Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Sep-18, 00:13
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Besting Boyfriend's Bench Press

So I'm pretty much as basic as bitches get, LOL. Dirty blonde hair (maybe I dye and maybe I don't), on the cheer squad (I live in the middle of nowhere, not much else to do), dating the quarterback (Hmmm, does that make me an advanced bitch?), I love pumpkin spice and thick glasses, post selfies on my insta 5 or 6 times a day, pretty much all of it. Well I have a fat ass. Well, its mostly muscle but its a big ass. Not like "I can't buy jeans off the rack" big but it sticks out.

Anyway, so my boyfriend is a pretty handsome guy: dark hair, blue eyes, super fit body at all times. He's confident but not a dick, nice to me but not condescending, DTF but not pushy about himself. Yes, we're seniors, and we do what 18 year olds do when they have cars or parents who are out of town.

Anyway, so I was cuddling with him on the couch watching some movie he wanted to see and he noticed I was fondling his muscles and showed off a bit for me. This is pretty regular I decided I'd give them a few kisses and act submissive for him, we had some fun. Then he suggests I should see hi lifting weights some time. I smile and say sure, before waiting for him to kiss me.

So we figure out on Friday he should be able to have the gym for himself and I mention that I'm gonna see him lift to one of my girlfriends on the cheer squad (my grade has like a hundred people in it, we're friends with people we do activities with LOL)

Her name's Debra and she's a thicker girl than me. I'm 5'8 (reached m full height in like 6th grade) and sometmes felt a bit giraffe-like, but at 6 feet even she made me reconsider my status as too tall. I mean she's not even skinny (just a bit plump, she has the kind of booty that everyone wants) but she wears her height well and even wears skyscraper heels sometimes.

So I'm in he locker room with her and we're putting on our clothes and I tell her I'm gonna watch Chad lifting on Friday.

She kinda half smiles at me "well, are ya gonna act impressed?"

I was kinda dumbfounded by this, "I expect to be impressed" I get out after laughing (Yes I get giggles all the time)

"Well" she stated, shrugging her shoulders (damn does she have a rack on her, is hard not to get jealous sometimes)"I'm just saying sometimes girls get it in their minds that guys are like, super strong, like any arm is gonna be more powerful than heir entire body,and it turns out not to be true"

I rub my chin for a bi "I don't know I'm not exactly a power-lifter" I say, flexing my arm. I mean, I definitely had some definition on it, and there was a bump sticking up. I got a decent bit of bicep training when I do gymnastics (which is in Fall, this was Spring)

"Right" said Debra "but you can throw me" she countered.

I mean, I could, I got some decent air with Debra when I had to, I'd definitely gotten her over my head a few times "yeah" I laughed "But like, every girl can get you over her head"

"Right" Debra said plainly as she closed her locker "Female athletes are way stronger than guys"

I was certainly taken aback by that. I hadn't wrestled a guy since middle school but I was in middle school. I won, of course, but i was like twice his size.

"Are you sure about that?" i asked curiously, not sure if she was joking with me.

"Yes! have you never like...oh right, you only have an older sister and a brother a few years younger. Yeah, makes sense you wouldn't have figured it out. "

I have to think for a few seconds after that, Debra has a weird sense of humor sometimes but I was certainly seeing none of that.

I flexed again "I think Chad's muscles are a lot bigger than mine" I asserted

"Right she says as she looks at my arms, licking her lips a bit "But boy muscles are super inefficient. Testosterone makes them bloat up...which you seem to like looking at ad touching, slut" she slapped my butt and I slapped her's back, we both laughed.

"Hmm, that just doesn't sound right" I told her. I mean, no way girls were stronger...right? Chad never had trouble picking me up or opening jars. although I don't guess I ever really did either.

"Could yo carry me up a flight of stairs?" Debra asked

"Bitch, I could run you up a flight of stairs" I got up in her face to say it, she laughed at my comment

"Well all of my boyfriends have had to give up halfway through. I'm telling you, girls are way stronger than you think so your either gonna put o an act or your gonna show off some girl power"

Debra certainly got my noggin joggin over the next day or two, but I was still gonna watch my man lift. I mean, I was actually pretty enthused about it, maybe a *tad* more than he was. I wanted to show support for him, is that a crime for a girlfriend to do I don't think it is!

So the day comes and I dress to the nines for it. I wore my hair down, with bands and it unevenly long in the back I had red thick-rimmed glasses (I don't actually have an astigmatism but don't tell anyone), enough make-up that boys would wonder if I was wearing any when they looked at me, a big white sundress that showed off most of my arms (School banned spaghetti straps) and most of my boobs (39 DD, they bounce when I dance) and thighs (again, within limits) as well as a pair of white knee-socks and red 6" heels.

I love wearing heels, but you'd think the teachers were my mom with how much they tell me their bad for me! I look good in them and my spine's doing fine, so whatever. Chad...well, he's embarrassed that I'm as tall as his 6'2 when he wears them. He tries to pretend he's not but he admitted it one time when he was drunk (IDK if he remembers saying that or not). But I like being able to look him in the eye and lock lips without reaching up and jerking his head down to my level.

Also I look good in them. like really good. and being taller than Debra is nice too.

Anyway, so I'm cuddling on him between classes and whispering in his ear (may have nibbled it right there in the hall once or twice) and stuff and generally trying to get him excited about it all day and he's reacting well. He seems excited to show off for me.

He certainly dressed for it, he had on a tight white T-shirt (highest fashion typically see here, but it showed off what I liked) and a pair of loose gym shorts with tights under them. I followed him to the weight-lifting room he'd reserved and walked up and kissed him.

He always gets flustered when I kiss him, maybe he's not used to the idea of a girl wanting to kiss a boy? IDK, but he got a bit red in the face which made me get red in the face which made him laugh which made me laugh...and I had to push him in to get him started.

Also I made him take off his gym shorts. the tights looked solid on him. We may have grabbed each others' butts then and there, I may have grabbed a bit more than him.

So anyway, he wants to start with the bench press. he gets under the bar and I stand behind him, my grin was at the right angle so that if I leaned forward he could see up my skirt, but I tried not to distract him that much. I patted his shoulders and asked if he needed a spotter, he jokingly said I could spot for him.

Which was a bit condescending of him, but I let it pass. I walked over to the weights and asked how much he wantd to bench.

"I usually start with 275" he said as he walked to the right side and grabbed some weights.

"Oh, right...and 45 pound bar?" I asked...I hadn't done much weight training before that day.

"yeah, so that means..." he started counting on his fingers

"115 on each side" I taunted. i'm a lot better at math then he is, not that he'll admit it.

"yeah" he says, before I confirmed it was 2 45s and a 25. I swung them off of the racks and like...they weren't that heavy? I certainly had my side of the bar full in half the time it took him to get his full.

He seemd a bit confused by that but it was no big deal. I spotted him and well...his muscles were all activated. Like, he wasn't grunting like his life depended on it or anything but his muscles were definitely activated. his little muscle titties (he hates when I call them that but its true!) were bouncing and his arm muscles were like, separating and getting all veiny.

He's kinda sweaty when he gets out from his first set but I kinda like sweat so I jump into him and kiss him on the cheek. it left one of those cartoony marks on him...maybe I worse more than I intended to.

"Great job, sweetheart" I say, thinking about what Debra said. I was certainly wondering it myself "can I try?"

He was confused by that question, kinda scratched his head a bit. "well" he started "I don't want you hurting yourself..."

I realized he'd try to stop me by extending the conversation ad infinitum, so i sorta jumped onto the bench and got under the bar "come on, I get to look at you grunt and smell you sweat. its only fair I return the favor"

"right" he said as he looked down at me, apparently interested in what gravity was doing to my chest. "But maybe you should start lower"

"You cna spot for me, sweetheart" i say in a polite voice, before grabbing the bar "Like this?"

"No...thumbs should be *here* and *here*'. he obviously thought I was destined to hurt myself and was trying his best to mitigate that. I rolled my eyes and did as he said.

He put his hands under the bar "Now I'll spot for you" he said as I unracked the bar and let it hit my chest. Well, it didn't get grease on my nice dress so that was a plus. I could tell he was straining to support some weight as he "spotted" me.

I get out and he grabs me "wow, that was amazing! I never knew you were that strong!"

I...well...technically that was really sweet of him to do. "Thanks, Chad. I may just sit here and rest a bit...could you go grab my purse? I think I left it outside"

My purse was like 4 feet away from him but he walked to the end of the weight room anyway, at which point I whistled at him.

"Actually its right here" I say as I look at him "and its sweet your concerned for my safety!" I say before pushing the bar up. he starts sprinting for me and I pop out five perfect reps with 375...and oh man did it feel great on my arms! I mean, it really wasn't hard compared to what I do in gymnastics or cheer, I'd honestly think of that kind of thing as a light warm-up.

So when Chad walks too me hes getting really confused and I can see him getting hard in those tights of his and I move my hips like a Hooter's waitress as I walk back to him and place my arms on his shoulders "Stronger than you think, huh?"

He's SUUUPER embarrassed by this but in sort of a cute way so I just kissed him on the cheek and gave him a spank "Well, can you do any more than that stud?"

Like, I don't usually even act like that but it was pretty satisfying to beat him at something physical, especially given his reaction. He puts fifty more pounds on each side and looks at me again.

"Can you do 325?" I ask, genuinely impressed at this point

"Yeah, my max is higher than that" he said as he got under it. I spotted him. he struggled through 1 and looked super cute doing it, he pushed through 2 and was getting kinda ugly, on three he looked super hurt, and he manged to lower it down at a controlled speed but after that it just sorta got stuck on his chest.

So I reach down and do what I'm supposed to do and jerk it up. I may have put a bit too much power in...I jerked the bar a bit above my chest and dragged him with it, his head collided with my groin and he definitely got a whiff of..me.

I giggled about that as I pulled the bar back and re-racked it, before pulling him out and standing him up, hugging him tightly That was super sexy, Chad" I said as I rubbed my hands up his exhausted muscles and kissed him on the neck "But I think its kind of dangerous for a boy to try and lift that heavy.

OK, so I was having fun with myself is that a crime?

He got kind of offended and I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed a bit and told him that he needs to accept girls are stronger. I definitely don't normally act like that, lol

He wriggled a bit and I let him go, before I grabbed his chin

"How long did it take you to do 275?"

"I've uhhh...been benching for around 5 years" he said, unable to meet my eyes. I flexed for him, before jiggling my chest "First try, stud. Now, what do you wanna bet that I can't lift that for five reps, mr quarterback?"

He talked money so I had to put a finger over his mouth "Undies"

"What?"

"Undies if I can bench that I get to decide your underwear...or lack thereof every day for the next month. If I can't, you can choose mine. Lets say winner can get loser to spend...$60 on new pairs if she so feels?"

He was confused but enticed. he extended his hand and we shook on it.

I had him stand six feet away this time. I told him if he came and helped before I specifically asked he automatically lost the bet.

I...well I considered pretending to struggle to not cursh his ego but I really didn't want him to worry about me. He seemed kind f excited the first pump, impressed on the second...and sort of humiliated on the third. but his dick was pretty clearly hard in his tight lil gym pants? he reached down to hide it and I ordered him to hold them behind his back. Lil guy obeyed. I looked up and smiled as I did four...he was SOOOO fucking humiliated but damn he was aroused.I wanted to see where I could take this

"You know, sweetheart, this really isn't even hard" I said as I shot out a fifth rep before walking u to him. I sorta stomped my heels "Wow, your so weak, you really ought to be scared of girls" I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder

"Wh-what?" he kinda stuttered.

I leaned into him "Well, your a pretty boy. If a girl wanted you and she saw you, well, you'd be her victim I say, rubbing my hand close to his boner but not on it. he looked confused

"No" he said, before I placed my hands on his shoulders

"Stop me from kissing you. Do it, sweetie, and you win th bet. if you cant...well, then we'll know all that lifting got you cute, but your not tough by girl standards"

He placed his hands on my shoulders and we wrestled a bit and it put a nice strain in my arms and I smacked my lips on his a few times before grabbing him and really going to town...Dear god was that hot.

he was kinda muffling into my mouth but I was too busy holding him down and shoving my tongue inside of him, penetrating him as far as I could, touching places that may no have been touched before. I slid myself off of him before pinching his nipples. he was kind of mad.

I may have gone a bit too far with claiming his body, but he is MY boyfriend. he tried to buck me off and I just sort of made moaning sounds at him, before placing a finger in his mouth.

"tell you what...double or nothing?"

he was intrigued. i removed the finger "Lets put another fifty on the rack. This item we're betting...a spanking right here and now. Oh, and winner gets to try anal on the loser tonight!"

I's spoken of pegging him before. he wasn't into the idea. I was pretty frigging confident I could make him cum buckets but he'd always come up with some reason to deny me. So I'd decided if his ass was off limits, so was mine and there was no sodomy to be found in our relationship.

So he agrees to this, confident I couldn't do it. We place another 25 on each end and it looked all funny because it was mostly lighter weights but I got under it and grunted.

1...he seemed worried.

2...he started sweating. Like, for real, sweating. I think he was worried about more than just a pegging TBH

3...I got kind of mean and pretended to struggle, he approached and then I shot it up "Just kidding!" I say, and he seemed heartbroken.

4...well, I was getting kind of tired at that point but still going strong.

he was looking at me and I was looking at him as I lowered the bar not my chest again. I stopped for a second, he took a step toward me and I screamed as I lifted one hundred pounds more than him for a full set. it clanged loudly as I racked it and I immediately walked to him and grabbed his head.

"Smell me" i said as I raised an armpit and forced his head into it, giggling softly as his screams tickled me "Lick up the sweat!" I ordered...he kinda tried. I considered doing it with the other but decided I had to get him docile first. So I picked him up, getting back on the bench as I put him over my knee.

I started spanking him through his tights and HNNNNGGG did his ass bounce from my swats. he squealed and I made him say girls were stronger. I peeled those off and he had boxer briefs on underneath "No way your wearing these for the next thirty days" I told him.

He squealed some more as I started going to town on his ass again, before finally peeling those off and smacking his nice, pink rump.

I reached down and grabbed his hair and saw he was pretty freaking upset and realized I was kinda mean. So I sat him in my lap and placed his head against my chest (He likes my boobs, maybe I'll make him scared of them one day though. could be kinda funny) and rubbed his head and told him I still loved him and respected him and all that gay shit. Which is true, I do love my BF I just know I'm the dominant one.

Added after 8 minutes:

Oh also I'm doing commissions, PM me for information.

as always, commentary on this story would be appreciated!

Last edited by nadiablack; 26-Sep-18 at 00:13.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-18, 00:52
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I think you definitely need to remove that bit about testosterone "boy muscles are super inefficient". Testosterone makes them bloat up". It 's scientifically untrue, testosterone actually contributes to neuromuscular efficiency.
Old 27-Sep-18, 00:39
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Good story, cant wait for the next part, where the "winner gets to try anal on the loser tonight"

Keep on Writing.

"I think you definitely need to remove that bit about testosterone . It 's scientifically untrue, testosterone actually contributes .."

Relax, it's a sex novel / fantasy, not a scientific paper...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-18, 02:29
Points: 2,050, Level: 18 Points: 2,050, Level: 18 Points: 2,050, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Another great read Nadia
The Following User Says Thank You to robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-18, 13:03
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

nadiablack - I absolutely love your style. You are so original and witty, and I really like the way your stories effortlessly flow. Super hot action scenes,too.
You asked for comments, and in no way would I criticize anything you do, but I just have to say- and I know I'm in the minority here- big, muscular girls just don't do it for me. I know, I know... this is a wrestling forum, and it's unrealistic to expect a girly-girl to defeat a bigger guy- but if one DID, with your writing skill that would probably be one of my all-time favorite stories. Thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-19, 05:55
Last Achievements

How interested would people be in a part 2? any basic suggestions based on my style?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-19, 08:14
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Would it be possible for one of the smaller girls on the cheerleading team to overpower and lift one of the biggest players on the football team? Say a girl that is 5'3 and 115 pounds taking on a guy that is like 6'4 and 250 pounds?
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-19, 21:12
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

I'm not a huge fan of stories that go beyond believability & the idea that this girl having no lifting experience previously would be able to easily do 5 reps of 275 with minimal effort is difficult for my mind's logic to ignore. also not a fan of the pegging. other than that I like the way you write & I definitely think your potential is sky high. will be sure to look for more of your work in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-19, 01:43
Last Achievements

Oh hey, my name is Melinda and I'm another girl on the team. I''m maybe a bit less extroverted than the others but I can cheer really well! I'm tiny, and had mostly been doing academic stuff before that but my moms had wanted me to join a team so...there I was in cheerleading.

Oh, right, I have two moms. Both are a lot taller and blonder than I am, it became apparent some time last year that I was never going to reach above either of their chins, forever stuck at 5'3. Not that there's anything wrong with being short its just...sometimes I feel like they have trouble seeing me as anything but they're little girl. Oh I'm babbling, sorry!

So this story starts a little bit ago, I was at a little party with Debra and Stacie, two of the cooler cheerleaders, I guess. I was kind of scared when I first joined the squad because TV and also some relatives who grew up in small towns told me cheerleaders tended to be bullies but when I joined I actually found that they were really cool. Debra and Stacie always wanted to start conversations with me, and even if I would sometimes babble on subjects they didn't really understand, it was nice to have some less nerdy friends.

Anyway, we were both up there in Stacie's room and she actually brought up something she knows a lot about where I was pretty clueless-boys. She is going steady with a guy on the football team, and they are really cute together! Always hugging and cuddling in public, sometimes I legitimately blush just looking at how affectionate they were.

Debra didn;t usually go steady with anyone, she was more one to have a new boyfriend every few weeks, along with a new set of pictures to show the rest of the girls on the squad. a few of them were really nice-looking, although she didn't seem to think they were all that nice-acting.

Oh I'm rambling again, sorry! So, perfect blonde Stacie is showing us some pictures she recently took, Debra is smiling, and I'm just sitting there pretending I know what they are talking about. I am straight. well mostly straight, technically I have kissed a few girls and never a boy but that was either us being dumb kids or platonic greetings. I mean occasionally I'd see a girl on TV and like her but I mostly think about guys...sorry, rambling again!

Anyway, Stacie shows a few pictures of Chad in his underwear, she did this sometimes and I knew he had a really nice body. I like definition, and mass, he was kind of smaller than I usually enjoy but definitely a real cutie, but he looked shy in this picture. my eyes scrolled down it and I saw...those weren't his underwear! he had a frilly pair of pink panties on, his bulge straining against it a bit. I gasped and Stacie smirked at me

"Have I not shown you these yet?" she was so proud to have them. I shook my head. "Debra, Melinda doesn't know"

Debra smiled on that big, slightly matronly face of hers. I don't mean she's old or anything, she looks good. its just she has something of a den-mother aura to her when she walks or talks or helps us out or....anything.

"So your boyfriend is uhhh...he likes to..." I felt like an idiot for starting the sentence

"Well, he does like to" Stacie said confidently. I always was a bit jealous of that confidence, she was so smiley and her blond hair was always perfect and she had that butt that stuck out just a bit and..."he pretends he doesn't, though. So I have to make him. As you can see" she starts flipping through more "Boner in every one. I swear to god if he's not in the mood I can just ask he'd look cute in some of my underwear and he perks right up....he pretends to be mad of course, but that's all part of the game" Debra and her laughed hard, I chuckled a bit. I had never heard anything like this, but I had never exactly experienced such a relationship firsthand

"Oh, wow...I had no idea" I gulped a bit "Uhhh, I mean, he does look cute" I hoped that wasn't off-color, but she just smiled

"Thanks, honestly I'm jealous, his butt looks better than mine ever did in these" I blushed and looked down when she showed me a red-bottomed Chad bending over in a thong...his butt did look good, though.

"Stacie" Debra started "I think Melinda likes to hear about this"

"I agree, girlfriend" she said before moving her thumbs a few times. "hey Melinda, wanna see something really naughty?" I only looked down, but soon realized I'd have to answer and looked back up

"uhhh, sure"

She handed me a text conversation

Hey Chad, you still haven't came as hard as you ddi pegging night. You finally ready to admit that you loved what I did to you?

It...it was OK, I guess, Stacie. I don't like how you forced it on me but the experience was...weird. I guess I did enjoy it one some level

I was too forceful, huh? Well in that case I won't do it again until you BEG me too

"Then a bunch of boring stuff" she scrolled through her texts until she got to earlier today

Please Stacie, peg me again. I'm your little anal slut and I love that big purple cock of yours. I am a wimpy loser who needs your superior muscles for my connection, and I know you could rape me whenever you wanted. Please just give your slutty sissy boytoy what he wants, a nice hard pegging!

I was taken aback from sheer naughtiness. I know what pegging is, I mean I grew up with the internet so fetishes aren't exactly a huge unknown. But I had no idea anyone I knew did it, especially hyper-girly super-nice Melinda. I just stared at her

"Pretty nice thing I got with my adorable boytoy slut, huh?" she smiled and both of them laughed.

I wanted to explode in confirmation, but instead I just mumbled a "yes" they looked at me so I panicked and continued the conversation "How'd you get him to do all ythat?"

She smiled "Oh, yeah. I didn't really rape him or anything. I...I do respect him, even if he is a lughead I don't give my body to guys I think are contemptible or unworthy of my love. Who do I look like, Debra?" she got a punch in the arm but just smiled "Worth. anyway, I did it by beating him at some fitness contests"

"Really?!" I knew Stacie was in good shape, we all were, but Chad was an athlete.

"Yeah, beating boys is way easier than you think. I mean there's this big idea that they're so big and strong, but Chad can barely even carry Debra's fat ass over his head" she got another punch in the arm "Sorry Debby, I'm being mean" she turned back to face me and smiled "Have you ever even grappled with a boy?"

I stared at her and released a flat "uhhhh" for probably a solid ninety seconds before Debra pushed Stacie away and sat where Stacie was

"Would you maybe want us to give our own opinions on how to nab one?"

Oh God I was terrified of the idea, especially with the weird bondage stuff and strength stuff they'd been discussing...."If you want" I said, about as loud as a mouse.

She smiled "So, you can pick my awesome, Rubenesque, thicc, womanly, curved-to-make-Stacie-jealous body over your head pretty easily, yeah?" Stacie couldn't help but laugh at that

"I mean it gives me a little bit of trouble" I said earnestly, looking her in the eye "But yeah I can mostly do it"

"Right, right...Well not many guys on the team can..I think your arms are actually more steady than any of there's when they do it" she rubbed her chin a bit "I kind of figured this out when I saw how much difficulty a guy had carrying me up a flight of stairs, but they actually aren't that strong. its not a big deal to just pick one up and slam him around a bit."

I stared blankly at her. Was this game? boys are stronger than girls, everyone knows that. Especially the big guys I liked...."Oh, so you have to uhhh, make them wrestle with you or something?" it was a shot in the dark but I couldn't just pretend to be ignorant of everything they brought up, I'd look like a total geek!

"No, I think you are making a presumption based on some stuff that isn't true. Stacie, can we go downstairs and use the weights?"

"Sure" she smiled and got up from the floor, opened the door, and said "Get in the basement and lift, whores". Stacie liked calling people sluts sometimes, it was usually funny.

On the way down I heard some muffled screaming, and I looked at Stacie 'Just my dad" she said, grabbing my hand and leading me to the kitchen, there he was in his underwear pressed into the fridge, his mom was kissing him and aggressively fondling his butt. I'm not like, super into older guys or anything but he did have a nice butt for a man in his forties, which I could clearly see from how it sank below his wife's fingers. The rest of him looked fine, he was a bit doughie and kind of hairy (Women in their forties tend to swoon over grey haired guys covered in fur with a bit of softness on them, so who am I to question her mom for being so aggressive?)

"Hey mom, just gonna exercise some" Stacie waved her hand, Debra laughed, and her dad kind of screeched from the knowledge that we had seen it all. Her mom just looked at us with a smile, before sneaking another kiss to her embarrassed husband. Shoot, she could just do whatever she wanted to him whenever she wanted...how do I get something like that? With...a guy my age of course.

"Oh, nice. Your dad was just walking around in his undies and thinking he could sneak into bed without me having my fun" she said before hefting him up and placing him on her forearm. I gasped a bit at that, not just her commanding nature, but he was sitting on her forearm and she was casually grabbing a glass with her other hand..it recontextualized some stuff for me. I could probably do that with Debra, who is maybe 40 to 70 pounds lighter than that miniature tank of a patriarch, but girls picking up men. Not something I always saw. I it never showed up on TV and he seemed so...threatened by her ability to pick him up.

"Well have fun with him" Stacie said with a big old smile "And make sure to be careful, you two are way too old to raise another kid"

"Oh hush, we'll see about that" her mom bantered back. I mean I always knew her as a "fun" parent but damn, she was soooo open with her daughter

Anyway, they take me to the basement and I see there are a few bars, Debra moves me toward the bench press "Now, little girl" said the Den mom Debra "Who on the football team do you think has the best bench press.

Oh shit I'd have to say his name without making it sound like I had a crush on him...maybe if I pretended I didn't know it "Oh, maybe the 6'4 one, with the...the auburn hair and the green eyes and the big thick chest" I suspected I was drooling by the end of that, and got a tickle to the chin

"Oh, honey...you can tell us about your crush" she said, before Stacie walked up and hugged me

"Yeah, I mean Donald's single, even. And if Conversations of Chad's I overheard mean anything he may be into Asians"

I shook a bit, I mean they were trying to be nice but this was kind of...overstimulating. I think they felt my anxiety rise and both stepped away, giving me breathing room. Debra cleared her throat "Right, sorry about that Melinda...but yes he does have the school bench press record. well, for boys at least" I was immediately confused, but tried me best to play along "He did 420, which is actually pretty amazing considering everything about his build...for a guy I mean" why did she keep qualifying it like that? "You weigh what, 125?"

"Uhhh, a little less actually" You perverts probably want to know about my curves, huh? I have a few. Enough to shake when I walk. Proportionally maybe similar to Stacie's, not beating Debra in that department anytime soon, though.

"Right, so less than half his weight. Do you think you can bench 230?"

"What, no, of course not" I said, feeling like the number was too big

"You can lift me over your head" she pointed out

"Oh shit you finally hit 230?" Stacie slapped Debra right on the ass to punctuate that remark, but I guess it was just enough to make Debra laugh

"I'm not 230, but you can usually overhead press more than you can bench" she said, placing a few weights on the bar "Just...try and pick it up?" she walked to one end and Stacie stood dutifully at the other.

I awkwardly got under it, looking at how big the weights looked, they were piled on pretty thick. I grabbed it, and suddenly Debra moved my hands around to make sure I gripped it right

"Now, you trust us to not let you fall down, so I think its only fair you trust us not to let you get squished" Stacie said "Just try your best, OK Mel? I promise you'll surprise yourself"

"Fine, but I'm gonna drop it" i said before pushing up, finding it was pretty easy to lift it into the air. I looked at them

"Drop it to your chest, just under your tits" she was so kind-looking, I just did as she said and it was super easy, I grunted a bit as I figured out which muscles pushed where, and the weight just shot up, each end shook and wobbled as I did it, then I racked it and jumped into the air, feeling absolutely elated "That was great, how much did you two help me?"

"You know we didn't" Debra was crossing her arms, seeming a bit impatient "It was all you babe" she seemed happier when she said that

"Wait...how much was that?"

"Well, you are officially proportionally stronger than a boy" She pinched my cheek and gave me a hug that smashed me right into her cleavage. I come from a very huggy family so at my height I'm used to that, but damn if she couldn't kill someone with those monsters in her bra...

"Wait what?" I stood up. I thought about it "Is Donald gonna think its weird that I'm stronger than him?" I revealed so much with that question but I couldn't just stop "I mean proportionally stronger than him...but still. I mean I hear guys have fragile egos all the time and stuff..."

Stacie was stacking some weights "he may be peeved, and confused, but I think in his heart he'll know he loves it. How it was with Chad and most of that small army of college guys Debra went through" somehow Debra took off her shoe and through it at Stacie's head before she could continue that thought

"Yeah the bimbo was basically right. Guys...well, you know, guys like being bossed around and stuff, as long as you are enjoying it at least. I mean I think most of them see a cute girl enjoying herself and just sort of fall into the default that something good must be happening. Plus they have a lot of fun when they get picked up. OH! and call him handsome, he probably never hears that from anyone but his grandmom so it should have a heavy effect on him. I mean, you do find him sexually desirable, yeah?"

Blood was burning through my face "I mean...he's handsome and so nice and...stuff"

Debra smiled "well just be honest with him. We can stand by in a car somewhere and if it goes wrong you can call us in and we'll take care of everything. Wow, she really wanted me hooking up with him.

"Oh, sounds nice...you really think he'll like me?" Debra patted my head "if a guy doesn't know your best for him, you can always just teach him. Now, that's his max...go bench it.

"You won't let me squish myself?

"Course not" the two said in unison, Stacie handing Debra her shoe.

I was wearing a red leotard, walking across the mats. We had to employ Chad to set up this little "ambush", but I was definitely excited. I mean he was going to get a girlfriend out of this deal. Debra and Stacie insisted I was quite the catch but...was I? I mean, I definitely didn't feel like I was.

I checked myself out in the mirror again. I mean I didn't look terrible. Well fuck that, I looked good. My toned legs were on display, and when I did the double-bicep pose you could see some small peaks pop up on my arms. They spent a while helping me with my hair, but it was hanging down past my shoulderblades, pitch black and absolutely straight.

I'd been considering dyeing a streak into it, but hand't gotten to that yet. My make-up was a bit gaudier than I wanted it, but Stacie insisted he literally would not know I was wearing any. I didn't have a pastel eyeshadow on or anything, but the lips were a deeper red than I had ever seen naturally appear on a human face. the outfit was the same shade, actually. Stacie had really wanted me to wear one covered in glitter or sequins or whatever would make ti gaudy and shiny, luckily I didn't actually own such a garment and she couldn't figure out where to buy one in time.

The balance beam provided me with a nice place to hang out as I patiently awaited his arrival. I thought of what Stacie had done, and wondered if I'd get there. Definitely not today, I barely even knew him...I mean I knew of him but he wasn't a friend yet. I was about to bully and sexually harass a guy who wasn't even a friend of mine, but I didn't feel bad about it. Chad seemed remarkably happy when I saw him, why not Donald as well? He certainly didn't seem to have any lover to speak of, I think he deserved it. Everyone wants a mate, don't they?

He walked in, he was wearing a black tank top and some tight training pants, a trucker cap and some tennis shoes. His style was not overly bright or gaudy, I just hoped I didn;t look ridiculous to him. He finally looked up and saw me, his eyes lit up.

He seemed to be tracing up my body. Did he not know how fit I was? Did he not know I had breasts? Maybe he just hand't noticed them before, because he seemed to stop for an awfully long time at both before he finally looked at me...then he looked past me, I think he was checking my butt out in the mirror. Not that I'm one to talk, I was definitely scanning his features as he was standing down there, looking at that build upper body, handsome face, broad jawline, the curls of auburn coming out from under his cap.

"Oh hi" he started the conversation, waving and talking like he didn't remember my name and hoped he'd get it through conversation. I sighed and jumped from the balance beam, doing a flip before my bare feet sputtered on the ground and i began to stride as if the flip was no obstacle at all.

I smiled at him, looking up from barely the level of his shoulder "hey loser" I said with a sweet sting, before walking around him "What brings you here on a day like today?"

He seemed confused more than flustered or intimidated "Just doing some lifts" he said...maybe he was slightly intimidated by my athleticism and calling him a loser. Maybe he was intimidated by my beauty, he did seem to drink it up. Did he think I was out of his league? Hah, idiot, I'm actually super plane and he's the one out of my league!

"Ahh, just a few vanity exercises" I say, before groping his arm. it was solid, but definitely had some amount of give. Different from the muscles in my legs, certainly. "By the way, I'm Melinda from the cheer squad. But your little brain wasn't made to handle so many names, now was it?" I flicked him right between the eyes.

"No, I have to lift for my place on the team" he said, sounding kind of meek now "I am pretty strong"

"By football standards, maybe" I chided, smiling at him, placing my hands on my hips "But by cheer standards...well you are big, but that wouldn't exactly make you easy to throw around" he seemed confused "and wouldn't make you very tough either, victim"

"I mean I think I'm pretty tough, I set a few records for weightlifting and know a thing or two about tackles" he forced a smile. Oh, foolish boy, you have no idea how little those records mean. You do have a nice chest, though.

I stared up and him and smiled "No, not seeing it. you are handsome, sure...but slow, bloated, and weak. that body looks like its designed to writhe in a girls' thighs, not stand up to any real challenge." I shrug "You just don't look tough, sweetheart. You look like a big, weak, loser victim is all" Oh god it felt so good to talk to him like this, I hope I wasn't breaking his heart or anything.

"Hah, what are you doing?" he seemed pretty durable to this, even if he was getting a bit flustered now. I may also have seen a bulge in his pants...but I am not confident in my ability to discern a soft bulge from a rigid one

"Just giving you some advice. Don't flaunt that boy so sluttilly" I reached a finger under the front of his tank top and pulled down a bit "You're a delicious piece of meat, but just a snack for girls. if you show yourself off like that, you are pretty much begging t get raped by a stronger, sexier, superior girl."

He slapped my hand away "What the FUCK are you talking about?!" he seemed angry now. this is bad but...but I wasn't going to panic quite yet

"Just your place. which may be over my knee getting a spanking if you don't change that attitude, buster"

He swung a finger at me "Shut your mouth, we both know I could crush you...I don't know what you want but stop messing with me"

I giggled "Your chivalry is admirable, but unneeded. I assure you that I can take care of myself. In fact...why don't we just wrestle, because I am actually not sure that you can crush me"

He stepped back, looked me up and down, and slowly started smiling, he threw his bag and hat across the room, and looked at the mats that were already set up "Oh...you want to grapple, huh?"

I walked onto them "Oh yes, very much so"

He walked to me and tries to catch me n a hug, just humoring me. I respond with a similar humor, zipping between his legs then grabbing a thigh and pressing him down "Not a fall because I didn't pin your shoulder blades. But don't be such a chauvinist, Donnie. I can do more than you know"

He was dazzled, getting up, he looked back "Sure" he muttered

"Well that's it. You have officially offended me. Loser has to admit the other gender is stronger...and kiss winner's feet. Speaking of which, take your shoes off" did I just imply I'd lose on purpose? shit I hoped I wasn't loosing him. He did as I said and then took me a bit more seriously.

He came in once and grappled briefly, I twisted my body and used my core strength to throw him to the side. he grabbed hard...but not that hard even if he was heavier. after that he ran at me, trying to get me down, but I grabbed an arm and did a hip throw, slamming him down a few feet away

"Oh my gosh are you OK? I was breaking character completely, but he just laughed and got up

"I've taken harder hits...had no idea you were so sweet, though" he pointed out. I covered my mouth and looked away

"Yeah well, maybe if you do a good job I'll make you my boyfriend and we can both see just how sweet I can be"

He ran for me again, tucked down in a typical "football tackle". well if he could use football then I could use gymnastics, so I turned around and did a back flip, catching myself on his shoulder blades, locking him in a light headscissor because I didn't know how hard of one he could actually take. well that may have been a mistake since he responded by just standing up and grabbing at my legs to try and get me down. Yeah a guy who can bench 460 can squat 117. No way you could have possibly predicted that, Melinda.

I sat on his shoulders now, he was grabbing at my legs but I wasn't bothered much. I consider what to do, before I dropped myself so my groin was kind of going right against the back of his neck. then I wrapped my legs under him, my calved were hooked under his armpits, and I let my back do the work after that. I slammed myself forward with all the force I could, and he had to take a step to stop himself from falling forward.

I was having fun with it honestly, even more so when I put it all in again and slammed myself backward, this time he couldn't step and fell with me, but I caught myself with my hands so our heads didn't touch the ground "Hey Donnie" I said, in a mocking tone, stretching his upper body a bit...I took a peak. his pecs looked so nice in that tank top, his shoulders felt good too. See we were horizontal, his feet were on the ground and my legs were around his upper body, then my hands were on the ground. Just four points of contact, no more.

"What?" he asked, struggling a bit under my legs, unable to get out...I kept him there for a bit, he tried to resist some more but realized he was trapped, the alternated strategies and ragdolled on me. I didn;t like when he went limp, so I countered his strategy with my own.

I grunted a bit, this was quite the athletic feat.. I leaned into my hands before using all the core strength I could muster, I managed to bring him up...and up! He suddenly went less limp, and he was in a standing position! well, an upside-down one, suspended in my legs and completely helpless "Now, big bow. Are you going to say you are stronger and make me slam that handsome body on the ground, or say I'm stronger and let me gently lay that beautiful bod on the ground? Your choice, honey"

He was so embarrassed! It was adorable to see him being the vulnerable person for once. I mean I'm not a sadist or anything, just when you can manhandle a big guy like him even while doing a handstand, it makes him less threatening. and he was cute, don't get me wrong...I just needed to put him in his place and all that.

"You are stronger" he sounded a bit more frustrated than defeated. I don't think he meant it or anything, but I definitely liked him saying that. I slowly started letting him down "My legs are pretty freaking impressive, huh Donnie?"

"Uhhh..." he started, holding the ground as soon as he could, I really did let him down gently, those big arms helped him out, but he did have a bit of trouble balancing himself. Boys are weaker and worse at balance, what a shame. At least they smell...well kind of nasty but in a good way. "Yeah I guess that was a pretty impressive feat" he seemed to be genuine when he said that. I think he really did like it.

"You like legs?" I gave him my dancer's pose. You know, standing split? The thing that takes so much practice to do it isn't seen as slutty, just impressive? Well he may have peaked at my genitals with those green eyes, but nothing of mine peaked out of the leotard's crotch. I flexed my toned legs at him a few times "I had to work pretty hard to get them where they are. Not too big, not too small...well maybe too short but what can you do about that?"

He chuckled, confused but not totally offended. Maybe my show had put him at ease, that fragile male ego mended by my desire? Heh, making myself sound like a Goddess suddenly. But who knows, maybe I could become his own personal Goddess...if I played my cards right. "They are...a very nice pair of legs" he said, looking at the maw of them.

"Thank you" I said, bowing my head a bit before reaching a foot forward and grabbing his nose with my toes "You like whats at the end of them?

He nearly exploded...blushing! OMG I made him do it this time...blood was flowing to his face because of me! "Don't do that" he said, slapping my foot away. Well, it was apparent to both of us that he liked my feet, at least. I merely brought the foot down and placed my hands on my hips

"What did I do wrong?"

"I don't...girls' feet...its weird" he stammered, I rolled my eyes

"I am three and a half months older than you, Don. I am not a girl" I poked him in the chest, hard enough to make him wonder about my true strength, if he wasn't doing so already "I can also kick your big, pert ass in a wrestling match. So if anything, I am a woman and you are a boy" I smiled a bit proprietorially at him, before reaching up to grab his chin with both hands "a nice, cute boy" I mused at him.

"Yeah whatever" he looked off to the side...did he have a boner? I hear guys react to female sweat, and I was leaking some now...I should deifnitely push this. I did a standing split with the other leg in the air

"Sorry if you don't like my feet, but you did agree to give them nice, big, smooches! come on" I waved my toes at him "They think you're handsome too, don't wait up"

"Come on" he wasn't exactly whining or begging, maybe somewhere in between

"Do you want me to pick you up with my leg again and slam you this time?"

He walked up and reluctantly kissed my foot like he was trying to take the smallest possible bite out of a piece of broccoli. I may have subtly checked his groin with my forearm to make it look like an accident and I may have felt something big and hard in there. I smiled, pressing my toes in "come on a real one!" he oped his mouth to resist but I shoved my foot in "mmm, nice mouth" I said before taking it out "I'll count that as a kiss" I said to the humiliated boy "Now, why don't you get on your knees and kiss the other one?"

He stood in defiance, so I zipped around him, got behind, and picked him up, placing him up, struggling to figure out how to hold him in one hand, I bent one knee and slammed it on the ground, placing him in a rear naked choke "On your knees or I knock you out and have fun with your unconscious mouth"

He obeyed this time. I let him off easy with the kiss, but played with his hair "I really do like how it looks on you, I'm glad you grew it out" I said before helping him onto his feet.

"I think it would better show true strength, in competition, if we did a game of mercy" he asserted, holding his hands out.

"What like, just clench?" I asked. He had a big brother, I was pretty sure, so I sort of figured this was something where he knew a few "cheats" so I had to watch out. "I could dominate you pretty completely with when we grappled, I could have held you up all day"

"That was leverage...and lower body strength!" his tone was as defensive as his language "This is a more honest test of strength. Also its upper body, that's what really matters?"

"Why does upper body matter?"

"Well if you talk to any girl-" he stopped himself. Is that what he told guys when they asked him? I suspect so, but I'll have to research that further if I want a full answer

"Oh, ya got me there. I mean, not every girl actually likes a guy with your build, or a guy at all...but I definitely dig those big fat muscle titties" I don't normally even use any words more vulgar than "breast", this bully thing really was changing my vocabulary. And I fucking loved it.

"Yeah, well, these pecs have something to say if you think you can beat them" he looked intense, and I tapped the side of my mouth.

"Well foot kisses were fun, so howabout...winner gets oral from the loser?"

My mouth was cashing checks my mouth couldn't cash, but he lit up at the idea and agreed, so we pressed our hands together and he started coming at me.

I hadn't beat his record by much, and needed some rest afterward, plus his weight was bigger than mine, so even when he was just pushing forward it was hard to resist. I think he was trying to beat me through brute strength rather than angles, or at least show it off.

I pushed back as hard as I could, staring at his clavicle and shoulders and traps and biceps, he looked good. His eyes...were on my arms? I looked down, they were exploding a bit with toned muscle, maybe cheerleadeing and gymnastics were doing a bit for me.

He pressed harder, putting everything in it, then down, hard...but that was a mistake, I reacted to his downward push with an upward one, and soon found my opponent lifted into the air. Suddenly he had no leverage on me to speak of, did he? I smiled and made a kissy face "Glad your so light, little boy" I said, before shaking him, suddenly his arms started faltering and I let his feet hit the ground again before pressing my advantage and bending his wrists at awkward angles

"Gaa!" he finally screamed, I rolled my eyes. Was his ego really going to make me have to break his wrists? Luckilly he changed his tune before too long, finally shouting "mercy!"

"Gee, did it hurt or were you just eager to go down on me?" I quipped, before hugging him tightly. His boner was definitely poking into my abs.

"Lets see if this woman can pick up her cute little boy, now he knows she's stronger" He looked totally humiliated, moreso when I picked him up, then hefted him over my head, then finally got my hands under him and did an overhead press.

I held him up over my head and started walking around, letting him see himself in the mirror "I can do this all day" I asserted, maybe a bit of an exaggeration, I was getting kind of sore and had to be pretty careful when I stepped, but I doubt he saw much beyond the reflection of a tiny girl easily lugging around his 250 lb body

"No!" He said, sounding terrified "Please...I'll...you'r stronger!" he said, sounding like he meant it this time. I didn't really know how to get him down.

"Oh, thanks. cute and honest. You make yourself very appealing" I threw him up slightly before catching him on his way back down, now holding him in front of me...I pulled him in closely as he fell, and before a second passed I was cradling him like a baby. I had to stretch my arms to get around his torso, and his feet were pretty much dragging on the ground, but I was cradling him.

"How fast do you think I could submit you with headscissors?"

"Well, uhhh" he really didn't want to admit how fast. So I flipped him over a jammed his face in my crotch, before wrapping thighs around it and squeezing. he hedl in for a while, but that gave me an oppurtunity. I think it was above average, it certainly moved around when he started moving his legs everywhere to releave the pressure. I had to get those shorts off of him and see it up close...Oh that felt good.

He was yelling right into my and the uhhh, the voice felt nice. and the lip movements. eventually he started just slapping my thigh and I realized what he was probably yelling, so I let him go like a sack of bricks, he landed on his back and I looked down at him.

I hooked my finger under leotard and undies, right where they went under my crotch "Hmmm I said theatrically "Well, since I have been jamming it all over that handsome face of yours" I lean in and kiss him on the forehead again "you can have some fun with it. touch it even...but no touching it with your dick!" I shouted, he cowered a bit. Had I already made him afraid?

I gently ran my hair through his locks "Just cus...you know, we're not there yet...in our.,...relationship. he seemed confused, but not enough to ask me a question. was he really that afraid of me? maybe just respectful? "Hmm, actually" I got down and grabbed his shorts "Maybe I should see yours first"

"What?" he asked, and suddenly I had pantsed him...but missed his underwear. Once that was off I was impressed. I flicked it once to check the wiggle, then just stared.

"Uhhhh" he started. this was the moment of truth

"Very nice penis, but I won't be playing with it today. You better give me a good time today, because I'll be playing with it next time"

"Nexttime-" he started, I shushed him again and did another standing split, a hand reached out and copped a feel on his left pec. he cringed, but I couldn't resist his right as well. and I hadn't even gotten started on his ass yet...

Finally, I reached back in and pulled the fabric to the side, revealing my womanhood. Or "pussy" as some people like to call it. My vulva was touching open air. and yes, I shave if you need to know. You don't just wear a leotard if hairs could be sticking out!

He seemed pretty mesmerized by it, and so I sauntered again, feeling pretty sexy and supremely confident in my superiority as I gently led him onto his back and got to where I was standing over his chest once again, and shook my hips "So, you get to give me an orgasm with that mouth of yours, boy. You probably won't be any good at it" I mused, before dropping my diminutive weight to my knees, I leaned in and....oh shit he definitely knew what he was doing. I...really had a pretty vague conception about what to do with a dick at that point in my life, so I sort of decided I wouldn't be returning the favor tonight.

Well he dug in. it felt good. If you've never had your pussy eaten by someone who really knew what they were doing, I suggest you try it. I never got any head form someone else, but he made me cum before too long. I came hard enough that I may have gotten stuff wet.

I looked down at him, he was kind of...soaked "I'll fix that" I said, grabbing him behind the shoulders and dragging him to the bathroom. His weight didn't really bother me, although in retrospect I think he was pretty embarrassed to be dragged around. I washed hid face pretty nice though, and then kissed him on the nose.

I kissed him on the lips, figuring it would be the least I could do, before telling him what he would be wearing to school and where he would meet me. I held him close and cuddled for a bit, feeling his body heat...it was nice too.

We just sort of huddled in silence for a while, eventually I asked for his favorite dessert. "I like cookies" he said, and I goaded some details out with a bit of body-scissoring.

The next morning was pretty nice. I'd told Debra and Stacie all about it, and both seemed so excited about what I did! I was wearing a dress, blue, and some white leggings. Flat shoes because why not, and a bow in my hair because I realized I was halfway to cosplaying as Lucy from "The Peanuts" so why not make it all the way? Donald was where I wanted him wearing what I wanted...this was really working, wasn't it?

I shook the Tupperware at him, getting his attention as I aggressively sauntered toward him (Debra had given me some sauntering advice but I still felt completely ridiculous) somehow managing not to blush as he stared at me. He looked so nice in the black shirt, and I may have lightly felt up his body before I jammed the box in his hand

"I baked you cookies. You better like them" I commanded, flubbing the line I'd practiced last night but apparently still coming off as commanding. he gulped and I smiled gently "You don't have to be such a chicken, loser" I considered punching him in the shoulder but didn't want to hurt him

Instead I just reached up and placed my hands on him, I grabbed his trapeziues...trapezii...trapezius muscle and held on tight, barley making him wince before I lifted myself up from the ground. I held myself up with my arms nearly parallel, balancing on his body before pushing myself even higher so I was looking down on him, then pulling myself in and kissing the boy. he was more accepting this time, I may have even given him a few inches of tongue.

I dropped myself into him and may have slightly wrapped my legs around his torso before pulling myself off "So, you ready to be my boyfriend?" he opened his mouth but I shushed him "That was rhetorical" I started feeling legitimately commanding "I already decided you will be. Just...come along for the ride and know that I'm going to make you happy...stud" my skin was probably the same shade as ketchup when I finished, but he seemed to accept my command.

Donald half smiled "Why didn't you just ask me out?"

I rolled my eyes at him "Do you have any idea how humiliating that could be for me?"

Last edited by nadiablack; 24-Mar-19 at 06:11.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-19, 06:12
Last Achievements

Oh hey its done now!

Also, I do commissions! $3 per page is my standard price, please tell me if you are interested!

Tags
bench press, boyfiend, cheerleader, girlfriend, high school, weightlifting