Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jul-18, 02:08
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Tomiko, Madison Swan and Karly Salinas

Wish me Luck! I have sessions scheduled with these three ladies back to back to back in the same week. Definitely moving out of my comfort zone. Tomiko may be my favorite of these three lovelies. Tomiko looks to be of Hawaiian or Japanese heritage.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-18, 11:56
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: Tomiko, Madison Swan and Karly Salinas

I wish you luck and enjoy!

Tomiko is such a milf and awesome lady.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-18, 13:47
Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Good Luck. Curious to know who has the best body scissor of these three - let us know!
Old 09-Aug-18, 07:41
Last Achievements

I just had a scissors session with Tomiko. She was very professional from our initial email through the entire session. Tomiko turned off her phone and laptop before we started our session. Tomiko talked to me before our session and put my mind at ease. She answered her hotel room door wearing a robe and then revealed, a nice milf body, in a yellow bikini. Tomiko’s body is toned, however she isn’t a gym freak. I enjoy scissors and Tomiko,executed a body scissors,to begin our session. Tomiko used the body scissors and enjoyed seeing me struggle for air and freedom. I enjoy trashing talking and she didn’t disappoint me. She threatened to break ribs several times. She threatened to pop my head, from my neck,using several head scissors. At times, Tomiko would stop the trash talking and just watch me struggle, smiling at me. She likes to maintain eye contact with her clients. Her figure four head scissors can lead to a KO. We agreed to no KO’s before the session. I loved the standing head scissors. My body was on the bed, however my head, was hanging off the edge, between her legs.
She also sat on chest and drank a bottle of water. I’ve never had a session wrestler use props before. She pulled my hair three times just to let me know she was in complete control of me. Nothing brutal, just a few ferm tugs. Tomiko would recognize my taps. Tomiko is a 10. She does require a deposit and does confirm once she accepts it. Tomiko enjoys sessions. I should’ve booked a 2 hour session. I will definitely session with her again. Tomiko is a master at her craft and loves to display a viscous attitude during sessions. She also wanted to be sure I was physically okay to leave and drive home.
I was feeling great. She also hates fake profiles and deposit crooks.

Last edited by UCFKNIGHT92; 09-Aug-18 at 09:21.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-18, 18:15
Points: 4,929, Level: 29 Points: 4,929, Level: 29 Points: 4,929, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Best of luck with your remaining two sessions, I am interested in getting a session with Karly Salinas myself.. I am just curious if her scissor form is upto snuff, in most of her videos she seems abit timid to lock her holds on properly.
Old 10-Aug-18, 02:12
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I sessioned with Tomiko years ago
One of my favorites. She was a great time.
Old 11-Aug-18, 04:23
Last Achievements

Heart Re: Tomiko, Madison Swan and Karly Salinas

I just sessioned with Madison Swan. She’s about 5’6” and has a lean marathon runner physique. We sessioned at an Air B&B. Madison wore a red bikini for the session. She began the session like a boss,utilizing a rear naked choke,before transitioning to a figure four head scissors. Madison likes head and neck scissors to get her foes disoriented. When that task is accomplished, Madison moves quickly from scissor technique to scissor technique. She kept me off balance, and I never new when a head or body scissors was coming. She moved quickly so I couldn’t catch my breath. I like trash talking and Madison kept calling me a featherweight. She would recognize taps, however she would often maintain a scissors until I uttered a verbal plea for release. She would use her hands and arms to elevate her head scissors, lifting my head and neck off of the mat. Overall, our session was a solid 8 on a 10 scale. Madison just needs to gain more experience to really be great. I will definitely session with her again. I canceled my session with Karly Salinas. Karly requires a 50% deposit and wouldn’t agree to a cash session. I did send Madison and Tomiko deposits before the rash of fake profiles. Both ladies confirmed receiving my deposit. Now, I will only do cash sessions. Thanks Madison and Tomiko for being classy. Thanks to Jennifer Thomas for being classy and eliminating fake profiles from Session Girls.

Last edited by UCFKNIGHT92; 11-Aug-18 at 04:35.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-18, 04:41
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFKNIGHT92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I canceled my session with Karly Salinas. Karly requires a 50% deposit and would agree to a cash session. I did send Madison and Tomiko deposits before the rash of fake profiles. Both ladies confirmed receiving my deposit. Now, I will only do cash sessions. Thanks Madison and Tomiko for being classy. Thanks to Jennifer Thomas for being classy and eliminating fake profiles from Session Girls.
I don't understand this stream of thought. It seems to imply Karly is unprofessional, but asking for a deposit is a choice just as preferring not to give deposits is also a choice, it has nothing to do with someone's character. Karly is happy to do webcam, so in her case verifying her profile's legitimacy shouldn't be an issue for anyone familiar with her work, she also has no negative comments on this subject. Some of the most highly rated ladies on this site request deposits. I would rather they accept references (Karly requires them anyway) as proof of trust, but I don't judge those who ask for even 50% prior if she'll make a reasonable effort to verify.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-18, 05:11
Last Achievements

I had the opportunity to session with Madison and Tomiko because they both participated in Fetish Con; a yearly event in Florida. Several session wrestlers and adult entertainers also attended.

Added after 29 minutes:

I don’t have a conflict with Karly Salinas and she does have the right to asked for a deposit. My sessions with Tomiko and Madison were booked in March of this year. Both ladies confirmed receiving my deposit. Now, I will only do cash sessions to protect my money. I emailed Karly 2 week before her arrival in Florida and before Fetish Con. I requested a cash session and she declined. Mikayla Myles also declined a cash session, too. I have paid deposits before but all the fake profiles now have me concerned. Jennifer Thomas does a fine job at Session Girls but even she can’t catch every fake profile. My decision to pay cash all started because of fake profiles.

Last edited by UCFKNIGHT92; 11-Aug-18 at 05:16.
Old 12-Aug-18, 01:01
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Wow Madison sound skills was your match a semi comp one and how many taps did you get of her in your match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFKNIGHT92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just sessioned with Madison Swan. She’s about 5’6” and has a lean marathon runner physique. We sessioned at an Air B&B. Madison wore a red bikini for the session. She began the session like a boss,utilizing a rear naked choke,before transitioning to a figure four head scissors. Madison likes head and neck scissors to get her foes disoriented. When that task is accomplished, Madison moves quickly from scissor technique to scissor technique. She kept me off balance, and I never new when a head or body scissors was coming. She moved quickly so I couldn’t catch my breath. I like trash talking and Madison kept calling me a featherweight. She would recognize taps, however she would often maintain a scissors until I uttered a verbal plea for release. She would use her hands and arms to elevate her head scissors, lifting my head and neck off of the mat. Overall, our session was a solid 8 on a 10 scale. Madison just needs to gain more experience to really be great. I will definitely session with her again. I canceled my session with Karly Salinas. Karly requires a 50% deposit and wouldn’t agree to a cash session. I did send Madison and Tomiko deposits before the rash of fake profiles. Both ladies confirmed receiving my deposit. Now, I will only do cash sessions. Thanks Madison and Tomiko for being classy. Thanks to Jennifer Thomas for being classy and eliminating fake profiles from Session Girls.