions she is great 100%. And if you wanna get KOed it was awesome too. She has no problems ignoring taps if that's what you want.
This sounds awsome! I like being overpowered by muscular people. I'm only 5-5 and 155 pounds. Sounds like she has the capacity to really dominate me with her power and muscles and some forced muscle worship. I appreciate that! Thanks for your insights. Are her arms really 40 cm?

Tags
bodybuilder, knockout, knockouts, sleeper hold